Mum Had No Idea About Dad

Story Info
Adult dom daughter meets dad's submissive needs.
4.1k words
4.27
43.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adult dominatrix daughter meets dad's submissive needs. Will mum catch on?

Mum Had No Idea About Dad

1. Mum Had No Idea

Mum had no idea about dad.

She never had any conception of the depths of his submissive perversion.

Which is odd because dad being a submissive who craved the punishment and scorn of a cruel cheating dominant woman is the only feasible explanation why he put up with the way mum treated him.

She just didn't see it. She never thought there was anything unusual in her behaviour or dad's acceptance of her behaviour.

Sure, she was mean to him, ignored him and put him down but she never did it intentionally.

She flirted with other men in front of him, she had a string of affairs and one night stands. But, again, never to intentionally hurt dad. She never considered how her behaviour might cause him pain or pleasure.

She wasn't sufficiently aware of dad to do anything to affect him intentionally.

As far as she was concerned they were a normal couple and we were a normal family.

When I was 18, a year before I left for university, me and mum watched a programme about dominatrix and submissive relationships. I hoped this might be the moment when she finally admitted what her and dad were into.

I was surprised to find that she was genuinely shocked and disgusted that such a thing could exist.

"Really mum? Don't you think that you're a little bit like her, and dad's like him?"

"God no. No way. Why would you even think that? How can you think that of your father? I would never marry a submissive weirdo like that. Urgh. I might be strict with him but I don't enjoy being mean to your dad.

As a young woman of 18 I looked up to mum as my role model and I took on her ways. I was as intolerant as mum of the way my dad was always crying and whining. I would lose my temper with him as mum did. Now that I was an adult woman I began to order him around. He obeyed me as he obeyed mum.

The only difference between me and mum is that I did enjoy being mean to dad.

When I was 19 I left home to go to university in a nearby city. I soon became good friends with a lot of other student girls and we shared our experiences of sex and our family backgrounds.

They were all shocked, excited and intrigued when I told them about my parent's relationship, my mother's cruelty and my dad's submissiveness. When I admitted that I enjoyed making him obey me they teased me that I was a dominatrix. I couldn't deny it. With mother's example I had become a very assertive and dominant woman. My friends showed me a lot of respect and seemed to regard me as a figure of awe and wonder.

I invited my new university friends to my family home for weekends and I couldn't resist showing off by bossing dad around and making him serve us. They were impressed and that only encouraged me.

My imagination got the better of me and I told my friends that I spanked him when he displeased me. I described how I made him pull his pants down and bend over my knees. I don't know why I made this up but once I'd told my friends it was too late to admit that I'd made it up. I found that I was even more admired and held in awe by my circle of women friends and I liked that. They all begged to be invited to my family home to meet mum and dad.

2. In Front of My Friends

One evening when a group were over for tea dad dropped the tray of tea and cupcakes he was serving us from. I totally lost my temper. I shouted at him and made him get down and clean up the mess he'd made.

He got in such a state that he made the mess worse by fumbling around on his hands and knees. That made me even more angry.

My friends got excited:

"Are you going to spank him now, like you said?"

That put me on the spot.

Of course I'd never really spanked my dad.

But I couldn't bear to be shown up as a liar in front of my friends.

They laughed and nudged each other:

"Go on Ruby. Spank him. He deserves it."

My pride and fear of social embarrassment was strong and, to make matters worse dad was behaving in such a pathetic way.

As I looked down at him, still not sure what to do he whimpered:

"Sorry Ruby." and began to cry.

That decided the matter.

I slapped his face and yelled at him:

"Dad. You've let me down in front of my friends. You know what that means."

He looked at me and nodded.

"Pull your trousers and pants down and bend over my lap. Now."

And he did.

Much to my surprise and the delight of my friends he did exactly what he was told.

It was amazing.

I felt so powerful.

As I spanked his bare bum I even lost my temper. I spanked him so hard he began to cry uncontrollably.

Eventually I stopped and told him to stand up and apologise to my friends.

Which he did; sobbing his apologies, with his pants and trousers still around his ankles.

My friends shrieked and giggled:

"Oh my god Ruby, your dad's dick's all stiff and pointing out."

And it was.

"That means he likes being spanked by his own daughter."

"Yeah. He's turned on. But his willy is really small."

"I've seen quite a few dicks but never one that small!"

"Ruby your dad's got a dick like a little boy. Lol!"

"Oh no Ruby he's touching it in front of us."

I looked at dad.

"Dad; you're jerking your little dick in front of me and my friends. God you're disgusting and pathetic."

He stopped.

"No dad. I didn't tell you to stop did I? Go on. Jerk it. We want to watch."

Dad was scared and confused. He looked at me, gripped his little dick in his forefinger and thumb and rubbed it till his face went a funny colour, he gasped and spurted cum all over his hands and onto the floor.

He stood there with his mouth open and his dick shrinking in his hands.

My friends put their hands over their mouths, looked at one another and squealed:

"Uurgh, your dad's such a pervert OMG he actually wanked in front of us."

"Yeeuch a bit of it went on my foot make him clean it off. I'm going to be sick"

I looked at dad and sneered:

"O my god dad I swear to god if you don't clean that up right now I'm literally going to beat you so hard and also I will actually tell mum."

Dad wiped it up and backed out of the room apologising while we sneered at him.

When he'd gone we fell about laughing.

After that I would spank dad frequently. In front of my friends and when we were alone.

But only when mum wasn't around.

We both knew she'd be cross.

So it was our secret.

3. Dad Gets Wet

Each time I came home from university Dad was more subservient and obedient than the time before.

Even when mum was around I only had to look at him and he would tremble.

When I brought my university friends home I made dad wear my knickers and kneel before them and kiss their feet.

They wanted to spank him as well and it seemed like fun so I let them. We dressed him up in our dresses and made his face up and treated him like a girl. And he loved it. We would tease him with glimpses of our tits and laugh at his tiny erection

I got dad to buy a dog collar and lead from a pet shop and made him wear it while I led him round the house. I spanked him with my hand at first but then used a belt and then a stick. Then I made him buy a riding crop and used that on him.

One day I came home from university when mum was away and saw dad look at me with a look of undisguised lust. I felt a surge of anger and told him to go upstairs and fetch the riding crop. Then I made him take off his clothes and show me what a pervert he is. He was trembling as he undressed. His dick was stiff. And there was a bit of goo coming out of the end of it.

I sat on the sofa, opened my legs and told him to kneel in front of me with his head between my thighs. I gripped his head hard between my thighs and reached forward to beat his arse. I could feel his breath between my legs as he began to sob.

This just made me angrier and I beat him harder, gripped his head more tightly and pushed his face into my damp knickers. I felt the stirrings of an orgasm. I pushed him onto the floor and made him lay on his back while I straddled his face. I sat down hard and squashed his head beneath my thighs and buttocks. I felt his tongue reaching around my knickers, poking between my pussy lips. I rubbed my arse on his nose, felt his breath against my cunt.

He was lying on his back and I was facing toward his feet. I could see his little dick stiff and twitching in front of me. I still had the riding crop in my hand so I swiped and caught his dick with a sharp blow and felt him groan between my legs. I did it again and again. I rubbed harder and harder on his face as he sobbed and squealed and shook with pain, struggling to escape the weight of my body beneath my arse. I tried to stop myself from cumming but finally I gave up and let the feeling overwhelm me.

As I came my bladder opened and I pissed all over dad's upturned face.

I looked down.

"Yeeuch"

He was covered in piss, his face was red and his dick was tender. The floor was wet with my piss.

"Daddy. Get up. This has to be clean before mum comes home."

After that I often made him lie on the floor while I pissed on his face, making him drink it.

Usually I waited till mum was out but I began to enjoy taking risks.

He was so scared that she would catch us that it was fun to do it while mum was at home.

While mum was watching telly I would make dad go upstairs and wait for me in the bathroom. Then I would sit on his face and make him lick me until I came or I needed to piss. Sometimes I would keep my knickers on and piss through them. Then I would take them off and stuff them in his mouth and go back downstairs.

I never caned or beat dad in front of mum but I slapped his face and kicked him in the balls in her presence, for fun or because he annoyed me. Mum never commented on it but did give me a funny look from time to time.

I got dad to buy me outfits to wear when I dominated him.

Mum often went away on weekend business trips and left us at home for the whole weekend.

Dad was terrified of anybody finding out about us but I wasn't.

I wanted to be caught.

I loved it when it finally did happen.

4. Caught By The Neighbours

It was Friday afternoon in May. I'd come home from university for half term holiday in a bad mood and dad was being pathetic.

I told him to get his clothes off and put on his dog collar and lead, a pair of frilly knickers and mum's fuck me stilettos and wait for me downstairs in the lounge.

It was a sunny day and the French windows to the garden were open.

As I came into the room wearing a pencil skirt and corset, shouting that I was going to punish him and waving my cane in front of me I saw dad standing there and our neighbour: Mrs Wagstaff - mum's friend Julie - at the French windows staring at him in disbelief.

As I walked in so did another lady who I took to be Julie's mother. She was talking as she stepped through the french wndows:

"Julie, did you ask David if we could borrow his lawnmower darling...oh...gosh...hello you must be David and ...it's Ruby isn't it? Hello."

Julie stared at dad and then shook her head:

"Oh sorry, yes. How rude of me. David, Ruby, this is my mother Helena. You haven't met. She's staying for the weekend."

In contrast to her daughter Helena was grinning at me and dad and she seemed to be enjoying what she was seeing.

I smiled and walked over to her and shook her hand:

"Hi Helena, it's lovely to meet you."

Helena was an attractive lady in her mid sixties, probably 20 years older than mum and dad. She had a bouffant of silver hair, an attractive strong face, a full figure with a wasp waist and a confident wide mouth.

"Lovely to meet you too Ruby. Julie's told me all about you"

She looked at my corset, the riding crop in my hand and at my dad standing there in my pink knickers, mum's heels and dog collar "I have to say you haven't disappointed me."

Her eyes went to dad's little erection poking at the lacy fabric and she sneered.

"Unlike your father. Very disappointing, although much as I expected."

At the mention of dad I turned to him and gave him a slap on the side with my switch.

"Dad. We have guests. Don't be so thoughtless. Offer them a seat and a drink."

I turned to Julie and Helena and rolled my eyes.

"So so pathetic. I'm sorry. Don't worry. He will be punished for his rudeness."

Helena laughed.

"I'm sure he will. Good. I'd love to stay and watch if I may..."

Julie interrupted.

"No mum. We've got guests coming and we still haven't mowed the lawn."

Julie looked at me and dad with a frown.

"I'm sorry we interrupted... whatever you're doing...I take it Barbara's not at home?"

Dad shook his head and I answered that mum was away for the weekend.

Julie gave me a knowing look and said:

"Mmm. Yes. Of course. That makes sense. I don't suppose your mother knows what you..."

I looked at her with a prim smile:

"No Julie. Mum doesn't know. She doesn't really care either. She's off on one of her 'business weekends' with Nigel, her boss: you remember Nigel don't you?"

At that Julie blushed. Of course she remembered Nigel. She had let mum use her bedroom to fuck Nigel at her garden party last summer. Then she, mum and Nigel had had a threesome. I had been told to keep her Mr Wagstaff from going upstairs. Which I had done by sitting on his lap, laughing at his jokes and letting him look down my top.

I smiled at her:

"How is Mr Wagstaff?"

"He's busy. Well give your mother my love when she gets home. Goodbye David, Ruby. Come on mother. We can borrow the strimmer from number 34 instead."

Julie strode out through the French windows.

Helena gave me a smile and a hug.

"It was lovely to meet you Ruby. And your father. When we have more time we must..."

"Mother! Please come along."

Julie's voice rang out from the garden, Helena squeezed my hand and was gone.

5. Home For The Summer

At the end of that first year at university I came home for the long summer holidays.

I had been looking forward to catching up with my old friends and sharing my father's punishment with them.

On Saturday's I had dad dress in my knickers and dog collar and only a coat over the top. I attached the lead and made him walk behind me into town. We passed neighbours and colleagues and people dad knew and attracted confused looks.

In town I would meet up with my old friends at the old hangouts: McDonalds or KFC, at the skateboard park or tennis courts.

Dad would have to sit there quietly while we chatted and laughed together. Occasionally I would make him go and buy us food.

We would go to the shopping centre and traipse around the boutiques with dad on the chain. When I went to the changing rooms to try things on my friends would take turns to hold the lead and make dad behave.

Dad had to pay for everything.

"I think we should buy your dad something to wear. It's only fair."

We made dad try on hotpants and latex skirts and asked the shop assistants if they thought they were the right size.

As it was summer we would go to the nearby beach and sunbathe, swim, drink cider, show off our bodies and check out the young men.

I made dad wear a skimpy pair of bikini bottoms that showed how small his dick was. Every time he got a hard on we would see it and tell him off.

Me and my friends were obsessed with boys and the size of their dicks. We would make dad pose next to well hung young men so we could compare their cocks.

Drinking cider meant we needed to wee. The toilets were miles away so we would sit and stand around one another while one of us squatted and pissed in the sand dunes. Sometimes people saw us but nobody said anything as we were a gang of teenage girls.

When I needed to piss I told dad to come with me. My friends had never believed me when I told them that I pissed in his mouth so I said they could watch. We found a relatively secluded spot and dad lay on his back. My friends stood round but faced in so they could watch. I pulled down my bikini bottoms and squatted over dad's face. I rubbed my pussy and arse over his lips and nose. I looked up at the face's of my friends and smiled.

"Ooh dad. Poke out your tongue and lick me. Ooooh. Yes. Nice." I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Aah, yes!!"

Then I let my bladder open and pissed over his face.

"Drink it dad."

When I'd finished I rubbed myself dry on his face and sat down hard. He struggled for breath and wriggled. I shifted my weight onto one cheek and let out a fart.

"Oops. Almost followed through their."

I stood up and pulled my bikini bottoms up.

"Anyone else need a piss?"

Two of my friends: Rosie and Saskia did. Rosie pointed at dad's little hard-on poking through the fabric of his skimpy pants.

"Can I look at your dad's dick please Ruby?"

She pulled his pants down and it sprang out.

"God it's so little. I wonder what it feels like inside. Do you mind?"

I laughed.

"Go ahead Rosie. So funny. Lucky little dad."

Rosie pulled her pants aside and lowered herself onto dad's little erection.

"Ooh. Ah. O my god. It's all in and I can hardly feel anything."

She began to move her hips up and down.

"Oh it's quite nice though. It tickles a bit."

Then her face changed and she frowned.

"Oh shit, it's come out. Come on, where is it. Can someone help me? I can't find it. Put it back in."

Saskia took dad's willy and held it up in her fingers so Rosie could move down onto it.

"Is it in? Yes. No, it's come out again. Fuck this. Anyway. I'm bursting for a piss. Aah"

And Rosie pissed over dad's cock and his pants.

After that, whenever one of the girls needed a pee they used dad.

6. Mother Takes Over

As I prepared to return to university I worried about how dad would manage without the domination and humiliation that me and my friends had provided all summer.

It would be my second year at university so I would need to attend to my studies more diligently than the previous year. Certainly I wouldn't be able to come home every weekend.

Saskia, Rosie and my other home town girlfriends were willing to help but uncertain of how that would work. They were all terrified of my mother of course.

I racked my brain to think of ways to discuss it with mum. If only the opportunity would arise where she could see and understand dad's needs.

Luckily fate intervened when mum came home early one weekend and walked in to see dad being spanked by six of my girlfriends.

Dad was in his pinny with his knickers round his ankles. Mum opened the door just as my friend Polly had him across her knees and was wielding the riding crop. The girls all froze when they saw mum standing there. Dad looked up and trembled.

I saw my opportunity. I knew what to do.

I smiled at mum, gave her a respectful daughterly kiss on the cheek and turned to present her to my friends:

"Ladies, please show some respect. You have the good fortune and honour of being in the presence of my mother, the woman who taught me everything; my role model and my example. Please bow before her."

My friends cast their heads down and muttered that it was an honour to meet her. I stood up and took her hand, lowering my head.

"So good to see you mother. Please. Do us the honour..."

I made one of the girls stand up so mum could have her chair.

I could see mum was becoming a little less confused and beginning to enjoy herself. She was in her work clothes; a jacket and skirt suit with tights and ankle boots. The short skirt rode up as she sat down. She was hot and tired and sweaty from her long drive.

Saskia brought mum a glass of white wine from the fridge. I was glad to have such thoughtful friends.

12