MSDS Society Ch. 17

Story Info
David takes a walk of shame and performs in a Xmas play.
8.6k words
4.2
2.5k
2

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Santa's Christmas Story

Chapter 17

After my shameful performance in the Chariot race, Master lefts me up from the fuck bench with his semi cock still deep in my hole. While walking off the platform, he spins me around so I'm facing him. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist, locking them together. He holds me as wet tears are still dripping down my face. He pushes my face onto his shoulder as he walks back to the house. The Colosseum is located on the opposite side of campus. So, we are forced to walk past all the other houses. It's a walk of shame no slave should be subjected to. Many Masters we pass along the way give encouragement and sympathy for my Master. Resting my head on Master's shoulder gives me a view of the Masters after we pass. Most of them are truly sympathetic, which makes me feel even worse. That is because it makes me feel even more of a loser and a disappointment to my Master. The Masters that give encouragement to my Master's face, smirk at me after we pass them. The smirk tells me they are pleased I failed Master which gave them a better chance to claim me for three weeks if their house wins the slave games. This scares me and combined with the relenting shame, causes me to break down again. I start crying all over again.

Master rubs my back trying to calm me down. It feels good and helps some but more looks from others Master just breaks me down again and again. This walk of shame is so much worse than losing in the first place!

We then stop and hear the deep German accent again. OH FUCK NO! We are in front of the European house.

Master Hans, walks up to the street to meet my Master. Master places me on the ground and I dutifully place my hands behind my back and kneel at his side.

To my Master's credit, he sticks out his hand once again to congratulate Master Hans.

In his deep dominant voice, he says, "Congratulations! Master Hans."

Master Hans shakes Master's hand with a firm grip.

"Thank you Master Alex for a very close race. Your slave is strong. I will have to push my slave harder knowing we finally have some competition in this year's batch of slaves."

Master pats my head which always sends waves of pleasure throughout my body. It also pulls me out of my self-loathing state of mind and into sub-space of wanting to please my Master!

"Slave, did you hear that? It means I'm going to have to push you even harder than Master Hans does his slave."

I start shivering in fear and I look at Master Hans's slave kneeling at his side. His boy is also shivering in fear as well. He glances up at me and we know we are in for a really difficult and painful year. He quickly looks down and I assume he fears that his Master might punish him for not keeping his head down. Like me, he has cane and whip marks all over his body. He looks at my worked-over body and then his, comparing our marks. I do the same thing. I think Master Hans must be a harsh Master because he has many more marks than me. I really don't want to be Master Hans's slave for three weeks. Now, I'm even more determined to win every Slave Game competition this year!

After Master congratulated Master Hans, he picks me up and flings me over his shoulder again. We pass a few more houses and I feel the shame hit me once again, seeing the other Masters shake their heads in disappointment at my performance in the race. I only see their disappointment because when Master flung me over his shoulder my head pointing behind him. Their interaction with Master is so encouraging but after Master passes them, their body language shows a completely different message when they look at me. It is so humiliating to see them look a me as prey. I never want to do this walk of shame ever again.

We reach our house and Master walks to our room. Even the Masters of our own house are disappointed in me. OH FUCK! The whole school is either disappointed in me or happy that I made Master lose the race.

Master places me gently on the bed and holds me in his strong arms. I love him holding me like this. He rubs his hands over my body as I cry into his chest.

"Boy, I'm sorry."

Sorry! Why is he sorry? I'm the one who didn't run fast enough to beat Master Hans and his slave.

"I should have worked you longer and harder. It's my fault we lost. We just have to work even harder to win all the future Slave Games. Can you do that for me, my precious slave boy?

I nod my head yes as I wipe my tears on my arm.

"Oh Yes, Master. I will work even harder so we can win all the rest of the Slave Games. I never want to disappoint you ever again. You shouldn't have gone through what you did today. I'm so sorry, Master.

"Good Boy. I know you will. I too don't ever want to repeat today. I will be pushing you harder than you think you can manage. Yet, I know you will push yourself to meet my expectations and exceed them, won't you, my beautiful slave boy."

"Absolutely Master! I will exceed your expectations. I so want to make you proud of me."

Master rubs me some more and soon we fall asleep with me in his arms.

For months, Master has been true to his words. Master pushes me beyond what I couldn't believe possible. Yet, without Master driving me harder, I wouldn't have achieved the many wins after the shameful chariot race.

Along with the "Slave Games", the college wanted to provide some culture that the Masters would also enjoy. So, Master and I are now in a play to entertain the Masters of the school.

Christmas is coming! So, Master and I have been busy rehearsing and building sets for the play. Well other slaves and me in the play are building the sets for the different scenes of the play. It's a different take on Santa Claus where Santa is a gay Master with slave elves and reindeer he owns. It's the big day of the play. I'm in a slave elf costume with many other slaves playing elves in Master Santa's workshop. We have pointy ears and our collars are decorated in red and silver lace around the top and bottom edges. My wrist and ankle cuffs are also decorated. I play an elf, a reindeer, and then a slave to a couple who receives presents from Master Santa.

The play starts out in Master Santa's workshop. Master Santa's slave elves are building collars, floggers, whips, and many other kinky gear in the workshop. The kinky gear is all real and will later be used on me when the couple opens their presents from Master Santa.

My Master is playing Santa Claus and is walking along on all the benches hitting his elf slaves with his cane, making sure we will build the kinky toys correctly. So, I sit on the stool naked except for my pointy ears and decorative collar and cuffs. Each hit of the cane is real and very painful. I see all the other Masters in their seats watching us. Many have their slaves sucking their cocks as they watch the play.

When I look out into the audience a second time, I'm surprised to see Master's family in the audience including my owner Master Mike. Master Alex never told me that he would be coming! Now, I want to make both Master Mike and Master Alex proud of me in this play.

We all slouch down on our stools as Master Santa walks around us bare-chested with a red hat and red skin-tight leather pants with a white leather belt and black boots. Master's lovers, Master Jason and Master Josh are playing overseers for Master Santa's slave elves. They are dressed in a red hat, short leather red shorts with a white strip down the outside leg hem, and heavy black boots. To complete their costume, a wide white belt is laced into the shorts, not that the shorts need any help being held up as they cling to their hips and asses with a huge bulge in front. FUCK! They are so DAM SEXY!

Even though we are aroused by their outfit, we are also fearful of the merciless canes they hold in their hands. You can hear their heavy boots stomp as they walk behind us. This only causes us to crouch down even more fearfully over the workbench. They are ready to cane us if we make any mistakes in the script of the play. During rehearsal, we were cane many times until the play was perfect. It was Master's idea to bring his lovers into the play as overseers. The director thought it was a wonderful idea and wanted them to really be our overseers so the play looks genuine. So, they were not really acting.

As Master Santa passes us, he says, "I expect all the toys to be done by Christmas. Work harder my little elves or I will flog you in the harsh winter winds of the town square. I purchased elves because they are known to be hard workers. Now do what I bought you for slaves!"

According to the script, I purposely mess up building a collar and it falls apart. Master Santa grabs me by my collar, pulling me off the stool to another part of the stage that is set up as the town center. A cross is set up in the town square. Two other elf slaves tie me spreadeagle to the cross. Above me cold winds and snow blow down from a snowmachine. I shiver from the cold and snow falling on my naked body. I haven't felt this cold since going skiing growing up with my Father. Now looking back, I realize I was serving my Father and brother as a servant. Carrying and waxing their skis every night. However, now being on a tropical island for months, I forgot how cold snow really is. My teeth start chattering the colder I get. The whole auditorium can hear my teeth chatter as everyone's attention is now on my pending whipping.

Master Santa is handed a six-foot-long single-tail whip. As the other elves continue to build the kinky toys, Master Santa does practice swings of the whip at my back. Despite being whipped many times, I still get nervous as I feel the wind across my back as the whip cracks but doesn't hit my back yet. Master "Santa" has to do practice swings before he leans in and really hits my back. So, those practice swings and the crack of the whip make me fearful and very nervous about what is about to happen. We are facing the audience and they all can see the fear on my face. The Masters look intently at Master Santa and me. I can see the anticipation on their faces, especially Master Mike! I keep eye contact with him throughout my whipping. Once the whip really hits my back, I scream out in pain. In my peripheral vision, I see the other Master's in the audience start to use their slave's mouths as a fleshlight, pulling their head down onto their cocks harder and harder as I scream more. My screams must be getting them off and I'm proud of that fact. Soon, after a few really painful stings of the whips, the pain slowly changes to the wonderful warmth that spreads to my dick. This causes my dick to grow and start to precum onto the stage. Master Mike smiles at me. I hope he is proud of taking his brother's whip for all to see. I really want to impress Master Mike. It feels like a lifetime ago since he enslaved me and we spent the night in his childhood room. He gave me to his brother for our time at the school. I feel ashamed that I have not thought of him more. My life has been full of slave training. It was hard to think of anything else than to serve his brother as my Master.

After a few minutes of whipping me, Master Santa rubs my back, tracing his finger along the welts. The welts are very sensitive which only fuels my dick to precum more. Master Mike seems to love the scene. Master Santa then pulls out his cock and rams it into my hole. I'm slammed repeatedly against the cross as Master Santa fucks his slave elf hard and deep. This shows the audience that the elves are Master Santa's property and the North Pole is his domain to rule. Master then pushes hard one last time and roars out as he dumps his load into my hole.

The audience quickly stands up and claps at Master's performance! I smile knowing my Master got off using me in public. Yet throughout the rough fuck, my focus was on one Master, my owner, Master Mike. He slowly claps and smiles with satisfaction. At that point, the curtain drops which ends the first act of the play.

The slaves from before untie me from the cross and their hands are on me in seconds to strip off my elf ears and hat, replacing them with a butt plug tail, a hood shaped in a reindeer head with horns attached, and locking boots in the shape of hooves. I'm then pulled to a Santa sleigh and strapped between two rails connected to the front of the sleigh. My Alpha slave half-brother and Danny are also dressed as reindeer slaves, strapped in behind me. I'm in the front like Rudolph. I even have a red nose on my reindeer hood. Three other reindeer slaves are strapped in behind us. The straps are really harnesses so the sleigh and us slaves can be lifted up and down by electric wenches in the ceiling. This effectively makes us suspend between two poles connected to the sleigh.

The curtain rises and the next act starts with our Master Santa in the sleigh with a long whip hitting each of us yelling at us to fly. The setup looks like we are just outside Master Santa's home at the North Pole. Again wind and snow are blown down at us to simulate a wintery Christmas Eve. All of us reindeer slaves are shivering from the cold. Yet, we soon forget about the cold as our backs feel the sting of Master Santa's whip. Soon we are rising into the air as Master Sanda calls out faster, faster, hitting us even harder. In rehearsals, we were trained to sound like a reindeer snorting and hollering out with each strike of the whip. The director had us watch animal videos of reindeer so we sounded just right. Our overseers made sure we perfectly sounded like reindeer. Even the hood were modified so we had to blow through some instrument they specially made to make reindeer sounds. The video showed us how long to blow and the strength of your blows into the instrument. It took several prototypes of the instrument to match the reindeer perfectly! Whenever the prototypes would fail we were blamed and caned for not sounding correct. It wasn't really our fault but I have learned that if a Master thinks I'm at fault then I'm at fault regardless of whether I am or not. The results of perfecting the instrument were impressive since the whole scene made us sound like real reindeer.

The background scenes starts out showing stars and the moon. Other slaves had to move the background from left to right so it looks like we were flying through the night sky. The background was all manually painted on a large 40-foot tall canvas sheet. It is like a very large scroll that was used in ancient Roman times. It took weeks for many slaves to paint the background sky. It all could have been a lot easier with a large screen and computer graphics. Yet, the director thought that slaves working hard teaches us to have pride in our work. So, all sets had to be manually made with slave labor. A large computer screen is viewed by the director as cheating a slave of knowledge about understanding the value of hard work. Everything we do at college is some form of slave training. The training never stops and we are always learning. Even making a play is slave training.

Below us, a miniature size house is positioned under us. The sleigh and Santa's reindeer are lowered so it looks like we are landing on the house's roof. Master Sanda pulls hard on our reins forcing all hour heads back, causing all of us to strain and choke a little as the hood pulls on a collar sewed into the hood. We make reindeer sounds like real reindeer would sound like if they were uncomfortably pulled on reins. Master Santa grabs two presents from a large bag behind him and climbs down a fake chimney. The house is really a facade showing the front of the house.

Master is really standing on a lift that slaves manually lower with the use of gearing. Again the director had us make the lift from scratch. I was the designer of the lift because of my interest in engineering. So, I had to learn the right gearing to lower the weight of Master and the platform Master is standing on. I'm finally actually learning engineering which Master Mike said I would learn at college the first day of my enslavement. In later years, I learn how to read architectural drawings so I can oversee any building changes done to my Master's house. Plus, I will have to learn how to manage a household and I will be taking classes on how to do that.

Master Santa is lifted back to the sleigh's level. He climbs into the sleigh and we are then lifted into the air again. The night sky is changing again and then we land onto another house. After pretending to drop off more presents, we are in the air again. We are freezing from the wind and snow blowing down at us.

Master Santa yells at us, "YOU MUST FLY FASTER OR WE WILL NOT MAKE IT TO ALL OF THE MASTER'S HOUSE OF THE WORLD BEFORE DAY LIGHT. FLY FASTER!"

Master Santa whips us harder and we holler like a real reindeer. Even my red nose lights up when the background shows we are flying into a winter storm. The red nose is a large of laser light so a beam of red light is pointing out in front of us. I have to keep my head straight ahead and not shake. In rehearsal, I have to overcome the extreme cold and the whipping so that don't shake while my red nose is lit up. It takes a lot of willpower to ignore the cold and the pain. The cables holding up the sleigh simulate us going through the snowstorm by rocking us back and forth in the air. I have to focus on a point that's out of sight of the audience.

In rehearsal, when I failed to hold my head straight, Master would whip me harder than the others. The punishment motivated me to keep the red light on the spot and not move my head regardless of what happened to the sleigh. Now, I'm keeping the reg light where it belongs as I'm flung around from the simulated storm. I'm thankful the scene is going well which makes me feel proud of pleasing my Master. I hope Master Mike knows all the work I have done in this play so he too will be proud of me. I want to make him proud just as much as his brother. I have learned that my Owner is just as important as any Master I may be loaned out to. Even though I have been with Master Alex more than Master Mike, I need to respect, obey and please Master Mike just like I do his brother. They are both superior to me in every way possible. After all, I'm a slave to both and property of Master Mike. Plus, all Masters are superior to me. Which is why the Director can make us do all the work in creating this play. We never question his orders and creative ideas to create all elaborate sets. His complete power over us slaves is why the play is going so well. There is no drama like other plays might have.

Finally, the curtain drops, and Act 2 is finished.

Again I'm manhandled by other slaves to get me out of my harness and the reindeer costume. Within minutes I am now in one of the Master's houses, waking up Christmas morning. The scene starts with one of my Masters taking me out of a cage that I'm usually "locked up in overnight". I back to my normal dress, just a collar and cuffs. I actually feel better about being in my normal natural state of dress. Wearing the costumes just seems wrong after being naked and collared for so long.

The men playing my Masters are actually, Master Jason and Master Josh the lovers of Master Alex. They are playing a married couple with a slave they own. Being it is Master Jason and Master Josh, I'm very comfortable serving them in this scene.

Master Jason orders, "Slave go get me coffee and then make us breakfast and bring it to the living room."

"Yes, Master!"

I quickly move to the fake kitchen and two coffee cups are ready brewed and ready for me to take it to my two Masters. The slaves behind the scenes have the hot coffee ready so the scene moves along quickly. I enter the living room while Master Jason and Josh are kissing passionately. I place a coffee cup on a coffee table next to each of them.