MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet

Story Info
After being taken advantage of, somebody turns green.
868 words
4.03
27.9k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
808 Followers

All chemicals products are required by law to produce and publish an involved technical document that includes information such as the properties of each chemical; the physical, health, and environmental health hazards and medical measures to be taken if exposed.

This is my submission for the 750 project (text body only).

I never did this before and it is a bit harder than I thought.

As always, this work has been checked by Microsoft word and any and all errors, real or imangined, are the author's alone that are either there because he wanted them or I was just to fucking tired and did not see them after reading it ~ 25 times.

Thank god that it's only 750 words.....

Something was wrong after the weekend at the cabin rental with our friends Barb and John. We all drank and ate to excess, like we always do. We stayed up late, like we always do. More so, something also changed in the past months. I need to trust my gut and be quiet about it.

It's been a year after Ron and I became empty nesters and decided to be social again. Now to begin living, going out, letting our hair down and reconnecting with one another.

The last weekend I drank more than I should have and went to bed early. I know that I don't have a tolerance for alcohol. I remember telling Ron and John's wife Barb that I didn't need any more pina colada. My glass was never empty, even when I downed half of it just to satisfy their egging on.

And John? I remember hearing that he passed out too, and he's also a moderate drinker. Barb and John work in the same building downtown, just different floors. Could they?

I quietly searched for anything thing amiss. In the charges, there were no hotels. The bank, checking and savings balances and retirement accounts were ok. But it was a feeling that I could not let go. Days later, I found a used panty stuffed into an outside pocket of his 'work' sports coat. It was monogrammed with the word Barbra and a heart.

Looks like the heart is mine and it's been broken.

The next morning I called Barb's husband John to meet for lunch and showed him what I found. "Nancy, that's the reason that she's been buying replacements. I do the laundry and I've noticed that some were missing." What followed was a series of 'AH HA' moments. Last weekend's included towels reeked of chlorine while our bathing suits were dry. None of us used the hot tub that weekend. There were also a few side glances between those two, unexplained giggling with light touching as well as the alcohol.

I asked the elephant question. "What should we do?" We were quiet for a few minutes. "Nancy, long term in our marriages, we really can't decide in the next few minutes, or even the next few days. What I'd like to happen is to bring the wrath of their world on top of them."

"Good idea, most of my ideas were satisfying but criminal." For the first time today, John smiled. "I work in safety and there are many chemicals that could be added to the hot tub that will give them discomfort, but not kill them. I'll email you the different chemical MSDSs at work and we can choose. I've got a little stash of emergency cash and I'll get some video equipment that we can use with the cabin's wifi."

For the rest of the week, we planned what we would do to them if we caught them. The more I thought about it, I realized that if the marriage was over... later, not now.

The next weekend started out like normally. Fun times, relaxation, cooking on the grill followed by a card games and both Ron and Barb repeatedly refilling our glasses. John and I had massively diluted our liquor, his Kraken rum and my mix. As John and I 'got sleepy' we went to our beds. It only took a few minutes for the cheaters to go to the hot tub, strip and start their fun. They never saw the cameras. Once the motor of the hot tub had started, we left our beds and we saw them enjoying each other on our phones.

We raided their wallets for cash, took their credit cards, phone batteries, and their car and house keys. We only left Barb with harlot clothing and Ron was left with only BDSM sub attire. As John's car was last in the driveway, we quietly loaded everything in his car. Four tooth picks in the valve stems in my car left them with 4 flats.

It was time for the goodbye gift. John stood by the house main breaker and I snuck by the hot tub. They were really fucking up a storm doing doggie and never saw the pail of concentrated food additive quietly enter the water. In 30 seconds, all the water and they became bright florescent green. Walking toward the car, I heard the scream. John flipped main breaker. We drove away as a new stage in our marriages began.

wieliczka
wieliczka
808 Followers