Multiple Units #311

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up, brushing her waist length carrot orange hair out of her eyes as David gathered a few of the cans that had rolled underneath her car. David was looking into a pair of flashing green eyes. The woman's round face was flushed with anger, her full lips were a tight line.

"Ma'am, come on, get up, you're getting all dirty," David said as he avoided her broken jar of olive salad dressing.

"Aw, damn it! My olive dressing!" the woman spat.

David got the rest of the cans and stood. He put them into her trunk, then held out his hand.

"Okay, other than the olive dressing, anything else broke?" he asked, helping her to her feet.

David then began transferring bags from cart to trunk. He was careful, in case any of the other bags might be overloaded.

"No, that's it," the woman said, brushing grit from her pale knees.

Now that she was standing, David saw that the woman was short, approximately four foot nine or ten. She was chubby, at least thirty pounds overweight, but much of that was in her impressive chest. And when she turned, David saw that the other few extra pounds had gone to her beautiful pale buttocks.

Her buttocks peeked out of a pair of ridiculously short denim cutoffs. They were pasty white, as were her thighs and calves, back and bare belly.

"Thank you," the woman said, now assisting David. "Know? There was at least three other people walked right by me? Didn't even stop ask if I needed any help."

"Their seeing eye dogs probably pulled them right past you," David surmised.

She smiled at his statement, even as she tried to pull the hem of her tee shirt down over her belly. David put the last bag into the trunk, then grabbed the buggy's handle.

"Always thought that was just bullshit," David mumbled, looking at her round freckled face, brilliant green eyes and pouting lips.

"Huh?" the woman said, slamming the trunk shut.

"That love at first sight? Always thought that was such bullshit," David said, sure his face was beet red.

"It is. Lust at first sight? Maybe, but love? "The woman said, looking at the ruined jar on the ground.

"No, no, I'm telling you, I can see the five kids we're going have, can see the house we going live in, can even see me cutting the grass and I hate cutting grass," David insisted.

"Five kids!" the woman squealed.

"Yeah, but two of them are twins, so you'll only have be pregnant four times," David assured her.

"Tell you what, you take the first two and I'll see about taking the other two times," she smiled. "Uh, but before we start having all them kids, don't you think I should at least know your name?"

"David Andrew McMahon," David said. "Doesn't matter what your name is, I'm going call you 'Honey.'"

"Good thing; that's my name," she laughed. "Honey Ann Couvillion."

She hit the key fob and locked her car. Then Honey walked alongside David as he pushed the buggy across the parking lot.

"Came in, just needed grab some detergent," Honey said, indicating her outfit of snug tee shirt and far too short shorts. "See, my washer was all broke? Then, finally got T-Dan out there, and wouldn't you just know it? I'm out of laundry stuff. Then figured, long as I'm here..."

In the cool store, Honey continued talking as David selected his items. She grabbed a jar of olive salad dressing, stretching and bending over the produce to reach the large jar.

"Well, that's it for me," Honey said, turning and smiling at David.

"I'm serious, I want to see you again," David said quickly. "I want to see you, hair pulled back in a ponytail, see you smiling, yeah, like that, smiling like that. And big old sunglasses on."

"Oh. Kay," she smiled. "Got a phone number?"

He gave her his phone number and she gave him hers. Then with a smile and a wave, she walked away. David watched Honey's pale buttocks flex and strain, undulating as she strolled toward the row of registers. Just before she turned the corner, Honey looked back, blushed and smiled.

"Honey Ann Couvillion, I love you," David said, before pushing his cart out of the produce section.

In the 'Health & Beauty Aids' aisle, David picked up a large tube of KY Jelly™ lubricant; Heather and Damien had taken the tube off of the chest of drawers when Heather left and David had not had need to replace the tube. Until now.

*.*

"Quit! Why you always messing with my butt?" Honey giggled as David pulled her onto his lap, hands fondling her chubby backside.

"Because it's beautiful," David husked, kissing her. "You're beautiful."

"Come on, Davie, we going be late," Honey complained, melting against her husband.

"Oh, all right," David sighed, helping the very pregnant woman to her feet.

At Dr. Roger Peleur's office, Jocelyn Peleur smiled as the couple signed in. She nodded as David presented his St. Elizabeth Parish Insurance card.

Sitting together, David and Honey held hands, each content to be with each other. Honey sighed happily and lay her head on David's shoulder.

"All right, we'll see you in four weeks," they heard Whitney Melancon, Dr. Peleur's nurse talking as a door closed down the hall.

David raised an eyebrow as Heather Aucoin entered the waiting room, belly just beginning to show a baby bump. The woman gasped, hand going up to her mouth.

Heather was still a beauty, still had soft brown eyes, soft brown hair. But Heather now sported quite a few extra pounds on her short frame.

"Heather," David nodded.

"Hi, um, David," Heather mumbled.

"Heather? My wife, Honey," David did the introductions. "Honey, this is Heather Aucoin; she and her boyfriend went to Kimble Academy with me."

"Oh. Nice to meet you," Honey said in a lackluster tone of voice.

"So, how's Damien?" David asked.

"I uh, he's good, he's good," Heather forced a cheerful smile to her face.

David did notice that Heather had not corrected him when he had introduced her as 'Heather Aucoin' and had not corrected him when he told his wife that Damien was Heather's boyfriend. David also saw that there was no wedding ring, or any rings at all on Heather's left hand. There was only a cheap wristwatch on her left arm; the only jewelry Heather had visible.

"Good, good, tell him I said 'hi,'" David said.

"Sure will," Heather agreed.

"So, uh, your first?" David asked, nodding toward Heather's belly.

"I uh, no, no, we uh, we got Briah; she's fixing be four, and Farley; he just turned three," Heather said.

"This is our first," Honey declared, arm over her swollen belly. "Wanted to wait until Davie graduated from college."

"Couldn't have timed it better," David smiled at Honey. "Graduating on June eleventh."

"That, that's wonderful," Heather said.

"Mrs. McMahon?" Whitney asked, standing in the mouth of the hallway.

"Well, good to see you," David said, standing and helping his wife to her feet.

"Yeah, you too," Heather said, turning to face Jocelyn's desk. "Dr. Peleur wants seem in in about four weeks."

Jocelyn could see the first tear trickle down Heather's face. Silently, Jocelyn moved the box of tissues closer to the woman.

In her car, Heather used a wad of tissues to dab at her tears. She sighed and twisted the key while pumping on the accelerator; sometimes the car was hard to start.

Heather was sure, and Damien was sure that Briah was not Damien's daughter. Farley, they were sure, was Donny's; Damien had been in jail when Farley was conceived. But, because Donny was Damien's father, Damien didn't talk about it. And Heather didn't bring those few drunken nights up; swept it under the rug.

Heather was pretty sure Donny was also the father of the baby that was growing inside of her now; Damien was back in Mumphrey again. So, unless Damien managed to get Heather knocked up on the last night of his freedom before being popped for parole violation, this baby was Damien's father's baby.

Heather did toy briefly with the idea of waiting until David and his wife came out of the doctor's office, toyed with the idea of telling David he had a daughter.

Heather pumped the accelerator again, twisting the key. She sighed in relief when the car started. Donny said he would look at it, but there was no telling when the man would pull himself off the couch, put down his ever-present can of beer and get around to actually popping the hood and looking at the car.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that take the time to 'Favorite' my stories.

However, I do not read emails. Of the few that I have read, many were vulgar rants, some even threatening. So, now I simply delete them without reading them. If you have anything to say to me, leave your comments here so that we can all enjoy your words.

This story was posted in 'Loving Wives' because there is no 'Loving Girlfriends' or 'Opportunistic Sluts' categories here on Literotica.

Taylor-Whitehead Recycling, Heather's place of employment is first mentioned in the 'Edge Of Breaking' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

The chubby Asian-American cashier at Super One Foods grocery store is Tori Eastman, formerly Tori Long. She was a character in 'Icky Little Vicky' in the Anal category. So, yes, a large tube of KY Jelly™ would give the cashier cause to smile.

Scott Collins, David's supervisor at St. Elizabeth Parish is a character in 'Rolling Den Of Iniquity' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Ingrid Hennessey, the HR Manager of St. Elizabeth Parish is a minor character from 'It's Hard To Find A Good Plumber' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, Ingrid was a teller at First Union Bank, but she was a bright and quite attractive woman. Surely she's bright enough to have gone to college, taken a few night courses and secured her current position with St. Elizabeth's Parish.

T-Dan, the repair service that repaired Honey's washing machine is from the 'Quick Repair Service' series.

Jocelyn Peleur and her husband, Dr. Roger Peleur were characters in the 'Jeff Tait' series in the Interracial Love category.

Whitney Melancon, Dr. Peleur's nurse is a character in 'Duplex' in the Mature category.

When I started writing this story, it was intended for the Anal category. But Heather reminded me that love doesn't always make sense, and, even when the facts are readily apparent, even when they know it's the wrong choice, some Wendy Darlings simply will not cut their ties to the 'Peter Pan' in their lives. Apparently, Heather has found her Peter Pan and her Peter Pan Jr. in Donny and Damien.

(I am hoping that at some time, perhaps after Donny suffers a debilitating stroke, can of beer clutched in his pudgy fist, and while Damien is still behind bars, Heather will bring Briah by to meet David McMahon, her biological father. This would give the sweet little girl a fighting chance to have a real future.)

Again, thank you for reading my stories. Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.