MSDS Society Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will race 5 laps."

Master climbs back on the chariot. Both Masters guide us to the starting line.

"Slave, count us off."

"Yes, Master."

The maintenance slave raises his left hand and holds the stopwatch in his right hand.

"One, Two, Thee."

The slave lowers his left hand.

Master flicks my reins and I instinctively run hard. I have the lead from the start. Danny is not as experienced with pulling a chariot but he does stay up with me. I hear him just behind me on the inside. I keep the lead for the 1 lap. Then I see out of the corner of my eye he gaining on me. But I still keep the lead by a hair for 2nd lap. By the end of the 3rd lap, Danny overtakes the lead. I hear him growling and have a steady breath. Then by the end of the 4th lap, I take the lead again. On the 5th lap, Danny suddenly has a burst of speed and he takes the lead about halfway around the lap. I try my hardest to run faster but he has a half of a chariot length ahead of me. By the time we cross the finish line, Danny has a whole chariot length ahead of me.

Master pulls hard on the reins forcing me to stop. I see Master Jason ahead of me pulling on Danny's reins as well.

Master Jason jumps off the chariot and comes around to Danny rubs him and whispers in his ear. I wonder if he congratulating him. Master walks up to Master Jason and pulls him into a kiss completely ignoring me. After he breaks the kiss, Master congratulation him even though Danny did all the hard work. Master Jason thanks Master and then they make out heavily with lots of tongue fighting for domination. We are completely ignored

After our Masters' make-out session is over. Master looks at the maintenance slave

"Water our slaves."

The slave grabs my reins hard pulling my head back so my mouth is pointing up in the air then ties off the reins to the chariot. This is a familiar position. He does the same to Danny.

The slave runs off to a maintenance shed and brings back two buckets of water. First, he waters Danny by tipping the water over Danny's mouth. With the bit in his mouth, about half of the water runs down his face and body. The slave does the same to me. It feels refreshing to be watered. It's a little humiliating but not as much as last time. I know we are just animals so I am getting used to this treatment now.

As the slave goes back for more buckets of water, I realize I lost! OH SHIT! I shiver at the thought of again receiving the 8-foot cane to my ass. Then even worst to be hung spread eagle as all the Masters and slaves arrive on the island. I fear what our Masters will do to me. I will be fair game for their sadistic desires. Except, what is even worst is, I have disappointed my Master again! Tears of shame run down my face except you wouldn't know I am crying due to the water running down my face. At least right now I can hide my shame.

After our watering, Master orders the maintenance slave to unstrap us from the harnesses that hold us to the chariots.

"Slaves stretched those muscles we do not want them to cramp up. We have a long day ahead of us."

In the meantime, our Masters seat on the bleachers, leaning back on their elbows watching us. Once we are well stretched to my Master's satisfaction he calls us over to them.

He looks at Danny "Slave since it is the winner of the race it will get rewarded. Kneel between my legs to get its reward."

Master pulls his hard cock out of his shorts. Danny kneels between my Master's legs and licks the head of my Master's cock. Then starts to suck him to the root. Master put his large hand on Danny's head forcing more of his cock down Danny's throat. While Master holds his head in place, Master Jason positions himself behind Danny. He enters his slave with one quick thrust of his hips. I hear Danny moan as Master Jason bottoms out in his hole. Then both Masters start fucking Danny hard and fast. I'm forced to watch knowing I failed my Master and Danny is getting the reward instead of me. I am a bit jealous. I want to be in Danny's place. I lick my lips watching my Masters use Danny for their own selfish pleasure. What makes matters worst is I am completely ignored. My Masters are staring into each other eyes which also makes me a little jealous too. For the first time since Master Jason arrived, I realize I am no longer the center of Master's attention. I am sad because I want to be the one to give Master pleasure. This whole time it was just Master and me. Now Master is no longer focused on me giving him pleasure. Instead, he has Master Jason and slave Danny to give him pleasure as well. I love my Master and want to be the whole source of his pleasure. Then I remember what Master told me yesterday. He cannot love me like he loves Master Jason. I am only a pet in his eyes. Like a dog he owns. Tears run down my face as I finally realize I will never be Master's lover! Water is still dripping down my face hiding my sadness. I watch Danny getting his reward then remember I will be punished for losing. OH FUCK! That scares me so much!

About an hour later, after, my Masters have moved Danny into every known fuck position possible, even trading places, they both shoot a load deep into Danny's holes. Danny is ordered to clean up our Masters' cocks. After cleaning our Masters, he put their cocks away. The maintenance slave is ordered to strap us back to the chariot. Our Masters climb onto their chariots and steer us out of the race track and then back onto the main road. We are steered off-campus grounds out toward the farm fields where once again I see hard labor slaves working under the whip of a Master. It seems that the field Master is being carried around on the shoulders of a muscular slave. The slave seems to have no issues carrying him.

We move past the fields and towards the forest. Now, I remember Master Jason asking Master if he would like to hunt us. I have a feeling that is where we are heading. Sure enough, Master stops us at the edge of the forest. He and Master Jason both unstrap us from the chariots.

When Danny and I are now free from the chariots, our Masters pull out two tranquilizer guns from the chariots. I look at Danny. I see he is shaking with fear.

Master Jason walks over to Danny, "Slave, these are only tranquilizer guns. They will only knock you out. They will not kill you. You are property and too valuable to be put down."

Master then addresses both of us slaves, "Here is how it will work. Slaves will run into the forest and have 30 minutes head start. After 30 minutes we will come looking for you. Slaves will try to evade capture at all costs. The one who lasts the longest without capture wins. Again the winner will be rewarded and the loser will be punished."

I see now that Master is putting us against each other in order to push us to work harder in our slave training. It seems to be working. Because this time I am going to win! Seeing Danny be rewarded by our Masters without me was pure torture.

Master then looks into Danny's face, "Slave since my slave has had practices in the hunt, this slave will be given a few practice hunts before we hunt both our slaves at the same time."

"Slave, here is a water bottle. Drink up"

Danny takes the water bottle and drinks the water all at once. He must have been thirsty.

"Now slave you have 30 minutes before we come and hunt you down. NOW GO!"

I watch as Danny runs butt-naked into the forest. My Masters sit on a rock together making out while I am kneeling at their feet.

"Slave, rub my calf muscles. We will need them loose and ready for the first hunt of the day."

I start rubbing Master's calves, working on getting any knots out. I feel a few and work them out quickly.

Master says, "That felt good now work on Master Jason's calves too."

So, I switch to Master Jason. He has a big knot that takes a little longer to work out. Then I hear an alarm go off. Master looks at his phone.

"It's time."

My Masters gets up and grab the tranquilizer guns.

"Slave, wait here."

Then they run off into the forest. I wonder how well Danny will hide. The first time Master hunted me he found me within 10 minutes after he started hunting me.

As expected Master Jason was carrying a sleeping Danny 12 minutes later. I watched as Master Jason ties his ankles together. Then flips Danny face down and ties his wrists together and then to his ankles. Next, he ties a long rope to his ankles. Master Jason throws the rope over a tree limb. My Master grabs the rope and pulls, while Master Jason holds Danny's head until he is completely off the ground. Master pulls out a shot and puts it in Danny's arm. About 5 minutes later Danny starts to open his eyes. He looks disorientated, looking around not understanding he's upside down. He pulls on his arms but they are tied behind his back and cannot get free. Danny tries to bend over but he can't since his arms are tied to his ankles. I see our Masters just watch him with smiles on their faces. I kind of smile and laugh a little at him struggling, knowing I was in the same position not that long ago. My smile turns to a frown thinking I will soon be in the same position. When he stops struggling, our Masters walk around him as he looks back and forth trying to follow our Masters' movements.

"Slave, welcome back. As you can see we captured you and hung you up like any animal would be after it is hunted down," Master Jason laughs.

Danny's eyes open wide now understanding what happened.

Master Jason walks back to the chariot and pulls out a cane, swinging it back and forth. Danny then starts struggling again.

Master Jason yells out, "SLAVE, STOP STRUGGLING NOW!"

Instantly, Danny stops and watches his Master closely. Master Jason grabs his slave and swings him around so he has easy access to his backside. Holding Danny still, he swings the cane hard on Danny's ass. Danny screams out, closing his eyes tight. Master Jason hits him 9 more times. Danny is now crying telling his Master he is so sorry. Watching him get punished makes me want to cry for him too.

"Slave, this punishment is to teach it to be better at evading capture. Will slave do better for the next hunt?"

"Yes Master, your slave will do better. It is so sorry, Master. Please, Master, it hurts so much Master."

"It better slave or the next punishment will be double."

"Yes Master, Thank you, Master."

My Master unties the rope and starts to lower Danny to the ground while Master Jason holds his head as he reaches the ground.

Once Danny is safely on the ground, he is flipped over and his hands are untied then his ankles. Master Jason grabs Danny's arm and pulls him to his feet.

"We will do the hunt one more time on your own then we will hunt both of our slaves together. Now stretch out before the second hunt."

Danny stretches out. He is still recovering from the shot that Master gave him. I remember Master saying it is a stimulus that helps us overcome the effects of the tranquilizer. Soon Danny's balance is much better.

"OK, Slave, looks like you are good for the second hunt. NOW GO!"

Danny runs off again. While our Masters wait another 30 minutes, Master grabs me and bends me over a log. Master grabs the cane Master Jason's used on Danny. He canes me 10 times. Danny must have heard me cry out.

"Slave, remember what it was told. When one slave is punished, both are punished."

Master pulls me up when the 30 minute alarm goes off.

This time Danny is a lot better. About an hour later I see Master Jason carrying Danny over his shoulder. He must have found a better hiding place. Once again Danny is hung upside down. Master gives him another shot in the arm. This time he does not struggle when he wakes up.

"Slave, it did a lot better this time. Very good, Slave."

His Master lowers him to the ground. Danny stretches out once again. After Danny has his balance, Master has us both line up in front of our respective Master.

"Slaves, this time both of our slaves will be hunted down. Remember the winner is rewarded and the loser will be punished. NOW GO!"

We both run off in separate directions. I know the forest a little better than Danny. I walked down a stream to hide my footprints until I find a rocky bank to exit the stream. I find a fallen log that points away from the stream. So, I walk on top of the log to find more solid ground to hide my footprints in hopes Master will not be able to track me. Now, I am close to the waterfall again. I walk behind the waterfall and then crawl into the hole of my secret cavern. I wait about one hour when I hear splashing come from one of the pools. I walk over cautiously over to the pool, not sure what made the splashing.

"Danny!"

I yep in surprise.

Then in a whisper, "Danny, What... Where... How did you get here?"

Danny laughs and then motions me to come to the edge of the pool. I sit down putting my legs in the water. He swims between my legs, rubbing them sensually. My dick quickly gets hard.

He smiles then whispers, "You know I have had a crush on you for a long time, right?"

I blush red.

"Sorry, I never knew. You know you are beautiful, right?"

Danny jumps out of the water and sits next to me with his legs in the water too.

"David, do you know that these pools are connected by underwater tunnels? I found another cave on the other side of the forest. The opening is in a small hole in the side of a hill. It is a very small opening and hard to spot with bushes covering the opening. Our Masters could never squeeze through the opening."

Danny smiles at me like he found something special.

"OH WOW, this cavern has a similar opening that our Master wouldn't be able to fit through either. So, we are safe for now. Just we cannot stay too long or they will get suspicious. Danny, I have so many questions. Have you seen my family? Did you also choose to join 'The Society" when you turned 18? Do you know about the Dominant and submissive genes? How did you learn about 'The Society'?"

I do not wait for an answer, "I found out the day I turned 18. My family was waiting for me in the living room. I was shocked to see my mother and sister naked with collars around their necks with my father and Master Mike holding leashes connected to the collars."

"David, my father told me about the "The Society" when I turned 18 as well. However, Master Jason and I have been playing around for a few years before my 18th birthday. He slowly dominated me throughout those years. So, when father told me about 'The Society', Master Jason was there as well. By that time, Master Jason had already made me his submissive. So, when he offered to make me his slave, I jump at it. Master Jason gave my father 2 million dollars for me and I signed the slavery contract that day. Master Jason took me home that night. I never realize how much my real freedom would be taken away after being truly enslaved. But after I joined 'The Society' and signed the slavery contract it was too late."

"WOW, Danny I did not know you were a sub when you visited our house."

"OH David, you and I have always been subs. It just took you a little longer to realize it."

While we chatted we were rubbing each other's legs. It feels good. Both of our dicks are now standing up hard. Neither one of us tried to touch each other's dicks for fear our Masters would find out. We turn to look into each other's eyes, staring for a long time smiling at each other. I wonder, is this what love feels like? Before I can think about it, Danny kisses me. We make out passionately as our Masters did. It was different than when Master kissed me. It is similar but with a warm feeling that flows throughout my body, not just a fuzzy feeling in my head like when Master rubs my head. We start to rub each other and kiss with our tongues. Except unlike kissing Master, we do not fight for dominance. Our tongues just dance around in each other's mouths. It feels great like nothing I have ever felt. Danny breaks the kiss.

"David, there is something I need to tell you. You know my father is your uncle. So I see your father at my house all the time. Well, I do not know how to tell you this. Your father has a female slave other than your mother. She has been living at our house."

My mouth falls open in shock!

"There is more David, she is pregnant. Before Master Jason enslaved me and took me home, she looked like she would deliver any day. I am sure she has already delivered the child."

I look down thinking about what Danny told me. After all that Master has told me about father, it makes sense.

"Danny, thank you for telling me. It makes sense. Master has told me a lot about our family. Master says most of our family's fortune is from selling their children. So, my father having another female slave makes sense. He is making more slaves to sell," My voice has an edge of anger in it.

"David, yeah I guess that may be what is happening. Especially after Master Jason handed my Dad a check for 2 million before I signed my slavery contract. I guess my father most likely has other female slaves too. As you may have realized now that my mother is a slave like your mother. So, we may have lots of half-brothers or sisters out there. Yet, does it really matter now? We are slaves now so it is not like we will ever see them ever again."

"True, I do not even know if I will see my brother again. At least we have each other now. I am so happy we are enslaved to our Masters that are in love with each other. It means we will be together in our enslavement. I do miss serving my Master just him and me. I realize that this morning when you were rewarded for winning the race. But now it does not matter. Now that I have you here I guess I can share you with my Master."

I laugh and rub Danny's leg.

"David, I am happy to share Master Jason too. I hope we can have some alone time in the future."

"Danny me too. I really love your company."

I kiss Danny again. Again my body feels warm all over. I think I might be falling in love with Danny.

I break the kiss, "Danny, we really should get back to our Masters so they don't get suspicious. But before you go take a look at this wall drawing. I show Danny the drawing of the connections of all the underwater tunnels. Danny traces his fingers along the drawing.

"David, his drawing shows a lot more tunnels than the one in my cave. My cave just showed two tunnels to this cavern. It looks like you could get all around the island through these tunnels. Look there are arrows. I think the arrows show the flow of water. The two tunnels between my cave and this cavern have arrows too. So, that means that the pool over there is the tunnel back to my cave. I better take that one back. You know the water flow is fast which helped me get to this cavern quickly. A lot faster than if I just had to swim. I do not think I could have held my breath if I swam without the water flowing. Thank you for showing me this drawing. You might have just saved my life."

Danny hugs me tight and whispers, "I am so glad we are now together."

I tear up knowing I now have a real friend in my enslavement.

Danny breaks the hug and I see he is crying too. We rub each other tears away and kiss each other.

"Danny, you should get back."

"Yes, but try to hide well when you leave the cavern. We might want to keep these underwater tunnels to ourselves."

"I agree," knowing if Master ever found out we are keeping secrets from him we will be punished so badly that we may not survive! Yet, telling our Masters about the tunnels may cause other issues.

I walk Danny to the return pool that will return him to his cave. We kiss again and he dives into the pool. The dive reminds me of how good a swimmer he is. I am sure he will make it back ok. I walk back to the exit hole behind the waterfall. I wait there for a minute to make sure I don't hear one of our Masters outside. After five minutes, I crawl out of the cavern. I find a pool of mud and spread the mud all over my body. Then roll in some leaves. I then find a space to lie down and wait until Master finally finds me. I leave my finger out exposed just so Master will be able to find me but think I just missed hiding my finger. About 45 minutes later I feel sharp pain hit my arm and blackness takes over quickly.