All Comments on 'Mum Had No Idea About Dad'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

And the next day his wife and daughter and all the other participants were in jail. The divorce papers were served and he was a free man! Maybe it goes into your head that masochistic men or women have a psychological defect and need therapy and not crazy sadists! Incidentally, sadists also have a defect!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Sorry, I just read your bio and saw that you are British. I take everything back! Brits need that of course!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I've never been a fan of drinking piss, whether it's from a man or a woman. Not into that. However, I did enjoy this story because it was told by the daughter. A female voice to the story made me hard and made me fantasize about me being in the dad's position, serving his daughter, her friends, his wife, and his neighbors too.

I enjoy all of your stories. Please keep up the good writing.

jim28jim28over 2 years ago

Good story, just the way a male should be treated and abused.

My ex made sure her adult granddaughter heard my nightly beatings and I was feminized in front of gd. GD spread the word around the family and they all knew what went on here. Her ex even commented at a family dinner about my getting kicked in the balls.

She also routinely pissed on me and/or made me drink it.

Instead of just spreading the word around the family, I wish she would have done it all in front of them. She did invite her sister to participate at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my adult step-daughter had watched her Mom use, abuse, and humiliate me, so it was natural for her to step in after her Mom left. her cousin snuck up on my porch and watched me for 45 minutes or more as i used Doc Johnson's dildo ball to bounce on as i was putting on a show for my internet fans, and reported everything i was doing to my daughter on her cell phone. On nite she was living with me & came home late in her hottest mini skirt and crop top...She walked past my open bedroom door, saw me in my French maids uniform watching interracial porn jerkin off....She laughed at me, reached up her skirt, pulled of her sticky, wet panties, threw them at my face,

and as i started licking the gusset, told me....If you can tell me whose cum it is, you may come lick the rest out of my pussy...i picked the correct one, but on my third try!!! She was still horny, so She called me to eat her creampie anyway!!! She said Third time counts!!! She used her riding crop on me the next morning because i was so good at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...