Mum Had No Idea About Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum smiled at the nervous admiring faces around her.

"Why thank you ladies. This is...unexpected..."

I took the riding crop from Polly and gave it to mum.

"Please mother. My friends have heard so much about your facility with the crop...it would mean so much..."

My friends confirmed my words.

Mum was flattered. And excited. She gave us all a weary look and sighed.

"Very well girls. But it must be brief. I've had a very very long day."

As her glass was refilled two of the girls made dad bend over mum's lap.

I was astonished by the ferocity with which mum flayed his arse with the crop. It only lasted two minutes but by the end she was panting and sweating. And dad was sobbing, crying with gratitude and devotion.

As she passed the crop back to me she thanked me, whispering:

"God Ruby, I needed that. You were right."

Then she had two of my friends pull her boots off, undress her, run her bath, bring her clean towels, more wine and attend to her bath by scrubbing her back, shampooing her hair. The rest of us ran around tidying up and scolding dad.

By the time I left for university I was happy to see that mother was finally getting the most out of dad. And that he was happy, subservient and being regularly punished.

Mother had a group of devoted admirers; my friends, who would step in whenever she was out of town or busy with work.

Not only would the girls dominate dad, but they would serve mum as well. It turned out she was as willing to take the crop to their bottoms as to my father's. And to my surprise they were keen to serve her and be spanked by her as well.

I found myself feeling a little jealous of my friends, and my father. Silly, why would I want mum to smack me? I chided myself for believing my fiction about mother. But still...something stirred..

At the railway station we kissed and said our goodbyes. As I bent down to pick up my luggage I felt a sharp smack on my bottom and turned round to see my mother's cruel smiling face, the riding crop in her gloved hand.

Then she was gone. Leaving that lasting impression with me for the long autumn term.

12