Mudfight on a Summer Day

Story Info
A childhood friend finds me lying in a muddy puddle.
2.1k words
4.69
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Adam is 23 years old. Samantha is 24 years old.)

I'm lying prone on the muddy banks of the forest pool, reading a book in the summer sun. I'm barefoot and dressed only in tight shorts and a thin T-shirt -- didn't even put any briefs on today -- and completely alone.

This is my favorite spot, you see. In the middle of a lush forest, with a gurgling waterfall nearby, lots of soft, clean mud I can lie down in and relax, and far enough from Livewood to avoid getting seen. At least, that's what I thought.

But now, I hear twigs crack in the trees and I look up from my book to see a woman approach the pool some twenty meters behind me. My eyes widen -- it's Sam, one of the cutest women I've ever met. I've known her since childhood and adulthood has only made her more beautiful and more lovely. She retained her innate curiosity and spontaneity but gained in wisdom and, well, you know -- chest size.

I turn back to my book, nose buried in the pages, hoping she wouldn't notice me. I mean, I am lying down in mud, alone in the middle of a forest. Not the most embarrassing situation, I suppose, but still.

I hear the footsteps approach, bracing myself for the inevitable "Is it you, Adam?", but instead there is a swoosh and a ball of soft mud hits my back, splashing against my shoulder blades!

Did Sam throw that?! A tingle immediately runs through my body and I suddenly feel my manhood pressed between my tummy and the muddy ground. Gosh. What do I do? I want her to continue, but I can't look too eager!

Stunned, I stay motionless as another ball of mud hits my lower back! My cock twinges again, curious. Good thing it's pressed against the ground and hidden. I hear a suppressed giggle behind me and the sound of more mud being gathered. Good. A little more time for me to think of what to do.

Sam throws the mud -- and it lands next to my head, splashing just a bit off on my cheek!

"You missed," I spit out instinctively.

She chuckles and throws again, and this time the mud lands square in the middle of my butt, spreading over my tight shorts! My cock hardens instantly and I gasp out loud.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" I hear Sam's sing-song voice for the first time, "I didn't mean to hit...there!"

No, you didn't, but I loved it.

"Oh, I know, you're a bad shot," I say.

"No, I'm not!" she counters immediately. "It was just a really unlucky accident!"

"Well prove it then," I say, hoping she'll take the bait, "just try and hit my butt one more time."

"Fine!" she spits and I brace myself. And indeed, her next mudball strikes me right again in my butt crack! Yes! I can feel my cock strain hard against my shorts and the ground.

I finally turn around and sit up facing Sam. My butt sinks a bit into the mud and I see my legs and chest are covered in specks of dirt. I smile nervously, "well..., hello, Sam."

"Hi, Adam," she grins and moves closer, two mudballs still in her hands. "So... reading in the mud?"

"Yeah..." I mumble, "well, it's a beautiful place here, with the pool and all, and I couldn't help it if there was some mud..."

"Uh-huh," she says, still grinning, "you couldn't, say, lie down one meter that way, on solid ground?"

"That-- is a bit farther from the pool, though, right?" I desperately search for excuses, even as I dread -- and anticipate -- what's going to happen when Sam moves in touch range.

And she does, and slams both mudballs onto my head, smearing the mud through my hair.

"What I think is that you like the mud," she giggles and slides her soft hand across my cheek, leaving a muddy trail across my face. "Isn't that right?"

My flushed face probably gave her all the answer she needed but still I manage a retort. "What I think is that you are projecting!"

I gather my courage, collect some mud and push it onto the front Sam's neck. She gasps, too, so I quickly withdraw my hands, and the mud falls down and into her loose top and onto her boobs. Oh gosh. I look back up at Sam's face. She looks confused for a moment. Did I escalate too far too quickly? I open my mouth to apologize but then she grins again and pushes on my shoulders so I fall back on the muddy ground.

"Oh, you're getting it now, Adam!" she says, sits down on top of me -- on top of me -- and collects more mud and plops it on my cheeks, muddying my face. Then she takes my T-shirt and folds it upwards to my neck, explosing my bare chest, and she drops more mud there, on my tummy and my chest and smears the mud in between. Sitting on my crotch as she is, she must be feeling my erection strain against her butt but if she does, she doesn't let it show.

"You're just going to take this, Adam?" she raises an eyebrow. Oookay, the time to enjoy the cute woman sitting on my crotch is over. Now, it's time for some action.

I push my arms up and instantly roll her over, reversing our positions. She giggles and plays along, and we tug and wrestle on the muddy ground near the pool but, tug by tug, I lead us slowly towards what I call my "secret cove" -- a little field of wet mud and clay, washed by waves of the pool, hidden from sight by tall ferns.

When we finally reach the wet mud, Sam's back on top. She pushes me into the field and my legs and chest sink a few centimeters into the clay and water washes over my sides. She jumps on my back excitedly, pushing me even further in and playfully slaps the sides of my face with her muddy hands.

"Oww," I pout and grumble, but make only a token effort to wriggle myself out of her grasp. I feel Sam tug at my T-shirt again and pull it up just a little, after which she slaps a mound of mud on my lower back and smears it over my bare skin. We're both quiet now. She puts one more mound of mud on my back but then -- carefully drives the mud down and under my shorts where she deposits it on my bare butt cheeks.

Wow. I freeze. I love it, but I sense a certain hesitation from Sam. Is she watching me, trying to analyze my reaction? Would I get angry at her, or would I say something pervy instead? But both of those risk driving her away, right? There must be another alternative.

I take a deep breath and turn around easy in the slimy mud, coming face to face with her again. I grin at her, take a mass of mud of my own and splat it into her cleavage! And this time, instead of letting it fall onto her top, I push the mud down there myself, letting my hand brush over bra.

"Fair," she giggles. Phew.

"Oh, I'm not done," I say and keep at adding more mud onto her. I pat a little mud on top of her hair, I smear it over her brow and cheeks, and I put it on her shoulders. And Sam just sits there, taking it with a smile, so I pull out the neckline of her top and get some more mud onto her chest, and also on her bare back.

As I do, though, Sam's hand reaches back with more mud into my shorts, except this time, in the front. I feel her push the mud around my very erect penis and then her soft fingers touch it themselves. She blushes momentarily and I quickly smear my muddy hand all over her face to hide my own embarrassment from her.

But she doesn't retract her hand from my shorts. Instead, she puts one finger at each side of my penis, and then slowly moves them up, from the base to the tip, as if measuring it. I gasp quietly.

"Let's take off our tops?" she suggests.

I nod and we both shift in the mud, sitting next to each other and pull off and discard our tops on the ground. Sam then smears mud over my bare chest, which I'm only too happy to let her do.

Sexual energy is clearly in the air now so I decide to escalate the situation even further.. I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra, and I finally see the boobs I've been wanting to see for so many years. They're pert, perfectly shaped, and just enough splattered with mud and dirt to make them even more appealing.

I reach for more mud and smear it over them directly, even rub them with my hands. Sam responds by getting into my shorts again, pilling in more mud and gripping my penis in her small hand. She starts moving her hand gently up and down the shaft.

"Sam..." I say hesitantly, "If you do that, I will..."

"I know," she nods and smiles, "'s intended."

With such a cute woman masturbating me on a muddy field, I know I have a minute at most. Best to make full use of it. I reach into her own shorts and her panties inside, exploring her butt. It's lovely. I feel the contours of her butt cheeks and a certain primal joy as I run my fingers down her butt crack.

Sam moans slightly and starts moving a little faster on my penis.

Maybe I don't even have a minute. I quickly sneak my other hand down the front of Sam's panties, running the palm of my hand down her crotch until I find her vagina. I cup it and pressure it a bit and Sam moans more loudly, and quickens the pace of her hand again and I feel myself come through the point of no return. "S-Sam!"

She grabs tight hold of the head of my penis and squeezes as I start shooting out my cum, right into her hand. All the tension releases from my body and I feel the mud all around me again.

I see the smile on Sam's face. She pulls her hand out of my shorts and smears my own cum on my face. I blush, embarrassed, which elicits a giggle from her. She lies down in the mud next to me, but I keep my hand in her panties, stimulating her ever so slightly. It's not enough to bring her to orgasm, no, but it feels like she's okay with that.

We lie there like that for a while, two friends in a muddy puddle, my hand stuck in Sam's panties, and I'm wondering what the heck happened, when Sam giggles one more time.

"You know, I bet you really wanted us to play like this," she suddenly says, suppressing a little moan. I blush. Has she known from the very beginning? Where is she going with this?

"And not just you. People like mudfights, and such," she ponders, "it's a natural thing to want. And so fun. But they can't do it. Something stops them. Like you just now -- if I didn't throw mud at you at the beginning, there wouldn't have been a mudfight, would there?"

"No," I shake my head. "maybe we would have said 'hi' to each other, and then you'd go again?"

"Yeah," she nods. "I think, sometimes, people just need a little push."

She motions for me to pull my hand out of her panties, then takes them and her shorts off and moves, all naked, to the waterfall. I get up from the mud myself, discard my shorts and join her, letting the cool water of the stream cascade down my naked body and wash the mud away.

A little push, huh. I ponder Sam's words, now thinking more clearly, the sexual haze having left my mind. A tiny bit of courage from Sam, and as a result, an afternoon of very enjoyable play for us both, and perhaps, more such afternoons in the future. Perhaps next time, I could be the one to make the first push.

It might be nice.