Much Deviltry Afoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay tried to apologize for what happened but I cut him off mid-sentence, "Jay, that's what's supposed to happen. This is my first time too, I just wasn't expecting it. Do you always come that much?"

Sheepishly, he replied, "No, I usually come much more than that if I masturbate slowly and let it build up."

Marlena brought towels for all of us and said, "Jay, it's time to build up some semen because I want to drown in it later."

He didn't understand, "You mean, we're gonna do this again?"

Marlena laughed, "Again, yes we're definitely gonna do this again, and again, and again, till you and that horse cock are exhausted. I can't wait to feel that beast in my belly."

I learned another thing tonight, I like a mouth full of cock. I want to suck him off properly though. Next time, I'll be ready for that huge load....I hope.

One benefit of youth is quick reloading time, and Jay was reloaded within two minutes. I'm impressed. I never reloaded in less than ten.

The girls did rock paper scissors to see who would be the one to take his virginity, Sienna won. She had Jay lay on his back and then mounted him cowgirl style. His slippery pre-cum was pouring out of his cock, this boy had some very healthy plumbing. Marlena grasped the huge tool and positioned it at Sienna's sodden slit, rubbing it back and forth to coat the head with her juices. She'd need all the lubrication she could get.

Jay, a bit nervous, was shaking with anticipation as Sienna slowly lowered herself onto his horse cock. She'd never had a cock that wide in her and she felt her pussy being stretched to the limit as she tried to engulf him.

"Nnnnuuuuuuuuhhhh! Neeeeeverrrrr gonnaaa fiiiiiiit! He's fucking huuuuge!" Sienna moaned. But, she sank down onto it as she gyrated her pelvis, moaning out loud.

Just when it seemed that she would give up, Jay thrust upwards into her and he was buried in her wetness. "Ohhhhh, this feels wooooonderfulll! I never imagined anything could feel this good. She's so tight that it hurts!"

Sienna was incapable of coherent thought or speech as waves of pain/pleasure radiated through her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as deep guttural growls came from deep down in her chest. His cock was so large that we could see its outline in her abdomen. She had been invaded by an alien. It was time to ride this pony.

She started humping up and down slowly at first, speeding up as her vaginal walls relaxed around his girth. Within a minute, she was slamming down onto him, screaming all manner of unintelligible nonsense. She came with a ferocity that few women have ever experienced. When her first release had subsided, Jay wrapped his arms around her and cried, he thought that he'd injured her.

Marlena was quick to reassure him that Sienna was ok, and was going to want many more such orgasms. "Roll her over, Jay. Push her knees back to her chest and start thrusting into her slowly, deeply," she instructed.

Jay was a natural, he knelt in front of Sienna and grasping her hips, pulled her onto his cock, pushing her cervix up into her throat. Again, we could see the bulge from his horse cock in her belly. He's gonna bruise her liver.

"Hooolyy shiiiiiiit! It feels like someone rammed a telephone pole up my cunt! I'm going to burst!"

Jay started to thrust more quickly and deeply now, looking to us for approval and guidance. I gave him a thumbs up and said, "Pay attention to her reactions, watch her face, she's loving this." She was indeed loving the slightly rough pummeling. She might never walk again, but she was loving it. He would gain finesse with experience. This was, after all, his first time in the saddle.

He drove into her mercilessly as she screamed and thrashed under him. He felt his own release coming and pushed deep into her and held it there. His cock started pumping out jets of semen deep in her tight vagina. She screamed as the pressure built, her tight pussy and his fat cock had formed a perfect seal. When he had finished spasming, he slowly pulled back and torrents of their combined fluids sprayed out around his cock, such was the pressure inside her pussy.

Siena looked like she'd had a seizure, she was shaking and growling, still in the middle of another life-threatening orgasm as he pulled out of her. We watched in awe as the cum poured out of her, there had to be close to two cups of liquid. Some hers, mostly his.

Amazingly, he was still hard. Marlena pushed him onto his back and immediately impaled herself on the beast. She had no trouble accommodating him, she isn't quite so tight. Violently slamming herself down on his cock, she rode him for a solid fifteen minutes. Her orgasms raging through her like earthquakes, over and over. When Jay announced that he was going to come again, Marlena jumped off and attempted to take him in her mouth. She could only fit three inches because he was so thick. She grabbed his rod with both hands and pumped furiously till Jay's entire body shook with his release. He came so furiously that the cum gushed out of Marlena's nose like twin fire hoses. I was green with envy. Why can't I come buckets full like this kid? He had produced more semen in three orgasms than I had produced in a year.

Sienna had come back to earth in time to see the cum shooting out of Marlena's nose and fell over laughing as Marlena coughed and blew cum bubbles out of her nostrils.

Marlena was laughing too. She told Sienna, "Let's see how well you do when he rips your tiny mouth wide open and firehoses your throat. The only person that handled his load so far was Dave, a first-timer! He did better than this seasoned cum guzzler."

This kid was going to wind up in the record books. If he failed as an engineer, he could definitely make it in porn. I would personally mail a DVD to his parents. He could make a fortune by just donating sperm! We would have to change his diet though, as his cum wasn't sweet like mine...sort of bitter.....he needs more fruit. I might not cum buckets, but my cum could be used in place of jelly.

The day progressed with much fucking, screaming, gnashing of teeth, drowning in fluid, and concluded with two sore mouths, two very well-stretched vaginas, and three bellies full of Jay's semen. Yes, I blew him again and swallowed every drop. Sienna did

handle his oral deposit in a better fashion than Marlena, only because she has a tiny mouth and could barely get the head in. She had room in her mouth when he blasted her with his cup of hot yogurt.

For the most part, I sat back and watched the show. I'm so envious of this young man's cock though. I would chew my left nut off to have a piece of meat like that as my naughty bits. A man can dream..... At least I would have access to it whenever I needed a mouthful of protein. I'm also determined to fit that monster in my ass. I'm going into training. Marlena volunteered to help me dilate my sphincter till I could take him with ease. She said that she would make some graduated stainless steel butt plugs on the lathe in her basement. She loves me.

Tomorrow's another day. We would spend most of it exploring and probing orifices. I'm going to fuck Jay's tight little ass, I'm sure he'll enjoy it. He liked the dildo in his butt, and a real cock is always better than a chunk of rubber. Oddly enough, it's his cock that turns me on, not him....even as handsome as he is. I wish he had a figure like a woman and tits. For lack of a politically correct term, a girl with something extra. I've seen lots of them in porn...that turns me on...big time.

The morning found us, as usual, in a jumbled heap of humanity, sticky with dried semen and slimed with lube and pussy juice. We showered as the two young housekeeping ladies came in and cleaned the mess. They each received a huge tip in advance from Marlena, so there were no complaints.

We were coming out of the shower together as the housekeepers were making the bed. The younger of the two girls saw Jay's cock, screamed, and nearly fainted. She looked at him with hungry eyes as we picked her up off the floor.

Marlena told her, "Bad choice sweetie. He has a nice cock, but it would tear your young pussy to shreds. You need a man with a normal cock, like Dave's." (Thanks for the vote of confidence...bitch) Her disappointment was assuaged with an additional tip. Money cures all.

We left Aruba on a corporate jet and headed back to Long Island with Jay in tow. We would have to undo all of the mental cruelty inflicted upon him by the religious extremists, aka 'god fearin people'. I spent the three-hour trip home playing with Sienna's pussy. We are now all members of the mile-high club. Private jets rule!

Jay is going to live with Sienna till he finds an apartment near the factory. They both show up for work with huge smiles...every day. Marlena offered to have me live with her...I'd be a fool to decline. She's in her shop right now making custom butt plugs for me....she loves me. She also wants to see her man getting his ass plowed by Jay's telephone pole of a cock. I can't wait. She wants me to kiss him...I don't think so, that would be weird....he's bi, I just like cock.

I would like to say that life went back to normal after the Aruba convention, but the four of us...we don't do normal. We hook up almost every weekend for two days of moral turpitude. I.E. We fuck ourselves incoherent. Both my and Jay's asshole have been repeatedly abused by our two lassies, and they're diligently working on dilating my asshole...for Jay. I'm going to start dilating the ladies, Jay can't fit in their assholes either. Fair is fair.

Stay tuned for more naughtiness, there is still much deviltry afoot.

Fin 11/25/21