All Comments on 'Much to Allison's Surprise'

by Paradox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a standard wimp husband-cheating wife tale

Another sorry excuse of an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A wife who needs another man...

A wife who needs another man to get horny has a name: ex wife.

eodomeodomover 9 years ago
Follow up

Character development could be improved but interesting and very plausible plot. If you do a sequel add a little more about Richards need to have his view of his wife reaffirmed by marks desire. Still a good read, thank you ;-)

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Don't mind boring anons

tho' not sharing Allisons problems, wifey is amused,. We can't wait for chapter 2. Thanks.

LustyleoLustyleoover 9 years ago
great!

Please do not listen to the anonymous comments. From an older male who actually has been in the situation described, just wondering ever been in New York with your wife?

So I though it was a great story...granted a few more character descriptions would help the story. But still all around good! After all this is a place a lot of amateur people post so keep up the good work...looking forward to more.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Loved this story and would love chapter 2. And I agree with ignoring the anons (the only reason they post anon is to drop their hate and move on), but I notice it's always after reading the story. Most women feel this way after children. What an inventive way to remedy the situation.

Annette74Annette74over 9 years ago
Works for me

Nice story, I like it a lot. Next chapter please. xoxo Annette

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
well its very well down and it is hot...and it is ONLY a story right ? BUT

if one were to look at this story in " REAL LIFE " the way the author develop the wife's insecurities... seems a bit much much.

I would worry and wonder if she ends up seeing this other guy behind the husbands back OR seeing / flirting / fucking other men

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Next chapter please

I want to read the next so badly. Very good on the detail. Hot story, makes a lady feel very hot when these thoughts of insecurity are running through are heads. To follow through with in real life great ...

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
charming

As a woman of une certaine age, I especially enjoyed this story and found Allison to be so much closer to real than so many women in stories who have perfect bodies. I do hope you continue it as it is a nice piece of work.

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 9 years ago
Well done and realistic!

I will say in a joking manner, but it is true, that Cub Scouts are two finger salutes and Boy Scouts are three. I was both of those and my memory isn't that bad (yet) that I would have forgotten. Very realistic on the self-esteem issue. My past marriage had those issues. TMI probably.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
11-2=9 Happy

Make that 10 Happy, cuz I'm one of them!! 2anons don't like a very well written, Hot, enjoyable story. So what can I say?? Well to start; I'll say I very much enjoyed this story, am looking forward to more. The plot is a bit different than most threesomes. I liked the wifes honesty & hesitation. I liked the husbands involvement too.

Thanks for a very nce read, hope to see more.

JaekartJaekartover 9 years ago
A Damn good read.

I really enjoyed the way you developed the characters. I rarely give a five star rating, but even with a few minor spelling errors ( basically the wrong word used, that a spellcheck would not pick up on) this story has me going. I really do hope you continue the adsventure.

Five Stars it gets from me.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
while it is difficult for me to understand

the point of view of a husband who wants his wife to enjoy being with another man, I am slowly learning that there must be men who actually like that thought. At least they do right up till it actually happens and they can't take it back.

Yet, unless the screen names are fake, it is very interesting to me to see the number of comments made by women who speak positively about this genre.

It doesn't mean I understand, but it is informative, if true.

ParadoxParadoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the commenters

Thank you all for your comments. Well, except the anonymous posters. I appreciate them all. And CharlieMolly, thank you for the correction on the Scout salutes. I should have remembered that. As for the lack of character development and description I will say I did that for a specific reason, but I'm afraid that is all I can say. If anyone is really interested in the why, feel free to send me a message. I do agree it would improve the story and I may come back at some point and rework it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadox@Paradox
16 Followers
I'm an over 70 MWM from the Midwest. I used to travel a lot for work, but those days are over. I'm a reasonably well educated, well spoken gentleman who enjoys good conversation and a bit of flirting. However, I'm also a bit of an introvert.