MSDS Society Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They break the kiss and tell each other, "Marry Christmas, my love."

The scene looks real because they are actually lovers with Master Alex. I think the audience sees how authentic the scene is between the Masters.

I rush back to the kitchen and again two plates of real hot food are already for both of them. With both hands, I bring the plates to my Masters, holding the plates in front of each of them while kneeling between them. I act as a table for them. Thankfully, my Masters dig into their breakfast because my arms are getting sore.

Master Jason asks, "Did you hear something last night? It sounded like it was on the roof."

Master Josh laughs, "Are you saying 'Santa Claus' came to our house and landed on the roof? Honey, it must have been a dream."

Master Jason nods his head, "Yeah, my love, you must be right. There is no such thing as Santa Claus," and they start kissing once again. I try to hold back how much I'm straining to hold the plates in the air.

Again, I'm thankful they finish kissing and eat the last bits of their breakfast. Then I rush back to the kitchen with the empty plates. Again another refill of their coffee is ready, I spill a little of their coffee when Master Josh yells out, "What are those presents under the tree?"

The spill burned me a little as I quickly rush to them, careful not to spill anymore, and then place the new coffee up on the table, taking the one to the kitchen. I rub my hands from the burns as I rush back to my Masters. The coffee is hot and not enough to cause damage but the director wanted to scene to be as authentic as possible. So, I had to get a little burned to show real pain in the scene. Luckily, we didn't have to rehearse the scene that much.

Master Jason says, "They are not from me," referring to the new presents under the Christmas tree.

Master Josh replies, "If not from you then who could they come from?"

He points to me, "Slave, look at the tag. Find out who the presents are from?"

I rush over to the tree and look at the tag.

I look up at my Masters in shock, "Masters they are from Master Santa Claus. To each of you. It says 'Because you have been excellent slave owners, I have given you both special toys only Masters like you can appreciate. Merry Christmas, Masters. May the toys I give you provide you years of enjoyment."

My mouth falls open in shock and fear shows on my face. The audience laughs at my fear because they know it's real! The actors playing my Masters have been punishing and torturing me for months now. That's one of the reasons I was chosen for the part of their slave.

Master Jason says, "See! I told you I heard something on the roof last night."

Master Josh, "You're right my love. He is real and a Master too! I can't wait to see what toys he gave us."

Master Josh now jumps up and down like a little kid causing the audience to laugh including my Owner, Master Mike.

Master Jason points to me, "Slave, hand out our special presents from Master Santa.", causing Master Josh to giggle This just makes the audience laugh more!

I quickly grab two presents in each hand and crawl on my knees to my Masters. They take them from me.

The first present that Master Jason opens is a butt plug. It's huge! The size of two of Master Alex's cocks. I am yet to be doubled fucked by my Master and one of his lovers.

Master sees a note in the box and hands it to me to read, "Dear honorable Master Jason. May this butt plug open your slave's hole so it can pleasure your husband and you! The butt plug will allow you both to use your slave's hole at the same time without damaging it. Take care in inserting it. Special lube has been supplied to loosen the hole to accommodate the massive butt plug. Use it on a daily basis to train the slave for your superior cocks."

My falls open in shock. This time for real. This was never in the rehearsal.

Master Jason smirks at me knowingly. He knows it's a surprise to me but I don't think it was to him.

He orders, "Turn around, slave."

I turn around but never take my eyes off the monster plug. Master Jason throws me the special lube.

"Lube your hole," he says sadistically.

In front of the whole school, my Owner, and his family, I lube up my hole to prepare it for the monster. This only makes me more humble as I prepare myself to be doubled fuck. I then think, is Master Jason and Master Josh going to double fuck me on stage? I look a Master Mike and dream that my first double fuck will be with him and his brother, Master Alex instead. A slave can still dream can't he or is that not possible anymore either?

I push my fist into my hole and use my other hand to widen my hole even more. After some work and grunts of pain, I get my other fist into my hole. I just hope that is enough to accommodate the plug, but I doubt it. I fear the pain but like all my slave training I have to grit my teeth and bear the pain that I know will come!

After my hole is prepped, Master Jason holds out the massive plug for me to lube up as well. I make sure every inch of the plug is lubed up. I know from experience with taking Master Mike's and Master Alex's cocks for the first time, this plug will hurt and burn when it is forced into me. Yet, I have no choice, it's what my Master Alex wants. He told me I was going to be in the play and have to obey the director at all times without question. Plus, the college has been training me to obey all my superiors without question for months now! I no longer see myself as equal to any Master. They are all superior to me. To them, I'm not even human but an asset to make their lives better.

I look back between my legs as I watch the monster of a plug being pressed against my hole. I see my Master's Dad have their phones out recording the play. I know he wants to fuck me maybe even double fuck me with someone.

At first, the plug feels good. My dick grows from the familiar feeling of something being inserted into my hole. It is like an automatic response being fucked. In my mind, there is a permanent link between my hole and my dick. I can't control it. All the ass fuck training has programmed my mind to love to be fucked. This is no different.

I'm pleased that I have been programmed in this way. It makes being a slave much easier. Even as the pain starts to build up more and more my dick grows with the pain. So, the pain is manageable at first. Then it starts to really hurt, It is definitely bigger than my two small fists. The plug is about three-quarters of the way inside me. With each millimeter it enters me, the pain doubles. I'm now grunting and gritting my teeth. Thankfully, Master Jason stops every so often to allow my hole to open up and not be ripped apart. My hole has been trained so much that it is used to being stretched. I just hope Master Jason is slow enough to allow my hole time to stretch.

As the plug gets to the max width, the pain starts to change to the wonderfully high I love so much. In my pain management class, I'm told it is sub-space that the mind enters to cope with pain.

So, as the widest part of the plug lines up with my sphincter, I have a huge grin on my face. My eyes gloss over, feeling the bliss of the pain due to my hole being stretched so wide. I'm glad I don't have many lines in this play because right now, I might fuck up more complicated lines. However, the pain management class does train all slaves to follow orders and say simple replies to our Masters. We are taught that the pleasure we get from pain fuels our need to obey our Masters and any superior man or woman.

Finally, the plug pops into my hole and I'm very happy, WOW! My hole is so full! Even with my Master's fist in my hole, I have never been this full. I wonder how long I will have to wear it. I assume until I get double fucked. I squeeze my hole around the plug testing if I can squeeze my hole when I do get doubled fucked. I'm pleased to know that I still have control of my sphincter muscles. That is another training class all slaves are required to take, "Ass Control 101." Thankfully, Master Alex has been helping me control my sphincter to squeeze around his cock. All night long, I have to keep squeezing his cock just in case he wants to fuck me while he sleeps. So, I passed the class and even got better with the help of my teacher and other slaves. The teacher had a special cock that measured the strength of sphincter muscles. My teacher was pleased that I was above average starting out the class. By the time the class was over, I mastered control over my sphincter. The teacher says I will never have a loose hole like sluts and whores outside of the Society.

Master Jason slaps the base of the plug, sending a wonderful jolt to my dick.

He laughs, "Does my slave like the gift Master Santa's gave me?"

Even though I'm in a sub-space high, my slave training automatically kicks in, "Yes, Master. The gift from Master Santa is wonderful. I cannot wait to be doubled fucked!"

In my mind, I imagine it is Master Alex and Master Mike, not Master Jason and Master Josh. I so want the brothers inside me at the same time.

"Boy, you will have the pleasure of two cock by the day is over. I see you are looking forward to it!"

"Yes, Master, very much so!"

Master Josh says like a giddy child, "My turn."

He rips wrapping paper off a box and opens it with excitement. Inside the box is a ball stretcher that I made in rehearsal. It is a heavy metal device that wraps around the balls and locks them in place. I built all of the devices because of my interest in electronics. I wanted to know how the collars and cuffs work. So, I put all the parts together and now understand better how the locking system works. The device will automatically lock using a permanent magnet. It takes an even stronger electromagnet to disengage the locking mechanism. Once locked on it will not open without the app on one of the Society's special smart devices.

"Slave come!"

Like talking to a dog, he points to a spot in front of him, I crawl to him, facing him with my hands interlaced behind my head. Like with the butt plug display, we are sideways to the audience. So they can see both of us at the same time. He grabs my balls and squeezes them until he sees the pain on my face. Luckily, I'm still in sub-space so the pain isn't as bad. I feel the pain at first then it quickly changes to the nice high I love. So, the audience does get to see the pain register on my face. I look up into Master Josh's eyes.

"Slave, look what Master Santa gave me. Are you looking forward to having your balls controlled like your collar and cuffs?"

Again, my slave training kicks in, "Master, very much so. The balls of this slave need to be controlled like the rest of this slave body."

With a sadistic smile, "Then beg me to lock them up!"

"Please Master lock up this slave's balls. Like the rest of this body, it belongs to its Master. Please take control of these balls."

I'm glad it is Master Josh I'm saying this too because he is one of Master Alex's lovers and has the right to control my body like Master Alex does. I know those balls are not mine and belong to Master Alex and Master Mike. So, controlling them is the right thing to do. My class "Owned Property" drove home the fact that this body, my mind occupies, is not mine. It never was since the day I was born. My father created this body so he owned it and then sold it to Master Mike. Master then loaned it to Master Alex. Growing up I thought I owned it but that was a faults assumption on my part. I have always been property and always will be property.

Master Josh snickers at me, "As you wish, slave. Remember you asked for this."

He laughs while leaning down, grabbing my balls (no Master's balls), and pulls them down. I watch as the ball-stretching device opens up like a collar. Master Josh places the ball stretcher around my balls and closes it. At first, it doesn't feel that bad. He lets go of my balls fall with the heavyweight, causing me to grunt. My collar's mic has been picking up all the sounds I have been making and then broadcasting it into the auditorium. So, everyone can see and hear all my reactions to what is being done to me.

Master Josh reads the note from Master Santa, "Master, have fun with the latest toy from my workshop in the North Pole. You can now control your slave's balls. It is the latest in line of slave control devices. One device can fit almost any slave. Like my collars, you can deliver a mild to a heavy shock to the slave's balls. It is versatile in that it can be used for both punishment and play. Have fun watching your slave squirm and whimper as the pain grows in its balls to the point it cries like a child. Or, Master have a dance party and watch your slave squirm to the beats of the music. It is magical to watch! Have fun with your new toy, Master!"

Master Josh then opens his Master/slave app on his phone and a beep comes from the ball stretcher. That's when I feel it. My eyes open wide as the stretcher tightens around my balls, I can feel tiny servo motors activating making the inside diameter of the stretcher get smaller. When it is now snuggly holding onto my balls, my dick starts to leak again. In my mind, I know Master Josh has control of them just as if he was grabbing them in his hands. That is why my dick is leaking. Whenever my Master or his lovers have physical control of me, my dick grows and leaks. My Master and his lovers have conditioned my dick to serve them. The proof of this control is my leaking dick. Or, now I think of it as their leaking dick, since Master Alex and Master Mike own me, body and mind.

Master Josh presses something on his phone and then looks over at Master Jason, "Honey, let's dance."

Music starts to play over the auditorium speakers and the balls start to tingle. It's mild at first. Master Josh stands up and grabs Master Jason's hand, pulling him to his feet. They start to dance. He then pulls me to my feet. I'm not much of a dancer.

Master Josh yells, "Dance, slave."

All of a sudden there are sharp stings to my balls, causing me to squirm and twitch to the music.

Master Josh yells out, "That's it, dance for us, slave! You're doing great!"

He smirks as they both dance while I twitch, jump, and squirm to the beats of the music. This causes laughter from the audience. I look over at Master Mike and he has a huge smirk on his face. At that moment, the pain in my balls changed to both pain and pleasure, causing me to moan and move to the beats of the music. My mind wants to please Master Mike so much that I'm forced into sub-space as Master Alex has trained me to do to please him as well.

Master Jason sees this, "Josh, I think the boy likes your new toy."

Master Josh yells over the music, "Yes, it looks like he does, let us have some more fun then!"

He grabs his phone again and taps it a few times. The pain in my balls triples, forcing me deeper into sub-space and my knees bend some. It looks like I'm dancing awkwardly, like a nerd who doesn't really know how to dance. This causes more laughter from the audience. Yet, Master Mike slowly claps his hands and smiles at me. He is proud of me. At that point, I groan as waves of pleasure wash over me and I shoot a massive load onto the stage floor.

Master Jason and Master Josh just laugh at me,

Master Jason looks a me, "Do you like my lover's new toy?"

I moan out, "Yes, Master! I love it, Master. Thank you for taking control of these balls you own!"

Yet, I'm not really talking to Master Jason, but to Master Mike who nods his head at me. At that point, the curtain drops and the play ends. I'm disappointed at not seeing my owner and tears of sadness drip down my face. Someone picks me up and carries me to the center of the stage, forcing me to kneel in front of Master Alex with his lovers on either side of him. Slave Danny and my Alpha slave are kneeling on either side of me with me in the center. All the slaves in the play are kneeling to the left and right of me. More slaves are kneeling behind us who have been supporting the production of the play in the background. While in my sub-space fogged mind, I didn't even realize the stage was cleared. The curtain goes up and all the Master stand up and clap! This brings a rush of pride and gratitude into me. I'm proud that I could please all those Masters. I am so grateful that I could bring some joy to their lives and grateful that Master allowed me to be part of it. My Apha brother is not happy that I got all the attention. He is still jealous of me but we have come to an understanding. He gets what he wants when we are alone and I have to concede his the better slave than me. In a way, he is like another Master to me.

All three Masters, Alex, Jason, and Josh, bow before the Masters of the school. All the slaves bow in a slave way, on our knees with our bodies bent over and hands stretched out in front of us. It must be a great sight, three Master with thirty slaves a bow before the whole school. I hope my Master's parents are proud of Master Alex.

As all the slaves, including me, walk to the backstage, we hear the director talking into a microphone on the stage.

"Thank you all for coming. I hope you enjoyed the show. As a special thanks to all the Masters here tonight, there is a special gift for each of you. Look under your seats. Like Master Santa said in the play, I hope the gift gives you many memorable moments with your slaves.

I then hear boxes opening and the excited voices of the Masters. Now I know why the director had us slaves build so many more toys for Master Santa than was needed for the play. I see all the slaves of the play smiling, for they all built at least one or more of the toys. It fills us up with pride and we now understand why we were punished so hard to make the toys real. Most normal plays would use props to represent the toys. However, like everything else in this play, it had to look and feel real, including building hundreds of toys.

Someone grabs the back of my neck and I instinctively know who it is, my Alpha brother.

As he pushes me into a small closet, he says, "So, my bitch is now a star!"

He then kisses me deeply using his tongue to dominate my mouth.

He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, "Did you like my Master's little gift?"

He then produces his tablet and presses a button. The same stinging pain hits my poor balls again. My Alpha places his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

I now painfully realize, like with my collar, my Alpha has the right to punish my balls. Master often has my Alpha punish me when he is too busy to do it himself. So, my Alpha has limited control of my collar, my cuffs, and now my balls stretcher. It was bad enough that he loved shocking my neck anytime he felt like it but now he can shock my halls too. Tears roll down my face as the pain in my balls causes me to fall to my knees. When he knows I will be quiet and the pain stops, he lets go of my mouth, then crouches down, looking into my face.

With an evil grin, "We are going to have so much fun with my Master's new toy."

In reality, it is Master Alex's new toy but he is using the play and his Master to show his control over me. He knows that anything attached to me is owned by Master Mike since I'm his property and by extension of being loaned to Master Alex is owned by him as well. Therefore, the ball stretcher isn't Master Josh's toy. While still on my knees, my Alpha brother stands up and looks down at me with a smirk.

"Suck your Alpha!"

I look up at him, "Yes, Sir," then open my mouth and lean over, taking his familiar cock into my mouth and down my throat.

My Alpha grabs my head on both sides and then pulls me hard with such force my face slams into his smooth pubes area. He grunts hard with each angry thrust.

He whispers in a sharp tone, "Take my fucking cock, brother. No matter what pride you feel when serving your Master, you will always be my bitch brother. I will always be your Alpha. You know this is true, don't you, my bitch brother."