MSDS Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Mike grabs my hair and pulls me over so he is on top of me. Then I feel Sir roughly fuck my hole as hard as he can. He keeps pulling on my hair. It hurts a lot, but I do not care. All I care about is feeling Sir using my hole. I squeeze my hole as hard as I can, trying to please Sir as Sir moans in pleasure. I know I am being a good slave. Finally, Sir cums inside me. I want to feel his cum be a part of me. To own me. We fall into each other's arms, kissing passionately as Master (GOD) and slave. Sir pulls me away from him with hands on each side of my face. Sir looks into my eyes.

"Boy, you know what this means?"

I say "Yes Master" smiling at my Master. In my mind, at that moment, Sir now OWNS ME!

"Very good slave!". Master finally hears what he has been waiting for. His slave called him "Master". His slave is coming to accept that he is OWNED!

He pulls me close to him and motions my sister to his other side. We fall asleep in our Master's arms.

In the morning, I wake up still sleeping on Master's chest with him holding me. I feel my Master's morning hard-on next to my naked body. I reach down and rub the cock head. It is so beautiful. I am mesmerized by the power it has. I remember last night, how Master fucked my hole, claiming me. It is the symbol of my Master's power.

Without knowing what I am doing, I lean down, taking the beautiful, powerful cock into my mouth. I worship it, feeling its power consume me. I lick up and down, feeling how wonderful it is. Slave girl leans in and sucks on Master's balls. We both service Master as he slowly wakes up. He looks down at us, smiling at his slaves servicing his morning woody.

Master compliments us, "Good slaves", as we feel him rub our heads.

I take Master's cock into my mouth and deep down my throat. slave girl takes each ball to her mouth. Master starts humping my mouth. He grabs my hair with both hands and takes control. I feel Master fuck me harder and harder. He is relentless as he forces his powerful cock deep into my throat, in and out again and again. He face-fucks me hard and deep. He has all the power over my throat, servicing his need to cum. Master has one concern which is to use me to get off. I am a hole for his pleasure.

"OH, GOD! YES, MASTER, USE ME," I scream out in my mind. That is exactly what he does. Soon I feel cum coating my throat. I try to swallow as much as I can. But there is too much and some of it slips out onto his stomach.

When Master is satisfied, he pulls me off his cock, ordering me to lick up his cum that slipped out. Without thinking, I lick him clean.

Master says, "Good Boy. You and slave girl will service me like this every morning. You understand, slaves?"

We both yell out, "YES, MASTER" at the same time. He pats us on our heads.

"OK, slaves, time to get up."

Master walks into the bathroom and slave girl crawls after him, so I follow her. Slave girl turns on the water, adjusting it to the right temperature. Master steps into the shower and slave girl motions for me to follow her into the shower. It is large enough for all three of us.

We kneel at Master's feet with our heads bowed. Master says to clean him. Slave girl soaps up her hands, then hands me the soap. We both clean Master's feet, placing them on our knees, one foot at a time. We both move up Master's legs. Slave girl cleans his ass, while I clean his cock and balls. I feel his cock growing in my hands.

Then slave girl rises to her feet and cleans Master's back while I clean his chest. I cannot believe how turned on I am by cleaning another man's body. Master closes his eyes and I clean his neck and face. Slave girl washes his hair.

Once Master is completely clean, slave girl sprays Master down with the showerhead wand. She hands another tube-shaped wand thing to Master. I never understood why it was in the shower, so I just ignored it.

Master orders, "Bend over, Boy".

I am excited that maybe Master is going to fuck me again. However, I feel the metal tube being worked into my hole. It's not as big as Master, so I can handle it OK. Then I feel something filling my gut. I assume it is water from the tube.

"Boy, squeeze your hole around the tube."

I say "Yes Master," as I squeeze as hard as I can.

"Boy, do not let any water out."

I feel my gut get bloated. Then it starts to hurt a little. Master stops the flow of water.

Master tells me, "Boy, I am going to pull the tube out of your hole. Keep squeezing. Don't let any water spill out or you will be punished."

I reply, "Yes Master."

Punished? How would I be punished? I have no time to think about it, as Master pulls the tube out and pushes me out of the shower stall. Master orders me to sit on the toilet.

Finally, Master tells me, "Boy, open your hole."

I open my hole and a rush of water runs out. Master orders me back into the shower stall. We do this three more times until Master is satisfied my hole is clean.

Master tells me, "Boy, you will do this twice a day or whenever you have to shit. After shitting you will clean yourself out. Do you understand, Boy?"

I say, "Yes, Master".

"Now dry me, slaves."

We both dry Master completely from head to toe. He stands there enjoying the attention we are giving him.

"Good slaves. Now dress me."

Slave girl crawls into the bedroom and grabs Master's clothes. She hands me his underwear and pants while she takes care of his shirt. I open Master's underwear so he can step into them. I then pull them up covering his wonderful cock and balls. I rub them, wanting to feel the power of Master's cock again. I feel Master's cocks get hard.

Master informs me, "Boy, there is no time for that. Put on my pants."

I am disappointed, but I do as Master orders. I open the pants as Master steps into them. Then pull them up over his hard cock. He just smiles at me the whole time. I fasten Master's pants and slave girl hands me his belt. I loop the belt around Master, but press my face into his hard cock before I fasten the belt.

Slave girl puts on Master's shirt, then hands me Master's shoes. I put on each shoe and lace them up.

We kneel at Master's feet, heads bowed, waiting for the next order.

Master goes into the other room, then comes back with two leashes, attaches them to our collars, and pulls. We follow him into the other room and outside. There is a long brick path up to the main house. We crawl on our hands and kneel as fast as we can. Master doesn't slow down for us. Each step hurts my knees.

Once in the main house, we follow Master into the dining room where we were last night. Yet this time, I am naked, collared, and shackled.

Oh, fuck, I am nervous. I look up, seeing my family already seated for breakfast. I stop at the doorway, not wanting to come in. However, Master yanks the leash forcing me to follow him.

Master orders, "COME, slave, there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

I lower my head, not wanting to look at my family. Master sits in the same chair he did last night. However, the chair I was sitting on is gone. I wonder why the chair was gone. That is when Master orders me to kneel at his feet. Slave girl kneels on the other side of Master. Master rubs both of our heads, which relaxes me some.

I look at slave girl, then across from me to look at slave jeff and slave paul. Finally, I look at my mother. They all have their heads bowed looking at nothing but the floor. So, I figure I should do the same. I hear father talking with Master.

Father says, "So, Mike, I see you have claimed another one of my offspring."

Master replies, "Yes, you do have good genes and your offspring will make a good addition to my stable."

Father thanks Master, "Why thank you Mike, my family line has always had good genes. We pride ourselves on creating good stock."

"Yes, your offspring is a great specimen. It has natural submissive instincts."

Father says, "Ah, yes, our bloodline has a strong natural instinct towards either domination or submission. So, I'm not surprised, it feels submissive. It has been a very caring and thoughtful boy growing up. So, we just fostered that instinct so it could be what it is meant to be."

Master compliments Father, "AH, you did a fine job raising it", as Master pats me on the head.

Father says, "I hope it will serve you well, Mike."

My Father and Master are talking about me as if I was born to be a slave. Like it's in my genes! Did Mother and Father raise me to be a slave? I cannot believe what I am hearing. Was I destined to be a slave like my mother and sister? I did follow any orders that my mother or father gave me. Mother had me help the servants clean the beds and do the dishes.

Keith never had to do any of it. Before Keith went off to school, he had me do things for him. Make his bed, clean his room, wash his car, and such. I just thought I was being a good brother. I wanted to be just like him. I idolized him or was it more? I'm startled out of my thoughts when Father asks Mike if he would like some eggs and toast.

Master replies, "Yes, that would be great, thank you."

I hear the house servants run into the kitchen, then run back, placing a plate in front of Master. Master starts to eat, ignoring us.

Father asks, "Mike, when are you going back up north."

"Oh, tonight, after I have the Society lawyer come over with the paperwork."

"Will he be here after breakfast?"

Master replies, "Yes, I will have your property turned over to me by this afternoon."

What did he mean by father's property turned over to Master? Was Master buying something from father? Then I see the house servant bring me some chow or stew and place it in front of me.

Master pats my head and orders, "Boy, you will eat now. Just use your mouth, no hands. Understand, Boy?"

I say softly, "Yes, Master"

Master says in his authoritative voice, "I can't hear you!"

Raising my voice, "YES MASTER."

"Good Boy."

Master pushes my head into the food. It feels weird eating with just my mouth. I look at the other slaves and they are all doing the same thing. It is nice not being the only slave eating on the floor like a dog! I just finish my food when the doorbell rings.

12