Multi Orgasmic Stories

Story Info
Something Different.
1k words
3.67
3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I was about to go through my usual before bed routine of masturbating by watching BBW porn when something went wrong...I could barely get hard and when I did, I couldn't cum. Normally this happens when I'm fearful my wife is going to find me naked on the couch, Ipad in one hand, hard cock in the other, and cum all over my chest. But last night she was passed out in bed because she got drunk at dinner. So here I was, completely naked, massaging my cock, watching a big tit BBW riding a cock and nothing was happening. So my mind started drifting to my own real life big tit BBW experiences and not only did I come, but I came several times.

My first one involved someone I met in the early 1980's. I was newly divorced and had my first job in NYC. I met her at a bar and we hit it off. She had a basement apartment on the UES and we saw each other a lot. She was dating a much older married guy and I had started dating my eventual second wife but we saw each other from time to time for drinks or dinner and sex and it was terrific.

Anyway, one Saturday I had to be in NYC to finalize a deal with my team. Once we finished we had dinner and drinks and I decided to give her a call before I went home. To my surprise not only was she home, but she really wanted to see me. I met her at a bar next to her apartment building, grabbed a table in the back, and when she walked in every eye was on her. She told me her boyfriend was supposed to be with her that weekend, but decided to spend it with his wife. She was pissed, but was glad I called. I ordered a bottle of champagne and tried to comfort her as we started drinking.

We finished the first bottle and halfway through the second bottle she put her hand under the table and started massaging my cock. I looked at her and asked what she was doing. She told me she's incredibly aroused, her pussy is soaking wet, and she wants to make me cum in my pants. I told her I'll pay the bill and we can go back to her apartment, but she said she doesn't want that...she wants to get me off in the bar. By this time my cock is rock hard and she's massaging it through my jeans. I'm getting close and she knows it. I grabbed her and started to kiss her when I felt her body start to quiver and when she gave me a full open mouth kiss, I lost it. Her hand was all over my fully engorged cock when it started pulsing. I knew what was happening and I knew the resulting mess, but there was nothing I could do about it. Just as I came she went into a full body orgasm. She was shaking and moaning, but thankfully we were still kissing so she didnt scream. After we finished I hurriedly paid the check and we went to her apartment. Our jeans and underwear were soaked in cum as we proceeded to rip each other's close off and lick each other clean.

The second story involves Roxy, someone I had previously written about. I had a multi year affair with Roxy that didn't end particularly well. While we always had great sex, the one thing I loved doing with Roxy was eating her pussy. I never thought I was particularly good at giving oral sex, but for some reason I loved it with her. I think the reason I loved it so much was getting my head between her big thighs and massaging her tits as I was eating her. And she loved receiving it so much she'd have orgasm after orgasm...which further enhanced my pleasure. But my favorite time of the month to eat her was when she was ovulating. The texture and taste of her secretions were incredible and since we wouldn't have vaginal sex when she was ovulating, this was the next best thing.

But then I figured out another way to enhance our sex during ovulation. Roxy had always been a squirter during an intense orgasm, not a lot, but enough. So one day after several rounds of multi orgasmic oral sex, I told her to do something. I had her straddle me on all fours having her DD tits dangling in front of my face as I started sucking on them. I then inserted my thumb into her well lubricated pussy and started furiously working it in and out. I was hitting parts of her pussy I never felt before and it was working. Her body was tense and her breathing tempo was increasing. I was sucking on her tits, stroking my rock hard cock as I furiously worked her pussy with my thumb...when it happened. She started screaming, her body was shaking uncontrollably, and she started squirting, not a little, but a lot and she couldn't stop. I came immediately but she didn't even notice. I pulled my thumb out of her pussy and that's when she really went nuts. She put it back in and rode it so hard I thought she was going to break my hand, all the time squirting uncontrollably. When she finally finished she collapsed on top of me, our stomachs sandwiched between her squirt and my cum.

Roxy was a big girl and moving her was going to be a challenge. But I finally got her off me and surveyed the damage. We were soaking wet, the bed was soaking wet, and she was passed out. I went into her bathroom, got wet and dry towels and cleaned us up. Roxy slept through the entire night without moving, but we only used half the bed because the other half was soaking wet. And as much as we both loved morning sex, the only thing we were in the mood for was breakfast.