Mud and Magic Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will this do, Mistress?" Tanith asked, impressively collected after the rough abuse she had just endured. She didn't even raise a hand to wipe the curtain of seed off her chin.

The Handmaiden stroked her massive erection, distributing a shining layer of her juices along the shaft. "You just got me hard for the main course, precious. I was thinking about treating Master Carver to a ride he would probably never forget but that would be a rather one-sided experience." She smiled horribly. "No. I think I will bless the union between House Dree'vex and House Carver with a special something only Our Queen can bestow. And for that... yes, you will do nicely." She pulled Marissa to her feet. The sorceress averted her gaze and paled.

"Tsk, tsk. No need to be shy, princess," the Handmaiden purred, bending Marissa over the altar. "I did notice your lecherous gaze all over my ass when I turned my back on you. And I read your sinful thoughts when you saw Tanith blessing my scepter with her mouth. Didn't your every thought scream for it when you saw it? Didn't you fantasize about a minotaur filling you up to bursting point just a few hours ago?"

The Handmaiden had three fingers in Marissa by now, two in her pussy, one in her butt. "Hmm. You are so deliciously tight, dear sorceress. We both will enjoy the Queen's Favor I am about to bestow on you." She placed her glans at Marissa's labia and mockingly caressed the sorceress with it. Marissa, her face less than arm's length away from Xalyth's shattered rib cage, was torn between retching and ecstasy. With a most unladylike grunt, the Handmaiden pushed, forcing her tip into Marissa. The scream torn from the sorceress's lips was near inhuman, a mix of agony and lust.

Tanith crossed the chapel floor in a few long strides and pushed Carver onto the bench, straddling him in one fell swoop. Before he could protest, she clamped her hand over his mouth. "Fuck me as if your life depends on it," she hissed into his ear. "Even if you can't get it up right now, just pretend."

Around him, he saw similar scenes unfold. The slaves had returned and they were mingling with the Dark Elves. Everywhere on the chapel's bleachers, he saw cocks vanish in mouths or pussies or asses. Next to him, the blonde halfling crumpled onto the bench, his face a mask of nameless dread. Behind him, sporting an impressive erection of her own, Lilith was busy teasing his crack with her fingers and tongue. The big-breasted half-orc knelt over Carver, beaming wide as she offered her sex for his mouth.

And on the edge of his consciousness, he could feel Marissa scratch and scream, her whole being overcome with all-encompassing lust and horror as the Handmaiden tore into her, that impossibly long demon cock reaching places inside her nothing had touched before. The demoness' tongue, long and flexible, squeezed one of her breasts and she could feel two fingers invade her rear, stretching and widening her poor rear entrance. The anticipation of what was undoubtedly to come, the pain, the humiliation and the realization that Carver was nowhere to be seen, that he couldn't partake in her suffering which he needed so badly to exist, almost drove her mad. One horrible climax after another tore through her body, harder and fiercer than anything she had managed to inflict upon herself thus far, and the constantly probing fingers up her ass only meant that she was far from done. The Handmaiden leaned against her, sweaty flesh and heaving tits against her scratched-up, bleeding back.

"Oh, you're enjoying this, aren't you?" The Handmaiden rasped, each word accompanied by yet another thrust. Marissa was certain the demon cock would soon crack her diaphragm and she'd feel it come through her throat. "Did you know that four out of ten priestesses-to-be don't survive the fucking I give them? And more than half of the males?"

Marissa didn't answer, trying to blot out the stench of blood, the cooling thigh her face was resting on. Now that her body had adjusted, it wasn't all... bad. No. She could feel the enormous, seemingly arm-thick club wedged into her innards throb, grow even thicker. And then there was the insane sensation of a flood erupting inside her, worse than any cum bath she had ever taken. Her internal spaces were filled up to bursting in mere heartbeats and the demon cock was so thick, it wouldn't let it pass. But the demon had some mercy with her. Just as she was about to faint from the sheer agony of her innards being filled up to bursting, the Handmaiden pulled out. For a moment there were only her pained breaths but then a sound like a pitcher slowly being drained onto the floor trickled into her consciousness. A thick, viscous stream oozed down her leg, spattering in disgusting clumps onto the floor.

With a sweet smile, the demoness stepped into her field of view. "That was for you, Marissa precious," she hissed, slowly pumping her enormous length. "Now you will pleasure me. And your gods preserve you if I should feel any teeth."

* * * *

"It's too damn quiet," Galdor muttered to himself as he left his room. "Where is everybody?" He pondered visiting Thurguz but it had already been dark when the dwarf had reappeared in front of the withered, windswept building. The old wizard tended to save his most intricate work for when he presumed everyone asleep.

Or fucking their brains out, the dwarf thought, a small smile tugging at his lips. Nah, leave the old man to his books. I'll get me news sooner or later.

A strange, choking sound caught his attention. That came from the Common Room. He shrugged and headed down the candle-lit corridors.

The dwarf quietly walked into the Common Room. Lishaka sat cross-legged in front of one of the magical windows. It showed a dingy room somewhere, a steep thatched roof, two beds standing side-by-side and on the beds-

"Oh my," Galdor muttered. Despite only a flickering candle illuminating the scene, he recognized Borna's carapace, black as ink in the sputtering twilight. Two pale shapes were draped across her body.

Lishaka's head came around, her eyes large and moist. She blinked tears away.

"Of all people it has to be you seeing me like this," the goblin croaked.

Galdor pulled up a chair and sat down, offering her his best poker face. "Did something happen?" he asked quietly.

"Look at them," Lishaka hissed. "They've been fucking like animals for the past hour and then some!"

"And 'they' are-?" Galdor asked. One of the pale shapes moved, lifting a cum-streaked face off Borna's armored tits and wriggling into a slightly more comfortable position nestled in her armpit. Rhys. Oh. Considering his usual company, the curvy one ought to be Elara. I wonder where Chassari has ended up.

"Looks to me like they're done for the moment," Galdor observed. "What's the problem?"

"What's the-?" Lishaka sputtered, her arms flailing. "The ra-ka-kari problem is that Rhys is fucking around with everyone else while I am stuck here waiting for their Highnesses to get their dorzog asses to the place they are supposed to blow up!"

"Are you jealous?" Galdor asked, a twinge of sympathy tugging at his heart. True, Lishaka tended to rub him the wrong way constantly but the blonde dwarf hated seeing people being miserable.

"Jealous? Why should I be bloody jealous of the only human who seemed to like me fucking a squealing elven slut in the ass while I'm helplessly watching? Or watch him suck off this misshapen joke of a woman while he had the audacity to say he cares for me and doesn't want me get hurt? Does he even have the slightest kari inkling of how seeing him like this hurts?" Jets of fire lanced from Lishaka's hands, missing the ceiling by inches.

"Seems I missed one hell of a show," Galdor said. "Did Borna do him too?"

Lishaka's mouth worked furiously then she muttered. "Not yet. Maybe once they've recovered somewhat." A fierce growl followed. "What the fuck, Galdor?"

"If it's any consolation, you're not the only one snubbed by our adventurous friend here," the dwarf said amicably. "After all, I beat him and Chassari fair and square in a game of dice and his ass should be mine by all rights."

"Not you too! Who hasn't this auburn-haired skank not fucked by now?"

"Why are you making such a big stink about it anyway? Did you get married while I was away? Any vows I should know about?" Galdor left his chair and sat down next to the fuming goblin. "We didn't do it. Yet."

"Well, we certainly did. And I thought I was special to him. But it seems that given the chance, he'll stick his cock into literally anything, including Borna!"

"Well, she is something special and horribly exciting. When she's not accidentally killing you, that is," Galdor said. "Got a nice cock, that one. Too bad I don't remember much else." He cleared his throat and rubbed his shoulder. "Anyway, you thought you and Rhys were an item? Did you tell him?"

Lishaka hung her head. "I... no. Kinda forgot."

"Also, what about your time in the Luminous City? Chassari told me you were rather enamored with her servants."

"That dark elf had a cock to die for and the cat girl could lick pussy like no one I've ever met before," Lishaka said, her voice trailing off as her brain caught up with her lips. "Still, that was just Radiant Empire hospitality. Sex. I love Rhys. I think. How could this crap hurt so bad otherwise?" Her hand slashed towards the magic window.

Galdor sighed. "Do you know how Rhys feels about the others?"

"Well, considering the buckets of cum he shot everywhere-"

Galdor raised his hand. "Did he tell ye?"

"I think he tried to," Lishaka muttered quietly. "Before my door blew him up."

"It what?"

"I was so angry at him for sleeping with Elara instead of me the other night that I placed a warding spell on my door and it blew him across the corridor. Haven't seen him since," she said in a small voice.

Galdor put his arm around the devastated goblin. "Let's talk rationally here. First, if ye're allowed to enjoy... foreign hospitality, you should grant Rhys the same luxury."

"But I'm not fucking my friends." Lishaka complained. She squirmed but didn't move away. "Well, except Chassari."

"Yeah, it's hard to deny that one," Galdor said with a grin. "Want a drink?"

"What, are you trying to get into my pants?" Lishaka snapped.

Galdor stood up and walked to one of the cabinets, pulling glasses and a bottle from it. "For what it's worth, I'm still mad at ye for blowin' up me lab. Also. Ye're a goblin, me's a dwarf. See the problem here?"

"Pfft. You got a cock, I got a pussy. Looks good to me," Lishaka grumbled, making an obscene gesture. "If you were my type." Her denial lacked the usual zest though.

The dwarven alchemist filled the glasses with syrupy mead and returned to where Lishaka sat on the floor. "Second, I'd wait to pass any judgment until ye've found the time to properly talk things over. Tell him how you feel when you see him stick his cock up Elara's butt. Or mine." Galdor toasted her.

Lishaka took a small sip from the drink. "And what if he doesn't want me any more?" Her voice was small and filled with fear. "I'm just a small goblin, no match for a slutty elven princess or whatever Borna is right now. And I almost blew him up."

"I think size has nothing to do with it," Galdor said, sipping his drink. "And if I know Rhys, he's already forgiven you for trying to end him. I reckon he's not one to carry grudges."

"It's easy for you to say that," Lishaka muttered. "Why is being in love so dorzog complicated?"

"Ye've got quite the potty mouth," Galdor said. "Does yer mother know about the words ye're spouting?"

"Heh, if you wanted polite speech, you should have stayed in Storm kari Harbor," Lishaka snarled. "I bet they have enough well-hung bards you could suck off while they croon for you."

Galdor chuckled. He had indeed entertained a bard on his way back to the Tower, although things didn't proceed to the lurid places Lishaka suggested. "Well, if love was easy, ye wouldn't hear all those ballads of tragic love and broken hearts. Life would be rather boring," he said. "A lot of those complications can be avoided by sitting down and talking instead of jumpin' to conclusions and throwing fireballs everywhere."

"Hm. Maybe you're right. But still, I was so angry at him," Lishaka grumbled, looking up at the magical window.

In it, Elara squirmed against Borna's thigh. The cursed woman's armored paw slithered onto the elf's shapely behind and squeezed. Elara's graceful fingers homed in on the prodigious member draped over Borna's stomach armor.

Galdor raised his free hand and made a gesture, causing the image to vanish. Gone was the inn room, replaced by a view of a dark mountainside, the only lights flickering torches festooned to the blocky shapes of dwarven watchtowers.

"I wanted to watch that!" Lishaka complained.

"No, ye didn't. Remember how much it hurt?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"They'll be sleeping peacefully I'd wager. If they indeed screwed around for more than an hour. Besides, what was that about 'a place to blow up'?"

"Well, they were supposed to go to Faedal's castle. Rhys wants to rescue Celeste," Lishaka spat.

Galdor shook his head. "The lad has some weird ideas sometimes. Did he forget that witch killed Hilgrun and maimed my friend Zentam?"

Thank the gods I found all the supplies to help him mend, he thought. Mustn't forget to hand them over to Idunn once she's awake again.

"Rhys insists she wasn't thinking straight. And you know him, how much of a stubborn ass he is." Lishaka gnashed her teeth.

"Well, I hope she'll get her due once they slap her in irons. When is it supposed to happen?"

"Tomorrow around dawn."

"And ye're still up torturin' yerself?"

"Well, I kinda did finger myself a bit too," Lishaka admitted. "But still..."

Galdor drained the last of his mead. "However ye're spinnin' this, it's way past midnight already. Here's an idea. I'll tuck ye in and make sure ye'll be bright and early later. How about that?"

"And you're sure you don't want into my pants?" Lishaka muttered. "I wouldn't mind that too much. After another mead or two I'll even forget you're a stinkin' dwarf."

"The only thing stinkin' is me lab. Of burnt apples, ye lunatic," Galdor said, grinning. He refilled her empty glass. "One more for the road then it's off to bed with ye. There's a castle what needs blowin' up."

* * * *

Rhys shot into a sitting position, suppressing a curse. His hand flew to his back. Four lines of sharp pain made themselves known and warm, sticky wetness trickled over his questing fingers. Wincing, he rolled out of bed, away from a clumsily groping Borna. Patches of dried seed itched on his skin and his hair hung limp in his face but that was all insignificant compared to the searing cuts on his back.

"Hey, come back. I'm not done with you," the crimson-plated being muttered, half asleep. Her hand missed him by a hair. Long, razor-sharp talons slashed into the mattress, releasing a small cloud of dust, straw and itch mites. He grasped her wrist, trying to stop her from causing more destruction and instantly wished he hadn't. The chill of the grave arced through his fingers.

Now he cursed, relinquishing her hand. "Wake up, both of you!" he said, loud enough to rouse Elara who had been asleep on Borna's other side.

"Huh, what's the-" the elf murmured, her eyes taking in the situation. She grabbed the Hand Of Life off the nightstand and chanted a word, pointing a slender finger at Rhys. A shaft of golden radiance hit his chest and he could feel the gashes on his back close. The pain didn't follow suit, lingering as four hot streaks in his flesh.

Borna sat up between them, one hand going for the small bag around her neck, the other she raised to eye level. Blood dripped from her curved talons. She sighed. "I'm sorry."

Brusquely, she pushed past Rhys and occupied herself at the chipped washing dish. She seemed more concerned with the blood on her hand than the dried stains of last night's lovemaking all over her carapace.

"Are you all right?" Rhys asked. He reached out for Borna.

The towering, armored woman stopped him with a glare. "It was fun while it lasted," she said, tearing the small bag off her neck. Rhys caught it when she flung it his way. Her voice cracked as she flexed her fingers, again topped by wicked slicers. "Desire let me have a bit of fun, now it's back to... this."

Rhys examined the small bag. The Disjunction Stone she had carried in it had shattered, reduced to fine dust. Some of it trickled through the bag's coarse fabric.

"Don't worry, we'll get you a new one. And I'm sure we'll find a grindstone somewhere to-"

"Don't you get it?" Borna turned to face him, her usually angelic face a mask of anger. Her stinger came up, hovering threateningly over her head. "Desire decided my respite had been long enough. She always does this to me - the moment I let down my guard, maybe find a place to belong, she invariably finds a way to twist and ruin it." She exhaled. Her tail relaxed, the stinger narrowly missing the washing dish on its way down. "I don't deserve this many second chances. Thurguz should have banished me when I nearly killed Galdor. Maybe it's time for me to leave. I'm too dangerous to be around."

"You would abandon us mere hours before we're to fight one of the most dangerous people on the whole bloody continent?" Elara's voice was a sharp hiss. "One fine friend you are."

"But-!" Borna snarled, raising her hands. "I sliced Rhys open and didn't even notice it! I could have impaled you on my stinger! I don't want to hurt any of you!"

"Then turn your attention to those who deserve it," the elf said. "Don't worry about what you might have done, look forward to what you're most definitely going to do."

"You don't have to live with my conscience, elf," Borna snapped. She splashed a few more palmfuls of water over herself then grabbed her coat and stomped from the room, slamming the door as she went. A moment later, there were cries of alarm and panic from downstairs.

"We'll find a way," Rhys promised the door. "Even if you are cursed by a goddess, there has to be a way to break it."

Elara exhaled slowly. "Did I really just pick a fight with Borna? Naked?"

"Your points had merit," Rhys said, hugging the elf. "And now we should hurry before someone in the village ends up on her bad side. Or worse."

"You are one merciless tease, anyone told you that?" Elara sighed, reluctant to let him go. "Fine. Hold still. I have just the spell for this occasion." She hummed a melody and brushed both hands down Rhys' back. Mystical energy enveloped them both, taking away the stains and smell of the night.

Outside their room, Rhys had found his neatly folded traveling clothes on a stool, blood free and smelling of salts and soap. He and Elara quickly dressed then they were off.

"If she did run away, I'm going to chase her to the ends of the continent and tear her throat out myself," Elara promised. She knelt down at the edge of what passed as a main road in the village and looked at a set of tracks. "Ah, there." She pointed at hoof prints snaking to the east. "Unless she tried to fool us, she went that way."

Haloryth chose that exact moment to make her presence known. She slipped into Rhys' consciousness, causing the young sorcerer to stumble. He broke his momentum by grabbing the inn's wall.

"Good morning," the elven ghost said carefully. "Did you sleep well?"

"Do you mean 'Are you still mad at me?'" Rhys corrected her. "No. I mean, yes, I slept well. Like a log actually." He blushed furiously. "And no, I'm not mad at you. Actually, I wanted to apologize for being an ass yesterday."