MSDS Society Ch. 03

Story Info
David spends a night with a real master.
5.8k words
4.54
9k
8

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 -- NIGHT WITH A REAL MASTER

Master Mike grabs my neck and pushes me out of the dining room. My sister follows her Master. Once we are in the hall, he tells me to take him to my room.

I reply, "I moved out to the guest house."

Master Mike pushes me towards the back door. I do not have time to think. We are out the door and at the guest house before I could think about what was about to happen. Before we get in the door, Master Mike orders me to strip.

I look at him and see in his eyes he is serious. So, without taking my eyes away from Master Mike. I strip down to my underwear.

In his deep, commanding voice, he snaps, "Everything OFF, boy!"

I quickly remove my underwear. I worry, what if someone sees me standing outside naked.

"Kneel!"

"Oh, FUCK," I say under my breath as I lower to the ground. Master Mike walks past me into the guest house, my home for the past year. He walks around checking out the place, then sits on the couch.

Master Mike yells, "Boy and girl, get in here now."

I'm not sure what to do, but see my sister crawl into the house. So, I crawl in after her. It is strange seeing my sister's nakedness in front of me, so I lower my head to avoid looking.

Once in the house, Master Mike orders "Come here, boy."

I crawl to him and look up at him.

He orders "Kneel, legs spread wide and hands interlaced behind your head. Boy, you are a nice piece of male flesh."

He leans over, running his hands over my skin, and pinches my nipples. I gasp.

Master Mike says "Nice response."

He opens my mouth and with his finger, he feels my teeth and gums

Master Mike says "Good teeth and healthy gums."

He runs his hands over my arms, pinching my biceps and then my chest muscles. I feel him moving his hands down my chest to my legs. He pinches each muscle.

"Nice muscle definition."

He pushes my head to the floor. Grabs my ass and slaps each cheek.

Master Mike orders "hands behind you and grab each ass cheek. Spread that hole open, boy. Let me get a good look at that hole."

I do as he commands. Master Mike rubs his finger on my hole. I moan.

Master Mike compliments me "Nice, boy. I like a boy who responds to my touch."

I gasp out as he pushes his finger into my hole.

Boy, your hole is nice and tight. That is good. A boy should be tight, but ready to be used at any time."

He rubs my prostate. I moan loudly in pleasure.

"Very nice response. Do you feel the pleasure I am giving, boy?"

I moan out, "YES SIR".

Master Mike informs me, "boys use that pleasure to please a Master. How do you think you should use this pleasure I am giving you?"

I am confused at first but instinctively squeeze my hole closed.

Master Mike is pleased. "Yes, boy, that's it. You are a natural. Use that hole to squeeze on my finger, boy. Make your hole as tight as you can. Good boy. You want to please me, don't you, boy."

"YES SIR" I moan.

Master Mike removes his finger and grabs my hair pulling it back so I am looking into his eyes.

"Your body is well maintained. A Master would give top dollar for a buck like you."

It was strange hearing him refer to my body as some farm animal on the auction block. But it makes me proud, too.

"Boy, all you need now is some training. The college will give you that. Do you want to be trained, boy?"

"YES, SIR! I WANT TO STUDY ENGINEERING.'

Master Mike laughs. "Oh, there will be training like that, but there will also be training in being a slave or a Master. Slaves learn how to serve in all ways of domestic and sexual service."

He releases my hair and sits back on the couch.

"Boy, have you sucked cock before?"

"NO, SIR."

"Well, you are about to learn."

"Oh, fuck," I think nervously. "What if I fuck up?"

Master Mike comforts me. "Boy, do not be scared. All boys aren't good at first. But with training and practice, you will be an expert in no time."

This helped me relax a little, but I'm still nervous.

"Boy, open my pants."

I reach up and unbuckle his belt, then nervously open his pants.

Master Mike encourages me. "That's a good boy."

I see a big cock in his underwear.

Master Mike orders me to kiss it.

I lean in and kiss it through his underwear.

Master Mike tells me "That's a good boy. Now reach in and feel it."

I reach into his underwear and feel how hard it is.

"That is a Master's cock you have in your hand, boy. Pull it out and look at it."

As I pull it out, I think "FUCK! that is a monster of a cock. It must be at least 9 inches."

"Get a good look at it. It is something to worship, isn't it, boy?"

"YES, SIR, IT IS. I am in awe of the monster.

"Kiss it, boy."

I lean in and kiss it.

"A Master's cock should always be worshiped. As a boy, you should always want to keep it hard as it is now. Keeping your Master's cock hard will keep your Master happy. By worshiping your Master's cock, it will keep it hard. You want to keep this cock hard right, boy."

"YES, SIR. I WANT TO KEEP YOUR COCK HARD, SIR," I yell out.

"Then worship it, boy."

I lick the head, then down the shaft and back up to the head again. I lick all around the head and suck it into my mouth.

Master Mike encourages me. "That's a good boy. You're doing great. Remember, always keep it hard. Do anything to keep it hard."

I moan, "YES, SIR!" as I go to town on his cock. Sucking in as much as I can, it hits the entrance of my throat and I gag some. So, I lick the mushroom head of his cock. I feel it get harder in my mouth. I try to push down on his cock again until it touches my throat. I gag again and back off. Master Mike moans.

Master tells me, "Try again, boy. You can do it! Get that cock into your throat."

I push down hard on his cock. Despite gagging, I keep the cock head against the opening of my throat.

Master Mike whispers, "Swallow now, boy."

I swallow and it goes in. Oh, fuck it is big. I spasm, feeling like I might throw up. Master Mike grabs the top of my head and holds me down on his cock. Oh shit. I cannot breathe. I try to push up, but Master Mike holds me down. Tears form in my eyes. Fuck! I start to panic, but Master Mike tells me, "Relax, boy. Let your throat adjust to my cock." I try to relax, but still cannot breathe. Finally, Master Mike releases me. I pull the cock out of my mouth and breathe heavily.

"Good boy. You did great for the first time. But I know you can do better. After catching your breath, take a deep breath and try again."

I nod and take a deep breath as Master Mike instructs. This time the cock went in with less resistance. I push deeper this time, trying not to think about gagging.

"I can do this" thinking to myself, "Others have and so can I".

I envision my sister sucking her Master's cock. So can I. I push as deep as I can. I feel Master Mike's pubic hairs touch my nose.

Oh, fuck, I did it.

Master Mike grabs my head again, holding me down. I still can't breathe, but just focus on not gagging. In high school, I was a swimmer so I know I can hold my breath for a long time. I can do this. I lick the base of his cock to think about anything else but gagging and not breathing.

Master Mike again lets go of my head and I pull out so I can breathe again. Master Mike waits 30 seconds and orders, "AGAIN Boy".

I push his cock down my throat again. Each time it is getting easier and easier. Master Mike holds me for longer and longer periods. I feel more and more confident that I can suck his cock like my sister must be able to do. She is his slave after all, so must have done the same training.

Master Mike now doesn't hold me down as much. So, I try to hold my breath for as long as I can. Just like when I was swimming for the team. Only now I am playing for a new team. The coach is Master Mike and my teammate is my sister. I will make Master Mike proud of me just as I did for my swimming coach. So I suck his cock more aggressively, holding my breath as long as humanly possible. Then I come up for a breath.

Master Mike grabs my hair and starts force-fucking my throat. He is using me as a fuck hole and I just let him do it. I don't give up. But instead, allow him to lead me so I can please him while he takes control. Master Mike uses me for his pleasure until he cums down my throat.

Finally, Master Mike grabs my hair, pulls me off his cock, and allows me to breathe normally. He smiles down at me telling me he is very proud of me.

I am so happy and I just stare up at him in awe. He is so powerful that I cannot stop admiring him. It is like a drug of happiness spreading through my whole body.

Master Mike looks at my sister, telling her to go to the car and bring his equipment bag. My sister gets up and runs to her Master's car.

I am amazed at the speed with which she follows her Master's order. At that moment I was jealous of my sister. She runs back into the guest house with a heavy bag. She drops it on the floor with a loud cling. It sounds like metal hitting metal.

He orders her to bring out two sets of shackles.

I look at Master Mike and then back to my sister. She pulls out a set of steel leg and wrist shackles.

Master Mike orders her to put them on me. She first gets behind me and lifts my right leg. I jump feeling cold metal around my right ankle and hear a click. She lifts my left leg and I feel the cold metal again, then another click. I move my legs apart, but only have a couple of feet to move them. She motions me to turn to her and lifts my wrist. I look at my sister locking shackles on me. This is very, very strange.

Master Mike then orders me to shackle my sister. I lift the shackles and realize how heavy they feel. She presents her wrists to me. I fasten the shackles on her wrists and then her ankles.

Then we kneel side by side looking up at Master Mike. He looks down at both of us. We look into his eyes as he smiles. Oh, fuck, he is so fucking amazing.

"You look so good together at my feet. Boy, I wouldn't mind owning you...brother and sister as my slaves."

He rubs both our heads and tells us to remove his shoes. We do as ordered. Then we are ordered to remove his socks.

Master Mike orders us, "Now, WORSHIP!"

I watch my sister as she sucks on her Master's left foot. I take the right foot and copy my sister. Master Mike leans back putting his hands behind his head.

"This is perfect, two sibling slaves worshiping me."

I do the best I can to suck and lick every inch of his feet.

"Good boy, Good girl", while rubbing our heads with both his hands. This only makes me want to worship him more. The thought of being owned by this man now feels so right. At this moment, I would do anything for this man. I would sell my soul to him.

Involuntarily, I say, "Thank You, Sir."

"I know you, boy. You will do anything for me, won't you."

"OH, Yes, Sir, I will do anything for you, Sir. Please own me, Sir." I beg.

"Would you like that, Boy?"

"Yes, Sir, that would be great."

"OK, boy. You will be my slave just, like your sister."

Master Mike orders my sister, "girl, get the steel collar out of my bag."

My sister digs into the bag and brings a thick heavy collar. I watch as she hands the collar to Master. I am transfixed on the collar. Master opens the collar and orders me to place my neck into the opening.

"OH, FUCK," I think, "this is real. He wants to collar me." I can't move. Fear and excitement paralyze me.

Master Mike yells, "BOY!"

My body jerks out of the paralyzing fear.

I say "Yes, Sir."

I lean my neck into the collar's opening. I feel the coldness of the metal touch my neck. Master closes the collar. When the collar closes, I hear the finality of a click, knowing that the collar is now locked onto me. Master Mike lets go of the collar. "Oh, fuck! It is heavy," I think. I fall to the floor on my hands and knees, not expecting it to be so heavy.

Master Mike says "Yes boy, feel the weight of the collar locked around your neck. The weight of the collar represents my power over your body. The locking of the collar represents the total control I have over your willpower and mind. Do you know what this means boy?"

I reply, "Not sure, Sir."

"Boy, it means I have the power to do whatever I like with your body. It means you do not have any willpower to disobey me. It means that your mind will accept that you are a slave. Boy, you have accepted my collar locked around your neck. So, you are my property NOW!"

Master Mike smiles at both my sister and me, proclaiming "brother and sister, now you are both my owned property."

Master Mike gets up and looks down at us.

"Slaves remove my pants and shirt."

I grab each pant leg as Sir removes his feet. My sister stands up and removes his shirt. Once Sir is naked he heads to the bedroom.

I hear one word, "FOLLOW".

Both my sister and I follow our Master into my bedroom. However, I wonder if it is my room anymore. I guess not. Our Master Mike climbs onto the bed and tells us to climb in on either side of him. I climb to the right and my sister climbs to the left.

"Boy, suck on my nipple while I explain what I expect from you."

I lean in and suck on Master Mike's nipple. I see my sister does the same.

Here are my rules boy

1. As a slave, you will immediately obey every command given to you by any superior. In other words, by any free member of the Society. However, as your owner, my orders supersede anyone else's.

2. As a slave, you will kneel on the floor whenever I snap my fingers.

3. As a slave, you will not wear any clothes as long as I own you.

4. The collar and shackles will not come off as long as I own you unless I order it.

5. As a slave, you will call me Sir or Master whenever you respond to me.

6. As a slave, you will not talk to anyone without my permission. This includes any other Masters or slaves. This includes the slave that was formally known as your sister.

7. Who you thought was your sister is no longer your sister. She is a slave. From this point on she will be referred to as slave girl or just girl.

8. As a slave, you will be referred to as slave boy or just Boy. As long as I own you, the slave's birth name will no longer be used.

9. As a slave, you will use hair removal procedures all over your body. It will not have any hair.

10. Your body is now mine. Therefore, I can do anything to it, like punishing it, fucking it, beating it, caging it, restraining it, selling it, whoring it out, tattooing it, branding it, or piercing it. I can do anything to your body, however I like.

11. You have no rights as a human being. You are now an owned animal.

12. Because I own your body, you will not have sex without my permission. This means not touching my property in any sexual manner without my permission.

13. You will not leave my presence without my permission. If my property needs to piss or shit, it must ask me for permission to do so.

14. You will be fed when and however I like. This means I will approve all food you will consume.

Sir continues to explain my new life.

"The slave collar that slave boy is wearing has a GPS tracker and a shock collar built into it. Therefore, slave boy will be tracked wherever it goes on the planet. If slave boy gets more than 100 feet from his Master, it will start feeling a small shock. At 200 feet the slave boy will be brought to its knees in pain and all muscles will stop working until the collar is turned off by its Master. Therefore, slave boy cannot run away from its owner even if it tries."

I continue to suck on Sir's nipple with my sister, listening to all that Sir is telling me. Holy fuck, my mind is racing through all that is explained to me. This is all going so fast and now there is no way out even if I wanted to. Sir is telling me I am a slave and owned by him. I cannot run away with this collar on and shackles chained to my wrists and ankles. Sir says I am his owned property and can do anything to me without any right to disagree or question his orders.

I think, "What the fuck did I just do. What if I made a mistake?" But it's too late to back out now. What will happen when my family discovers I am now a slave! Then I look at my sister, realizing they would accept me being an owned slave just like my sister is. This is all so much to process.

Sir must have been reading my mind because he starts rubbing my hair and says, "It is OK, boy. I know it is a lot to process. I will help you come to terms with your slavery. This is something you are born to be, boy. You will come to realize this once you are fully trained. You are now part of something much greater than yourself.

"To serve as a slave is the greatest honor and service you could ever do. You will be taken care of, cherished, valued, and respected. You are worth more as a slave than you could ever have been as a freeman. You see, slaves are the most valuable asset a Master has. More than his cars, houses, job, and even family."

Laying on his chest and licking his nipple, I start to understand how much my Sir cares for me. Sir holds me close to him. I feel so protected in his arms. Sir holds both his slaves in his arms. Protecting us with his power and ownership. As Sir holds us, he is fingering my ass. No, his hole. That is what my hole is now. His hole, his property.

Sir asks "Boy, do you now understand how much I value you."

"Yes, Sir. I feel so protected as your slave, Sir."

Sir tells me, "You will always be under my protection, boy."

I ask, "I will, Sir?"

Sir replies, "Yes, boy, always."

I smile to myself and feel much better about my decision to be enslaved. I see Sir's cock getting hard now. I reach down and rub my Sir's cock.

Sir asks, "You love your Master's cock, don't you, Boy."

"Yes Sir, I do. It is so beautiful, so powerful, Sir."

"You want to feel that power, don't you, Boy."

I moan, "OH, YES, Sir."

"You want that power inside you, to claim that hole as my own."

I moan loader "OH, FUCK, Sir, that sounds wonderful."

Sir orders "Girl, get the lube from the bag."

My sister rushes out of the room and comes back with a bottle of lube.

Sir commands, "Lube my cock and then the boy's hole. Prepare the boy for its Master."

I watch as my sister lubes up our Sir's cock. Then for the first time in my life, I feel a finger being pushed into my hole. Fuck! My sister is finger-fucking me! She adds more fingers until she has 4 fingers deep in my hole. It feels strange, but exciting at the same time. My hole is stretched out wide when my sister removes her fingers.

Sir orders me, "Boy, climb on top of your Master's cock. You want to feel your Master's power?"

I yell, "YES SIR" as I climb on top of Sir and position my hole over Sir's cock. I lower myself, feeling the head enter my hole. I take a big breath. Sir grabs my head, forcing my eyes to meet his. I lower myself more onto Sir's cock, feeling his power entering me and capturing my soul. The power in his eyes radiates into his cock.

Sir asks me, "You feel the power, don't you, boy? It is claiming your soul, boy."

The more I lower myself onto Sir's cock, the more I feel my soul being controlled. When I finally have Sir all the way inside me, I feel complete, I feel I have come home.

"I have just claimed your slave soul, boy. We are connected in a way that no one can ever break. You are mine, boy. ALL MINE! You can feel how completely controlled you are."

"YES, SIR! YES, GOD," I moan out loudly.

"Yes, boy, I am your GOD. You worship me with all your soul."

I moan, "OH, YES, GOD! "

Sir grabs my neck and kisses me so forcefully; I melt into him. He starts to fuck me, slowly and forcefully. Every thrust is rough and deep.

I feel the might of my GOD inside me. I am his to command, to own, to do whatever he wishes. As he claims my soul, I fall in love with him.

12