Multiple Units #311

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the center of the fleshy globes of flesh, Heather's light brown ring winked at him. David traced the rim of Heather's brown hole with the glob of gel, then slowly wormed his finger into her hole.

"Mm, oh, David," Heather sighed.

David worked half of his finger into her, then slowly pulled it out, leaving just the tip inside of her. He pushed in again, rotating it gently.

A moment later, David squirted some lubricant onto his index finger. He pushed that finger in, joining it with his middle finger.

"Uh huh," Heather encouraged, shuddering in pleasure.

David thrust both fingers in and out, slowly working them in and out, until he had all of the two fingers buried in her tight rectum.

"Oh God that's good," Heather moaned.

David thrust in and out for a few moments, then lubricated his ring finger. The position of his left hand pushing in and out of Heather's expanding rectum had David's thumb grazing Heather's drooling slit. David suddenly had an epiphany and brought his right hand up.

"Ugh!" Heather screamed in her throat when David's right index and middle finger drove into her pussy.

"Mm hmm," David moaned, watching the erotic sight of his two hands pleasing a woman.

"Your dick, put your dick in me," Heather begged, jerking and shuddering in pleasure.

David straightened his posture and squeezed the last of the gel into the palm of his left hand. Heather moaned in disappointment as David's three fingers slid from her rectum, then she grunted, feeling the head of David's cock pressing against her rapidly constricting anus.

"Ugh! Oh God, slow, go slow," Heather gasped.

In the dim light, David watched the head of his cock pushing against Heather's greasy ring of flesh. He watched as her anus flowered open, accepting the head of his cock.

"Ugh! God! Slow, Baby, slow," Heather whined, legs shaking in strain.

David continued to finger Heather's pussy as millimeter after slow millimeter of his cock pushed into Heather's struggling, resisting bowels.

Heather felt David's fingers pushing in and out of her pussy, and more importantly, his thumb clumsily bumping against her clitoris. Her pussy was starting to make obscene squelching sounds as David finger fucked her pussy.

David's cock was slightly thicker than Damien's cock. Heather could feel the flange of David's head pushing against her anus. She fought against the instinct to clamp down as he pushed into her. She could feel the heat of his cock, feel the velvety soft skin rasping against her, feel the hardness of his shaft.

"Oh my God yes!" Heather suddenly screamed and shook in orgasm.

"Ugh! Aw shit!" David cried out as his entire cock was balls deep in a tight, hot vise.

Heather's muscles strained, trying to expel this intruder. David could feel the smooth walls of her anal cavity, could feel her heartbeat throbbing around his cock. The tightness, the heat was incredible.

"Ugh, God yes," Heather screamed out in a second orgasm as David began to pull his cock out.

"Ugh, man," David groaned, dangerously close to climax.

He thrust into her again, then held himself still. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her sloppy pussy.

"Come in me, come in me, fill my ass up, David," Heather chanted, her muscles becoming sore.

"Ugh! Damn it!" David cried out and began to pump his load into her bowels.

"Yes! Oh yes, God, that's it, come in me," Heather encouraged, feeling spurt after spurt filling her.

The morning sun was visible through the flimsy curtain. The bedside lamp was still on. David was able to see Heather's truly beautiful face as the girl slept next to him. He looked at her for a long moment, but the need to urinate forced him to get out of bed.

Mm?" Heather roused slightly, then fell asleep again.

Leaving the bathroom, David found Heather waiting. She playfully swatted him on his backside before shutting the bathroom door behind herself.

"Hey, I uh, Damien drank your last protein drink? You uh, you want go to Dusty's for breakfast?" David asked, wiggling into his crusty briefs.

"What?" Heather yelled through the bathroom door.

"Dusty's," David yelled through the door.

On the way home from Dusty's, David stopped at Super One Foods grocery store so that Heather could buy a twelve pack of the strawberry protein drinks. She decided, since Damien was no longer living with her, she could buy the chocolate instead. Damien had not cared much for the strawberry, but had loved the chocolate flavored drink and would drink as many as four of them in a day's time.

Damien did not come by for his things that Sunday. But because they did expect Damien to come by, Heather made sure she was fully dressed while she prepared ham and cheese sandwiches for supper. David also made sure he was fully dressed as they sat and ate at the table.

"I'm going take a shower," Heather announced after putting the plates into the dishwasher.

"Need help?" David asked.

"No," Heather giggled.

She came out of the shower, dressed in a cute camisole top with matching thong panties. She sat on the couch and toweled her wet hair.

David went next door to fetch some clean clothes. Opening the door of Apartment 311, David gasped when the sweltering heat assaulted him. He did not dawdle; just grabbed a pair of briefs, another pair of shorts and a tee shirt. He was almost out of the apartment when he thought to also grab clothes for the work day tomorrow.

David luxuriated in the hot shower; using Damien's soap and Damien's bottle of shampoo. David knew the soap and shampoo were Damien's, because Heather's floral soap and shampoo and conditioner were in a small caddy, while Damien's soap and shampoo were just resting on the rim of the tub.

Coming out of the bathroom, David found Heather lying in bed, propped up on pillows. She smiled at him and spread her legs in invitation.

"Lock the door?" David asked.

"Uh huh, put the chain on too," Heather agreed, wiggling her thong panties down, baring her neat triangle of brown hair.

David quickly removed his clothes and crawled up between Heather's spread legs. He used his thumbs to open her pussy for his tongue. In the dim lighting of the bedside lamp, David could see Heather's pretty pussy, and could see her little clitoris.

"Oh! Mm, oh David!" Heather grunted out as her new lover did what he could to pleasure her.

As David licked and sucked at her pussy, as David slid his fingers in and out of her pussy, Heather wondered why Damien couldn't be as good a lover as David. She began to hunch her pussy up, gripped David's hair in her small hands.

"Ugh! God yes," Heather cried out.

She cried out again as David drove two wet fingers into her squirming rectum. Then she lay, limp and satiated while David played with her breasts.

"Ugh! Yes," Heather grunted out as David's cock thrust into her pussy.

The two kissed hungrily while David hammered his cock in and out of Heather. His hands continued to play with her small breasts, her chubby backside.

"I'm going, need me pull out?" David grunted.

"No, Davie, come in me, come in me," Heather keened, her own orgasm building again.

"Ugh!" David grunted, his cock spurting.

"Ugh!" Heather echoed, mashing her crotch against his.

Monday morning, David kissed Heather and left the apartment. He sipped at the chocolate protein drink, grimacing slightly.

"Who the fuck said this shit tastes like chocolate?" David wondered, planning to stop off at Tornadough's for two chocolate doughnuts and a large cup of fresh ground coffee.

At lunch time, David called and verified that his electricity was now on. He then sent Heather a text message, letting her know his electricity was now on.

"But you still come for supper?" Heather sent.

"Supper at my apartment," David replied.

In his apartment, Heather and David cooked the simple meal of chicken and rice together. They kissed often as they worked together.

"Oh wow, plates that aren't all falling apart, huh?" Heather quipped.

"I know, I know, what's wrong with me, huh?" David joked.

"I mean, really," Heather smiled.

"So uh, why you don't just move in here?" David asked.

"You, you serious?" Heather asked.

"Well, yeah, I mean, I love you, and you about be thrown out, right?" David said.

After their meal, Heather and David made the trek from Apartment #311 to Apartment #312 and ferried Heather's clothes and personal items from 312 to 311.

"Need get your shit," Heather sent to Damien's cell phone.

"Damien needs get his shit," Heather then sent to Damien's father's cell phone.

"Got until Thursday," Damien responded.

"No you don't," Heather said. "Wednesday."

That night, Heather and David broke in his new mattress by doing sixty nine first, then missionary position. In the morning, as dawn's gray light seeped in through the cheap curtains, David again tongued, then fingered, then fucked Heather's tight ass. With a kiss and a declaration of love, David left the apartment.

Wednesday night, all of Damien's things were still in the apartment. Heather sent Damien a text, letting him know his things were going to the dumpster.

"Touch any my shit, I fucking kill you, bitch," Damien snarled.

"Four hundred dollars, Damien." Heather shrilled into her phone. "I got a four hundred dollar security deposit in that apartment. They need throw any your shit away? Guess what they going take it out of."

"I got until tomorrow," Damien argued.

"Damien! You do not. You do not have until tomorrow. They're throwing that stuff out tomorrow," Heather said. "And then I can kiss my four hundred bucks bye-bye."

Heather and David waited until they'd finished their supper. Then they stoically began the task of carting Damien's things down to the dumpster. The couch was much the worse for wear as Heather stumbled and dropped her end going down the stairs. David managed, barely, to get out of the way as the couch lumbered down a flight of metal and concrete stairs.

David's bed was a queen sized bed, so Heather didn't even bother to take the sheets and comforter off of Damien's sagging mattress. It was close to midnight when Heather wearily ran a vacuum cleaner over the worn carpet while David wiped down all flat surfaces with 409® cleaner.

Keisha, the apartment manager did a walk-through with Heather and agreed to refund most of the security deposit. Because Damien had not turned in his keys, Keisha claimed she needed to charge Heather a twenty five dollar key charge.

Saturday morning, as David and Heather made love, they faintly heard someone hammering on a door somewhere in the near vicinity. David rolled over, pulling Heather with him.

"Here. You do some of the work, huh?" David teased, pulling Heather to straddle his hips.

Heather grunted; this position thrust David's cock upward into her. At this angle, she could control the depth and the speed.

A hammering was heard at their door. Heather groaned; she'd been close, so close to orgasm.

"Fuck them, keep going," David hissed

"Uh huh," Heather panted, bouncing on his cock.

Whoever it was knocked again. The two lovers ignored the knocking and continued to make love.

"Ugh, oh yes," Heather cried out in orgasm.

Heather's cell phone gave off a chime. She ignored her cell phone as she continued to bounce on David's cock.

"Ugh, God, oh Davie," Heather grunted, then squealed as he suddenly wormed a finger into her rectum.

After he came, they cuddled, kissing, gently touching each other. The need to urinate pulled David out of bed and he wobbled to the bathroom.

"And brush them teeth," Heather ordered, stretching languidly.

"Uh huh, smell your own breath?" David chuckled.

Heather fished her cell phone out of her purse and read Damien's text message. In his message, he demanded to know where his furniture was, where she was.

Another text message popped up, letting Heather know it had been Damien knocking at David's door. From the text, Heather deduced that Damien did not know that she now lived with David; Damien had just wanted to see if David knew where his stuff was.

"Told you, dumb ass, was throwing your shit out," Heather said and started to type.

"Hmm?" David said, swallowing his mouthful of mouthwash.

"Oh, Dumb ass Damien wants know where his shit is," Heather grumbled.

"Tell him Keisha threw it out," David suggested.

"Huh?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, he knows you threw it out? He'll keep hounding you and hounding you 'bout that. He thinks Keisha threw it out? That'll be the end of it," David said.

Heather sent Damien that message. As David had suggested, that was the end of that. Damien let the matter of his furniture slide.

"Where are you?" Damien demanded to know.

"Now he wants know where I am," Heather announced.

"Tell him it's none of his fucking business," David spat. "Huh? Like he's got any right ask you all that?"

Heather ignored Damien's text. Another, then another text message popped up. David grabbed the cell phone and marched into the living room. Then he marched back into the bedroom.

He kissed Heather and wiggled on top of her. She spread her legs, welcoming him into her sloppy pussy. They could both hear Heather's phone chime a few more times, then heard it start to ring.

"God damn! Should have turned it off," David groaned, wiggling from side to side.

"Why didn't you?" Heather grunted, thrusting upward to meet his thrusts.

Several more times, the phone rang. They ignored it as they made love. David grunted, then stiffened; Heather also stiffened in orgasm.

"Grocery shopping," Heather announced as they struggled to catch their breath.

"Uh huh," David wheezed.

"What, Damien? What?" Heather screamed into her phone while David took a quick shower.

"God damn, what you mean, what?" Damien screamed in reply. "Where are you?"

"My momma's, all right?" Heather claimed.

"Baton Rouge?" Damien asked. "How we going see each other you living way the fuck out there?"

"We aren't," Heather spat. "Remember? Couldn't wait get away from my fat ass. Remember? Had enough of my bitching, moved out?"

She ended the call and marched into the bathroom to shower. David resisted the urge to answer Heather's phone as it began to ring again.

At Super One Foods grocery store, David and Heather grabbed items from the shelves. They proved the adage of grocery shopping when hungry; the cart was soon full.

In the 'Health & Beauty Aids' aisle, David grabbed a large tube of KY Jelly™ lubricant. At the checkout counter, a portly Asian-American girl saw the tube and gave both Heather and David a knowing little grin. When the girl turned to put that one item into its very own bag, David saw that the girl was pregnant.

"Bye; have a great day," the girl beamed as she loaded the items into the grocery cart.

After making several trips from car to apartment, David wearily told Heather they would not be shopping while hungry again. She giggled and paused in her efforts to put away the items long enough to kiss him.

"I'll make it all worth it," she promised, holding up the large tube of KY Jelly™.

"Oh boy!" David whooped and Heather laughed as he quickly dashed out of the apartment again.

Two months after moving into Apartment #311, David was called into his supervisor's office. David felt a sense of dread, even as he could think of nothing he may have done that would warrant being called into the man's office. His sense of dread was magnified as he saw Ingrid Hennessy, the HR Manager in Scott Collins's office.

"Hey, Heather! Guess what?" David called out as he burst into his apartment that evening.

The apartment was dark. Flipping on the kitchen light, David immediately saw that Heather's sugar, flour, and tea bag canisters were not on the counter. Her chopping block wasn't on the counter next to the stove.

In the bedroom, her pillow was gone. Her side of the closet had a few bent hangers dangling, a few more wire hangers on the carpeted floor.

"Where are you?" David texted.

There had been no fight. The previous night, Heather had worn her camisole top and thong panties; David's favorite outfit. She had crawled into bed and perched on her hands and knees, tube of lubricant at the edge of the mattress.

That morning, moments before David's alarm clock would rouse him, Heather had crawled on top of him, kissed him awake, and slid his morning erection into her pussy.

At the door, she had kissed him and told him she loved him. The neighbor in Apartment #304, directly across from Apartment #311 had received a thrill; Heather had stood in the door, nude as she wished David a good day.

Heather's message apologized; David sat heavily on the couch as he read that Heather had run into Damien. She had realized, she was still in love with Damien. While Heather did love David, did care for David, she just wasn't in love with David.

The news that Scott Collins, his supervisor had recognized David's abilities, that St. Elizabeth Parish had offered to help pay for college suddenly seemed flat. David read and re-read Heather's blunt message before finally deleting the words.

"Well, bitch?" David snarled, seeing Heather's apartment key on the table, in the large wooden fruit bowl she'd made him buy at a garage sale. "Don't come crying to me next time he spends your rent money on bullshit."

"You hear?" he screamed at the silent apartment. "Don't come crying to me; you love him? You in love with him? Fine, bitch, fine."

He sat on the floor and let out an anguished sob. Twenty minutes later, David had run out of tears. He knew he should get up, should make himself something to eat, but just wasn't hungry.

"Hmm, thanks, I think," David said, seeing five chocolate protein drinks in the refrigerator.

He gulped one of the chalky tasting drinks down, then stumbled off to bed. He slept on top of the comforter, fully dressed.

A few weeks after enrolling for the fall semester at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde, David was in Super One Foods grocery store, doing his bi-weekly grocery shopping. Turning down the canned vegetable aisle, David saw Damien and Heather, arguing over a can of diced tomatoes.

Heather looked up and saw David. Her beautiful brown eyes opened wide in horror. Then she turned and hung her head in shame.

Damien looked over and actually smirked at David. With a satisfied grin, the blond boy took the can out of Heather's weak grasp and put it into their cart.

David left his buggy in the middle of the aisle and left the grocery store. In his car, he allowed angry tears to slide down his face.

Nine months after Heather's abrupt departure, her callous betrayal, David was debating with himself whether or not to renew his apartment lease. Keisha promised him he could lock in at the same monthly rent if he renewed for another year. Otherwise, she'd be going up fifty dollars in the rent.

David parked the car in the Burns & Burns grocery store's parking lot. The grocery store was a few miles out of the way, but had two advantages over Super One Foods grocery store. One, Heather, and her dick head boyfriend did not shop there. And two, Burns & Burns selection was actually a little more expansive than Super One Foods. A third benefit was that several of their prices were lower.

The heat shimmered off the black asphalt parking lot. David actually grunted as he stepped out into the summer humidity.

Stepping behind his car, David saw a woman, on hands and knees behind an automobile. The trunk was open, the woman's buggy was half full of plastic bags.

"God damned cheap ass bags!" David heard a shrill voice complain.

"Ma'am, ma'am, here, get up, know how dirty this parking lot is?" David said as he bent to help the woman pick up the scattered cans.

"Told that stupid kid she was putting too much in them bags," the woman continued to complain.