MSDS Society Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever we are alone, my Alpha brother reminds me of his higher status including that he is the superior brother. I know he will always be jealous of me because my Dad would spend more time with me than him. He blames me even though I never had control of my life just like all my father's children don't. He is my Alpha, I have to let him take out his anger on me since he can't do it to our father.

Just as he cums down my throat, the door to the closet opens. I hear Danny's, my lover's voice.

"Sir, sorry for intruding. Our Masters need us now!"

This changes my Alpha's demeanor instantly. He quickly pulls out, wipes his cock on my face, and runs after Danny. I get up and run after him. One thing our Alpha learned in his slave training is to not let Masters wait especially his own Master. I have seen him punished after displeasing Master Josh. He was very subdued after one of his Master's punishment sessions in the dungeon of our house. All of his cockiness is always gone after those sessions. However, his cocky Dom side shows up whenever we are alone or my Master Alex orders him to punish me.

Danny leads us to the auditorium where I see Master Mike and Master Alex have their arms around each other's shoulders. I stop behind my Alpha, wanting to get a good look at my owner, the man who helped me change my life forever. I owe all this to him. He saw who and what I was long before I knew. A rush of excitement courses through me right to my dick which is now hard and dripping again.

Master Mike calls out, "Where is my boy?," as he lets go of his brother and turns my way.

Danny steps aside and so does my Alpha brother, who's once again jealous that I'm the center of attention with the family that owns all three of us. OH SHIT! That same family is now all looking at me!

Master Mike grins and opens his arms. I rush to him and he wraps his strong arms around me holding me tight and then lifts me off the ground. He kisses me with the same passion his brother used to do before his lover, Jason, showed up those many months ago.

Still holding me tight off the ground, he breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes.

"Did my boy miss his Owner?"

I whisper in pure awe of him and instantly remember why I chose to be his slave. His eyes are magical, drawing me in like a moth to a flame. He sits me down and I quickly kneel at his feet, like I have been trained to do for all Master's family members I meet. My head is bowed in respect for the man who Owns me. I put my hands behind my head and kiss both of his feet three times as his brother taught me the first day we came to the college.

Master Mike pats me on the head, "Well very good my boy. I see my brother has trained you well in our traditions. Now, go greet my Father and Mother in the same tradition. I crawl over to the older version of my Owner. In the same matter, I bend over and kiss his dress shoes three times each. I then move to his mother. She is in high heels. So, for the first time in my life, I kiss a Mistress's bare feet. Yet, I know from my slave "Etiquette class", that every family has their traditions and all slaves must remember them so we can follow them each time we are required.

Kneeling beside her, are my cousins. Their bodies are massive like one of the slaves who pull the carriages around campus. They could easily bend their Mistress in half but they are so docile as she casually rubs their heads, like one would do for a pet dog. I'm once again reminded that Master's family prefers to own submissive members of my family.

In the corner of my eye, I see Danny and my Alpha doing the same thing for Master's father. So, I quickly crawl between Master Mike and Master Alex. Each brother casually rubs each ear, as I bow my head in respect to them and their parents. I see Master Alex is now holding one of Master Jason's ass cheeks while Master Josh is holding the other cheek. It is plain to see that all three of the Masters are in love with each other, forming a triplet relationship.

Mistress ignores me and addresses her son, Master Alex.

"Son, I'm impressed with the training of your brother's slave. He knows our traditional greeting well," smiling at her son.

"Jason and Josh, you have trained your slaves well too."

I can only imagine they are beaming with pride.

Master Josh speaks up, "Thank you, Ma'am. Our family traditions are important."

Master Jason adds, "Yes, Thank you, Ma'am. I agree with my cousin. All three of us follow our family traditions as we have been taught for generations. Our slaves follow them as our fathers have taught us to teach them."

"Good, There is one tradition that our family prides itself in. That is sharing our slaves with other members of our family. So, my husband wants to spend a night with each of your slaves. As with tradition, the owner will be present the first time a family member uses a slave's hole."

Now Mistress is pointing at me, "My husband has used one of two holes of my son's slave. He wants access to the other hole."

I knew someday, my Master's father would be fucking me. I remember his cock sucking training. I was so scared of him back then. I have been through so much that I now look forward to my Master's father fucking me.

My Master's father continues, "My sons since this slave has two Masters at the present, you both need to be present when I take your slave's other hole."

They both say at the same time, "Yes, Father."

I wonder where this will lead!