Multiples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam mutely pointed to a bottle of white wine and then turned around to stare at the room some more. She noticed there were bars in each corner of the room. Two had topless women providing drinks and the other two had topless men doing the same.

"Her first time, huh?"

"Yup, she's just taking in all the scenes," Will responded, tugging on Sam's arm lightly to get her to notice her drink.

The bartender smiled at Sam. It was a genuine smile that lit up her eyes. "I promise, you're totally safe here. I've been bartending at these parties for a couple of years now and nothing bad has ever happened to me. The coordinator of this event doesn't tolerate any bullshit. Seriously, go have fun. In 20 minutes, I plan to be stark naked behind this bar, still serving drinks, while being fucked from behind. My only problem is choosing from all the cocks."

Will smirked and responded, "I'm sure you don't have to stop at just one cock."

"No doubt," the bartender smiled back.

Sam was about to turn with Will to continue touring the sights when a masculine arm landed on the bar next to her, She could feel the heat of the body the arm was attached to behind her. Sam turned to look at who was crowding so close to her. She was extremely glad she hadn't picked up her drink yet, because it definitely would have been on the floor.

"Mr. El..."

"Nope," her boss, Mr. Ellick said, cutting off Sam's words with a finger over her lips. "Remember, no last names. Just call me Tom."

Sam turned and looked at Will, accusing eyes asking him if he knew their boss would be there. His response was a very knowing smirk.

"Sam, I'm so glad you could come this evening," Tom said, drawing her attention back to him.

"What are you doing here?" was all she could think to say.

The bartender laughed and Will took an oversized drink of his wine to hide his own laugh.

"Relax, Sam. This is my home. I'm the coordinator of this event."

"You?"

Sam turned her head and looked at Will again. "You knew this, didn't you?"

Will shrugged and gave her a smile.

"Sam, if you're worried about anything outside this party, stop now. You know what I am to you outside of this party, and now you know I coordinate a sex party. Trust me, you have all the leverage."

Sam turned that thought over in her mind. Mr. Ellick, Tom, rather, certainly took a huge risk inviting anyone he knew from work to a sex party he coordinated. At the same time, Tom now knew she attended a sex party. She guessed that balanced the situation out a bit.

She nodded at Tom while picking up her wine and taking a large drink. The bartender quickly refilled her glass, a faint smile tugging at her lips.

"Walk with me, Sam," Tom directed her by hooking his arm into hers.

Will leaned over, kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "Have fun," into her ear.

"You're leaving me?" questioned Sam.

"Relax, babe, you're in good hands. And I have two lovely ladies to go find," Will smiled and then walked off. Sam swore she heard him whistling.

With another gentle tug on her arm, Tom pulled Sam after him. While she walked, she attempted to check Tom out. He was older, probably his 50s. He was graying around the edges of his brown hair. Still, he appeared in excellent shape and his brown eyes were sharp. In truth, he was rather good looking.

Tom actually wasn't such a bad boss. She'd had more than one boss come on to her and find ways to touch her when it was uncalled for. That had never been the case with Tom. He kept a respectful distance from her and tended to be polite in his word choice. Heck, not that long ago, Tom had even suggested Sam see a doctor if her fake headaches persisted. Of course, that was more than likely a way to casually remind her to see a doctor without giving anything away. Sam shook her head and took another large gulp of her wine.

Tom remained silent as he guided her toward a couch next to a lit fireplace. He seemed content to let her sort things out in her mind without rushing her. More points for a respectful boss.

"Please, have a seat," gestured Tom toward a seat cushion. She sat on the middle cushion, and Tom sat down next to her, very closely next to her. With the ease and practice reflecting his years, he slid his arm around Sam's shoulder, and pulled her close to his body.

"You look stunning this evening," he murmured into her ear.

"Thank you," Sam smiled, enjoying the smell of Tom's cologne. She let her body relax into Tom's body.

"Will tells me you have a particular fantasy in mind for this evening."

And now Sam wanted to sink into the couch cushions. Her body tensed right back up and she took another large drink of wine, silently bemoaning the fact that her glass was almost empty.

Tom smiled at her and said, "Just relax. We're only talking."

"Yes, it seems you've talked to Will quite a bit."

"True, but if it makes you feel any better, Will didn't kiss and tell. After your escapades in the bathroom stall of the company gym, I put two and two together."

"You heard us?"

"Yes, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Not to worry, I put the cleaning cone outside the bathroom and locked the door. I can assure you, I was the only one enjoying the sound of your activities."

"Thank you, I think?" Sam said and downed the last of her wine.

Tom plucked the wine glass from her hand and set it one the table next to the couch. "After I overheard your liaison, I went and spoke to Will, not to reprimand him, but to find out what kind of relationship the two of you had."

"I suddenly feel very spied on," interjected Sam, wishing she had another glass of wine.

"I suppose you could see it that way. I find you incredibly attractive and I wanted to find a way to include you in one of my parties. But I have a very strict rule that I don't come on to female employees. It seems so uncouth and rather desperate to me. But Will, he had been to one of my parties in the past, and was in a position to invite you to this party."

"So I've been bamboozled into attending one of your parties?"

"Maybe a bit, but you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You can leave at any time. I just ask you to give my little party a try before running off on me."

Sam was tempted to leave. Tom had just admitted he worked secretly with Will to get her to the party. Still, it wasn't like Tom was pressuring her to do anything. The bartender assured her she was safe. It wouldn't hurt to stay for at least a bit longer.

"I'll stay, but please tell me what else you and Will discussed."

"That seems fair. First, I want to share something about my sexual interests before I tell you what Will has told me about you. You should know I'm a voyeur. I love watching beautiful women, such as yourself, in the throes of passion."

Sam stared at Tom, wide eyed, saying nothing, wondering where this conversation was going.

Tom smiled at her and continued explaining, "I tell you because I believe in keeping this situation balanced. Will told me you have a very specific fantasy involving multiple men."

Sam's throat grew dry as wetness spread between her thighs. There was something incredibly erotic about knowing her boss's sexual interests and him knowing the same about her. She nodded, her throat too dry to speak.

"Sam, your body is beautiful, and if you will let me, I would love nothing more than to watch a group of men give you pleasure. Would you allow me to do that?"

Sam cleared her throat, attempting to stir her vocal cords into working order. "That sounds really hot, Tom. I'm just not sure how to set something like this up."

Tom smiled broadly, "Just leave that to me," he said while standing up and picking up her empty glass of wine. "I'll get you a refill," he said, raising her glass to make a point, " and find a few men who I know would fulfill your needs. Please remain here and take a moment to relax by the fire."

Sam nodded and watched Tom head toward one of the bars. On the way, he paused and said something into an older man's ear. The man turned to Tom and nodded with a slight smile on his face. She watched as Tom resumed his path toward the bar. He stopped again and whispered into a younger man's ear and received the same response as the previous man.

Sam leaned her head all the way back on the cushion and closed her eyes. What had she gotten herself into? Having her boss watch her while multiple men had their way with her was not how she pictured this evening going. This scenario was way hotter than she pictured. When she went into work on Monday, she and her boss would pretend like nothing happened, but the images of this evening would undoubtedly be floating through their minds. That idea was its own kind of pleasure.

In a few minutes, Tom returned with a full glass of wine. He smiled at her and said, "Please follow me. Let's find somewhere a little more comfortable to enjoy the evening."

Sam stood up and accepted the glass of wine. She took a sip and then linked arms with her boss. Before walking forward, he leaned into her and said, "Be certain this is what you want. No one will force you to do anything you don't want."

With confidence, Sam responded, "This is what I want."

Tom smiled and led her up the stairs. At the end of a long hallway, Tom opened a door into a huge bedroom. There was a king size bed in the middle, a fireplace, and an in suite bathroom. Tom dimmed the lights and then pressed a button to spark the fireplace to life. He took the glass of wine from her hand and set it down on the bedside table.

"The scene you want will take awhile," he said, as he guided her toward the bathroom. "Consider using the facilities. Freshen up, take a deep breath, prepare yourself for an evening of pleasure. The other men won't be here for a bit so please don't rush."

Sam nodded. She took a few minutes for herself in the bathroom, but didn't let herself dwell or she would never leave the bathroom. Stepping out of the bathroom, she found Tom perched on a chair in the corner of the room. He stood up and approached her.

"You look so lovely, Sam," Tom whispered as he leaned forward to kiss her neck. He used one hand to brace her body, and then slowly unzipped her dress with his other hand. "Let's unwrap this lovely package," Tom murmured, he tugged Sam's black dress from her shoulders.

Sam felt her dress slide down her body, revealing her bare breasts. Gripping her waist, Tom leaned down and sucked on each nipple one at a time. He stood upright, and helped Sam step out of the dress pooled at her feet.

"Come lie on the bed, and let me get a good look at this lithe body of yours."

Sam laid down on the bed, tucking her arms behind her head to hike her full breasts upward. Tom lied down beside her and began kissing her neck while running his hands up and down her body. Goosebumps appeared on Sam's body. She could feel Tom's hard cock resting against her naked thigh.

Tom sat up and gave her an almost rueful smile. "Tonight I will just be an observer. Perhaps, another time, you will allow me to enjoy your body in other ways."

Sam felt a very Will-like smirk pull at her lips. "I think that can be arranged."

Tom smiled brightly. "Excellent. Until then, tonight is about you. Will states you have no interest in orally pleasuring any of the men nor using your hands for anything but bracing yourself as you are entered from behind."

Sam nodded, feeling a bit awkward her boss knew that level of detail.

"I'll make sure everyone follows that desire of yours. However, I wonder if you might be open to me adding one addition to your fantasy?"

"Like what?"

"Well..." Tom paused a moment and reached over Sam, his straining cock pressed into her thighs, as he pulled open the bedside table's drawer, and pulled out an eye mask, "would you consider wearing this?"

Sam took the eye mask, examined it a moment, and then slid it over her hair and downward until it covered her eyes.

"Very sexy," breathed Tom into her ear. "Now just breathe deeply and trust that I will keep you safe. Can you do that, Sam?"

Sam said nothing for a few moments, and then responded, "Yes." There was no turning back now. Her skimpy thong stuck to the wetness of her lips and she could feel that it barely covered her pussy. Sam could not think of another time when she was so excited. She couldn't see and her body was practically naked and exposed so men, men she didn't know and couldn't even see, could make use of her pussy and fill her with their cum.

There was a light knock on the door. Sam's heart began beating quickly and she felt her nervous jitters amp up. This was it, a fantasy she thought would always be a fantasy, was about to come true.

"Ah, I believe your guests have arrived. Don't move, I'll let them in." Sam could hear the smile in Tom's voice, and felt the bed shift as he stood up.

His footsteps were silent on the carpet. She heard the door open and then the low murmur of male voices.

"Here she is, gentleman," Tom announced.

"Fuck, she's hot," responded a baritone voice.

"Look at that tight body, so toned," marveled another man.

"I bet her pussy is just as tight," a third voice spoke up.

"Gentleman, why don't come on over for a closer look," Tom invited.

Sam heard the shuffle of footsteps approach her bed. The bed dipped in multiple spots. She thought she counted five dips in the bed? Large hands settled on her legs, stomach, breasts and moved up and down her body. The sensation was overwhelming to her and she let out a moan.

"She's so responsive," remarked Baritone.

Another man leaned her between her legs and licked her thong covered pussy. "Mmm, she's all wet too," murmured the licking man.

"Let's see that tight pussy of hers," another man spoke up. Hands gripped her thong strings on either side and with one swift tug, her thong was removed from her body. Her high heels were the only thing left on.

"Gentleman," Tom spoke up, "spread her legs wide and get a good look. This young lady has requested each of you make thorough use of her."

A man on either side of her, grabbed her legs and pulled them open, exposing Sam's wet pussy to the cooler air. She was so turned on and wet, knowing she was being closely examined. Her wetness dripped down between her ass cheeks. She felt a finger slide down her spread lips, circling around her clit and then inserted into her.

"Damn, she's so tight and wet. Feel her," a man prompted.

One by one, she felt complete strangers insert their fingers into her pussy. Some men formed a hook with their finger and began pumping into her. Sam moaned and writhed about, but couldn't move too much because the other men held her tight.

"Look at how responsive she is," Baritone rumbled. "Flip her over. I gotta fuck her hard," he ordered.

Rough hands grasped her and soon Sam found herself flipped on her hands and knees. Her legs were spread open.

"Let's see you stretch that tight pussy. Make her scream," another man directed.

The bed shifted again, men appeared to leave her side, maybe to get a better look from behind. The bed then shifted both in front of her and behind her. She could smell Tom's cologne in front of her.

He leaned over, placing a warm hand on her shoulder, and whispered into her opposite ear, "You look so beautiful." He leaned back, and she could hear him unbutton and unzip his pants.

Baritone's hands grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up even higher. He smacked her ass sharply, causing Sam to suck in her breath. Baritone rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit, spreading her wetness. Then, with little preamble, Baritone shoved his cock into her pussy right to the hilt. He had no interest in going slow, and pumped his dick in out of her at a breakneck speed.

Sam felt her own orgasm building, but before she could fall over the edge, Baritone grunted and filled her pussy with his load.

"Who's next?" he asked as he pulled out and sharply smacked her ass one more time.

Another set of hands gripped her hips, pulling her ass down a little. She felt one of the hands weave its way over the top of her thigh and fingers make their way to her clit. Sam spread her legs a bit more to give the fingers better access to her clit.

"That's it, honey, spread that pussy for me," the hand's owner coaxed.

He began rubbing Sam's clit quickly. She felt the orgasm build back up and then she felt her body detonate with waves of pleasure. Baritone's load slid down her inner thighs and she moaned and writhed.

"Look at that cream pie," drawled the man who had just gotten her off. Sam felt him line himself up behind her and shove his cock into her. He gripped her hips bruisingly hard and began to drill in and out of her. Her pussy spasmed, still trying to recover from her orgasm. She moaned, her hands clenched the bedding, and her toes curled. The man didn't let up until he groaned, and released into her. He paused for a minute and Sam felt his heavy breath on her back. Finally, he pulled out and his weight left the bed.

She felt Tom lean forward, his cologne filling her nostrils, as his warm hand rubbed up and down her back. He spoke quietly into her ear, "You look so beautiful and you've gotten me so hard. Ready for the next man?"

Sam nodded her consent. Tom backed up, and Sam felt the weight on the bed shift behind her.

The man grabbed her hips, but didn't try to enter her. "Hey baby, I know you like being drilled from behind, but could I flip you on to your back and fuck you? Your tits are beautiful and I want to enjoy them."

Before she could respond, Sam felt Tom's weight shift forward. She felt his breath on her ear as he asked, "What do you say, beautiful woman, will you let this man enjoy those lush breasts of yours?"

Sam nodded, feeling too overwhelmed to speak. "That's a good girl," Tom said as he stroked the side of her face with his finger. He helped the man flip her body over. She found herself on her back, legs propped up and opened wide with cum sliding between her ass cheeks.

"That's a beautiful sight," the man sighed. He leaned forward and Sam felt his waist between her thighs. His tongue swirled over one nipple and then the other. He sucked on each nipple, bringing them to tight buds. His hands gripped the flesh of her breasts, giving each globe a tight squeeze. The man slid his hands down her trim waist.

"Such a tight body you have," he murmured. Without warning, he pushed his cock forward into her well used pussy. He pushed in and out of her, his heavy breaths falling on her face.

Sam felt the bed shift behind her head as Tom leaned forward. She felt his lips suck on her earlobe. He whispered into her ear, "Your body is so beautiful being used like it is. I know you can feel that cum leaking out of your pussy. I can hear how wet that little box of yours is." Tom reached down and gripped her breast and then pinch her nipple.

Sam loved how he described her body. She felt an orgasm build up in her. Tom's breath became more labored, and Sam knew he was stroking himself. He whispered into her ear, "Feel that cock using your pussy. I can hear how used that pussy of yours is. But you're not done yet, are you?"

With one man driving his cock between her legs and Tom describing all the carnal details, Sam couldn't hold back another orgasm. Just like before, this orgasm hit her suddenly and violently. She screamed out, her pussy squeezing around the cock of the nameless owner. He grunted and released his cum deep into her dripping pussy. She could feel the cum splattering out and covering her inner thighs and caking on to her small patch of hair.

"Ready for another man?" Tom whispered into her ear, giving her no time to recover her breath.

She felt the bed dip as another man approached her.

"She likes being fucked from behind?"

"Yes," Tom confirmed.