Multiple Units #103

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers

"Ugh! God damn yes!" Maureen whooped when Ryan again drove his cock into her pussy.

Ryan reluctantly pulled His cock out when Maureen suggested that they'd be more comfortable in her bedroom. They got to wobbly legs and Maureen led him into her bedroom.

Inside of the bedroom, Maureen pulled the handsome young man against her bulk. She pressed her lips to his and the two kissed.

"Know, they kind like be played with," Maureen offered, hefting one of her breasts.

Ryan did clumsily grope the heavy orb, did toy with her rubbery nipple. Maureen smiled and kissed him again.

Then, the older woman began to teach Ryan Welton how to make love to a woman. She lay on her bed and showed him how to play with her breasts. She showed him how to use his hands, then his mouth on her flesh.

She showed him how to finger a woman's pussy. Then, as she was close to her orgasm, Maureen showed Ryan how to use his mouth on a woman's pussy.

He did balk slightly; her pussy still had a goodly amount of his semen in her. Gently, Maureen reminded him that it was his semen. It was his. And it wouldn't kill him to taste his own semen.

Ryan licked and sucked Maureen's pussy to a thunderous orgasm. Then, cock straining, Ryan sank his tool into her pussy.

He hammered her for several long moments. Having already spurted one load into her, Ryan was able to fuck Maureen to three more orgasms. He was able to pound her, breasts and belly flopping and giggling like jello.

"Oh good God," Ryan finally grunted and loosed a torrent of sperm into Maureen's sloppy pussy.

Maureen had one final orgasm as Ryan again licked and sucked and fingered her. The two lovers spent a few moments lying on her bed, arms and legs entwined.

"Ready for another beer?" Maureen asked. "I know I could use one about now."

They sat in the living room and drank the beers. Then Ryan pulled his bathing suit on, draped his towel over his shoulders and walked to the door.

At the door, they kissed, then Maureen gently pushed Ryan to the door. Humming happily, she locked the door then went to take a shower.

It was a few days before Maureen saw her teenaged lover. The blond boy was in the pool, no sign of his buddy around. He and Maureen waved to one another as Maureen let herself into her apartment.

A moment later, he smiled when Maureen reappeared, wearing her bright red bikini. Again, she worked out vigorously. Then they headed to the exercise room.

"So where's uh, where's Tommy?" Maureen asked, getting onto the stationary bike.

"Threw a major hissy fit, moved home," Ryan shrugged.

"Threw a...what'd he throw a fit about?" Maureen asked, increasing the level on the resistance.

"I uh, he was all upset about," Ryan stammered looking around to make sure they were alone. "You know, when we uh, you know."

"Now, what about that upset him?" Maureen asked.

"I don't know. He uh, he was just stomping around, saying I should have just told you 'no' and left so he could have you, instead of having to share you," Ryan said, becoming winded on the treadmill.

"Uh, that was MY decision," Maureen snapped, getting off the bike and going to the rack of dumbbells.

Again, after their workout, Ryan accepted Maureen's invitation for a beer. They never did get to the beer. The moment they were in Maureen's apartment, their clothing came off and Ryan's head was between Maureen's flabby thighs.

On Saturday morning, Maureen was listlessly cleaning her apartment when her cell phone rang. Her eyebrow rose when she saw Anthony's number on the screen.

"I was wrong, and I'm sorry," Anthony announced.

Maureen was still quite upset with her husband, almost ex-husband. She found it difficult to simply forgive and forget; he had callously tossed her aside for his much younger, much slimmer secretary.

But she truly hated being on her own. Maureen hated the nights most of all. For almost thirty years, she'd complained about Anthony's snoring. And when Anthony wasn't snoring, he was grinding his teeth. It had driven her nearly mad, the sound of his teeth gnashing together.

And, laying in her bed, trying to fall asleep, Maureen had missed those sounds. The first few nights in her apartment, she'd lay awake, staring at the ceiling. It had been too quiet.

Maureen gave Keisha the required thirty day notice that she would be vacating the unit. As this would put her into the middle of the month, Keisha prorated the amount of rent Maureen would be responsible for. The manager informed Maureen that she could not simply apply her security deposit toward this prorated amount.

"No, no, you get your security deposit, you know, after you and me go through, see what needs get done," Keisha said.

Maureen had Ryan in her bed for one last time. After they'd fucked, after both were sweaty and smiling, Maureen let the handsome young man know she was moving out.

They fucked again, this time softly, slowly. Ryan gently kissed Maureen's tears away, dressed, and left her apartment.

The first few days of living in her home again, her husband was gracious, contrite. By the end of a week, Anthony Eastman was again a demanding, arrogant buffoon. Even a few sessions with a marriage counselor did not change Anthony's behavior or attitude.

However, a few months on her own had changed Maureen's attitude and behavior. Now, when she went to the bathroom, she shut and locked the door. She also shoved a small rubber stopper between door and floor, should Anthony pop the privacy lock with a butter knife.

If she was watching a television program and he demanded they change the channel so he could watch something else, Maureen reminded him there were four other televisions in the house. The dinners she prepared were healthier meals; she'd started cooking healthier and eating healthier while she'd been on her own.

"Kitchen's right there," she said to Anthony when he complained that his broiled salmon tasted funny. "Don't like this? Cook your own dinner. I cooked dinner, this is dinner, this is all I'm cooking today."

But the sounds, the comforting nighttime sounds were there. Maureen was able to sleep at night again.

Three weeks after her return to her home, Maureen went to Dr. Farbacher for her annual physical. The handsome doctor did congratulate Maureen on her weight loss, did compliment her on firming up her muscle tone.

"Even look like you been getting a little sun," he smiled.

"Was. Apartment had a swimming pool," Maureen said.

"Okay, and you're in the first trimester now. Know, pregnancy can be difficult for a woman in your age range," the man continued.

"Mrs. Eastman, Mrs. Eastman, are you all right? What happened?" Dr. Farbacher asked as one of his nurse's aides sponged Maureen's face.

"Preg, did you say 'pregnant?'" Maureen stammered. "Anthony's ster...he had a vasectomy, oh God, what? Almost thirty years ago?"

Anthony was at first stunned, then livid when Maureen let him know that she was pregnant. It enraged him, the idea that his wife would have had sex with someone else.

"What?" Maureen actually laughed. "It's all right for you to fuck your secretary, God knows how long y'all been doing that, but I'm supposed be all on my own? Just saving myself for you?"

"Well, you're getting an abortion," Anthony demanded.

Maureen's punch toppled Anthony to the floor. He stared up at her angry face.

"Oh, no I am not," Maureen hissed forcefully. "I am not killing my baby just to save your precious little feelings. You can either get over it, or get going."

"Get... This is my house," Anthony blustered.

"No sir. This house is OUR house. Found that out going to them groups. This is OUR house. Next time anyone leaves? It will be your sorry ass," Maureen said triumphantly.

When Maureen's baby bump began to show, Anthony ceased having sex with her. This was fine with Maureen; Anthony was not a considerate lover. Sex with Anthony was a duty, not a pleasure; Anthony Eastman was no Ryan Welton.

Margaret Elisabeth Eastman was named after Maureen's mother and Anthony's mother. She had light blonde hair and deep brown eyes, the hair and eyes of her mother and father. She had a dimpled smile and a happy disposition. And when Anthony saw Margaret for the first time, he cried tears of joy.

"Oh, my God! I'm going, Maureen! I'm going be seventy seven years old when Maggie graduates high school," Anthony suddenly realized.

"Oh God, you really plan live that long?" Maureen teased.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers
12