Much Deviltry Afoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too suddenly for Sienna, Marlena stopped and wiped the lotion from her hands, thus leaving her potential lover hanging. She was teasing Sienna, building her desire. Shields are down to 20% Captain Kirk!

I got up and walked over to them, bringing frozen Margaritas.

When Marlena had gotten up to use the beach shower and the ladies' room, Sienna said, "She invited me to have dinner with the two of you and that she wanted to also have me for dessert. What did she mean by that?"

Oh, my young, naive friend, "What do you think she meant? Hmmm? Maybe she wants to feed you some of her forbidden fruit. Maybe she wants to taste your forbidden fruit."

Finally realizing what I meant, her eyes grew wide, "Nooo, she didn't mean that. Did she? Is she a lesbian?"

I laughed to myself, "No Sienna, she isn't a lesbian, she's bisexual. She'll drive her car on either side of the street or right down the middle. She thinks that you're a delicate flower that needs to open its petals to the sun. She wants you to experience the wonderful world of sexual freedom. She wants to be the one to gently open your petals and taste the sweet honeysuckle that is hidden inside." Ohhh shit, I'm almost as slick as Marlena. She sure opened my flower.

Now a bit nervous, Sienna asked me, "What should I do? This is a bit frightening for me."

"Sienna, almost everything frightens you, that's why you rarely step out of your comfort zone. You need to take the blinders off and experience the wilder side of life."

She looked at me defiantly, "Oh yeah! When did you ever step outside your zone? When did you ever walk on the wild side?!"

I had been hoping to avoid this....I told her of my recent deflowering at Marlena's hand or dildo as it were.

Shock and awe!! "You let her put a dildo in your butt!? Doesn't that make you gay!? You didn't really do that!......did you!?"

How to say this so she'll understand without judging... "Yes, she did do that and I loved it. No, it doesn't make me gay. If a lesbian uses a rubber penis to get off, does that make her straight? No, of course, it doesn't. Besides, anything that you do in the privacy of your bedroom is not open to the judgment of others. It doesn't harm anyone, it isn't illegal...so where's the problem."

"You seem uncertain of what to do, so let's try this. When we three get back from dinner, you go to your room, shower, shave, pee, and poop, and whatever else it is that women do in the bathroom. Put the hotel robe on, only the robe. I'll leave our side of the adjoining doors open. We'll play some jazz on the sound system, and when you hear the music...you make your decision. If you want to be with us, come into our room. If you don't then you can go to bed. Either way, there will be no judgment."

"I will promise you this. If you do decide to join us, nobody will force you to do anything, there will be no pressure at all. We'll have some drinks and watch the sunset from the terrace, let nature take its course. I think you'll enjoy this immensely. Just trust me as you always have."

A moral battle was raging inside her head, but she hadn't said no. At least she was contemplating the offer. Shields at 10% Captain!

After dinner, Marlena and I took a shower and dried each other's hair. I said to her, "Zero hour."

I plugged my phone into the speaker system, chose a long sensual Bossa Nova, and turned the volume up loud enough for Sienna to hear. I made sure that the adjoining door was open. Decision time.

One minute passed....two....three....I was worried that she wouldn't come, Marlena would be disappointed. Just as I had resigned myself to defeat, the door slowly opened. There stood a barefoot Sienna, wearing a white hotel robe, looking down at the floor like a shy frightened child. Marlena walked over to her, held out her hand, and softly said. "I'm so happy that you've come. Please come sit on the terrace with me."

Sienna took the proffered hand and let herself be led to the terrace where the two sat on the love seat together, Marlena still holding Sienna's tiny hand, "Would my lovely young lady like a banana daiquiri or maybe a mango margarita?"

Whispered breath, "Mango please."

Marlena looked in my direction, "Dave, mango for this lovely lady, and I'd like a banana daiquiri please."

Yeah, she'd like a banana... Never mind.

I brought the drinks and sliced fruit and sat in the one remaining chair. We sipped our frozen drinks in the warm evening breeze.

Marlena fed Slices of mango to Sienna, letting her fingers gently brush the young girl's lips. Sienna closed her eyes and softly moaned. Shields at 2% Captain Kirk. Arm the photon torpedoes. My torpedo was armed and threatening to explode.

There is hardly any twilight in the tropics, so, when the sun sets, it's like the lights are suddenly turned off. Darkness enveloped us quickly. The only light in the suite was a soft glow from the music system.

The mood was set, her defenses were nearly down. Marlena stood and again offered her hand. "I would love to dance with you."

Sienna held her hand and followed her into the bedroom. They held each other and danced. Marlena set the rhythm...slow sensual pelvic gyrating that works so well with the music of Brazil. Think of a slow lambada...Everything in Brasil is about sex...everything.

As they danced, Marlena pulled Sienna closer to her, they could feel each other's heat....they could feel an electric current where their bodies touched. Marlena leaned in and gently kissed Sienna's lips...so softly. Sienna moaned and returned the kiss.

Shields are down Captain!!

The kiss grew slowly as the ladies danced. Sienna began to explore Marlena's mouth with her tongue. Her transformation was almost complete. The shy little girl was finally becoming a woman.

They didn't need me so I sat on the terrace and watched them dance. And what a dance they performed, grinding slowly against each other. The kisses getting hotter and wetter, much like their lady bits. I could feel their excitement and imagined the delightful sweet juices that must be flowing.

When the song had changed, Marlena smiled at me and I went to them. I stood behind Sienna and placed my arms around her from behind. "May I unwrap this precious gift for Marlena?" I whispered in her ear.

Sienna nodded slowly almost imperceptibly. I untied the robe and slowly opened the front to expose Sienna in all her glory. Marlena stepped in and cupped the young firm breasts much as she had done on the beach. She rolled her thumbs across the tiny pink nipples and Sienna began to moan. They held each other and kissed again, this time there was passion and hunger in the kisses. They remained in this erotic embrace, kissing, exploring each other's tongues, grinding against each other.

Gentle sweet Sienna then shocked us both. She untied Marlena's sarong dress, pulling it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Marlena looked at me, eyebrows raised, pleasantly surprised. Sienna knelt down, tightly hugged Marlena around the waist, and buried her face in that fifty-five-year-old vulva, deeply inhaling through her nose.

"I can smell Hibiscus flower....I want to taste you...please...I need to taste you!" Sienna growled.

It was Marlena's turn to be the deer in the headlights, she had no clue as to how to react! This older 'I'm in charge' woman stood riveted to where she was standing. Talk about turning the tables on a pro....wow!

Sienna didn't waste any time. She slowly yet firmly pushed Marlena back onto the bed and pushed her knees up towards her chest. (sounds like what Marlena had done to me in the shower) Sienna looked back at me, "Come here, stand behind me and push her feet back and hold them there."

This was no request. This was an order! Acting the obedient little boy, I did as I was told by this newly born 'woman in charge'. I couldn't even reply, I was so shocked.

When I had gotten Marlena's knees to her chest, Sienna began to lick and kiss all around her glistening vulva, occasionally letting her tongue barely brush across her clit hood. Marlena's breath soon became a ragged low growl of frustration as she twisted her pelvis left and right in a futile attempt to get her pussy in Sienna's sights. She tried to grab Sienna's head to force the issue, but Sienna told her, "NO! Put your hands behind your head and keep them there, I'm in control of this pussy now!" Marlena was very quick to obey this dominating lady.

Hoooooooleeeeee fuuuuck! Who are you and what have you done with mousey little Sienna?

She slid her index and middle fingers into Marlena's sopping wet pussy, pulled them out, and licked the sweetness from them. She re-inserted her fingers and soon found the older woman's spot. She completely engulfed Marlena's hooded clit, she sucked it like a cock and rolled her tongue over it and round in circles. Talk about aggressiveness! Marlena would be lucky if her clit was still connected to her body when this was over. Between the savage oral attack, G spot massage, and being dominated, Marlena was soon overcome by one of those 'once-in-a-lifetime orgasms. She now completely ignored Sienna's order and grabbed fists full of the younger woman's hair forcing her face deeper between her legs. She bucked against her face as she rode out this killer 'O'. Marlena finally went limp and released her death grip on Sienna's hair. Sienna sat back on her heels with an odd bewildered look on her face. A look that said, 'who am I, what planet is this, who are you guys?'

I released Marlena's feet and she slid down onto the floor in front of Sienna, wrapping her arms around the younger woman and holding her to her chest.

Sienna's lips began to quiver and then she exploded in tears! "Ohhh noooooo, what have I done!? Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to be so aggressive! Are you ok? I'm so sorryyyyy!!!"

What the fuck just happened here!? She had gone from a general ordering troops in battle to a sobbing little child. If I didn't know better, I would say multiple personalities were at war here.

Marlena kissed her face, wrapping her in a motherly embrace, kissing her salty tears away. "Oh honey, what you did was to take something you've always wanted, but were afraid of. What you did was to give me a nearly life-ending orgasm! It was lightyears past anything I have ever felt! Don't you be sorry for taking charge. That's what strong women do. I could die a happy woman having experienced that....it was fucking amazing!!"

Sienna looked up at her, "so...I didn't hurt you?"

Marlena assured her, "Honey, if that was pain, then you can hurt me every day for the rest of my life!" Now Marlena was teary-eyed, " I'm so fucking proud of you! You're no longer a meek little child, you are a WOMAN! A strong-willed, capable woman."

I was thinking more along the lines of a psycho fire-breathing dragon, but my opinion rarely counts. I stood there completely at a loss as to explain what had just occurred. I don't know if this was rage or frustration exploding out of her, but I began hoping that she wouldn't want to fuck me with the strapon while in that mood. Men aren't as tough as we'd have you believe.

I gave them a few minutes to hold each other and calm down a bit. I also needed to calm down. This was a powerful thing that I had just witnessed.

I brought three long straws and the pitcher of Margaritas over to them. Sitting on the floor with them, I said, "Screw the glasses, just use these straws. Drink up, ladies." It took less than ten minutes for us to suck down a quart of potent Mango liquor.

The night was young and there was much deviltry afoot. Things would only get more interesting from this point.

Sienna looked at me and apologized, "I'm sorry that I gave you orders. I was very demanding, that's not the type of person I am."

"Oh Sienna, you have nothing to apologize for. You probably had that building up for years. It needed to come out. Better that it came out here, amongst friends than at work. I will admit that it was a real shocker...to all of us. Maybe even a bit frightening. That's the part that seems to have turned Marlena on the most. She's used to being the dominant lover and you were able to turn her to your will. That was a new feeling for her and I know she liked it. She needed to be dominated." "The force is very strong with you, young Jedi."

Marlena blushed, probably for the first time in her life. "I did get off on being told what to do. That was way outside my comfort zone, and I'm glad you took me there. I'm looking forward to it happening again." "Are you sure this was your first time eating pussy? Because you did it better than most women I know."

Now it was Sienna's turn to blush, "Not only was this my first time, but I had always thought it to be kind of gross. I've never even tasted my own....you know... stuff.....now I know what I was missing. Your pussy tasted....almost like a hibiscus scent, I soooo want more."

I got up and sat on the couch. With mock indignation, I told them, "Well, I guess I'll just sit here and watch all night while you two go pussy snorkeling. HMPF!!!"

They both laughed and Marlena said, "You can sit there for a while and watch, but I bet Sienna is going to want to use the dildo on you....just... like... I did. She needs to dominate a man now. And she'll get her chance even if I have to hog-tie you to get it done. Got it, sweet buns?"

Double doomed.... "There will be no need for hog tying...I will submit, but not meekly. You're gonna suck my cock and sit on my face while Sienna fucks my ass. I'm gonna enjoy this to the max. Got it?"

The two ladies fell over laughing. Sienna was feeling much happier now and piped up, "Serving boys don't give orders, now go!... bring wine and food for your mistresses. Once we have been fed, you can entertain us by dancing naked on the balcony."

Marlena thought this was hilarious and laughed so hard that she choked.

Much deviltry afoot. This serving boy can't dance to save himself, so I was going to need lots more liquid courage.

I will spare myself the embarrassment of describing the drunken veil dance that I attempted. Suffice to say, the ladies howled and fell off the couch laughing at my quasi-sexy antics. My ego having been thoroughly shot through and disposed of, I lay across their legs and assuaged my embarrassment by blowing hot moist breath across Marlena's clit. I guess Sienna felt jealous because she spanked me...hard. Fuck, between beating my ass and ravaging it with a dildo, these ladies would, in all likelihood, leave me bruised and battered. The two girls rolled me off of their legs and dumped me on the floor. By the time I had gotten up, they were in a side-by-side sixty-nine, happily moaning away. If that ain't a kick in the nuts...

I resigned myself to being the odd man out tonight. Hell, they deserved to enjoy each other and I wasn't gonna rain on their parade. My ego isn't that fragile. I dimmed the lights so that the room was very dark, again the only light was coming from the sound system. It cast an eerie glow and shadows about the room.

They didn't notice the shadows, they wouldn't have noticed if I had marched through the room banging a drum with crashing cymbals, so engrossed in their own pleasure, were they.

Might as well catch a nap because they were taking their sweet time, slowly exploring each other's bodily cavities with fingers, tongues, and toes. Yes, toes. At one point, Sienna was wildly pumping her tiny foot in and out of Marlena's vagina. Damn, that's one resilient pussy.

I curled up on the bed and being rather tipsy, fell into a sleep so deep that you could have fucked me in the ass with a brick and I wouldn't notice it.

I woke up groggy, dry-mouthed, and had to take a serious dump. I attempted to get up but couldn't. I soon realized that I was tied hand and foot to the four posts of the bed.

Sneaky fucking bitches! I also realized that the reason for my full rectum wasn't the need to poop...it was Marlena's dildo. The pressure on my legs was Sienna sitting on my thighs, fiddling with the dildo harness!

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead! It's rectum wrecking time again! You sleep like a dead man Mr. Dave. Sienna tried everything to wake you up. She had her tongue in your ass...she inserted three fingers in you. That dildo has been balls deep in your rump for the last five minutes. Time to have some fuuuuunnnnn!"

Marlena went to the head of the bed and plopped her ass down so that her pussy was right in my face. She scooted forward so that my face was between her thighs, I had no choice but to eat pussy. Sienna started working me over from behind, luckily, she wasn't in her dominating mood at the moment. She was playing choo choo train... actually making steam engine sounds as she pumped the dildo in and out of me. I soon realized that this wasn't the dildo that Marlena ravaged me with. This one was a bit wider but only half the length of the original. This one had speed bumps on it, ridges that went around in a spiral from tip to base. I could feel each ridge as it passed through my sphincter.....ohhhhhh....I like this one.

She spun around and was now facing my feet. The dildo was plunging straight down, hitting my prostate and full bladder on every stroke. I wasn't sure if I was gonna cum, or piss all over everything. Marlena grabbed my head and ground her twat into my face as she climaxed. When she had landed, she untied my feet and hands and the two of them flipped me over like a hamburger on a bbq. Strong women.

No rest, no explanation... Sienna pushed my knees back and plunged into my ass again as Marlena threw her leg over me, pulled my knees back, and sat on my face. I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock. It felt like I had gotten sucked into an industrial vacuum cleaner. The old saying about sucking a golf ball through a garden hose suddenly made sense.

Sienna was pounding into me, mashing my prostate and seminal vesicles so that Marlena received a constant flow of cum in her mouth. I could feel the tingle in my toes.....it was gonna be big. Sienna was still making train choo choo noises and woooooo wooooo steam whistle sounds. This would make for an interesting video. If it didn't feel so amazing, I would be laughing.

The industrial vacuum never let up as Marlena swallowed everything that came out of my cock...I'm sure that I pissed in her mouth at some point, but she never complained....she just kept sucking and swallowing. I screamed incoherently as I came and Marlena crushed her twat into my face to muffle the wail!

The knob and backward-facing dildo on the harness were having their intended effect on Sienna as her woooowooo's and chooochooo's became growls and moans every time she came.

Marlena kept grinding her twat into my chin and all I had to do was lay there and enjoy the anal pummeling and industrial suction. Between the three of us, Giga-Watts of energy were expended. We could have powered most of Aruba with it, and now, we were completely drained of all energy. Unknown fluids everywhere... Sienna had used way too much lube and it was leaking around the dildo. I'm sure I tasted urine, had Marlena accidentally peed in my mouth? Maybe on purpose? Who knew, who cared...I just wanted a glass of water and an ice cube for my throbbing anus.

Sienna collapsed sideways and fell asleep instantly. The dildo was still buried in my twitching asshole as my legs lay over her hips.

Marlena fell asleep laying on top of me, her cheek became semen glued to the tip of my cock.

And I still had to pee.

I thought I heard knocking and a muffled 'Housekeeping!' but I couldn't react to it, nor could I even speak as I still had a face-full of ass. Another knock, 'Hellooo....hellooo....housekeeping! May we come in please!?'

I managed to turn my head towards the door, peering over Marlena's ass, only to see two very young housekeeping ladies, wide-eyed with shock, frozen in place. They were staring at the tangled mess of sleeping humans on the bed. I hope they didn't see the dildo in my ass. I waved weakly and gave them a thumbs up. "We'll come back later sir, sorry for the intrusion!" They ran out of the room giggling and slammed the door. I could only imagine the stories that they were going to tell the other housekeepers..... Bon Bini na Aruba!