MSDS Society Ch. 10

Story Info
First day with my Masters and slave Danny.
9.3k words
4.65
4.6k
5

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIRST DAY WITH MY MASTERS

I finally get to sleep after Master dumps another load in my hole. I hear our Masters kissing as they crush Danny and me between them. Then my Master starts to fuck me again while they kiss. I hear Danny moaning while Master Jason fucks his ass at the same time. Their morning kissing must have made them horny.

I open my eyes to see Danny staring at me, millimeters from my face. We are facing each other with our hands and feet still tied to the headboard and footboard. Then our Masters press us closer together, forcing our lips to touch. I can't help but start kissing my cousin again. He is a great kisser and I love the feel of his smooth body pressing against mine. I feel no stubble so I assume he is shaved as well or the hair is permanently removed. My guess would be the latter. Due to our Master's fucking us, our cocks are forced to rub against each other. We both know we are not allowed to cum without permission. It is pure hell to keep from shooting. I hear Danny moan and whimper too. Yet, I'm thankful, I now have someone else to share my suffering with. Our Masters ignore us as they are too busy pleasing each other. Once again we are holes to complement their lovemaking. My guess is, that Danny and I are going to be very close like this often! I know Master is constantly horny and from the sounds of it, Master Jason is as well.

About an hour later our Masters both dump their loads into our holes at the same time. They wrap their long arms around both Danny and me as they comfort each other. We are pressed even tighter so they can reach each other's backs and legs. It is getting even hard to breathe. My face is not pressed into Master Jason's chest and Danny's into Master's chest. I feel Master Jason's nipple pressed to my lips and instinctively suck it. I hear Danny sucking one of Master's nipples as well. Danny and I are so similar that it is almost like we could have been twins. We have the same instincts, the same body type, the same eye color, the same color hair, and of course the same submissive nature due to the breeding program 'The Society' created and our fathers improved on. It is almost like he is my brother. Finally about 15 minutes later our Masters separate and start untying us. My arms are so stiff, it hurts to move them.

"Slaves, stretch and then join us in the shower."

Master pulls Master Jason to the shower and I see them smiling at each other as they go. I am happy for my Master to have found a lover. Yet at the same time, I long to have something similar. Danny and I stretch without speaking. It is the first time we have been alone together since he came to my father's house for family dinners. We smile at each other, happy to be together again. I have so many questions. I have not seen my family since my enslavement. But I am afraid to say anything without my Master's permission. Then we hear our Masters call us from the bathroom.

"Slaves, come!"

We rush to the shower where we see our Master Jason kissing my Master's neck and rubbing his hands all over him.

"Come slaves, clean your Masters."

We both go to our respective Master and start cleaning as we were taught. They let us do all the work while they smile at each other and every so often kiss each other as we move around them. It is nice to have another slave in the shower with. I do not feel so alone in my slavery. I never even knew I felt alone. How could I be alone and still have every minute controlled by my Master? It is strange to be alone and not be alone simultaneously. Yet, now I am not alone anymore and it feels great! After washing, rinsing, and drying our Masters we are ordered to wash each other.

"Slaves, you can now wash each other but no playing. Remember, you are owned property. So, slaves do not play with someone else's property. Also, no talking, and be quick. We have our morning run to do."

Master smiles and then grabs Master Jason by the waist leaving us alone once again.

We smile as we wash each other's bodies. I start by washing Danny's back. Then I bend down and wash his legs and feet. I move around his front and wash the front of his legs and up to his dick and balls. They are impressive. He starts to get hard. So, I quickly move up to his chest. He has a well-defined chest with a great 6 pack. I lick my lips wanting to suck his tits yet I know I am not allowed. Master said no playing. As I wash his face, I look into his eyes. He has beautiful green eyes. We stare at each other and smile. Danny starts to rub my chest with soap. It is nice to be washed instead of the one always doing the washing. I then move to his bald head. He does not even have eyebrows. Now I know he is just like me, all his hair was permanently removed. Yet he is one hot boy. I so want to kiss him but know I can't. I see it in his eyes too. The two times we kissed were wonderful. It is like we are in a trance staring at each other. We are broken from our trance, hearing my Master ordering us to hurry up. Danny washes my body and then we dry each other with the old rough towels only used by slaves.

We rushed out of the bathroom to our respective Master and kneeled at their feet. I bent down and kissed both Master's feet three times as I am trained to do. In the corner of my eye, I see Danny following my lead.

"Alex, it has never done that for me. Fuck! That is hot. I think your slave is rubbing off on my slave. They make a cute pair, don't they?"

Master kisses Master Jason on the cheek, "Yes, my love, I trained it to kiss my feet three times whenever it enters the room I am in for the first time. And, yes I think that they are a very cute pair."

Master rubs my head which makes me feel wonderful. I smile up at him loving having his attention.

"Well, it is time for our daily run. Jason, I would love for you and your slave to join me and my slave for a run around the island?"

"Sure Alex, I could use a good run. My slave and I have been running every other morning when we were at our private vacation resort."

"That is great love. Just so you know me and my slave run every morning. You're welcome to join us each morning too."

"Heck yeah, we need to get more cardio in. I need to keep the fat off this one!"

I see Master Jason pat Danny's head. I cannot see one ounce of fat on that boy. He is just beautiful.

"Up, Slave."

I get on my feet.

"Get my running clothes. It knows what to get. Except, no shirt today. It is too warm for a shirt."

I quickly get the running shorts, socks, and running shoes. I quickly bring it back to my Master. I see Master Jason and Danny go to their suite assuming they are getting ready.

I kneel and dress my Master. Once I am done, he grabs a leash, clipping it to my collar. He pulls me out of the suite, down the stairs, and out the front door. We move to the front yard. I follow him keeping my distance as I have been trained to do.

"Slave, let's stretch."

We start our stretching when I hear a whistle from above. We lookup.

"Dam, what a view. Lots of hot meat today. We will be right down."

I smile not sure if Master Jason was talking about Master or me. Soon Master Jason walks out the door with Danny being dragged along.

"Keep up, slave!"

I think Danny is going to have a hard time on his run today.

"Jason, you and your slave should stretch for the run."

"Yeah, good call."

So all four of us are stretching out front. I can imagine what it will be like with a house full of guys calling down at us. Will be on display for all to see.

"Let's go!"

Master grabs my leash still attached to my collar then runs, pulling me along. I keep the correct distance not wanting to feel the cane today.

However, Danny is not keeping up as well. I feel sorry for him when we get back. I know Master will suggest Master Jason use the cane on him as he did me for not keeping up.

We run around the island following the path we usually do. Master and I have been running this route for days now. So, we are well conditioned to run the terrain. Master Jason seems to be able to keep up with us. Yet, poor Danny is not so well-conditioned. When we get back, Master Jason is pissed.

"Slave, what the fuck is wrong with you. I had to keep pulling your lazy ass!"

I watch Master go to the long box mounted to the porch. I am well familiar with what Master is carrying.

"Jason, might I suggest using this on the slave? It did wonders for my slave."

"Thanks, Alex."

Master Jason takes the cane from my Master. I see Danny scared out of his mind. Master Jason does some practice swipes in the air.

"Slave, stand up straight with its hands behind its head."

I watch him follow his Master's orders.

I am surprised when Master orders me to get into position 4 which is the same as Danny's position. I instinctively get into position. It's like an automatic reaction now. I watch Master grab another cane and swipes the air like Master Jason is doing.

"Slave, since its cousin requires punishment, so will it. From now on when either of you requires punishments both get punished."

My first thought is this isn't fair. But I remember fairness is not something slaves deserve. So I prepare for my punishment.

"Slaves, face each other."

We quickly move to face each other. We are about 8 to 10 feet apart. Our Masters circle us. Danny mouths 'Sorry'. I mouth back 'It's OK!'

They start on our asses. Both of us yell out at the same time. They hit us in the same places along our bodies. Our Masters are matching each other as they circle us. I can see they are smiling at each other. I think they are having fun punishing us. We are not having any fun at all. I can see Danny is having a harder time than I am. I do not think he has tasted the cane yet. Tears are running down his face. Our Master hit our inner thighs, stomach, chest, back, and arms. My whole body feels the familiar pain that starts to switch from pain to pleasure. Don't get me wrong. The pain of a cane is one of the most painful things a Master can do to a slave. Tears are also running down my face. I am just thankful that some of the pain is mixed with some pleasure. I feel sorry for Danny. He has not learned how to process this intense pain yet. I hope someday he will learn to process the pain as I do. It will be the only thing that will keep him from going insane.

Finally, our Masters stop the punishment. Then I hear Master ask the gardener slave for the garden hose. I know what is going to happen next. I look at Danny as he is blasted with cold water. He yeps in surprise more than pain. Master Jason walks around slave Danny spraying every inch of him. He especially focuses a longer time on the more sensitive areas. Danny winces as his balls are bounced around from the force of the water. We stare at each other.

I mouth "It is almost over. Be strong".

He nods as tears run down his face. When Master Jason is done, he hands the hose to my Master. I know what to expect but it still makes me jump when the water first hits me. I stand still, holding my pose as Master walks around me. Like Master Jason, my Master focuses on my more sensitive areas like my balls, tits, hole, and face. Then Master asked me if we cleaned out today.

"Sorry, Master, we missed the morning hole cleaning!"

Master laughs, "Well in that case our slaves need to be completely clean inside and out."

Master walks behind me and inserts the garden hose into my hole. It hurts going in and is much more powerful than a shower tube. So, it fills me up quickly. My gut is painfully filled more than it has ever been before.

Before Master removes the hose, "Slave, hold it in until I say to release."

He pulls the hose out and hands it to Master Jason. I have to squeeze my hole tightly so the water doesn't come out.

Master Jason inserts the hose into Danny's hole, next. I see more tears run down his face as his gut is filled to the max.

"Slaves, it has three minutes to hold the water in."

Master looks at his smart watch and starts a three-minute timer. Danny and I stare at each other as tears run down both our faces. When the time is up.

Master yells, "RELEASE!"

A jet of dirty water rushes out of our holes. Our Masters cleans us out two more times until we are completely clean.

Then as expected, Master asks the gardener slave for the leaf blower. Master walks around me drying every part of my body. Again he focuses on my balls causing them to slap around, hitting my thighs. He hands the blower to Master Jason who does the same thing to Danny. I feel sorry for Danny. I know how painful and humiliating it is to be hosed down and dried like an animal. In time, he will accept that he is just an animal in his Master's eyes.

Our Masters grab our leashes and we are pulled into the house to the dining hall. Our Masters sit next to each other. Danny and I are standing next to our respective Masters. I am to the right of my Master and Danny is to the left. This way our Masters can be close to each other. The kitchen slaves bring out Master's usual coffee and I serve him a slash of cream and two sugars. I see Danny is doing something similar for his Master but notice his Master only wants cream and no sugar. I will have to remember that if I ever have to serve Master Jason his coffee. I see Danny is also watching me serve my Master as well. I hope he takes note of how Master likes his coffee. Being that our Masters are lovers, he will most like likely have to serve him coffee someday. Now if he misses up we both will be punished. So, I will need to help Danny as much as possible to be a better slave. I crawl under the table and Danny follows my lead. I remove part of the chair between Master's legs and look over to see Danny watching me and does the same. Excellent he is watching me and following my lead well. Maybe we will not get punished as often if he follows me to be the slave our Masters expect him to be.

We suck our Masters while they eat and hold hands. Every so often they kiss and share their food. Master Jason likes to feed my Master food. My Master rubs Master Jason's back. I hear them laugh and talk about their lives growing up. I hear that since they both lived in the same private community/town they knew about Master / slave relationships growing up. They were trained to be Masters from birth. They reminisce about tag-team fucking of slaves many times. Their fathers have even shown them how to fuck a boy. My Master was on the baseball team and competed with other private 'Society' schools across the country. Even in their schools, they had slaves to help them out. The slaves would carry their books and shower them after practice. Master Jason was also on the same basketball team so they get to see each other a lot. No wonder they become lovers. Even in the classrooms, they had slaves helping out the teachers, passing out tests, cleaning the chalkboard, or getting supplies for the science lab. It reminded me of my time serving my teachers. I guess, I was a slave for my teacher too even though I didn't even know it. I just didn't have to walk around naked all the time. Yet, many times in school my teachers would have me take off my shirt in class saying I was too sweaty and I needed to air dry. Now I know it was just to get me used to having as few clothes on as possible so I was prepared to be naked all the time when I became a real slave. Some teachers would even order me to take off my shorts so I was just in my speedos. Being a swimmer I wore speedos all the time. Kids would laugh and point at me. But over time they got used to me almost naked running around the class serving them. The teachers would let me put my clothes back on before going to the next class. I wonder if Danny had a similar experience in his school.

Our Masters start kissing then Master starts pumping his cock into my mouth. I hear sucking sounds next to me, knowing Master Jason is doing the same to Danny. Then I feel the familiar signs that Master is about to shoot his load. I was right, Master shoves his cock down my throat, pinning me for however long takes to unload multiple shots of cum right into my stomach. Both Masters groan at the same time. Danny must be swallowing his Master's cum as well.

After our Masters empty their balls in us, we are pulled off our Master's cock and ordered to eat. Under Master's seat is a bowl of slave chow. I am starving so I dive right in. After Danny and I lick our bowls clean, a bowl of water replaces the slave chow bowl. We drink our water. Then I look over at Danny, showing him how to put the seat back in place. He nods his understanding. So, in a silent understanding, we now know that we are in this together.

Our Masters orders us out from under the table. We kneel by our respective Master. They rub our heads while resuming kissing. Once again I close my eyes and the warm fuzziness returns. I love Master's attention. I open my eyes a little to glance over at Danny. I see his eyes are close with a big grin on his face too. I close my eyes again knowing he is in the same warm fuzzy place.

Then not knowing how much time has passed, Master pats my head and I open my eyes and look up at him.

He whispers, "Slave, you will be racing against Master Jason and his slave today. Do not let me down. Give it all you got to please your Master. You want to please your Master, right?"

I whisper back, "Yes Master."

"Good, let's get going."

I get up and pull on the back of Master's chair while he stands up. Master grabs my leash and I see Master Jason doing the same to Danny.

Master leads us out the back door to the chariot barn where two chariots await us. I am pulled over by the maintenance slave and once again strapped in. Then the maintenance slave does the same to Danny. Master Jason climbs onto the chariot and orders Danny to move. Danny is trained like I was the first time. Master Jason takes Danny around the grounds of the house. Once Master Jason feels he has Danny trained enough, my Master flicks the reins and steers us out front of the house and onto the road. We reach the race track and Master steers me onto the track. My rains are pulled tight ordering me to stop. Soon Danny is standing next to me with his Master.

The same slave as before that cleans the race track stands comes running over.

"Masters, how may this slave serve, Masters?"

Master gets off his chariot and approaches the slave. The slave immediately falls to his knees in front of my Master. Master rubs his head.

"Slave, go get the stopwatch."

The slave quickly gets up and runs to the office. While the slave is off getting the stopwatch, Master addresses Danny and me.

"Slaves, you are about to race each other. I want slaves to run with 110% effort. Since this is a race there has to be a winner and a loser. The winner will be fucked by both its Master as a reward. The loser will be punished as motivation to win next time. The punishment will be 10 hits of the 8-foot senior cane on its ass and it will be hung spread eagle in the front of the house for the whole day tomorrow. Oh by the way tomorrow is when all the students arrive on campus. So a 3-foot cane will be in the slave's mouth with a sign hanging from its neck stating 'It disappointed its Master. Please punish this slave, Masters.' So I would advise both slaves to give 110% effort in this race. If I see any slacking then both slaves will be hung up in front of the house. Do I make myself clear?"

With a muffled response due to the bit in our mouths, "Yes, Master."

Not able to see Master Jason but my Master is smiling and his cock is excited throughout his speech. I see my dick is also excited. Not sure if it is because of the race or the punishment one of us will be receiving?

Even though I'm hard, I'm also so frightened. The last time I received the 8-foot cane I almost passed out. It is the worst of all canes. Then to be hung in front of the house so all the Masters can see I had disappointed its Master is even worst. The shame will be unbearable if I lose. I love my Master and never want to disappoint him.