Mum is not Sure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum smiled as I was asking dad about the new house. I called the estate agent and arranged a viewing for this evening. After my little sister was born, I had a nanny to help mum around the house. This also helped to give me more quality time with mum. After my brother was born, during her six-week rest period after the birth, mum was very horny. I gave her oral relief until she could take my cock again.

Dad and mum loved the villa. It was bought, we didn't move in right away as we upgraded so many things around the house. The pool had a Jacuzzi and sauna. Mum enjoyed being fucked in the pool, we spent a lot of time there. The sex we were having when we moved to the villa so spontaneous. The house was so big, mum could visit my room and no one would know.

It happened; mum got pregnant again. She had just turned forty-one, dad was ecstatic, he believed that he was so virile that mum was able to conceive at her age. I researched things and found an excellent gynaecologist for mum. He checked mum out, everything was good. Mum went monthly for a check-up. Mum was healthy and so was the baby girl she was carrying. At seven months, the gynaecologist advised on no more penetrative sex. Oral was ok. Until the birth, every day I would suck mum's clit until she orgasmed.

After the next daughter was born and mum's six-week rest-period was over. Mum had come to my bedroom after dad had left for work. Our lovemaking was incredible, we were like two teenagers. After we both had climaxed, mum said, "It's not safe for me to have any more children. Dad agrees with me, telling me there's now six in the family and we have both done our bit. I'm not going on the pill. I'm now sterilised, dad doesn't know. It is now up to you to look after my increasing sexual needs."

The End.