MSDS Society Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father says "So son I understand you have made a decision about joining the Society and going to their college."

I reply "Ah yes father I have."

Father asks "So what's your decision son?"

I took a big breath and say "father I have decided to join the Society and go to their college."

My father gets up and grabs me, pulling me into a big hug. He looks into my eyes and tells me he is so proud of me. I am so happy to get his praise. He never praises me. I start to cry from being so happy.

"THANK YOU SIR.," I cry out.

Father tells me "You will be a good boy, right?"

"Yes Sir, I will be a good boy," I say.

He pats me on the head just like he does mother. I am so happy. Father hugs me again. Hear everyone clapping, even the slaves are clapping. For the first time in my life, I really feel part of my family. They shared something so important to them and now I am going to be part of it. Everyone got up, hugs me, patted me on the back, or rubs my head. Even my mother and sister hugged me telling me how glad they were that I will continue to be part of the family then kneel back to their original position on the floor. Then finally Master Mike hugs me from behind whispering in my ear "I am very proud of you boy! Such a good boy." Could feel his hard cock rubbing against my hole as he kisses my neck.

Master Mike asked my father "Would it be OK to have some quality time with the boy,'' referring to me.

Father replies, "by all means Mike. I think my son would like it, wouldn't you boy?"

"YES SIR, VERY MUCH SIR," I reply a little louder than I expected.

12