Mum and Gran are 36 G Cup Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Gran.
2.7k words
4.37
16.2k
27
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Tom and Jill got married six weeks later; it was a small event as Jill had wanted. It was a wedding in a Registry office with young Tom and Jill's mum Val as the two witnesses. Young Tom felt so important. They went to London on Honeymoon for a week; Tom had a gorgeous apartment in Mayfair. Val came to Tom's Villa to look after young Tom. Val had been a bit sceptical when Jill had told her that she was going to marry Tom. It didn't take her long to realise that Tom was madly in love with Jill. A week after they returned from London, Jill's period was late. She went to the doctor; she was pregnant.

Jill started to have morning sickness after four weeks; she was sick most mornings; Tom was kind and understanding that Jill was not interested in sex, but as her tits got bigger, she would let Tom titty fuck her or she would suck him off. Later on in her pregnancy, she started to enjoy sex again, she had a lot more energy, and Tom was surprised when Jill introduced him to anal. He loved to cum in her ass. She loved doggy style and took it in both holes during her pregnancy. She also enjoyed it when Tom sucked her clit. Jill was also spending a lot of time with young Tom. Tom spoke to his class teacher at Christmas, who told him that Tom had improved remarkably; he was now easily the best pupil in the class.

Val came to live with them during the final weeks of pregnancy. Jill was happy she was there as Val was a great cook. Val was surprised that Jill still had sex every day; she asked, "Jill, do you enjoy sex when your pregnant or are you doing it to give Tom pleasure?"

Jill laughed then said, "Mum, I have got a great sex drive; I still love to cum. He loves my big tits; he loves to give me a titty fuck. My problem is, how can I keep my tits in shape after I have my baby?"

Val then told her many exercises that she could do; Val was also a G Cup, her tits looked beautiful. Val even bought her some dumbbells, which added so much more tone to her massive tits. Val then said, "The best thing to keep your tits in shape is swimming; you've got a wonderful pool at home; I'll swim with you every day if you want; my tits don't sag at all. I'm going to become a gran, and my son in law is seven years older than me. What else does he like?"

"He loves everything; I love it when he sucks my clit, then I come in his mouth; he loves when I do that."

Mum smiled then said, "I love having my clit sucked; no man has ever done it with me; my girlfriends are the only ones I've done it with; I also love to suck clit."

"Are you bisexual, mum? I've never been with another woman."

Mum smile again then said, "What's the point of having a quick in and out. I got fed up with selfish men. There's a lot of nasty STDs out there; you're far safer with a woman that doesn't sleep around."

The big day came, Jill went into labour on the morning of her birthday, she had hoped and prayed that her baby would share the same birthday as her, it happened at twelve-twenty, Jack was born, he was bright-eyed and health. Jill had concentrated just on getting her baby out of her; they were both well and health. Her first breastfeeding was amazing; Jack was a hungry boy. She was discharged from the hospital two days later. Jill, Tom and young Tom were so happy. Val was delighted, too; she would stay with Jill for as long as Jill needed her. Jill and Jack shared a bedroom as the hospital had recommended waiting six weeks before intercourse.

Both Tom's couldn't have been nicer; Tom bought Jill a beautiful necklace and bracelet; he was so generous. Jill was getting to normal; the stitches had dissolved, she had seen the traces of them on a sanitary towel she had been wearing. Jill had an orgasm every time she breastfed Jack. She told her mum, who replied, "You were the same; I used to cum eight times every day until you were two; I loved it, you should enjoy it two. When is his next feed?"

Jill told her in ninety minutes. Val said, "Great, don't wear any panties, and I'll join you; I want to do something very special with you."

Val went into the lounge; Jill was breastfeeding Jack; she was sitting on an armchair. Val knelt in front of her; she spread Jill's legs open; Jill wasn't wearing any panties, her long sex slit looked so tempting. Val spread Jill's cunt lips open out, popped her massive hooded clit. Val then started to suck it until Jill came in her mouth. Jill finished Jack's feed then lay him in his cot. Jill and Val went to bed; they both knew that they wanted each other. Mum then rented out her house and moved in permanently with Jill. They were so discreet with their lovemaking. Soon Jill's tits were perfect again. Tom loved that, but his sex drive had cooled down a lot since the birth. Tom was also drinking a lot more; Jill had stopped drinking the day she learned she was pregnant. She would start drinking again when she stopped breastfeeding Jack.

When young Tom was eleven, his school's headmaster had phoned Jill to say that Tom had been awarded a Bursary for one of the most prestigious schools in the County. It was a privilege to have been awarded it. Over dinner, young Tom had said when asked what he thought about it, "Dad, I want to be a butcher, but a butcher that knows all about the butchery machines that will make your business more profitable. I don't need this school; I want to stay here and help you."

Jill had never seen Tom so happy when young Tom said this; he stood, went around the table and gave young Tom a colossal hug, then said, "That's what we'll do, Tom."

The years flew in; young Tom went to work with his dad, his father soon realised he was an asset. Jack was excellent at school; he went to secondary school when he was ten, he had a way with fingers and numbers. He was accepted to study Law when he was seventeen; it was unheard of. Jill and Tom were so proud of him. Tom had diabetes; he was slowing down a lot. Jill had noticed that Tom was complaining of a pain in his back. He was always tired. He had lost weight and wasn't eating much. She suggested that he go for a check-up. He blamed the diabetes. Three months later, he went for a check-up. It was a nightmare; he had Pancreatic Cancer; it was in stage four. It had moved into his liver, kidneys and stomach. He had, at best, days to live.

Jill was in a panic; he had been a good husband; he had provided everything. When he hit sixty, he wasn't the same man. Mum and Jack had been in London for a few days. They were due back tonight. She had told young Tom, who was now married with a son and another one on the way. The Consultant had recommended that Tom stays in the hospital; nothing could be done. Delirium would come quickly; he wouldn't survive that. He would be sedated until the end. He wouldn't feel any pain. It was suggested that a member of the family could be him on a rota basis. The family, including Val, would do their bit.

The thing that Jill didn't know that that two weeks ago Val had been in the Jacuzzi at ten at night, she thought that she was alone, but Jack was sitting in a recessed area which meant that he could see everything that she was doing, but she would have to walk into the recess to see him. The Jacuzzi had high powered jets; Val was completely naked, her massive tits looked gorgeous; she lowered herself into the Jacuzzi so the Jets would hit her hard nipples. She did this with both her nipples. She then positioned herself over the Jet to hit her long sex slit; she used two fingers to spread her cunt flaps open. She then moves her hips, so the Jet was hitting her clit; two minutes later, she cried out, "I'm fucking cuming."

Jack replied, "Hi Val, I didn't see you; I've got a bottle of wine. May I join you?"

"Oh, Jack, I didn't see you. Have you got a spare glass, I could do with a glass, please join me, I'm naked, but we're both adults."

Jack said as he walked to the bar for another glass, "So am I; I love to swim, sauna and jacuzzi naked, it's the best way to do it."

Val smiled then said, "I agree, your mum and I swim nude every day, we both have huge tits, we do a lot of exercises to keep them firm, swimming is the best."

Jack got into the Jacuzzi; he gave Val her glass of wine, his cock was half erect, but it still looked impressive; Jack said, "Val, your tits are beautiful; I'm glad you and mum exercise to keep them that way. I love big tits; your nipples are big and hard. Are they sensitive?"

Val pushed her chest out deliberately to show her massive tits to perfection; she replied, "Thanks for the compliment; yes, they are very sensitive; they love to be fondled and sucked."

Jack put his glass down on the side of the Jacuzzi; as he rubbed her massive tits, squeezing and twisting her big hard nipples, Jack said, "Are they as sensitive as your big clit? I won't suck them until after we shower; I hate the taste of chlorine."

Val said, "You get to the point very quickly, I like that, both my tits and clit love to to be stimulated, they love lots of stimulation before deep penetration, looking at the size of your cock after I make him very hard, you would be able to go very deep. I'm interested, Jack, we would have to be very discreet. Are you interested?"

Jack took Val's glass and put it beside his on the side of the Jacuzzi; he then pulled her close to him; they kissed; Val's tongue was deep in Jack's mouth; he loved how she kissed. They kissed for several minutes, then Jack said, "I'm interested, Val; we must be discreet; mum can't get to know about this. Let's shower and go to my bedroom; no one will disturb us there."

Val said, "OK, bring the wine; it's years since I've had a cock."

The showered in the pool shower room, then put on towelling bathrobes and went to Jack's bedroom; it was more than a bedroom; it had an ensuite bathroom and a lounge. They sat on the sofa in the lounge. Then Val lay on the carpet with her legs spread; her vulva was swollen and smooth, it looked incredible; Val said, "Give me your cock, let's 69, tomorrow night I'll put the sauna on, bring your razor with a new blade in it. You've too much hair there; I'll shave your cock and balls; you'll be much more sensitive down there. I also hate hair in my teeth."

They began to 69, Val was giving Jack excellent head, her tongue was everywhere, she took his full length quickly. Jack was surprised how big Val's clit was; he teased it with his tongue then started to suck it; Val moaned with pleasure then said, "You know how to make me horny, keep going; you'll make me cum."

Five minutes later, Jack felt the warmth of Val's cum flood his mouth; he kept sucking. Then Val said, "Jack, save some of my spunk in your mouth; then cum kiss me; I want to taste it too."

They cum kissed, it was lovely how they kissed, Val couldn't believe that she had just cum in her grandson's mouth, but she had, and they both had enjoyed it; Val said, "Jack, you have a magnificent cock, I can't believe the size of it. I haven't had cock for years, lie on the floor, and I'll go on top; that's the best way to start until we both get to know each other."

Val then squatted over Jack, teasing her long sex slit with the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock. When she was ready, she put the crown of his cock in the middle of her sex slit and pushed it down; amazingly, she took his full length on the first push. She soon had a powerful rhythm going; she gripped Jack's cock at the base and head of each thrust. Then Val said, "Jack, it's wonderful; I feel filled, but in a lovely way, your cock is hitting my cervix; I've never had that before. How is it for you?"

Jack replied, it's fantastic; I love it when you grip my cock; everything feels so good."

For the next twenty minutes, Val kept grinding away on his magnificent cock. Jack was mesmerised by the way Val's massive tits were swaying. Val sensed that Jack was close, moved up a gear, and was riding him faster and harder now. Then they both climaxed simultaneously; it was a marvellous feeling; Val was trembling with her orgasm. Val then said, "I realise now how much I've missed a cock; I loved that Jack, remember that this must stay our secret."

The next evening, Val shaved Jack's public hair; he told her it felt more sensitive. They made love again in Jack's bedroom. It was now a nightly meeting. Their lovemaking was intense. Val loved it in every hole; they both gave each other so much pleasure. Easter was early this year; Jack was on holiday from University. Val suggested that they go to London together on a shopping holiday. They would have five nights together in London. She told Jill what they were doing; Val had often been in London with Jack, they always stayed at Tom's apartment.

Val had booked seats for a flight on Thursday morning. They would return on Tuesday afternoon. They had made love on Tuesday night and were all set to meet on Wednesday night. Then Jill had said to Val that she wanted her on Wednesday night, she would spend the night with her. This put Val into a dilemma; she couldn't tell Jill that she was fucking Jack; she was in a predicament. She managed to get Jack in private in the garden; she said, "Jack, I can't see you tonight, I was so looking forward to seeing you, but I can't manage it. I will make tomorrow night so special for you; I'll make this up to you in London."

Jack replied, "Val, how can you not see me? Nobody will disturb us in my bedroom. We can do it safely there."

Val thought for a moment; she felt that she must be honest with him. Val said, "Jack, this is another secret that we must keep. The last five years have been heavy for Jill; your father is no longer sexually active. Your mum is still a young woman; she has needs and urges. Your mum wants to spend the night with me tonight; she does this often, she stays until the morning, then we make love again. We both love sex in the morning; you will find this out when we're in London."

Jack absorbed it all, then said, "Does dad know that you're lovers?"

Val cuddled Jack and said, "No, only mum and I know, she thought of taking a lover, but she wouldn't do that because of you and your father; she loves you both. I take care of her sexual needs, and she takes care of mine. Jack, I also want to take care of your sexual needs. I know that you will meet a beautiful girl; I want to look after you sexually until you meet that girl, but I also have to look after your mum's needs. I love you, Jack."

Jack hugged Val, then said, "I understand; thank you for doing this for mum. Look after her tonight; I will think of you both. I love you too."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers