All Comments on 'Mum and Son Ricky'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

knocking her up would work for me.

TibxoTibxoalmost 19 years ago
I loved it

A very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Great story. Very well written and flows nicely. Can't wait until the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice smooth start

Now hurry with chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My son and

I can hardly wait for the 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not bad...

...but not good, either.

Keep Trying

ThewhitemanThewhitemanalmost 19 years ago
Pretty realistic

I liked this story because I could believe it - very well written. I hope you do some more on this theme, but I would prefer the situation where the mother is cheating on her husband with her son.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboalmost 19 years ago
Very arousing

Both the seduction and the tryst were extremely well written and I look forward to more installments. Perhaps pregnancy, a three-way with Auntie or one of his young sluts, or delving into the Son's dominance that Mom liked when her dress was ripped apart. (Either BDSM or Rape Fantasy)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very erotica story!!!

Go for another ch. 02 Yea it was excellent story and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

good story, would love to see the kid gettin his friends round for a gangbang, let em all fuck her, have her dressed all slutty too.

looks foward to Ch2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 stars aren't enough!

There's not enough stars to award this story, it's got to be one of the very best on this site. The gentle build-up and all the background info was just right. The fucking was awesome! You must continue this series, they both need to be a lot more demanding and aggresive in their fucking. Anal is a must. It was so good I felt I was there watching them, fuck, I wish I was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice.

it's really a great story, please add some anal love also.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic

The boy has a lot to learn yet in how to please an older woman, and I think mom is just the person to teach him.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"I'll fuck you hard anytime you like, mom!"

This is a terrific story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer still in his 30s. The author requests suggestions. Here's one: hammer away on the theme of a boy fucking his mother, just as your hero Ricky hammered away--hard!--at his mother's cunt. All kinds of family fucking are fine, but top of the heap is a son shoving his big stiff prick up between his own mother's legs and blowing his balls up the same twat he came out of. Like the mother in the story, moms know that their boy's got something bouncing around in his pants that can solve all their cuntal needs. Just like they know he's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, he has the youthful virility and stamina to cream his mommy's twat two or three times a day. Any wonder that so many mothers are looking over their well-built boy with lustful eyes and happily opening up their mature seasoned cunts to his hard young prick, the hardest there is! The world is filling up with smirking young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

GREAT,GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey, Patch, old pal!

You asked for feedback, so here's mine. Keep up your excellent work, and probe your creatively dirty mind for more stories of good old-fashioned motherfucking. Like your hero Ricky, you know the best place for a boy's stiff fat prick is up his own mother's cunt. His mom's cunt is so warm and cozy and loving, it feels so natural for a boy to stuff his hard young dick up in there and pound his mommy's twat till he blows his balls up where his rich creamy semen belongs. Their mother's coochie is the receptacle that nature provides for all the large doses of potent sperm that boys collect in their hot young balls. Which brings me to my last point. Come on, Patch, let Ricky fuck a baby up his mother's cunt. That's what the lad's big prick and fertile balls are FOR! Then Ricky'll be an even prouder young motherfucker and his mom prouder than ever of her grinning motherfucking boy.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
That's A Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2 please..

I liked it..need another chapter..

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Extremely HOTT. Whatever happened to the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it was an awesome story of sex between mum and sum 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES