Mum and Gran are 36 G Cup Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum.
2.8k words
4.47
14.5k
23
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Monday morning, Tom was in the hospital, he had been delirious, he had been in dreadful pain, he had been sedated and was receiving Morphine. The Consultant couldn't have been nicer; there was nothing that could be done except to relieve any pain and let him die as peacefully as they could. The Consultant reckoned he had a maximum of two days. Tom was in a private room; he was in a deep sleep; his breathing was irregular; he had a jaundiced look; he didn't look right. Jill phoned Tom; she explained everything saying that today may be the last day to say goodbye to his father. She then called Jack; she said, "Jack, I've some awful news, your father hasn't long left, the Consultant says he will be lucky to make it to tomorrow. Can you get a flight home today?"

Jack replied, "Let me contact the airline; if I can't get a flight, I'll hire a car and drive back. Mum, I'll phone you as soon as I know."

"Jack, ask Val to phone me as soon as she can."

Val phoned back a minute later; she said, "What's happening Jill, do you need us home?"

Jill explained what was happening; he realised that her mum was shocked with what she was telling her, then Val said, "Jack has got the flights changed, my car is still at the airport, we'll be at the hospital around two, I hope that we are there in time."

Jill was relieved when she heard this; there was a cafeteria in the hospital; she went for breakfast there when Tom arrived. Tom looked shocked. She took Tom a coffee and one for herself when she went back to the room. They both sat looking at Tom, then Jill said, "I hope that he goes quickly; he is in so much pain, cancer is everywhere. Why didn't he go for a check-up earlier? Tom, nothing will change you will run the business; your father has built a great business; he has built it on quality. I don't know whether Jack will join the business; he wants an accountancy degree. The business is big enough for both of you and any children that you're fortunate enough to have. I have the controlling shareholding; I will back you on everything you want. We must be strong now."

Tom came over and hugged Jill, then said, "Jill, you were the best thing that came in Dad's and my life; we will get through this."

Val and Jack were sitting in Business Class on the flight home; Val said, "Jack, when we get home, support Jill as much as you can; this is a big thing for her; she gave up her career when she had you, she loved your father. Be there for her when you get home. I have loved the time we have had in London. I could have stayed for another week, but that's life,"

"I'll do that. Do you think that she'll want to spend time with you?"

Val replied, "She was very horny on Wednesday night, we both came many times. I won't know until I see her. We don't fuck when we're together; we make love."

Jack answered, "What does mum enjoy?"

Val smiled then said, "She's like me, she is very open-minded, she loves everything that I like, she's very loving and affectionate in bed, she loves long foreplay. Jack, she so similar to me. Hug her when you see her. I hope that we see your father before he goes."

They arrive at the hospital just before two; they were shown into Tom's room, the nurse brought two extra chairs for them. Young Tom was quite tearful; this affected him; he asked if anyone wanted a coffee, everyone did, he went for the coffees. Jill looked composed, but she also looked a little tired. Val hugged her and whispered to her, "Be strong."

Jack hugged his mum, then said, "Mum, I'm here for you; dad has done a lot in his life, sadly it's coming to an end. He will go surrounded by those that love him."

Jack and Val stood in silence beside Tom's bed; they stood with heads bowed for several minutes. They then sat down just before young Tom arrived with the coffee. They chatted; Jill asked, "How was London?"

Val replied, "I did a bit of shopping; Jack's got a lot of Ralph Lauren clothes; I got a couple of beautiful outfits for you and me, Jill, I think Jack is bored to tears with the shopping, but it was a great break."

At seven minutes past three, Val said, "We should call a nurse; I think that he's stopped breathing."

The nurse came; she closed Tom's eyes, then pulled the curtain around his bed. Jill said, "I'll stay to get the arrangements made; you all go home; Tom's at peace now."

Jack said, "I'm staying with you, mum."

Mum hugged Jack then said, "Thank you, I appreciate that."

When the others had left, mum opened the curtains, she raised Tom's hand, which had his wedding ring on his thumb, he had lost so much weight that he'd taken it off his ring finger and put it on his thumb of his ring hand, It was loose on there, mum took it off then put it on her thumb, it was a platinum ring and matched mum's. Then the efficiency of the hospital swung into operation. Dad's body was moved to the mortuary. Mum was given his death certificate. She was also given a list of undertakers. One had a very good name locally, she phoned them, and the owner appeared ten minutes later.

Tom, not a religious man, he wanted to be cremated with a non-religious ceremony. From the undertaker's iPad, everything was done in minutes. Mum chose the coffin; the undertaker suggested the service to be on the fifth of April; mum asked if the fourth was available. There was a space at ten in the morning. Mum took it; both Jack and mum saw the date change's significance; the fifth was their birthday. Mum checked her watch; it was twenty to five; she dialled a number then said, "Good afternoon, this is Jill Grant, may I speak with Peter Bond?"

A minute later, Peter replied, "Good afternoon Jill, how can I help you?"

Mum then explained that Dad had died and wanted to get all the legal estate out of the way; she knew she was the sole beneficiary. Could she call in to his office in ten minutes? He agreed. Mum ended the call, then said, "I don't trust that fucker."

Jack was surprised with her language but hearing her say that word excited him. They parked their car in a multi-storey car park close to Peter's office then walked the small distance to his office. Mum introduced Jack as her son. She then explained that she was the sole beneficiary of Tom's estate. She said she had no idea of how long it would take to wind up Tom's estate, but Tom had set aside one million ponds for Jack, which he would get when he was twenty-one. Tom had left a clause that he could get it if he wished when he was eighteen. Jack is now eighteen; he would like the money as soon as possible. Jack had no idea about this; he was genuinely surprised; he said nothing as he trusted mum completely.

Peter then started talking about the intricacies of winding up an estate; he repeated himself a couple of times, then mum said, "Peter, cut the crap, Tom has signed for this to be done. The funds are in place. Tom has no liabilities; he has no debt, personally or in any of his businesses. He owns outright every property and factory that he has; please tell me what the problem is? Peter, please understand that I want this done and quickly. I have many options open to me; you would not benefit if I used these options."

Peter replied, "Jill, I didn't realise how important this was to you; Jack will have his cheque in the early part of next week."

Mum thanked him, then they left; when they got to the car, Jack said, "Mum, you were impressive there. You scared the shit out of him; I didn't like him, there's something slimy about him; he's full of his importance."

They sat in the car; mum said, "Jack, you have sized him up perfectly. He would have had your million lying in one of his accounts, earning him interest. I am looking for a new lawyer now; I'll tell Tom to find someone else. A few years ago, we were at a cocktail party; he was there; he was drunk; he got me into a corner and tried to feel my tits. He was saying dirty things to me. If I'd told your father, that would have been the end of him. I got my revenge today."

Jack squeezed mum's hand, a long squeeze; he didn't let go; he kept pressing the palm of her hand. Mum said, "Jack, I have wanted to do what I did for so long; your dad set this up over eleven years ago. Tom was twenty-three before he got his million. He only got it because I remembered that he hadn't got it on his twenty-first birthday, and he was now coming up to his twenty-third. Your father was furious with Peter; he got Tom his money two days later. That fuck has been earning interest on two million for years. You'll have your money next week. Jack, my darling, thank you for being with me today."

Mum leaned over; their lips met, they tongue kissed for several minutes, mum was pulling Jack closer to her, Jack's hand had found mum's left breast, it filled his hand, he felt the hardness of her nipple as he fondled her massive breast. He was slow and deliberate; he sensed mum was enjoying it. Jack slipped his hand under mums top; he felt mum's flat smooth stomach; she felt his hand going around her back. She felt him unhook her bra. As he freed her massive tits, she thought back to that night in Spain, nineteen years ago, with Tom doing the same thing. She had sucked him off; she had loved that. She wanted to suck Jack off, but she wasn't going to do it in a public car park. Mum put her hand on Jack's massive stiff cock; she realised that it was bigger and thicker than Tom's; mum said the same as she had said to Tom all those years ago in Spain, "Jack, have I caused this?"

Jack kissed her lovingly, then said, "Yes, mum, but let's not do anything here. I love kissing and touching you; Val will be at home; we'll need to be so discreet. I want to be there for you, mum."

Mum kissed Jack affectionately again, then said, "Jack, I'll call Val, I'll tell her to get something to eat for herself tonight, I'll tell her that I want to spend time with you tonight as we have a lot to talk about. When we get home, I need to shower; I didn't shower this morning as everything happened so quickly. I would love a Chinese takeaway tonight. Would you like that?"

"I would love that, mum; I would also love to spend time with you."

Mum then phone Val; she explained all that had happened then said that she wanted to spend time with Jack tonight. Val told mum that she would go out with a girlfriend for a meal and stay over with her tonight. Mum was happy about this. They drove home; Jack ordered the Chinese takeaway; it would be delivered in thirty minutes. Jack opened a bottle of Chablis; Tom had allowed him to drink wine in the house since he was fourteen. He gave mum a glass to take into the shower with her.

Jack sat in the lounge; he was nervous, he was wondering what he would do with the million pounds, but he was working on it. Jack then thought of Val; he knew that she knew what was going to happen, that's why she would stay with a friend tonight. Then mum came into the lounge; she looked gorgeous; she was wearing a very tight-fitting top; it was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra as her massive tits were swaying beautifully. She also wore a pair of very tight-fitting leggings; she was even wearing a pair of ballet style casual shoes. Her long sex slit was so pronounced, it looked incredible. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her Camel's Toe was stunning; mum said, "Jack, my glass is empty; I hope that you like what you see."

Jack refilled her glass and topped up his own. He sat beside her on the sofa and said, "You look, gorgeous mum; you're a very sexy woman."

They clinked their glasses; mum drank some wine then put her glass on the coffee table. She cuddled into Jack; they kissed; it was a long kiss; mum was stroking the outline of Jack's massive stiff cock then the doorbell rang. Jack went to get the Chinese takeaway; he took it into the kitchen where mum helped him plate the meals. Mum was smiling, then said, "Jack, let's have our meal; we don't need to rush; we have got all night."

They ate in the kitchen; the meal was delicious, they were on their second bottle of wine, mum was looking very relaxed. Mum said, "Jack, let's go to bed; I need you so much."

Jack followed mum into her bedroom; it was a gorgeous bedroom; mum had slept in this room alone for over five years. Mum kicked off her shoes, then her top and leggings, naked she looked incredible. Her flat stomach then her smooth swollen vulva looked incredible. Jack stripped naked; he had a powerful athletic body; his massive stiff cock looked terrific. Jack then arranged mum on the bed that would allow them to 69. Mum quickly knew what was happening; she spread her legs wide as Jack went down on her. Mum then started to tease the bulbous head of his cock with her tongue on the penis glans. She then went down on him.

Jack was now sucking mum's huge clit; it was similar to Gran's; mum loved it. He was finger fucking her with two fingers; mum was so aroused, she was now pushing her pussy against Jack's mouth. A minute later, Jack felt the warmth of her cum flood his mouth; he didn't swallow but saved as much as he could in his mouth. When mum composed herself, they cum kissed lovingly for several minutes. Mum said, "Thanks for doing that with me; I haven't had a cock for a long time. Is it ok if I go on top for our first time?"

Jack lay on top of mum's bed, she squatted over him, she was very wet, she didn't waste any time. She stroked her sex slit with the bulbous head of Jack's cock then pushed down on it; she took his full length on the first push. She soon had a strong rhythm going; her massive tits were swaying beautifully, then mum said, "It feels wonderful, it's so big and so comfortable, I've never felt so filled, maybe I shouldn't have told you that, but I love it. Just relax and enjoy it, let mummy do all the work."

Jack gave her a little help; he started to stroke her huge clit, then because of what Val had told him, with his other hand, he used her cunt juice as lube and started to finger her ass. Mum loved it; she gave him a great ride; her gripping was terrific; her cunt muscles were powerful. Twenty minutes later, mum started to pound Jack's stiff cock; she was going so fast and hard; it felt great. They both climaxed within seconds of each other; mum was trembling with her orgasm. She composed herself, then leaned over and kissed Jack lovingly for several minutes. Then mum said, "I loved and needed that; it was beautiful. I have no regrets about doing what we have done. I want to spend time with you now; I want you to be my lover; how do you feel about that?"

Jack nearly had a panic attack, he was thinking of Val, he wanted to be honest with mum, he said, "Mum, I would love that, our lovemaking will get so much better. I have something that I must tell you, Val and I are lovers, I love both of you, is it possible that I can look after both of you?"

Mum smiled, she gripped his cock, which was still inside her cunt very tightly, then said, "Jack, I know, Val has been my lover for eighteen years; I was so jealous when you went to London with her. There won't be a problem; I'll have a word with Val; maybe after the funeral, we will have a threesome, but until then, you're mine exclusively; I love you so much."


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers