Multiple Units #311

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh, yeah, but what? Plan on waiting until the last moment?" David asked.

"Soon as I can find someone take me in, I'm gone," Heather said.

"Told you, my Dad..." Damien said.

"Gives me the heebie-jeebies," Heather said. "I'm not moving in with him."

"Well then, guess you screwed," Damien said, shrugging.

"You uh, your dad won't..." David asked Heather.

"No," Heather said, shaking her head. "Told me. Told me not to move in with him. Told me when, not if, when it didn't work out? Too bad so sad."

A tear began to trickle down. She looked at the table top. With her thumb, she began to worry a small stain on the table top.

"Work my ass off, work my ass off, got any idea how nasty that recycling is? Butt head here's not working, give him the four seventy five, here, take it in, office opens at nine, I can't do it, I got class Monday through Friday. Take it in. Next thing I know, got a notice to vacate stuck to the door," Heather sniffled.

"Aw, God damn it, huh? Got listen to this shit again? Huh? Really? Got listen to this whiney ass shit all over again?" Damien screamed, angry face millimeters from Heather's face.

"What happened to it, Damien? Huh? What happened? And don't say you gave it to her because you didn't," Heather wailed.

"Aw, fuck you, huh? Fuck you, stupid bitch, move out tonight, don't want hear all that whining shit," Damien yelled.

"Fine! Go ahead! Move out," Heather screamed.

"Be right back; how many them boxes you need?" David said, glad to get out of the apartment for a few moments.

"Shit, bring them all," Damien snarled, stomping the three steps from table to living room.

David grabbed as many as he could carry in one trip, fumbling about in the darkness of his apartment. He knocked once and let himself into Heather and Damien's apartment.

"Fucking need hear this shit, 'what happened to the money Damien?' I fucking told you, I paid that bitch. How many fucking times got tell you, I paid that bitch," Damien cycled from muttering to yelling as he stomped around, haphazardly throwing items into a box.

In under ten minutes, Damien had three of the seven or eight boxes full; the folded over flaps at the bottom of the box Damien now held was sagging outward, ready to burst. David started to inform Damien of this fact, then decided against it. Damien was not prone to listen to anyone.

Damien tried to carry all three boxes at the same time, but had to relinquish two of the boxes. David sat on the couch as Damien stomped back and forth, from apartment, down two flights of stairs to parking lot, then up again.

"Be by tomorrow get my fucking bed, hear?" Damien said as he lugged an armful of clothing to the door.

"Good. Piece of shit anyway," Heather said, not moving from the dining room table.

"Good bye, bitch. Won't be putting up with your nonstop bitching and whining no more," Damien announced.

"Good," Heather snapped.

"Never shut up. God damn, won't have hear..." Damien continued.

Damien slammed the door as hard as he could. He slammed it so hard, it sprung open again. So, he slammed it again.

Then Heather started to wail loudly. David sat still, then hurried to her side. He bent and hugged her, whispering soothing words.

In a moment, Heather pushed David away and scurried to the darkened bedroom. A second later, David heard the bathroom door slam closed.

David sat on the couch, fidgeting. The neighbor's music continued to bleed through the walls. Finally, he heard the toilet flush.

"I uh, hey, thanks for supper; so that's what chili pie is, huh?" David said, standing. "I uh, I'm sorry we won't get be neighbors long, but uh..."

"What? Where you going?" Heather asked, wiping her eyes with the back of her arm.

"I uh, I mean, you, I mean, Damien's not here," David stammered.

"So? I'm one said you could stay here 'til your lights get turned on," Heather snapped.

"Oh. Yeah, um, let me go get a pillow and probably need a blanket, huh?" David said.

Again, David was grateful to step out of the uncomfortable apartment. In David's eyes, Heather was beautiful. She was short, with some meat on her bones, not in the least bit waif-like, like Debbie, or Kirsten, or many of the other girls that had traipsed their high school's halls.

Nor was she a behemoth, like Natalie, or Kimberly. More than one girl at DeGarde High School had whispered that Natalie was a lesbian. To prove that she wasn't gay, Natalie had fucked any boy that asked. David himself had asked a few times. Fat and ugly or not, pussy was pussy.

David had always had a bit of a crush on Heather. With her soft brown hair, soft brown eyes, Heather Aucoin was beautiful; but she had been Damien's girl.

"Dumb ass," David muttered, thinking of the callous way Damien had treated Heather the whole day.

"Dumb ass," David thought as he entered the oven his apartment had become. "Let that go? You ain't nothing but a dumb ass."

David wasn't ugly. He had brown hair, brown eyes, slightly muscular physique on a five foot seven inch frame.

David McMahon wasn't ugly; he was nondescript. There was no feature of David that stuck out.

He'd had one girlfriend in high school and they had never progressed past French kisses. David had never even touched Tammy's breasts through her padded bra. She had broken up with him just before their senior year.

David returned to Heather's apartment and put pillow and blanket at the far end of the couch. Heather was still sitting at the small table. With a sigh, she got up and sat on the couch next to David.

"We uh, we got that Hulu, okay?" Heather said, turning on the small television.

"Uh, yeah, what you get on that?" David asked.

"There's um, oh, damn, what is that show?" Heather struggled to think.

Just as the television program ended, the neighbors turned their music down to a dull roar. Heather roused herself off the couch and scratched her left buttock, flashing David a goodly expanse of her buttock.

Thinking of her anus, dribbling semen earlier, David's cock sprang to full hardness. Heather ceased with the scratching and padded toward her bedroom.

"Good night," she mumbled.

David stripped off tee shirt and shorts and stretched out on the couch. He normally preferred to sleep in the nude, but did not think it would be appropriate under these circumstances.

"Shit. David, make sure door's locked, huh?" Heather called out.

David got to his feet and checked that knob and deadbolt were secured. Then he slid the safety chain on. Damien was unpredictable; he didn't want Damien barging in while he slept.

David couldn't tell if it was ten minutes or two hours later; he was quite disoriented when he awoke. Heather's face was close to his, illuminated by the security light just outside of her window.

"David, I, David I can't sleep," Heather whispered, warm breath caressing David's face. "I, you come sleep with me?"

"What?" David asked, still groggy.

"Just you know, just want a warm body in the bed," Heather hastened to assure David.

"Yeah, yeah," David mumbled, grabbing his pillow and blanket.

Heather's buttocks looked enticing in their skimpy panties. The tee shirt she wore did not reach the waistband of her panties and David stared as her cute buttocks wiggled and waggled as he followed her into the dark bedroom.

"Be right there," Heather said, veering into the bathroom.

David figured that she slept on the side of the bed closest to the door, to the bathroom. The pillows there were still warm from her head. He walked around to the other side of the double bed, shoved Damien's pillow onto the floor and sat, waiting.

When Heather had awakened him, David suddenly needed to urinate. Now, he waited for Heather to finish. Just when he debated whether or not to find his shorts and go to his own apartment, the sound of the toilet flushing was heard. Heather scurried out, patting her hands on her skimpy tee shirt.

David had lived with his mother long enough to know, there was no shame in sitting to urinate. As his mother pointed out, there was less spray to splash onto the seat. There was less chance of missing the bowl. And there was no danger of forgetting to put the seat down.

"You put the seat down?" Heather asked when David returned to the bedroom.

"Uh huh," David said, now wide awake.

"You sure?" Heather asked, voice tight. "Damien always said he did, but most of the time? Seat's all the way up."

"Want to go check?" David said, slightly angry.

"No, no, you say you did..." Heather said.

The mattress had a rut running the length, dividing the mattress into two unequal halves. When David rolled over, he found his thigh touching Heather's warm, soft leg.

"Sorry," David said, trying to pull away.

The rut in the mattress made pulling away nearly impossible. He figured he would have to roll onto his right side, facing the wall.

"You know? I thought I loved him," Heather spoke quietly.

David let out his breath and rolled onto his back. He felt the bed jostle roughly. He then felt Heather's leg touch his thigh again. Her small hand rested on his bicep.

"I mean, we been together, God, since ninth grade," Heather said, warm breath again caressing David's face.

"Yeah well," David said, not knowing what else to say.

"My dad, he, my dad..." Heather sniffled.

"Aw don't, huh?" David complained.

"He told me. But of course, I know better, huh?" Heather said.

"Yeah, I mean, shit, y'all were in love, right?" David offered weakly.

"Uh huh," Heather sobbed softly.

"Can't believe way he was talking to you, though," David offered. "I mean, God, huh?"

"He's always been like that," Heather defended. "Just the way he is."

"What? Mean, even in school he was like that?" David asked.

"Well, I mean, not as bad as..." Heather amended.

"Jesus! Heather! Shit, you were my girlfriend? God, I'd never talk, I mean, shit, I'd never let you forget how beautiful you are," David said.

"What? David! I'm not beautiful," Heather actually giggled, lightly slapping his bicep.

"Uh. Yeah. Yeah you are," David stated firmly.

"Well, glad you think so," Heather said softly.

They lay in the dark for a long moment. The cheap mattress jostled some more but Heather's leg still pressed firmly against David's thigh. David prepared to shift away, to face the wall again.

"I uh, good night," David said.

"Good night," Heather quietly agreed.

Then her lips grazed David's lips. David jerked slightly from the unexpected contact. He then returned the soft kiss.

"Good night," Heather said again.

"Uh huh," David agreed.

And they kissed again. Heather's lips were soft, moist as they pressed against David's lips. David cautiously reached up and touched Heather's upper arm. Her right hand was still on his bicep and she gently rubbed his arm.

Heather opened her mouth and David opened his. Their tongues touched and David gently sucked her tongue into his mouth. He shifted and rolled onto his left side. His hand continued to gently rub her arm as her left hand reached out and touched his smooth chest.

"Mm," David moaned as Heather rubbed his chest.

Heather sat up and pulled her tee shirt off. David's cock strained against his briefs as he now felt her naked chest pressing against his chest.

"You, the door IS locked, right?" Heather whispered as David's hands found her breasts.

"Yeah," David groaned.

Heather gave a happy little giggle. She was happy that she could elicit this sort of response from a handsome young man.

His hands softly stroked and squeezed her breasts, teased and gently twisted her hard nipples.

Their mouths jammed together and their tongues frantically mashed together. Heather's hands went from David's chest to the waistband of his briefs.

"Mmph!" David grunted as Heather's hand reached in and felt his hard cock.

"Man! You bigger than, how big is this?" Heather moaned.

(In truth, David and Damien were close to the same size. Damien was nearly five inches long and David was five and one quarter inch in length. David's cock was slightly wider in girth than Damien's cock. But, because Damien was larger in height and weight than David, it did make David's cock appear substantially larger than Damien's cock.)

"Don't know," David lied. "Never measured it."

David pulled his mouth from Heather's mouth and bent to take one nipple into his mouth. Heather groaned in approval as David's warm mouth teased her flesh.

"Mmph!" David suddenly screamed and loosed a torrent of semen into his underwear.

"Aw no!" Heather cried out, feeling the hot sticky spurts of David's cock.

"Ugh!" David cried out as his cock throbbed and pulsed, spurting his semen into his underwear.

"Aw no," Heather giggled, feeling David's warm semen bubbling, pooling around her small hand

"Ugh!" David cried out again as his cock continued to pulse and throb in his briefs.

Heather continued to milk David's cock while kissing him. Her other hand gently stroked his face.

David reached his hand down from her pretty breasts and began to ease her panties down over her full hips. Heather lifted her hip off the bed, assisting David in stripping her. Then she eased his briefs down. David hurriedly stripped the sticky briefs down and off.

Heather did not ask; she simply bent her head and took David's mushroom shaped cock head into her mouth. She then swiveled one leg up and straddled David's head.

(She did not say anything when she performed the maneuver; she didn't want to give David an opportunity to deny her this pleasure. Damien had licked her pussy one time and one time only. He declared that her pussy had a horrible odor and an even worse taste and never attempted cunnilingus again.)

David did not know how to lick a woman's pussy. He had not licked Natalie's pussy. He'd seen pussy licking in pornography so imitated what he had seen on the Internet.

"Davie, like this," Heather whispered and used one hand to open herself. "You looking for my clittie, okay?"

"The little man in the boat?" David giggled, repeating a phrase he'd read in a silly pornographic story on the Internet.

"Uh huh," Heather agreed.

David's tongue did graze Heather's clitoris a few times. Luckily for Heather, his fingers managed to find her pleasure bump more often and she squealed in orgasm.

Her squeal was muffled by the thick cock in her mouth. After she finished shaking from her orgasm, Heather redoubled her oral attention to David's cock.

"Ung! Ung, Heather I'm..." David groaned.

Heather wasn't crazy about the taste and texture of semen, but swallowing was less messy than not swallowing. She swallowed David's semen as it pumped into her mouth.

When he had finished ejaculating, Heather wiggled around and lay next to him again. They cuddled together until David caught his breath. Then they kissed.

Their bodies settled in the rut of the mattress, pressing them together. Heather giggled as she felt David's cock once again resurging into full erection.

"You want to..." Heather suggested coyly.

In his mind's eye, David could see the blob of semen oozing from Heather's anus. He could see the anal opening wink at him. He could see the trickle of semen coursing from her anus.

"I want to fuck your ass," David blurted out.

Hearing David's vulgar declaration, Heather stiffened for a moment. She had no problem with anal sex; in fact, she did enjoy it. The illicit feeling of her fingers probing her rectum, sliding in and out, rasping along her tender flesh. The feeling of Damien's cock pushed against her resisting muscles, the painful moment of intrusion. The feeling of Damien's crotch mashing firmly against her stretched anus, the feeling of his balls slapping against her splayed pussy.

Heather did object to the word 'fuck' and she did not care for David demanding, rather than asking for anal sex. But even as she fought with herself in her mind, her rectum began its familiar tingle.

And, just as she had manipulated David into performing oral sex on her, Heather was sure she could manipulate David into using his fingers on her, could manipulate David into being the one to prepare her for anal sex.

"Um, okay," Heather slowly said. "But listen, David? It's not 'fuck' okay? And you're going have to go slow getting me ready, okay? Can't just jam it in there."

"Okay, sorry," David agreed. "So, what I got do? Lick it, or what?"

Heather's anus clenched tightly in excitement. Damien had never put his mouth on her anus. Damien had never rarely ever fingered her ass; he had always been too impatient when lubricating her rectum.

"Uh huh," Heather agreed. "So you've done it before?"

"I uh, no, I uh no," David admitted.

"But yeah, got to lick it first, really use that tongue," Heather said and even sucked on David's tongue for a moment. "Then need go nice and slow with them fingers. One. Then two, then three, okay?"

"Uh huh," David agreed happily.

Heather rolled onto her knees and put her shoulders to the mattress. She reached back and spread her buttocks wide.

"I uh, we turn the light on?" David asked.

"Huh?" Heather asked.

"I mean, it's just, you're beautiful, and that ass is so beautiful; I just want see it," David stammered.

"I uh, yeah, sure," Heather said.

She twisted the knob twice. The three way lamp had not had a three way bulb in it since long before Damien had brought it into their apartment.

Heather was thankful that Damien was cheap; there was a forty watt bulb in the lamp. With the filthy lampshade, the lighting was minimal; David wouldn't be able to see how fat her buttocks were.

"God," David sighed as Heather again put her shoulders to the mattress, used her hands to pull her buttocks apart.

He started by licking her wet slit. Heather groaned in pleasure as David waggled his tongue back and forth, lapping at her pussy.

David then ran his tongue around Heather's anus. He had expected it to have an odd taste, an unpleasant taste. But all David could taste was a tinge of soap, a tinge of sweat.

"Ooh," Heather moaned softly.

The feeling of David's tongue tracing around her anus was exhilarating. The feeling of his wet tongue on her sensitive flesh was delicious, but the feeling of power Heather was experiencing, making a boy, a man put his tongue on such a nasty, naughty part of her body was a whole new pleasure to Heather.

"Now, get it in there," Heather grunted, pulling harder on her buttocks.

David did try to stiffen his tongue. He was able to worm the tip of his tongue into her anal opening. Again, the taste was mainly of soap, of sweat. There was the hint of an earthy flavor to her anus as well.

"Mm," David moaned his approval.

"Mm," Heather moaned her approval.

David used his thumb to pull on Heather's anus. This maneuver enabled him to drive more of his tongue inside of her tight ass.

"Oh David," Heather grunted. "Yes."

David didn't know how long he was supposed to lick Heather's anus. He kept thrusting his tongue in and out, in and out, until his neck began to get stiff from the unnatural position.

"I, okay, what I do now?" David asked.

"Tube's right there, on the dresser," Heather released her right buttock and pointed toward the dresser.

Amid the clutter on the top of the tall piece of furniture, David found a nearly empty tube of lubricant. His cock jerked and twitched as he thought of why the tube was nearly empty.

"Okay, get a bit on your finger," Heather panted.

"Which one?" David asked.

"Huh?" Heather asked.

"Which one? Which finger?" David asked.

"Middle one, David," Heather said. "I mean, shit, you was going finger my pussy, which finger would you use?"

David squeezed a dollop onto his middle finger. Again, he looked at the beautiful sight, Heather's chubby backside, spread open. Her fleshy globes were white where Heather's fingers dug in, pulling them open.