Much Deviltry Afoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, the three of us received some very interesting looks from not only the hotel staff but from just about everyone staying on our floor. The manager told me that he had received multiple calls about the sex noises coming from our suite. It seems that we kept quite a few people awake and actually inspired one couple to have sex.

As we sat down to breakfast, we were approached by a Portuguese couple that had a penthouse suite near ours. The lady, Anekee, was a willowy brunette, maybe mid-sixties. She invited us to dinner that evening. She looked at the three of us with hungry eyes, another cougar on the prowl. The husband, a frumpy-dumpy professor-looking gent, looked as if he wanted to be on another planet. Maybe we could ditch him and have the wife for dessert.

We spent a large part of the day evaluating and testing lathes, mills, cutting tools, etc. Lunch was a spectacular affair with at least a dozen foreign foods represented. The Portuguese lady found us later on the beach and invited herself to sit with us.

Marlena asked, "Where's your husband?"

Anekee replied, "Foda-se ele! That boring old fool! He decided to fly to Brazil so he can visit his brother. He'll be gone for three days. Good riddance! That means that I'll be alone till he returns."

Sienna took Anekee's hand, "Well then, you'll just have to hang out with us. I'd love to have you over after dinner, you know (wink) ....for dessert."

Anekee looked as though she had just won the lottery. Now reaching for Marlena's hand, "I would love to be your dessert. And this beautiful young man,(a shy smile on her face) will he be partaking of the dessert also?"

I stood and bowed, "With your permission, I would love to partake."

At that moment, a very pretty young waitress came over and asked for our drink orders.

Anekee replied to my question in Portuguese, "Eu quero que você me foda como você fodeu suas senhoras, me faça gritar a noite toda."

The waitress looked at me, stunned, "Do you understand what she said, sir?"

I shook my head no.

She blushed and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "She said that she wants you to fuck her like you fucked your ladies. Make her scream all night."

Bon Bini Na fucking Aruuuuuuba! Yeah!!

Anekee arranged for dinner to be served on the beach, the table ankle-deep in the ocean. The gentle waves lapped at our feet as we feasted on caviar, lobster, shrimp, champagne, and everything else that I can't afford. When the waiter asked about dessert, Anekee gestured towards us and said, "No thank you, I've brought my own dessert."

Dinner was followed by a leisurely stroll down the beach. The four of us held hands as we walked past evening bathers. I drew envious looks from the men. The three women left a trail of erections in their wake and received more than a few angry glares from wives and girlfriends. My life is so difficult...

The four of us headed up to Anekee's suite. Marlena wanted to stop and pick up the strapon and lube.

I told her flat out, "Ohhh no you don't, my asshole is still sore from last night!

Marlena laughed out loud, "Don't worry Mr. Sore Bottom, it's not for you. We just need an extra cock. Can't have only one cock for three wet horny women now, can we?"

Still uncertain, I told her, "Just make sure that the other ladies are on the same page as you. I don't wanna wake up tied to the bed with a butt-full of rubber cock this time."

Marlena retrieved the harness and two dildos from our room and tossed one to Sienna. They had a mock sword fight in the middle of the hallway. A suite door opened and a middle-aged man looked out to see what the noise was about. As he ducked back in, we heard him say, "they're at it again honey! It's gonna be another noisy night." You should be so lucky, pal.

Anekee's had the equivalent of a Presidential suite. Multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and wrap-around balcony. For only two people...maybe husband and wife don't sleep together. The master bathroom had a shower much like Marlena's home shower. Enormous! There was also a fresh-water pool with its own waterfall.

We undressed each other and proceeded to wash away the day's sweat and ocean salt from each other. I lost track of whose hands were where. Who was fingering who, who was swallowing my cock, who had a finger in whose bottom? Then I felt a finger in my bottom. Anekee had two busy hands. Her left hand was fingering Sienna's ass and the soapy index finger of her right hand was invading mine. She pushed us together and Sienna began stroking my cock. Marlena, wearing the smaller strapon, was positioning herself behind Anekee for a sneak rear entry.

Anekee's eyes popped as Marlena thrust the soapy dildo into her pussy. Anekee's box was a little on the loose side as she was in her early sixties. Only her asshole was tight, but that comes later in the story.

The moans echoed off the shower walls giving a spooky effect to our playtime.

Having finished our shower, we all took turns drying each other. More kissing than drying took place. I stroked my painfully hard cock as I watched the ladies in a three-way kiss. I wanted to get my dick in the middle of that kiss. Maybe later....

The master bedroom had a round bed that measured ten feet in diameter, large enough for a family of six. Or, four horny adults. Perfect.

Anyone watching would need a scorecard to keep up with the number of female orgasms. I had cum in Sienna's hand in the shower, so I was set for a while.

Anekee sat on Marlena's face while Sienna ate Marlena's pussy. Sienna's rear end was accessible, so I went for a dip in her twat. Every once in a while, we'd switch positions or partners. I was fist fucking Anekee while she used the long dildo in Sienna's ass. She couldn't concentrate very well though as I had found her spot and played her pussy like a violinist. Sawing my fist in and out of her caused her to scream and forget about what she was doing to Sienna. Sienna finally got fed up and worked herself over with the dildo, bringing her two anal orgasms.

Even though everything was a big mishmash of pussy, cock, and ass, I remained conscious of where the two dildos were, just in case someone tried to impale me with one. Not tonight ladies, not tonight.

After an hour or so of moans and fluid donations, we all needed a rest. I made margaritas and served the ladies, good little serving boy that I am. Anekee played some Turkish music on the stereo and did an erection raising/pussy wetting belly dance for us. She danced nude on the balcony. This lady moved like a snake. Anyone in the hotel plaza would have a lovely show. Her round bottom swayed like palm trees in the wind....hypnotic.

We sat around drinking and eating fruit while chatting about our sexual likes and dislikes. Marlena and Sienna told of how they had wreaked havoc on my rectum with two different dildos.

Anekee was shocked that a young straight man would permit an anal violation by two women. Marlena came to my defense, saying that a real man doesn't care what people think of him. He does what he enjoys and does what pleases his lady. Weak macho boys are afraid to admit that they might enjoy assplay because it would make people think that they were gay. She concluded with the statement, "Only a sexually confident man has the balls to submit to his lady's pleasure."

Anekee said that she would love to try using the harness and smaller dildo on a man, "My husband isn't man enough to submit to me. It would damage his fragile male ego. Besides, he'd have to pull his head out of his ass in order for me to fuck it."

We all laughed at the visual.

I could feel it in the air...somehow, tonight, I was gonna get butt fucked by Anekee.

Sienna looked at me with a pouty face, "You wouldn't deny this lovely woman the chance to fuck your beautiful tight ass, would you?" "Opportunities like this happen very rarely. She needs this."

FUCK! I knew it! Here we go again. The good serving boy knows how to please his lady. I got the harness with the smaller dildo and handed it to Sienna, "Show her what to do, but it's gonna cost you."

I got on all fours, and wiggled my ass at Anekee, "It's all yours dear lady, do with me as you please."

She had won the lottery twice today. First the ladies and now my ass. I'll stand during tomorrow's machine lectures, thank you.

The two younger ladies instructed her on how to thrust and how to wait till I was accustomed to the dildo. Anekee licked my asshole first and then used a finger to lube me. She even squirted some inside of me... She pulled up to my rear end and inserted her finger in me and used her other hand to jangle my balls. No no, don't jangle, it's not a sack of steel balls. They're delicate, like glass Christmas tree ornaments.

Playtime was over, I was going to give her what she wanted, "Come on Anekee, you're teasing me, I want that in me. I want you to fuck me."

With a huge smile on her face, she gently pressed the dildo head against my hole and waited for me to open up. This was getting easier each time. Within seconds, I had relaxed enough for her to slide in past my internal sphincter. Marlena instructed her to wait. She would feel it when I was ready.

I took a deep breath and pushed back against her...the dildo slid in effortlessly.

She bottomed out in my ass and gave a whoop of triumph. "I'm all the way in, are you ok?"

How nice of her to ask, "Yes, I'm fine, don't tease me. Grab my hips and fuck me!" She started pumping slowly....deeply....clumsily. It seems odd that women don't know how to do pelvic thrusts properly. They do it by pushing their pelvis back and forth instead of rotating the pelvis. Sienna picked up on this and demonstrated proper technique. Now fully educated, Anekee rotated her pelvis thus maximizing penetration. She was hitting all the right spots. I started leaking cum and Marlena got under me to catch it in her mouth as it drooled from my cock.

The part of the dildo in Anekee's pussy made her moan and at times she lost sight of what she was doing. I had to push back against her to bring her back into focus. She's not a multi-tasker. I made her change positions because she was getting a bit winded. I had her lay on her back while I sat on the dildo, leaning back and humped so the dildo would hit my prostate. The clit bump and dildo were making Anekee moan. It was my turn to tease.

Every time she got close, I would slow down, deliberately edging her. When it seemed that she could no longer take the torture, I started humping in earnest, causing her to cum three times in about two minutes. I joined her in her last orgasm and my load shot at least two feet high and landed on her face and neck. Sienna kissed Anekee's neck licking my cum from her face and then kissing her with it. I fell over, exhausted, the dildo popped out of my ass, immediately returning to the ready. Sienna took my place and took the dildo in her tight little bottom. She rode Anekee to a series of mutual orgasms and finally collapsed much as I did. Copycat.

This went on for another two hours, eat pussy...fuck, suck, nap, drink, etc. Everyone got fucked with the strapon at least once. All in all, another sloppy fluid-filled night.

Now it was time for some serious sleep so I put the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on the door. I didn't want a replay of the housekeeping incident as rumors about us were already running rampant throughout the hotel and our colleagues. Although, I really didn't mind that everybody knew as it made me a hero amongst the younger men. It was a big boost to my butt fucked ego.

The next two nights were spent much the same way as the last two nights. A sexual smorgasbord consisting of four sexually liberated people. Almost no holds barred. We all refuse anything to do with scat or pain.

Many times did I play the role of a servant boy, catering to these lovely horny women. To tell the truth, being dominated was a huge turn-on for me and it seemed to make the ladies quite happy. Happy mistresses = happy servant boy.

Maybe in the future, I would turn the tables on them much as Sienna did to Marlena that first night.

The next morning, Anekee's husband returned, walking unannounced and unexpected into the bedroom, my cock slamming into his wife's ass...his wife screaming, mid-orgasm. He turned red, shook his head, and walked out. Anekee wasn't upset, "Serves the doddering old fool right. Learn to knock! Let him see me screaming from another man's cock." Anekee and her boring fuddy-duddy hubby left that noon for Portugal.

We, three musketeers, took a leisurely stroll along the white sand beach looking for another young lady or lad. I would happily share the workload with a young lad as my dick was getting sore and was in a constant state of painful erection.

Two of the three fates, Clotho and Lachesis, were smiling down upon us, for as we walked we came upon a young lad of twenty-one. He was sitting on the beach, arms around his knees, quietly sobbing. Nobody should be sad in paradise so we went to see what was wrong.

Sienna, being the most sensitive, sat on the sand next to him and put her arms around him, "Oh dear boy, what's wrong, has someone hurt you?"

He went from quiet sobbing to openly crying and moaning as if in mental agony. I went to the bar for Margaritas....a little alcohol might help to calm this poor lad.

This was the lad's first taste of the devil..alcohol! Between the booze and genuine concern of three strangers, he started to tell his tale.

His name was Jebediah but he wanted to be called Jay. He hails from a relatively wealthy ultra-religious family in eastern Texas. His parents had sent him to very conservative Christian schools since he was five years old. The current school was a Bible college where he studied the doings of Jesus and mechanical engineering. This school was the pivotal point in his life.

He'd made the mistake of confiding in a roommate that he liked both women and men. Big fucking mistake. Tremendous! HUUUGE mistake! The confidant, fearing for his friend's god-given soul, told the school's minister. The minister in turn called Jay's family for permission to 'guide' him in the ways of the good lord. Apparently, 'guidance' meant public humiliation and intense prayer therapy. Pray the gay away. He couldn't go anywhere, at school or the local town, without being mocked and humiliated.

His family told him that if he didn't publicly renounce his sinful ways, he would no longer have a family to come home to. Fine! He was done with their holier than everyone attitude!

He withdrew all of the money he could from his sizable bank account and opened a new one that his family couldn't touch. Having done so, he packed his bags and quietly left the school in the middle of the night, and through many hidden twists and turns made his way to stay with a friend in Aruba. His parents would never find him.

He'd had enough of all this religious nonsense, he barely believed in god, to begin with. He fearfully asked if we were going to try to pray the gay away. He relaxed when we told him that Marlena and I were atheists and Sienna was uncertain of the existence of a deity. We assured him that we would not judge him. He, at 21 years old, was not only a virgin but had never even held hands with a girl. All that would soon change.

We invited him to dinner and discussed morality and sexuality. I'd had the same discussion with Sienna only a week ago. By the end of dinner, he seemed to understand that there was a whole world outside of the church. A world of good people, people that could live their sexuality openly without fearing for their safety. People that would help him.

I assured him that all of the feelings he expressed were not only normal but healthy. You can't live a happy life suppressing your true self. He asked me if I had ever been with a man. I was honest with him, "No, I haven't, but I've often fantasized about it. If the situation presented itself, I'd probably take advantage of it."

This revelation shocked the girls as they had always thought that I was very straight.

"How could you think that after what you gals did to me with the dildos? I prefer to think of myself as being moderately twisted."

Jay asked me, "What did they do to you with dildos? What is a dildo anyway?"

Marlena was nonplussed! "You poor child! You really have been kept in the dark all of these years. Today, if you wish, we three will show you some of the wonders that you've been missing. Much the way I taught Dave and Sienna."

He grabbed at the lifeline, "you mean....sex stuff? You would have sex with me?"

The aforementioned situation presented itself, and I took it. "You can have sex with all of us if you wish. This last week has been a strange learning experience for me, so we can both learn about ourselves."

Both ladies were all agog....thinking of the possibilities.

Marlena, being senior management, suggested that Jay move to Long Island and work for our company. Being that he was a third-year engineering student, the company would pay for the rest of his education if he agreed to work for them. "Your life has just taken a turn for the better, young man. I'll speak to the CEO tonight, he owes me a few favors. Time to collect."

Jay had enough money to get a nice apartment near the factory, he was all set. Time to live a life free of judgemental parents and extremist religious kooks.

We had dinner as a family, discussing engineering, machinery, and of course..sex. Jay was amazed at the level of candor, we told him everything that had transpired over the last few days.

"I want this...if you'll have me. I want to experience everything you've talked about. I don't want to be a virgin anymore." He said with tears in his eyes.

Siena held his hand and told him, "You can have all of us tonight. You will remember and cherish this night for the rest of your life."

We all walked, holding hands back to Marlena's suite. Jay said that he needed a shower. He was led to the bathroom where Siena and I undressed him. He was already hard. I stood in front of him and pulled his shorts down. This kid was hung!

Where the fuck did he get a cock like that!? Was his father a Clydesdale?! It was at least ten inches long and almost three inches wide. It stuck out like a thick tree limb as he walked to the shower. Marlena, Sienna, and I were struck dumb by this horse cock. I stepped in front of him again and began to wash his chest as Sienna and Marlena washed his back and ass. He was speechless, he'd never been touched intimately by anybody before, much less two beautiful women and a man at the same time.

My curiosity got the better of me, I knelt in front of him and wrapped my soapy hand around his cock. It was so thick that I couldn't close my hand around it. I slid my hand back and forth along the length of his cock to wash it...suddenly, he shuddered violently and blasted my face with more semen than I've ever produced. Sienna had anticipated this and was standing by my side, she knew he would explode as soon as he was touched. As I opened my mouth in surprise, she pushed my head towards him and I had my first mouthful of cock. His second and third blasts went right to the back of my throat, choking me, but I didn't care. I wrapped my soapy arms around his ass and pulled him as deep into my mouth as I could. I gagged again as more semen flooded and overwhelmed my throat. Where was all of this coming from?! Was this normal for him? His cum poured out of my mouth as I hadn't even thought of swallowing, I couldn't think at all. The two ladies knelt at my sides and slurped up the overflow from my mouth. I swallowed three mouths full of cum before the flow started to subside. Shit like this usually only happens in fake porn, but here it was...overflowing my mouth.

Sienna and Jay helped me to stand because I was still choking.