All Comments on 'Mud and Magic Ch. 13'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 3 years ago

Another solid chapter in an already solid series. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great chapter can’t wait to read the next

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Epic

Loving crafted and well executed. Always enjoy reading some culture shock and real characters doing seemingly strange things for logical reasons (in their own head). Our main "bad guy" has started to really embrace the path he set himself upon finally, which is going to make that victory moment, for whomever achieves it, all the better. Considering the difference in power and progress in their various achievements, its far from inconceivable that our little bad of 'heroes' will fail. Now, we want them to succeed of course, but there are already seeds planted in the story for them to be the martyrs that will build up the next group that will lead to the 'evil' being overthrown. Though, there's plenty of that for them to handle even if they win.

As much as I hate myself for it... I think I'm liking Faedal's development the most. The dude is evil incarnate, but he's also finally realized he's been used for all this time, and he's showcasing that there's more to him than just a beast to be unleashed. I'm still very much hoping he gets killed in some relatively mundane or anti-climatic way, if only to underscore the lack of significance his life should be, and the evil he represents. But I can't help but be fascinated by what he's doing atm.

At this point Sen just needs to sit down and make a scheduled time to get some dicking. Girls going crazy for it. Kinda feels like once it happens for her she'll be a bit disappointed though. Like she's built it up so much in her head, that while in the moment it will be great fun, afterward she'll just be like, "I put all that jealousy and angst into seeking; This??" Let her get her strange on as she wants on her terms after that, not need to stress so much about getting her needs met. While she and we can focus more on how truly talented she can be once she's managing to exercise a bit of that patience and forethought, yah know?

However it pans out, I'm looking forward to the next bit. Hope the next chapter has him giving that feisty goblin lass a big ole hug to let her know they're together. Different than what much of society would typically expect since he's got loads of other partners, but no less real for it. No less special, what they have between them. Once they can get that through her thick skull, and seeped into her black blooded, loving heart; things can start to really kick off in the "Oh Shit..." department in their quests. Having a strong foundation means things can get much worse before they get better. For better or worse ^.^

FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

Took me a bit to remember all the characters, but certainly worth the wait! Well wishes to you in the covid times and thank you Blind_Justice for this great tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES