Multiples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me prop her over that chair. I want to see those legs and tight ass on full display with those heels on," the man all but ordered.

Tom leaned forward and whispered, "Ready for a new position, beautiful woman?" His weight shifted and Sam found her torso being lifted upright. Another set of hands slid her heeled feet on to the carpet.

"That's it, stand up," directed the man, "let's get that hot ass and long legs on display."

With Tom's guidance, Sam stood up and took a wobbly step. She heard another man grunt with exertion. It sounded like he was bringing the chair closer to the bed.

"Face the chair that way, so all of us get a good view," the bossy man continued to direct.

Tom placed Sam's hands on the back of the chair. She gripped the back hard, steadying herself on her shaky legs. The cum in her pussy was allowing gravity to take its course and dripped down the side of her legs. Sam almost laughed when a brief worry that she would get the carpet dirty passed through her mind.

The bossy man came up behind her, his stiff cock lodging itself between her ass cheeks. He humped her ass crack a few times and then backed up. She felt his hands grip her waist and pull it outwards.

"Come on, darling, let's get that ass on full display," he chuckled. With his foot, he spread her legs further apart, opening her pussy wider.

"Look at this well fucked pussy. All this cum dripping out. You're making a real mess, you know that, don't you, darling?"

Sam nodded. She felt so exposed. Her dripping pussy on display for complete strangers to see. It was so objectifying, humiliating, and intimate all at the same time.

The bossy man smacked her ass causing her to suck in her breath. "Look at those beautiful ass cheeks shake," he purred.The man smacked her ass several more times. She could feel it getting warm and the sting spreading over each cheek.

"Her ass looks so much better well spanked," Bossy Man declared. He rubbed his hands all over her cheeks, soothing the sting.

"Now, I think this pussy could do with another cocked shoved in it. You'd like that, darling, wouldn't you?" demanded Bossy Man.

"Yes," Sam murmured, her voice airy and her throat dry.

Bossy Man stood behind her, gripped her hips and raised her ass up a bit until Sam was almost on her tiptoes. He guided his cock into her pussy, sliding it all the way to the hilt with almost no resistance.

"This pussy is so well used. It's gaping, just letting any cock in with ease," Bossy Man continued to narrate. "I'm going to fuck you hard, make sure your pussy is filled right up with my cum."

Sam felt her breasts bouncing on her chest and her feet bouncing in her heels as she gripped the back of the chair to hold herself up.

"I'm going to cum soon. Line the next cock up quick. Don't give this pussy a minute to rest until we've all filled her," grunted Bossy Man.

Sam felt his load spurt into her. The load barely had a chance to slide out of her pussy before she felt another set of hands grip her. Without a word, a new cock was pumped into her. The owner of this cock reached around and rubbed her clit. She squirmed, her ass backing up against the man behind her. He held her firmly in place and kept pumping his cock into her pussy. She moaned, feeling her pussy tighten around the dick in her. The man continued to say nothing as he fucked her hard.

Sam's orgasm was slower to build this time. She felt the sensation build in her clit until finally the stranger's finger hit just the right angle, and her third orgasm of the night consumed her body. Even as her orgasm began to subside, the man didn't remove his finger from her clit. Sam's legs shook, her ass writhed at the intense situation, and she moaned. The man kept rubbing her clit until she could hardly stand the sensation. Finally, just as Sam thought she wouldn't be able to take it any more, the man groaned and came in her.

He backed up, popping his cock out of her pussy. Sam's legs bent at the knees and she had to lean over the chair just to keep from falling on the floor. Tom approached her side and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Thank you, gentlemen. I believe this beautiful woman is well and truly fucked." He helped her walk to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and fell back. She knew her legs were lewdly propped open, but she was just too tired to care. Faintly, she heard the sound of zippers and rustle of clothing as the men got dressed. She heard a few good byes and chuckles, and finally the click of the bedroom door.

Tom approached Sam and lifted one leg to slide off her heel and then did the same to the other leg. "Come on, Sam, let's get you more on the bed."

Sam used her elbows to pull herself backwards on to the bed while Tom slipped his arms under her shoulders to assist her movement. Her head lay back on to the pillow and she let out a sigh.

Tom slipped the eye mask off her face. She blinked, clearing her vision. She noticed that Tom hadn't done his pants up, and his semi-erect cock still protruded from the fly.

"Hey there, beautiful woman," Tom greeted her, a smile reaching his eyes. He held up a bottle of water and offered it to her.

"Yes, please," Sam practically begged.

Tom moved forward, his cock rubbing against her arm, as he helped her lift her head so she could drink in a large gulp of water.

"Better?"

"So much better," Sam smiled. She looked down at his cock and tentatively asked, "Did you get off?"

"No," he smiled. "I was actually hoping to now."

Sam raised an eyebrow and objection forming in the back of her throat.

"Relax, Sam. I don't mean I want to fuck you. I was just hoping you would watch as I shot a load on those firm breasts of yours. They've been calling to me all night."

Sam smiled and said, "Sure, why not. My tits seem too clean anyway."

Tom set the water bottle down next to her wine glass. He leaned forward and gently kissed Sam on the lips. "Thank you for this evening, Sam. It was so erotic and you were so beautiful."

Sam didn't know how to respond so she kissed Tom again. He chuckled and pulled his head back. He sat himself upright on his knees and pulled his pants and boxers down over his ass. His cock had perked back up nicely. With a smile, he started stroking his cock slowly. Sam watched as precum dripped from its tip.

She reached down and began playing with her tits. Sam tweaked her nipples, lifted her breasts, and then pushed the globes of flesh together. Tom's breath caught as he watched the show. She continued to make sure her nipples were tight little buds.

Tom picked up the pace, stroking his cock so fast his hand blurred. With a groan, he released a load of cum. It arched upward and then splattered all over Sam's tits. Tom gave his cock a few more lazy strokes, releasing every last drop of his cum, and then laid back on the bed next to Sam.

Sleep claimed Sam's body as her eyes closed. She was woken by a knocking on the bedroom door. Tom sat up right and then stood up. He pulled up his pants and zipped them. Slowly, he made his way over to the door and opened it a crack.

"Hey there, Tom," Will said through the door crack. "You wouldn't happen to be keeping a hot woman in this room? Brown hair, blue eyes, tight body, and I would guess she's well fucked by now."

Tom opened the door wide enough to let Will into the bedroom. Sam squinted her eyes against the light of the hallway. Will entered and Tom promptly shut the door.

"And there she is. How are you doing, babe?"

"Hey Will," Sam mumbled.

Will sat down next to her with his smirk firmly in place and asked, "So how many guys used that luscious pussy of yours?"

"Will," Tom interjected, "perhaps you could help me get Sam to the bathroom. I think she may like a shower."

"Yes, please," agreed Sam.

Will helped Sam sit upright and slide her to the edge of the bed. "Wow," he exclaimed, "that's a lot of cum decorating you."

Sam smiled weakly, exhaustion pulling at her limbs. She wobbled as she stood up and nearly fell back on the bed. Will grabbed hold of her arm and held her steady.

"Hey babe, how about we shower together. I can't have you drowning in the shower before I get to hear all the details of your first gang bang."

Sam nodded, her eyes barely open. Will led her to the bathroom and helped her step into the stall. She leaned against the tile while Will undressed. Tom stood in the doorway, watching.

"I assume she had a good time?" Will casually asked.

"I'd like to think so," Tom responded.

"The best," Sam said with a sleepy smile.

Warm water sprayed onto Sam's body and Will's gentle hands spread soap all over her, washing away the night's activities from her skin. Will dried her, dressed her, and placed her in the car. Soon she found herself in her own bed with no memory of how she got there. Sam sighed contentedly and fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

On Monday morning, Sam found herself sitting at her desk typing away to finish a project by the end of the day.

"Good morning, Sam," Mr. Ellick said from the entrance of her cubicle.

"Good morning, Mr. Ellick. I hope you had a good weekend," she responded, looking up at Mr. Ellick with an overly innocent smile on her face.

"Mine was wonderful," he smiled back. "And yours?"

"Very wonderful. Definitely something worth repeating."

Mr.Ellick continued smiling, and said, "I expect the report by the end of the day," and then left her cubicle without waiting for a response.