Mum Makes The First Move Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum stopped what she was doing, washed her hands, and came over and hugged me. She was pulling me in close and I could feel the weight of her breasts on my chest, they felt so good. Mum said, "Jack, would you take a year out and help me get this sorted out? I would appreciate it so much if you would?"

"Mum, you have enough money to retire with but that's not the point, your father built the hotel into what it is today. We have over three hundred and fifty staff working there. It's their lives, their livelihoods, they rely on us to pay their mortgages. I want to help you and I want to help them."

What happened in the next five minutes, I will never forget in my life. Mum pulled me closer to her, our mouths met, I felt mum's tongue go deep into my mouth. It felt so good; we were kissing each other with passion. Our tongues were like one in each other's mouths. My right hand explored mum's body. I found her massive left tit; I fondled and played with it, I could feel my cock stiffen as I squeezed her big hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Everything felt so good and natural. We broke away, mum said, "I'm so happy you will help me Jack, we have a responsibility to our staff. Tomorrow, we will go to the hotel and work, we can do it if we work together."

We had our dinner; we talked about Aunt Sal and the hotel. Not a word was said about our kiss and cuddle. After dinner, which was delicious, we watched television, then went to bed. In bed, all I could think of, was how good mum's kisses were. How good her tit felt as I had fondled it. Mum had made the first move; she had given me a taste of her. Would there be any more?

I had limited my sexual experience until my eighteenth birthday; it had changed rapidly after that. I was driving mum's car and also the hotel's ten seat courtesy coach. I loved driving this as it gave me driving experience, it also introduced me to lots of varied sex. Tom, the night porter, was so knowledgeable about a lot of the staff's sexual appetites. There was Molly, a cocktail bar waitress, I had heard Tom tell another male member of staff that Molly was a great gobbler. Molly was a voluptuous married woman whose husband was doing nothing for her. I got on well with Molly, one night I was driving the staff home, there were nine staff in coach and Molly was sitting next to me in the front.

After dropping everyone else off, there was only Molly and I left in the coach when I felt Molly's hand on my flaccid cock. Molly asked, "Would you like me to make him hard for you? Are you comfortable driving while I suck your cock?"

Molly was a fantastic gobbler, but she also gave a great ride and we soon had a routine going. Molly was hot and wanted me every night she worked, sadly that was only two nights a week.

There was also Tom's sister, Joan and her daughter Kay. Joan was a widow and worked as a waitress, like Molly, she was a tall, busty woman who loved cock, especially young cock. Kay worked as a receptionist in a dental surgery and also worked part-time as a waitress in the hotel. Kay was twenty and Joan was thirty-nine. Joan's husband had died when Kay was twelve and Joan had brought Kay up well, she was an intelligent, attractive girl.

One night, there were five staff in the coach with Joan sitting in the front with me acting as navigator. I'm sure she deliberately made sure she'd be the last to be dropped off. As we were driving along Joan said, "Mr Jack, I've had too many coffees, I need to pee, could you pull into the parking place coming up? I shouldn't have had so much coffee so late at night."

As Joan got out of the coach, she left the passenger door open, squatted down, pulling her panties down and her skirt up. Where she was peeing, the light from the coach was illuminating her pussy and as she peed, we had eye contact with Joan smiling throughout. Her vulva was smooth and swollen, a jet of golden pee coming out of her piss hole. She then brought a tissue out of her pocket and wiped her pussy with it. She put the tissue into a wastepaper basket and got back into the passenger seat. Joan was smiling at me when she sat beside me and said, "Did you like what you saw? You can have it if you want as I'm all alone tonight, Kay is at a Congress."

I didn't know what to say, but I felt my cock stiffen as Joan put her hand on my cock and stroked it so seductively, she said, "Let me make him hard for you."

She had my cock out in seconds; she was a great gobbler too. There was a parking place around the corner from her house where she told me to park. That was the start with Joan, she loved it in every hole. Between Molly and Joan, they both taught me how to give a woman incredible oral. I loved the sex I was getting from them; it was on a huge learning curve and I was loving every minute.

Kay then started flirting with me, Joan worked more often than Kay, Kay would come in when we had big functions. I was on duty one night when Kay's dental practice was having a table for twelve in the restaurant to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the dental practice opening. They were late in sitting down as they were in the bar. Kay looked stunning, she like Joan had massive tits. Joan had told me Kay was like her and loved cock. This gave me my first fantasy; I wanted Joan and Kay in a threesome.

It was after eleven when the dental party left the restaurant. I heard Kay on her smartphone trying to get a taxi as the last buses stopped running after eleven. I said, "Kay, would you like me to give you a lift home?"

"I'd love that, Mr Jack, I hope it's not putting you out?"

As I looked at her massive tits jiggling, I said, "No problem, I'll be ready to go in a couple of minutes."

She smiled at me and said, "Take your time, I've got all night."

Kay sat close to me in mum's Golf, then I felt her hand on my thigh, Kay asked, "Are you comfortable if I touch you?"

"I love it Kay, it's nice and relaxing after a hard night."

"I can fully relax you? But I'll need relaxed too?"

Kay had my cock out in seconds, it was a hard call who was the better gobbler, mother or daughter? Then Kay surprised me, she said, "I took my panties off in the hotel, I'd love you to feel my cunt as I suck your cock?"

She was wet and had a hairless pussy, she had a big clit just like her mother. I was stroking her clit with my thumb as I finger fucked her with two fingers. Kay came quickly and said, "Jack, may I call you Jack or do you prefer Mr Jack?"

"Kay, Jack's fine when we're alone, you have a lovely pussy, it feels so good."

"Jack, I need your cock tonight, mum and I have an arrangement, if you didn't know. When one of us has someone at home, we don't interrupt, we just let the other enjoy it. Lately, you are the only one looking after mum and I'm impressed with the number of times you make her cum. Mum and I play games when we have company, we are both noisy and I'll be fucking noisy tonight."

Kay was noisy that night, after her third orgasm I worried not for Joan but in case she would wake the neighbours. I was now fucking Kay regularly, as I was Joan. Molly had got a full-time job as a carer in a Care Home, a one-minute walk from her house. She was happy with the money she was making, as she only worked maybe twelve hours a week in the hotel. Her last gobble with me was incredible, she deep throated me and licked my cock and balls clean afterwards.

My fantasy was still to have a threesome with Joan and Kay, but the opportunity never came up. When Joan was working in the evening, I would visit Kay at home. Later, I'd be back in the hotel and drive Joan home. I was now in Joan's bedroom, doing the same things I'd been doing to Kay a couple of hours earlier. Kay definitely knew I was fucking Joan; I was sure Joan knew I was fucking Kay.

One Wednesday night it happened, I was on duty in the hotel, Joan was also working and she was hot. Just after eleven we got into the coach, it was only Joan and I, my mobile rang, it was Tom wanting to know about a late arrival. I parked the coach in a quiet part of the carpark. As I spoke, Joan had my cock out in seconds and was going down on me.

"Jack, I'm so horny, my period is due, I need your cock so bad, let me make you hard as I drive you home."

The coach had a bench passenger seat with two seats and the driver's seat in the front. Joan was lying across these seats gobbling me as I drove out of the carpark. I then saw Kay walking down the road, she was waving at me, I said, "Kay's walking down the road, she's waving at me, what will I do?"

"She's missed the fucking bus and wants a lift, get your cock away before she sees it."

Joan came off me, leaving my stiff cock popping out of my trousers and boxers. I pulled my jacket around and covered my cock with it. As Kay climbed in the front beside Joan, she said, "I missed the bus, I'm so glad I got you. I was out with the girls and the time just flew in. Are you OK mum?"

Joan wasn't happy as it would be so difficult to fuck now, she replied, "As long as you had a nice night darling, I'm glad we got you."

Joan didn't look happy, Kay caught on to this. I was turning a corner and my jacket moved, exposing my massive stiff cock. Kay saw it and said, "Mum, I hope I haven't spoiled your night, can I make a suggestion?"

Joan didn't know how to handle this and replied, "What would you like to suggest?"

"Mum, you know that Jack's fucking me and I know that Jack's fucking you. Why don't we share him tonight and have a nice threesome? He's fit enough to satisfy both of us. Why don't you go back down on him and make him hard and I'll go down on you and make you so wet? We can all have fun tonight if you do that."

Joan didn't know how to react, she thought for a minute; I felt her lips around the bulbous head of my cock as her head started to bob, Kay had taken off Joan's panties and was now fingering her pussy. They both continued this until we reached the parking place around the corner from Joan's house.

That night was incredible, both Joan and Kay were hot. I realised they both had had sex with each other. As I fucked Joan, Joan was eating Kay's pussy. As I fucked Kay, Kay was eating Joan's pussy. They acted as one in bed; the oral was unbelievable. I gave each of them three orgasms. I could do this frequently, even when I was with Molly, I always gave her multiple orgasms.

It wasn't as though I was dating Joan and Kay, I was fucking them. That night started a new chapter, as from then on, when I fucked one, the other was always there too. All three of us loved this, it brought us closer together and the sex also got so much better.

Although tonight, as I fell asleep, I was only thinking about the passionate kiss, cuddle and feel that mum and I shared, would it happen again?

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read it and this is good for everyone.

Any comments or suggestions please contact me as this will lead to better stories in the future.

jack1107

12