Mum is not Sure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

"I promise you, mum."

"Jack, if anyone finds out about our secret, then you'll find me dead."

"That will never happen, mum. Our secret will remain between us throughout our life's."

"Jack, I loved Wednesday when I caressed my boobs for you. I got a shock when you came as I didn't know that you were wanking your cock."

We kissed again; both our tongues were active. Then I made a giant step. I raise mum's night gown over her head. Mum is now sitting up on the bed as I am. I neatly fold the gown and place it on the floor. Then I remove my boxers. This is the first time that I've seen mum naked. Her body is gorgeous. Everything is perfect. I said, "Thank you mum, you have a gorgeous body. It is perfect in every way. I hope that you like mine."

We kissed again, then I caressed mum's massive left breast. Slowly and carefully, I squeezed her hard nipple as I nibbled the meat of her boob with my teeth. Mum was purring with pleasure as I was doing this. Then I moved my right hand across her flat stomach. As my fingertips went across her smooth swollen vulva, mum spread her legs open. I realised that she was giving me permission for my next move.

I was happy that Mum's pussy was smooth. I had hoped that it would be and now I knew it was as I had often fantasied about giving mum oral. Mum gasped as I spread her thick cunt lips open. My index finger found her hooded clit. It felt hard as I teased it with my fingertip.

I then lay mum on the bed; her legs were still open as I positioned myself in a way that we could 69. I hoped that this would happen, but if it didn't, I would be happy just to suck mum's clit. Then, without prompting, mum started to stroke my monster cock. Her touch was light and delicate.

I moved my middle finger down her very wet sex slit. I moved the tip of my middle finger up and down her gorgeous sex slit. I then spread her cunt flaps open. I nibbled the right flap with my teeth. Mum's pussy twitched with pleasure when I did this. When I nibbled her right flap, I felt mum's tongue move across the pee slit on the bulbous head of my cock. She was licking away some pre-cum.

As I teased mum's clit with my tongue, I felt the warmth of her lips as she took the head of my cock into her mouth. I couldn't believe it. Mum and I were 69ing. As I sucked mum's clit, I was finger fucking her with two fingers. Mum had strong cunt muscles as she was tightening them around my fingers. I loved the taste of mum's cunt juice. Whatever I was doing was making her wet.

Then I felt mum's lips around the base of my cock. I could also feel the head of my cock hitting the walls of her throat. Mum was deep throating me and it felt so good. I then started to concentrate on mum's clit. It felt so good as I sucked it. The harder I sucked; the harder mum was pushing her dripping pussy against my mouth.

I loved mum's gorgeous butt. I then slipped my middle finger, which was lubed with mum's cunt juice, up mum's tight ass hole. Mum gasped with pleasure, then I slipped my index finger in as well. I was now sucking mum's clit as I finger fucked her tight ass hole with two fingers. She was wet enough to take three, but I had a great rhythm going with the two.

Then it happened. Mum had a body-shaking orgasm. Her whole body was trembling. Mum cried out, "Jack, you've made me cum, it feels so good."

My mouth was flooded. I couldn't believe how much cum mum was squirting in to my mouth. There was so much I had to swallow some, but I held a lot in my mouth. When mum had composed herself, I took her in my arms. We looked into each other's eyes as I opened my mouth. There was a massive blob of mum's cum on my tongue.

The look on mum's face was of astonishment. I pulled her close, our lips met, mum's mouth opened, then we cum kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes. Both our tongues were working feverishly, transferring cum into the other's mouth. Mum whispered, "I've never done this before. Jack, please take me now. I want you."

I lay mum back in the bed as I slowly slid my cock up her in the missionary position. I didn't thrust it up her, but slowly and gently I slipped it up her inch by inch. Mum's legs were now wrapped around my hips, pulling me inside her. It was as though that she wanted all of my monster cock inside her.

Then the head of my cock hit mum's cervix. Mum gasped when this happened. I said, "Mum, are you comfortable with this? You have taken all of me. Is it good for you?"

"Jack, it feels amazing. I feel stretched, but it's so comfortable. Let's try to get a rhythm going. The head of your cock is hitting my cervix. I've never had that before."

Five minutes later, mum and I were in unison, we were in complete harmony. Our hips were working in tune. Mum was gripping my cock at exactly the right time. This felt so good. Soon I realised that if I changed the angle of my hips, then the shaft of my cock would stimulate mum's clit as I rode her.

I sensed mum was loving this as I got into my stride. Faster and deeper I was going, and we both were still in perfect harmony. Then mum cried out, "Jack, I'm cumming, cum for me, let's do it together."

I had been holding back. When mum said this, I let myself go. Within seconds of each other, we both climaxed. It was an incredible feeling. Mum shouted out, "Jack, you have done it. I can feel your cum spurting against my cervix. This feels so good."

I looked at my watch. It was now three-thirty in the morning. Mum came into my arms. We kissed so lovingly. I said, "Mum, did you like how we made love?"

"It was incredible Jack; I am happy that we have done it. You did some very special things for me tonight. Let's get some sleep, as I want some more before you go to college in the morning."

I woke up just before seven. Mum was awake and smiling, looking into my eyes. I pulled her close, we kissed affectionately, then mum pulled back and said, "Hold on Jack, nature calls."

She got out of bed, naked. Her butt looked so impressive as she walked to the bathroom. I said, "I love your butt, mum, it looks so good."

Mum stopped and smiled, then she bent over as she spread her legs as her hands opened her butt cheeks said, "I know you do, I love how you look at it, if you want it, you can have it."

She then walked to the bathroom. I opened the bedside cabinet and brought a bottle of coconut oil out and left it on the top of the cabinet. Mum came back to bed, we kissed and touched, then mum said, "You have a wonderful cock Jack, my pussy is still throbbing from last night. I have never had sex like that in my life before."

We kissed again, then I opened the bottle of coconut oil. Mum said, "Will I make your monster cock hard for you?"

I nodded in approval as I started to lube her tight ass hole. Mum was doing incredible things with her mouth, lips and tongue to my cock. She was taking three fingers easily. I said, "Would you like to lube my cock, when you have done it then get on all fours on top of the bed with your butt at the bottom of the bed?"

"No problem, Jack, I'll do it for you. I have never done this before. Your dad doesn't like it. This morning was great when you finger fucked my ass. Do it slowly until I get used to it."

I went behind Mum. my cock was glistening with the coconut oil. I positioned the bulbous head of my cock in the middle of her tight ass hole, a gentle push and half my cock slid up mum's well lubed ass. Mum said, "That feels better than I thought it would. Give me more Jack, I like how it feels."

Mum was soon taking my full length. I said, "How is it, mum? I have no more to give. You're taking my full length."

"I love it Jack, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting my G-spot, that's so good it's going to make me cum. A bit faster would be good."

I did as mum asked, three minutes later she had a mind-blowing vaginal orgasm, she trembled for over a minute with it. I just kept pounding her tight ass. Seven minutes later she had her third and strongest vaginal orgasm. I pulled out then to allow her to bring herself under control.

When mum was ready, I went behind her again, she was still on all fours. I ran the head of my cock up and down her long sex slit. As I pushed it up her, I said, "Mum, I'm back in your gorgeous cunt, have you missed it? This time I'll go deeper as I'm fucking you doggy style."

"I haven't had time to miss it as it's still throbbing from this morning. I love how you ass fucked me, we've got to do that again as mummy fucking loves it. Fuck me hard, shoot your load on mummy's cervix."

Twenty minutes later we both climaxed simultaneously, what a feeling that was, I'd given mum her fourth orgasm in an hour. The look on her face was one of satisfaction and surprise. We kissed lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "Is it bad that I enjoy this so much Jack?"

"No mum, I'm just giving you what you need and want. I'm not going to college today; I'll email my lecturer that I'm sick and I'll let him know when I'll be back. I'd rather spend the day giving you pleasure. Mum, I love you so much."

Mum didn't reply, she looked down at my massive stiff cock then said, "Jack, your cock is still hard, do you want to go again with mummy?"

"Just looking at you mum makes me stiff. This time I want you on top in the cowgirl position. I want to watch your big tits bouncing as fuck me."

As mum was squatting over me, teasing her clit with the bulbous head of my cock, I sent the short email to my lecturer. Mum had such a look of determination on her face as she started to ride me, I knew that this was going to be a great fuck. It was, mum orgasmed twenty minutes later. Then she came off me. My lecturer replied saying to stay in bed until I was fit. It would be wrong to come back and possibly infect other students.

Mum and I then fell asleep. Fucking in different positions every time. Then just before six, dad phoned mum, mum put her iPhone on speaker and said, "Hi David, Jack didn't go to college today, he's been in bed all day, I am just about to make him something to eat. His lecturer says he has to stay away as there's so much of this about that he doesn't want Jack to infection any other students. I have been giving him fluids all day. How are you? Are you managing without me?"

When mum said this, I spread her leg's open the started to tongue fuck her. Mum was smiling at me when dad said, "Jessy, the lecturer is right, don't let Jack go back until he's better, it's not worth it. I was thinking that at this time of the term, it's mostly revision that they're doing. How's the car going? It's a beautiful car."

"David, I haven't been out in it. I've been looking after Jack all day, he says that he's hungry, that's a good sign. He was asleep this afternoon, I went for a walk to get some fresh air. I admired the car for several minutes. It's a beautiful car. David, phone whenever you want. I'd let you speak to Jack, but he's fast asleep now. Thanks for calling."

Mum looked at me then said, "I'm going to be here all week Jack, and you can get as much fluids as you want from my pussy, I love when you go down on me. I don't want you to stop but as well as my pussy being hungry my stomach is too. I'd love it if you went down on me after dinner."

Monday night and all-day Tuesday was constant sex but sex of the highest quality, Jack was giving mum his best everything. Over dinner on Tuesday night Jack said, "Mum, you are glowing and I love that but I think that you're getting a bit tired. How about me going to my classes tomorrow so that you can rest during the day then you'll be fit for me when I come home?"

"Jack, you're a darling for noticing this, I have never had as much sex in my life compressed into such a short period. Let's do that then tomorrow, Thursday and Friday I can give you far better attention. Fuck, we are going home on Friday."

Mum told dad that I was doing this because the revision lectures were on subjects that I was weak in. Dad loved this thinking. We got through to Thursday, I got home from college, mum was only wearing her pearls when I got home. She looked so angelic standing nude with four strings of pearls hanging between her massive tits.

We went straight to bed; mum took her pearls off. We had a lot of intimate foreplay. I told mum to get into the missionary position. Then I wrapped part of the single string of the string of pearls with the biggest pearls around my cock then slid up mum's pussy with the same angle of my that we had done the first time we made love.

It worked, my shaft with the surrounding pearls was stimulating mum's clit in a supercharged way. God knows how many orgasms mum had but it was a lot. I didn't cum, and we had to finish because mum had cum so much. I said, "You have cooked every night, let's go to the hotel we were at on Sunday then you can look at the beautiful lake again. Mum smiled and said she would love that.

It was just after eight, I phoned the hotel, I was told last orders were taken at eight-thirty on week nights. I ordered two medium rare stakes and a bottle of Chablis telling them we would be there at eight thirty. We left for the hotel, in the car mum said, "I'm wearing no bra or panties. Feel free to feel me any time that you want."

Mum was very wet when we arrive at the hotel. The restaurant had two business men who had finished their meal and were now leaving. We were shown to a window table that had an amazing view of the lake. The wine was served first with only me drinking with mum sipping again. The steaks were then served. Half way through eating them the waiter came back and said, "How is your meal?"

"Excellent, as always."

"You were here on Sunday; we are quieter tonight. My name is George, if you ask for me at the reception then I'll always try to get you a window table."

"George, that's so kind of you, we'll be back. We won't require any more tonight. Perhaps when we finish our delicious meal, we will sip our wine looking at the beautiful lake. If you want, bring me, the bill now and I'll settle it which may mean that you'll be home a little earlier."

George nodded in agreement then went for the bill. I paid him, giving him a good tip. He said, "Thank you sir, I'll have an early night, sit as long as you want and enjoy the view. The night porter will clear the table when you leave."

We finished the meal; mum was looking at me seductively. The table like every table in the restaurant had a full-length tablecloth covering from the table to the carpet. Mum whispered, "I want you, Jack."

"Mum, I didn't cum when I was using the pearls, I made you so wet in the car. My cock is hard, and it's under the tablecloth. Could you go under the tablecloth and give me a blowjob? It's one of the few things we haven't done this week."

"Jack, I've wanted to do this all week too, but we were doing so much more this week. I will go under now. If anyone comes in talk to them and I'll stay under until they are gone. But I'll warn you, I'll still be sucking while you talk."

I sat back in my chair, completely relaxed at I felt mum doing magical things with her tongue to my cock. The view of the lake was amazing. Then I felt her lips around the head of cock, as took more and more of my thick shaft into her warm mouth. One of mum's hands was massaging my heavy balls as I felt her lips around the base of my cock.

Then it started to get exciting, I felt the head of my cock against the softness and warmth of mum's throat, it felt so good. Mum's head had been bopping, now it was only bopping a maximum of half an inch. As mum did this she was making a swallowing motion with her throat muscles. This was tightening her throat muscles and squeezing the head of my cock. As her short bobbing got faster she swallowed harder. The first spurt went straight down her throat. Mum was in complete control. She moved her mouth to the head of my cock and sucked every last drop of my creamy cum out of my cock. Then she appeared from under the table and sat on her chair with a mischievous smile on her face she said, "Jack, I was a greedy girl, I swallowed every last drop."

I leaned over and kissed her; I could taste cum in her mouth. I put my cock back in my trousers then we left.

It was a strange feeling on Friday afternoon as mum drove me home. The last six days had been incredible. Last night and again this morning plus when I had got back to the apartment from college this afternoon, we had made love. I still wanted more and looking at mum as she drove, I was positive she wanted it too.

When dad came home, he was happy to see us both. Mum had been busy since we had got home, getting the house in order then shopping. Dad opened a bottle of wine, I had one glass with my dinner then went to my room. I was working on my second game. Nothing had been done on it during the last week. Just after midnight, my phone beeped, the message from mum read, "I was so happy to see your light on. Dad is fast asleep. Come to the kitchen in five minutes. Be as quiet as you can be. I want you to take me doggy style on the kitchen table. I love you."

That was the start of it, every weekend night, when dad fell asleep. Mum would message and we would meet in the kitchen. On Sunday mum drove me back to the college. We would go to the apartment and spend three hours in bed. On Wednesday afternoons, there were no more webcam sessions. Mum would drive to the apartment. We would spend the afternoon in bed then she'd drive home, so she was at home when dad came home from work.

Everything in my world was so good, I was relaxed and contented. I did exceptionally well in my final exams of the year, I got distinction. I approached the local college, they accepted me because of my results and I was now a big name in the gaming world.

The summer holidays were wonderful. As soon as dad left for work, mum was in my bed. I loved the local college. When dad was at work mum was available for me. Then mum got pregnant. Dad was over the moon. Mum and dad had been trying to have another child since I was born but it hadn't happened. Now dad was over the moon when mum got pregnant, he thought his prayers had been answered. I was still having sex with mum right throughout out her pregnancy.

When I finished my second year at the local college, I had a baby sister. Six weeks after she was born mum, and I started having sex again. Mum was glowing, she and dad were so happy to have a second child after nineteen years of marriage. We were all living as one big happy family.

One morning after dad had gone to work, my sister had been fed, mum came to my bedroom. Our lovemaking was getting better. We had a wonderful session then as we lay kissing in bed mum said, "I'm so happy that dad and I had another child, we had been trying for so long. I thought that perhaps it could be down to dad's low sperm count but we have been proved wrong. Dad's so happy, he's now trying for another baby. Jack, fuck me again and we'll see if we can do it?"

A year later mum had a baby boy, dad was over the moon. He was so proud. The family was getting bigger. I had left college now. I was now working on my fourth game. I was also helping mum around the house with a little brother and sister there was a lot to do. Over dinner one night I said to dad, "Dad, I think that we need a bigger house, we are running out of bedrooms. I saw a gorgeous detached villa with five bedrooms. It also has an indoor swimming pool. It would be wonderful for the kids to grow up in. There would even be room if another baby came along. I can buy it for us if you want dad?"

"Jack, I'm working on another baby, I agree with you, the house is too small now. Can you arrange a viewing then we can all go and have a look at it? I appreciate you thinking of this, whatever I get for this house I will give to help to buy the new house."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers