Mum is not Sure Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum Sucumbs to Son's advances.
7.9k words
4.54
39.8k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

I would like to thank ratimom for her wonderful concept that made this story possible.

After the kitchen night, I look forward to weekends at home. Mum and dad are both happy to see me. Dad genuinely appreciated me being at home when mum was ill. Dad was talking with me, asking how I was getting on at college. On a Saturday night when dad was asleep, mum and I would meet in the kitchen. Only kissing was permitted, which frustrated me a lot as when we kissed and we were cuddling. This gave me an erection.

We both enjoyed our kitchen meetings but mum had a serious fear that dad may catch us. If we were just chatting there would be no problem, but kissing would cause serious problems for mum. One afternoon mum asked, "Jack, your birthday is coming up. What would you like for your birthday?"

"Mum, I would love having you for a night."

Mum said that was impossible. After many refusals, I asked for a blow job which was rejected immediately. I then asked her to pose nude. This proposal wasn't rejected but wasn't agreed. Mum then tells me she enjoys when we kiss but she won't go any further.

I think of ways to make mum change her mind. The weekends are great for kissing once dad goes to his bed. Now on webcam mum is much more relaxed as she doesn't have to worry about dad being there. I am now buying blouses for mum which are conservative but she leaves buttons undone which makes it interesting for me when we webcam.

One Sunday morning at breakfast I asked dad and mum if they could visit the new apartment that I had moved in to celebrate my birthday on Monday. I knew dad wouldn't come because of his work. He suggested we celebrate it on the Sunday into Monday and I return to college on Monday afternoon. Mum also supported dad's proposal.

"Dad, I can't do that. I would miss the lectures and they are so important. Would it be possible if mum takes me on Sunday and stays in the apartment? Mum can sleep in the bedroom and I'll sleep in a sleeping bag in the lounge, then I can have a real birthday?"

Dad agrees it's an acceptable plan, then mum says that she needs to be there to prepare dad's breakfast on Monday morning. Then dad says, "Jessy, I can look after myself easily. Jack works so hard that it would be nice if you were with him at night. You could spend time with Jack after he gets out of college, then return home on Monday evening."

Mum looks happy with this arrangement. As she drove me back to my apartment on Sunday evening, I said, "Mum, I'm going to buy some silk blouses so you can wear one on Wednesday and another one for Sunday when we celebrate my birthday. I would like to buy you some lingerie, but I'd like you to pick it. We can go online when we get to my apartment."

In the apartment, I show mum the silk blouses that I want to buy her. I order them Express. Mum will have them tomorrow. Then I show mum the lingerie that I would like mum to have. Mum refuses to have any lingerie, as that wouldn't be appropriate. We kissed lovingly for fifteen minutes before mum left. I walked her to the car. Since I got the new apartment, we have never kissed in the street. Mum held my hand and said, "I'll wear the pink blouse on Wednesday. It looks beautiful. Thank you so much. You are so kind."

Mum kissed me on the cheek, then she left. I then phoned dad, "Hi dad, mums just dropped me off. Her car is not good. The clutch is slipping, and she's not happy with the brakes. Last week mum and I went for a walk. We walked to the university, on the road is a Mercedes dealer. They had this beautiful Mercedes Convertible. Mum loved it. The sales agent even let her have a drive in it. Mum loved it more, but when she heard the price, she said it was too expensive."

"Jack, mum told me about it. She loved the car, but we have plans to change things at the house and that's going to be expensive."

"Dad, mums told me about that. The computer game I wrote was very successful. I've made a lot of money from it, that's why I have moved into an apartment. I can buy the Mercedes outright. In fact, I was speaking to the sales agent on Friday. He told me he could offer a better price as there's a new model coming out. It's only done two thousand miles. Dad, let me buy it for mum then next Sunday when you drive for the birthday lunch, you drive and mum can drive home in the car on Monday?"

"Jack, are you sure that you can afford it?"

"Yes dad, I want to do it for mum."

"Do it Jack, it will be a super surprise for mum."

I then walked to the Mercedes garage. The sales agent was there. He gave me a better deal, as I was paying cash. We could collect the car at twelve on Sunday, which was good, as lunch was at one. I felt happy as mum definitely needed a new car.

Next morning, mum sent me a WhatsApp message with two pictures of her in the two blouses. "Jack, thank you so much for the blouses. They feel so good. Which one would you like me to wear when we Webcam? Then I'll wear the other for Sunday lunch. I told dad about the car last night. He told me he would look in to getting me a new one. Tell me what you think?"

"Mum, you look gorgeous in both of them. Wear the pink one on Wednesday, then you can wear the yellow one on Sunday. Mum on Wednesday, could you wear the blouse but no bra? I'd like it if you'd do that for me."

Mum didn't reply, which was usual when she didn't want to do something. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her on the webcam. She was wearing the blouse with no bra.

"You look beautiful, mum, just like I imagined. How do you feel?"

"I'm very nervous, I'm shaking." Mum said, guiltily. She found it difficult to look at the screen, to see her me staring at her with deep intensity.

"It's because you're excited, mum, as am I. Do you like feeling excited?"

Mum didn't answer.

"I think you do mom, that's why you went to put on the blouse like I asked. I think you're excited by how sexy you look in it. And I think you're even more excited that you're looking sexy for me."

Mum gasped. "I feel ashamed." she whispered.

"Ashamed of looking sexy for me?"

"Y-yes." Mum's voice was unsteady.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. I see a beautiful woman in a sexy blouse. There is no shame in how you're revealing yourself to me." I whispered softly.

"Don't say such things." Mum could still not bring herself to look at the camera. Her breathing was shallow.

"Push out your chest mom, I want to see you posing properly for me."

Mum didn't move.

"DO it, mum, push out your chest. I want you to pose for me. Pose for me in your beautiful blouse."

"No. It is wrong. I should get changed again. This is very wrong. It is shameful. I am your mother."

"Do it mum. Push out your chest."

Mum hesitantly straightened up and pushed out her chest a little.

"More mum, push back your shoulders and look at the camera."

Mum did as she was told but could not look at the camera, scared of what she might see there. Scared of what she might enjoy seeing.

"You look so sexy, mom; do you feel sexy?"

Mum nodded before she could think. She hated herself for being carried away so easily, but was loving the excitement she felt right now.

"Look at the camera and tell me you feel sexy."

Mum looked up slowly. She looked into the camera and mouthed the words "I.. I f-feel sex... sexy".

"Keep looking at the camera. You look sexier like that. A woman is sexier when she's got the confidence to look a man in the eye and know that he finds her sexy."

Mum continued to look into the camera. She held her pose even though she was trembling. Her heart was pounding in her chest and the ache in her abdomen was now distinctly focused further down. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but also exhilarated by it at the same time.

"You are so beautiful, mum, so sexy. Do you want to know what I'm thinking right now?"

Mum nodded.

"I'm thinking that my mother dresses provocatively. She's wearing a revealing blouse and right now she's pushing her massive tits out. And she's doing this for me. My mother is posing for me. Is this what you're doing?"

Mum said nothing. Her mind was spinning from her son's descriptions of her. The truth of his words mirrored the lewdness of her actions.

"Tell me mom, are you posing provocatively for me?"

"Y-yes.. Yes." she barely had the strength to say it.

"Say you're posing for me. Say it mom."

"I'm... I'm posing for... you." Mum held her gaze at the camera. Her chest was heaving.

"And do you want to know what else I'm thinking?"

Mum didn't respond. It scared her to ask but yearning to hear.

"Well, do you want to know?"

"W-yes."

"Ask me what I'm thinking."

"What are you... thinking, Jack?"

"I'm thinking that maybe you haven't realised that your excitement is so visible to me. You haven't realised that when you pose for me, you are revealing the excitement in her gorgeous tits."

Mum gasped as her eyes shot down to her blouse. She looked across at her own camera image and realised that her nipples were clearly visible through the silk of the blouse.

"Remove your blouse mum, I want to see your nipples more clearly. I want you to show me the excitement your body is feeling."

Nimbly, mum removed her blouse. She was in a daze, her mind clouded with confusion. a distant part of her had sirens going off, telling her this was so wrong, so very wrong.

"Wow mum, they look so beautiful. YOU look so beautiful. So beautiful and sexy. My hot sexy mum. my hot sexy mother, who's unable to conceal her arousal. Do you see how your body is screaming its arousal at me, mum? Your body is parading its arousal at your son. Do you see that, mom?"

She sat there feeling helpless. Her nipples were indeed poking out and clearly visible, both to her on her own screen and to her son, who was watching intently.

So beautiful. Do you enjoy parading your arousal at me? Do you like your son is enjoying the sight of you?"

Mun nodded, slowly.

"Are you enjoying your arousal, mum? Does it excite you to be aroused?"

Mum nodded again, responding to my questions without hesitation now.

"Say it. Tell me you're enjoying being aroused." I said, firmly.

"I'm... I'm enjoying being... aroused." Mum barely uttered the last word.

"Where else are you aroused?" I asked.

Mum did not respond, unable to find words in her mind clouded with excitement.

"Tell me where else in your body you feel aroused."

"In my stomach... I'm aroused in my tummy."

"Close your eyes."

Mum closed her eyes and felt a twinge of relief about not having to look at her son.

"Where else are you aroused?" I asked again.

"In... In my legs they're tingling."

"And your arms?"

"Yes, YES, they are tingling too... I feel so aroused all over my body.

"Are your breasts aroused?"

Mum felt so embarrassed to reply.

"Tell me, I can already see your nipples are hard as rocks. Tell me it aroused your delicious breasts."

"They are, Jack they are." Mum gasped at his lewd description of her bosom.

"Tell me it aroused your breasts. I want to hear you tell me it aroused your breasts." I said in a commanding voice.

"Yes, I love it Jack. I am aroused. Can you not see my nipples?

"Hold your breasts, hold each one in your hands and squeeze them."

Mum, eyes still closed, reached up and tentatively squeezed her hand around each of her breasts. She felt the firmness in her boobs from her arousal and massaged them. Her body tingled at the caresses and she felt the buzzing in the pit of her tummy grow stronger.

"You look beautiful mom; you look beautiful massaging your breasts like that."

Mum kept on squeezing her boobs. She pressed them against her body, groping her own boobs while gasping breathlessly.

"Do you like that I'm watching you caress yourself? Do you enjoy showing me?"

"Yes... Yes, I do." she gasped.

"You look so sexy doing that. I'm enjoying watching you. Do you like that? I'm enjoying watching you caress your boobs, mom?"

"Yes, Yes I do..."

"Does your body still tingle all over?"

"Yes."

"Does your tummy continue to be aroused?"

"You look beautiful mom, you look beautiful massaging your breasts like that."

Mum kept on squeezing her boobs. She pressed them against her body, groping her own boobs while gasping breathlessly.

"Do you like that I'm watching you caress yourself? Do you enjoy showing me?"

"Yes... Yes, I do." She sighed.

"You look so sexy doing that. I'm enjoying watching you. Do you like that? I'm enjoying watching you caress your boobs, mom?"

"Yes I do..."

"Does you body still tingle all over?"

"Yes."

I had the camera focused on my face. That was all mum could see of me. When I first saw mum, I was hard. I had been wanking during the entire webcam. I now stood up, wanking my massive cock as the first spurt shot into the towel I was holding. Mum looked at my cock in amazement. She did not know that I'd been wanking as we chatted. Her eyes focused on my massive cock and the cum that was spurting out of it.

I cried out, "Mum, this feels so good. Thank you for doing this for me. I needed you to make me cum. Are you happy that I've done it?"

Mum didn't answer. She only gazed in amazement at my monster cock. After two minutes, mum puts her blouse back on then logs out of the webcam.

Mum and my next contact was on Friday when I phoned mum. I said, "Mum, I won't come home tonight. I have a fever. The doctor was where I went yesterday. He gave me antibiotics and I have to stay in bed. I went to college today but now I'm going to bed. I will phone on Saturday night to let you know how I'm feeling. I want to be better for you and dad's visit on Sunday."

I wasn't sick at all. I was faking it. I knew mum would stay on Sunday because dad knew I had bought the car. I had the feeling that when dad knew I was sick, he would tell mum to stay and look after me until I was better.

Dad phoned me on Friday night when he got home. I told him I'd stay in bed until Sunday morning, then I would be up and go with mum and dad to the garage at twelve o'clock. Then we would go to the restaurant for lunch for the family birthday treat. I told dad that the last two days had been dreadful but I hadn't missed college. I told him the fever was gone, but I felt weak.

Sunday morning came, mum phoned me early asking how I was. I said, "Mum, I've changed my bed, so it's fresh for you. My sleeping bag is in the lounge. I feel better but still a little week. When will you arrive?"

"We will be there before twelve. Dad wants a word with you."

"Hi Jack, how are you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday, but still not good. I might not go to college tomorrow, but I'll see how I feel in the morning. What a way to spend your birthday."

Mum and dad arrived at the apartment at quarter to twelve. Dad was carrying a small overnight case for mum. I showed them into my bedroom where mum would sleep. Then they went into the lounge. I moved my sleeping bag off the couch. It impressed dad with what he saw. He said, "Jessy, stay with Jack until he's better. He looks ok but I've seen him look better."

Mum nods but says nothing. We then get in dad's car and drive to the Mercedes garage. The car is outside and looks fantastic. The sales agent came over and gave me the keys which I gave to mum, "Mum, many happy miles in your new car. You will be far safer in this car than you'll be in your old one."

Mum couldn't believe it. She was over the moon. She looked gorgeous in the yellow blouse and skirt that she was wearing. I suggested we leave dad's car at the Mercedes garage, let mum have a drive in the car, then go to the restaurant for lunch.

Mum drives and I sit in the front as I know what all the switches do. Dads in the back. When mum got into the car, I noticed mum was wearing self-supporting stockings. I'd never known her to wear them before. It impressed dad with the car. He said, "This is a beautiful car, Jessy. You are so lucky to have a son like Jack to give you a beautiful car like this. Jessy, I want you to stay with Jack until he's better. He looked after you when you were sick. I couldn't have coped. Do this for Jack."

"David, I would, but I didn't bring any clothes. I will drive home tomorrow."

"Jessy, but a couple of tops, a pair of jeans and anything else you need, please look after Jack."

Mum agreed, then we went for lunch. Lunch was good, the food was excellent. Then mum drove dad to the Mercedes garage for his car. Dad looked happy as he drove off. Then we went to a nice boutique to get mum some clothes. I buy her three outfits. They also sell lingerie. I ask mum to buy some sexy bras and panties and also a Basque and a body suit. She picks some very nice ones.

We drive back to the apartment. I suggest dinner at an excellent restaurant in a hotel beside a lake, a ten-minute drive from the apartment. I show mum the hotel's website. Mums impressed and likes the views of the lake. I booked a table for eight, then we sat in the lounge. We chatted, mum looked happy and relaxed. We hadn't kissed, which was unusual, as when we were alone, we always kissed. I thought that I might have overdone it on Wednesday.

Mum showered first, then went to change. She told me she'd come to the lounge when she was ready. After showering, I waited for her in the lounge. I poured myself a glass of wine, knowing that mum wouldn't take any as she was driving. I felt sure I had done the wrong thing on Wednesday. Mum had thanked me for the car but hadn't kissed me since dad left and there were a lot of opportunities when she could have.

Mum came into the lounge, she looked stunning, she said, "Finish your wine and we can go. I'm looking forward to tonight."

As we drove to the hotel, the first-time mum saw the lake, she said, "That's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you, mum."

The meal was fantastic but very slow. I was the only one that drank, though mum took sips from my glass. Then mum's phone rang. It was dad. Mum told him I was looking better but would wait until tomorrow morning to see if I would return to college tomorrow.

When the call finished, I said, "Just being with you makes me feel good, mum."

"Thank you, Jack, I noticed a car park on the road here which overlooks the lake. Would you like me to drive there so at midnight we can celebrate your birthday with a wonderful view?"

"I'd like that, mum."

We got to the car park at ten to midnight. There were several cars there with courting couples in them. We admired the view. The radio was on. At the dot of midnight, mum wished me a happy birthday and took me in her arms. We kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes. Then mum said, "Jack, can we go back to the apartment? I'm tired and need sleep?"

When we got to the apartment, mum went straight to the bedroom. I stripped to my boxers and got into my sleeping bag, feeling quite depressed. I had put a lot of thought into this weekend and now I knew it wasn't getting me anywhere. At two in the morning, I knock on the bedroom door. I am about to go back to my sleeping bag when mum opens the door.

"Mum, I can't sleep in the sleeping bag. May I sleep in the bed?"

Mum says ok, and I get into bed. We are like two spoons. The lights are off, but the moonlight is shining into the bedroom. Mum's back was facing towards me. Her sexy butt was so inviting. I hug mum from behind. My still cock is pushing against her beautiful butt. I felt her massive tits and necking her. She smells so good. She is looking at me. I pull her forward to kiss her. Mum puts her palm between our lips and asks, "Jack, what do you want?"

"I love you mum; I want you tonight in body and soul. I want to fuck you."

"Only tonight, if you promise that tomorrow we go back to being mother and son again?"

"I promise, mum."

"No one will ever know what happens in this bedroom tonight? Please promise me this."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers