MSDS Society Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up hanging upside down next to Danny. Danny seems to be already awake.

Master is looking at me in the face when I wake up, "Congrats Slave, it has won the hunt. Very good slave. I am proud of you."

If he only knew why? I wonder if Danny gave up sooner than me on purpose. At first, I am pissed he would do that but then smile to myself that Danny likes me. That warmth spread throughout my body again.

We are lowered. Master grabs my arms and throws me over a log. My Master proceeds to fuck me in my mouth as Master Jason fucks my hole. It feels so good to give my Masters the pleasure they deserve. I am back where I belong!

After both Masters shoot in my mouth and hole, they pull me next to Danny. Master steps in front of Danny.

"Slave, it lost the hunt. Therefore, it will be punished. Like its fellow slave, the punishment will be 10 hits of the 8-foot senior cane on its ass and it will be hung spread eagle in the front of the house for the whole day tomorrow. Slave will hold a 3-foot cane in its mouth. Hang from its neck will be a sign saying 'It disappointed its Master. Please punish this slave, Masters'."

Our Masters turn and walk towards the chariots.

"Come, slaves."

We follow our Masters as they go to their respective chariot. When we reach the chariots our Masters strap us in and climb onto the back of the chariot. I feel the flick of the reins and I dig in, pulling hard to get us started. Once started it is easier to pull. Master Jason and Danny come up beside us. I glance over at Danny and who is glancing at me as well. We smile at each other until we feel the whip hit our backs. We instinctively know we need to run faster. The whip is a cruel motivator but it is effective. Soon we are in the back of the house, stopping in front of the chariot storage barn. Once again the maintenance slave comes running out.

"Slave, we are done for the day. Unstrap our slaves."

The maintenance slave quickly unstraps us from the chariot. He pulls the chariot into the barn. We are left standing in front of our Masters. They don't say anything and just clip leashes to our collars. We are pulled into the house to the elevator. I see Master push the button for the dungeon. I get nervous. Danny's never been in the dungeon. Once the door opens we are pulled into the dungeon. Danny's mouth drops open. I see him look all around. We are pulled through the dungeon to an 8 foot by 8 foot cell. We are pushed into the cell falling to our knees. The door closed and locked behind us.

"Slaves, its been a long day and your Masters need some alone time. I suspect our slaves would like some alone time as well. Get re-acquainted. You may talk, kiss and touch each other but do not touch each other's dicks or fuck holes. They are for your Owners to play with. UNDERSTAND SLAVES?"

We both yell out at the same time, "YES MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER."

Our Masters turn and leave us alone in the cell.

I whisper, "We are being monitored" and I discreetly point to the camera.

Danny nods his understanding, no talk of the caves and underwater tunnels. So, we take the time we have been given by our Master to hold each other and talk about other things. There is a single cot, toilet, and sink. It reminds me of a prison cell. While I'm holding Danny's naked body in my arms, I tell him about the time I spent a night in a cell just like this.

"In school, our history / social studies teacher took us to visit an old prison that was turned into a museum. One of the kids accidentally locked me in one of the cells. The teacher saw it happen but left me in there for the whole rest of the tour which was a two-day tour!"

"OH SHIT! What happened?"

"I ended up spending the night in the cell and the whole next day. However, in the middle of the night, the same kid sneaked back into the prison and found me still in the cell. He was holding some old key that looked like the keys to the cell. I ask him to unlock it. I said he would but first I had to give all my clothes. I said no way! Then he said fine and started walking away. Before he could leave sight, I called out STOP! He turned around and smiled dangling the keys in my face."

"What did you do?"

"What else could I do? I did not want to stay the night in an old dirty prison cell. So, I stripped and gave him my clothes."

"Did he unlock the door?"

"Fuck no. He ran off laughing."

"Oh fuck how old were you?"

"I as was only 16?"

"What did you do naked in the cell?"

I can see Danny is getting horny from the story. I smile down at him.

"I was a horny 16 year old what do you think I did, jerk off all night long" I laughed and so did Danny. "It was my first night in a real cell naked like a slave. I just didn't know that I was to become a real slave. With nothing to do, laid on the dirty cot and jerked off, fantasizing about being dominated by a prison cellmate like I was his slave."

Danny laughs, "What happened in the morning?"

"My teacher found me first thing in the morning. He questioned me why I was naked but with a slight smile on his face."

"What did you say?"

"I told him that it was hot last night and I usually sleep in the nude. I do not think he brought it because he told me that I could stay here until the rest of the tour was over. After another 3 hours, the teacher came back with the kid who locked me in the cell in the first place. The teacher orders the kid to go get a robe from the hotel room. The hotel was just across the street. So, I had to stay there naked in front of my teacher as he looked at me, waiting for a robe. I think he enjoyed watching me be embarrassed. The kid returns pulling out a white robe from his backpack. The teacher opens the cell and throws me the robe, ordering me to get dressed."

"Then, what?"

"I had to ride the bus back in just a robe. All the kids laughed at me, asking where my clothes were. Halfway through the bus ride home two kids jumped me and pull off the robe. I had to ride back naked. This only made the kids laugh more. The teacher did not do a thing to stop the two kids that jumped me. When we got back to the school it was dark. I waited until all the other kids were off the bus. Looked for the robe but it was nowhere to be found. So, I slowly got off the bus naked. My father was there to pick me up. He asked where my clothes were and I had to tell him the whole story. He just smiled and led me to the car. I had to ride home naked."

"Danny, you need to understand, my father picked out my teachers that are Masters in 'The Society'. Now that I think about I bet the teacher escorting the field trip was a Master."

"Wait what? Your teachers were also Masters from 'The Society'?"

"Yes, my father handed picked my teachers to help train me to be a slave. I often helped out the teachers in their classes. They even had me strip to my speedos in class. I was so often in my speedo that the other students got used to seeing me mostly naked. My Master says that it was to train me to get used to being naked all the time."

"Shit, David my teachers did similar things to me. As you know I was on the swim team like you. It was my father's idea. So I was used to being my speedo all the time at home or in the pool. My swim coach was also my art and history teacher. So he has seen me naked and in my speedo a lot. He had an assignment for the art class to draw a male figure. He calls me out in class to be the model for the class. He said he would give me an 'A' if I model for the class. But I had to do it in my speedo. Him being the history teacher he had me pose in different historical poses, like 'The thinking man' or 'Michael Angelo's David'. I had the hardest time not getting a woody."

Both Danny and I laughed at that. Then we turned our heads to look into each other's eyes. The connection we had in the cavern can back with full steam! We kissed each other passionately, dancing our tongues around each other. We kiss and rub each other's bodies all night long. I think I am in love with Danny. The same way our Masters love each other. We finally fall asleep in each other's arms.