Mum Makes The First Move Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum and son consensual incest.
4.8k words
4.66
34k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Over the next days, mum and I worked long and hard in the hotel, especially as mum needed to get up to date with the accounts. I suggested we employ a bookkeeper who would free mum up and allow her to concentrate on the more general work in the hotel. Mum didn't dismiss it, she wanted to be on top of her new system. The funeral was a big day, it was like Harry's, so many people from all walks of life. The lunch in the hotel was buzzing. A lot of the staff came to the funeral service as they had done for Harry, then went back to the hotel to work.

Mum had never once mentioned our kiss and cuddle evening, I hadn't mentioned it either, we were both working so hard. Mum was a superb organizer, she arranged for two of the hotel painters to redecorate Aunt Sal's bedroom in Harry's house. She gave all the clothes to a local charity. We now had the option of sleeping at Harry's or go home. We stayed at Harry's one night and since the kiss and cuddle night, we hadn't eaten at home once as we were still working in the evening.

Mum sat beside me at the funeral lunch, she looked gorgeous in the outfit I had previously complemented her in although I wished she was sitting opposite me, as her tits in that blouse looked amazing. Before the meal was served, mum leaned over and whispered, "I'm glad it's over now Jack, we can get on with our lives now."

Over the lunch mum said, "I got two duck breasts yesterday from the butcher, I think they may be bigger than the last ones. I'm looking forward to cooking them for us tonight, we need a night off."

It surprised me that mum had bought them yesterday for tonight's meal;, she had obviously given this some thought. Over lunch, mum gave me a lot of eye contact, she was certainly delicious eye candy in her outfit.

After lunch, the room cleared quickly and I went to drive mum home. Being the perfect gentleman, I opened the car door for her and held it open. My cock stiffened when mum sat in the passenger seat and her skirt slid up her thighs four inches, flashing me an inch of her bare thigh above the top of her self-supporting stockings. I also got a glimpse of a frilly laced red thong; I was sure mum had done this on purpose. I thought she had enjoyed the kiss and cuddle evening but the time wasn't right, she'd lost her sister that day. I had the feeling mum was making another move now, she'd waited until after the funeral. I thought, should I make the next move?

As we drove home, mum seemed a little nervous, she said, "Jack, when I was putting Sal's clothes away, I found several of her miniskirts, she must have kept them, mine are all long gone. I tried them on and they fitted me perfectly, I'd love to wear one for you tonight, would you like mummy to do that for you?"

I knew then, mum was ready and was trying to let me know. As we turned into our driveway, I put my hand on her right thigh, my pinkie touched her bare skin and as I squeezed her thigh suggestively, I said, "I'd love that mum but wear at least three-inch heels. Wear the blouse you're wearing but undo a couple more buttons, I'd also like to see you in the blouse braless, I'm sure you'll look stunning?"

Mum squeezed my thigh and said, "Let me surprise you, I want to see you casually dressed, too. Get a bottle of Chablis and I'll catch you in the lounge in a couple of minutes."

I changed into a T-shirt and pair of chinos, got a bottle of Chablis out of the fridge and everything set up on a tray and went into the lounge. I poured myself a glass and thought of mum in a miniskirt, I also thought how soft her skin felt when my pinkie touched her thigh. My cock was stiffening when I heard mum coming down the stairs.

I stood up when mum came into the lounge, she looked stunning in the miniskirt, which didn't cover the top of her self-supporting stockings. In her three-inch heels, her legs looked so long. Her blouse buttons were open and she was showing a lot of tit, which jiggled beautifully when she moved. I couldn't believe that mum had dressed like this for me. She was oozing sex, mum had a beautiful body. I said, "Mum, you are gorgeous, you are a very attractive woman."

"Jack, I'm so happy that you like this, it's been years since I've worn a miniskirt, but I feel comfortable in it. Would you like me to give you a twirl so you can see everything?"

"I'd love that mum but twirl slowly as I want to take it all in."

Mum smiled and turned around slowly in front of me, the miniskirt hugged her beautiful butt, which looked perfect, for her age, mum was gorgeous. As mum finished her twirl she said with a pleasant smile, "Jack, if you would like, I can dress like this when we're together in the house, would you like me to do this for you?"

"I'd love that mum but give me another twirl, this time if you could sway your beautiful hips a little as you turn, I could look at you all day, mum."

"Of course I'll do that for you darling, but I want a nice cuddle when I finish. Jack, do you think I'm sexy? I've lost a lot of confidence in myself. Is this how you want me to move my hips? I can give you a lovely circular motion if you would like?"

Mum's hips were moving like she was dry riding an imaginary cock in front of her. I couldn't believe we were speaking so openly and I was fixated on her hips moving so suggestively now. My cock was rock hard and the bulge in my chinos was so noticeable, I wanted to push mum to see how far she would go.

"Mum, you look so sexy, you're so open-minded, I like that. You know all the hip moves, I love how your big girls are jiggling, will you push them out for me?"

"Of course I will, would you like me to take my top off for you and I'll make them wobble for you? If my tops off you can play with my big girls when we cuddle, I loved what you did to them the last time we kissed."

"Mum, you're exciting me now, I loved how you kissed and I loved feeling your big tits, take off your top but do it slowly. I'm looking forward to my cuddle."

Mum took her top off slowly, her tits were magnificent, the nipples were big and hard, mum wobbled them seductively. As mum brought her left nipple to her mouth and started sucking and licking on it, she said, "Jack, I want to excite you, since we kissed that's all I've been thinking of. If I'm honest, you excite me a lot, we are both adults, I don't have a problem with it, do you?"

Mum finished her enticing twirl as I took her in my arms, before we kissed I said, "Mum, I'm comfortable with it, let me get you very excited now. Can I feel everywhere? If I can feel everywhere, I will know how excited you are?"

Before mum's tongue went deep inside my mouth, mum said, "Of course you can, will I take my panties and skirt off for you? My panties are soaked, just being near you makes me so wet. If we're going to do it, let's do it properly."

Mum was naked apart from her self-supporting stockings and heels, she kicked her heels off as she pulled my T-shirt off; I took off my chinos and boxers as mum pulled me onto the carpet. Her right hand fondling my balls as my stiff cock rested against the inside of her forearm, mum's touch was amazing, her tongue going deeper inside my mouth as I fondled her big girls. I couldn't believe we were doing this; I was loving it and so was mum. Mum said, "I've big girls and you have an enormous cock, Jack, I need your cock now, it's been so long for me. You're hard and I'm wet, lie back and let me go on top, we can do all the naughty things when we're in bed later."

Mum was so agile, the way she moved was so well coordinated, as she squatted over my cock, she noticed some pre-cum on my piss slit. With a graceful movement she squeezed my piss slit open and her tongue licking the pre-cum away. She then slid the tip of her tongue as deep as she could go, down my piss slit.

As mum was doing this, I was admiring her gorgeous vulva; it was smooth and swollen, her thick cunt flaps looked so inviting. Her long sex slit was perfectly formed, I wondered what mum's clit would be like, I couldn't get near it as mum was kneeling between my spread legs taking the full length of my cock down her mouth and throat.

I felt the softness of the walls of her throat; she did a swallowing motion with her throat muscles, giving an amazing feeling to the bulbous head of my cock. Mum was a great gobbler, too. Mum came off me and as she squatted over me, she had her hand around the base of my cock rubbing the head of my cock up and down her gorgeous sex slit, mum said, "I can't wait to feel this big boy inside me."

"Tell me what you want mum, I need to know?"

"I want your enormous cock, I'm going to go on top and give my baby a wonderful ride. I want you to shoot your spunk deep inside me, are you ready for me?"

"I'll always be ready for you mum, give me a good one and wobble those beautiful tits as you do it."

Mum put the head of my cock in the middle of her gorgeous sex slit and pushed down, she was so wet that she took the full length with the first push. I felt the heat of her cunt walls and the lips of her cunt around the base of my cock, mum was tight. Mum said, "You're big, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, believe me that feels so good. I feel stretched and it feels so comfortable, I think I'm falling in love with your cock Jack. Now, let me get a pleasant rhythm going and I'll bring you off, I can't wait to feel your spunk squirt on my cervix. If I do anything you like, tell me and I'll make it more intense for you. Let me make it tighter for you, I'm rushing, do you like a tight cunt?"

Mum had a powerful rhythm going now, her tits were jiggling beautifully, she was tightening her cunt muscles at the base and head of each thrust, mum was giving a great ride and she was trying to make it better for me, I was enjoying this. I started fingering mum's big clit and knew that I'd enjoy sucking this one. Mum loved it, she was purring with pleasure as she pounded my cock.

I was sure mum had a couple of small orgasms, her pussy was squelching, she had raised the tempo considerably, she was riding me faster and harder now. I wanted to know more about mum's sex life, I said, "I love a tight cunt mum, yours is incredible and you're giving me an incredible ride, dad must be so stupid not to realize this. You are giving me one of the best rides of my life."

"Your dad was into quantity, he would fuck anything, he fucked just for the sake of fucking, I was into quality. Jack, your father was an in and out lover, he only cared about himself. Your father never gave me an orgasm, as soon as he came, he just pulled out. I've already had two orgasms with you, and I feel a big one coming. This is the best ride of my life and it feels so good. I'm glad you like it tight, I'll start my Kegel exercises again, Jack, we can make this work. What do you look for in a woman?"

"Mum, you tick all the boxes, big tits, and a great ride. Are you close, mum? Let's try to cum together and make this one special."

"I'd love that Jack, I'm close. Are you dating anyone?"

Mum was pounding my cock hard, it felt so good, her tits were bouncing now, I loved everything. Mum's pussy was so wet, I was still fingering her huge clit with my other hand. I took some of her cunt juice and lubed my middle finger and as mum pounded me, I slid my thick long finger up mum's tight ass.

Mum loved it, she was gripping my cock tighter and we both came simultaneously. Mum had a body-shaking orgasm and as she shook, she cried out, "This is unbelievable, baby it's so good, everything we've done today has been good, I felt your spunk spurt so hard against my cervix. I can't believe how strong my orgasm was, it was incredible. I loved your anal play, I've had very little of that apart from when I've given myself pleasure, I'd love us to experiment further with this. You didn't say if you're dating anyone."

"I'm not mum, you didn't tell me if you're dating anyone?"

Mum smiled, kissed me lovingly and said, "I'm not darling, the thought has crossed my mind many times but when Harry and Sal were around, I didn't want to do anything in case I got caught, there's something else which is so important for me and that's you, my life's sole object has been looking after you. I'll be the first to admit it, you make me hot, I've also no regrets about what we've done and I'm happy we have done it, your recovery time is amazing, let's try another position but I want you to be in control."

As I positioned mum on all fours, her butt level with my stiff cock at the bottom of the bed, she was now in the perfect position for me to do her doggy style. She knew what was happening and spread her legs allowing me easier access to her beautiful honey pot, mum was so wet as I put the bulbous head in the middle of her dripping wet sex slit. As I gently pushed my stiff cock into her, I said, "Mum, I love your cunt, it's so warm and welcoming, I feel at home when I'm inside you, I'm so happy we're doing this too, is there anything you want me to do to make it better for you?"

Mum gasped as the head of my cock hit her cervix, mum said, "I love your big horn Jack, you have a magnificent cock, it feels so good when you're in me, if I adjust my hips I can take you deep, I love it deep. We have got to experiment with different positions and we'll find things we both like. Just give me a good fucking now, I don't believe it, I think I'm going to cum again."

I laughed and said, "Mum, that's what I'm here for, I'll be your cum machine, every time you see me you'll want to cum, do you want it harder and faster now? Cum mum, I love to feel your warm cum run down my cock and onto my balls."

"Jack, every time I see you, my pussy gets wet, I can't help it, looking at you makes it happen. When we are in the office together, I want you to fuck me on top of Harry's desk or you sit on top of one of those beautiful mahogany armchairs with the ball and claw feet, and I'll go on top and give you a wonderful ride, baby I'm cumming."

As mum's body twitched again, I thought of the times recently when mum and I had been working in the office and I had wanted to fuck her. The office was palatial in its décor, two antique desks and chairs and had its own bathroom. It had been a bedroom but it had a noise problem coming from the kitchen's refrigerators and freezers, and the view was of the kitchen's delivery entrance, so Harry had made it into his and Aunt Sal's office. I replied, "Mum, that's a great idea, I'll be working every day in the office."

The next month flew by, how mum and I kept our relationship secret, I will never know. When we were alone, we were kissing and touching all the time but when in public, we were so respectful of each other. Mum, while in the hotel, continued to dress conservatively but all her outfits were easily accessible, it was not unusual for us to make love twice a day in the office. Mum couldn't get enough of my cock and I couldn't get enough of mum's body.

Within three days of mum and I starting our relationship, I no longer drove the staff home, I set a Rota so a staff member was available every night to drive the staff home. I said that my workload was so heavy now that I couldn't continue and they accepted this as the staff saw the hours I was now working.

Mum and I had the hotel running smoothly, together we had put in systems that made our accounts system so much better. The staff had helped us achieve this and we were all working as a team. As an incentive, we had introduced a bonus scheme which benefited all the full-time staff which they greatly appreciated.

Mum's birthday was coming up, she'd be forty-one. Over breakfast in the house one morning, I said, "Mum, your birthday is coming up, why don't we go away for a break together? We've been working seven days a week for ages, we both could do with a change of scenery."

Mum looked serious and said, "Jack, I'd love that but how can we do it, we've done an excellent job in hiding our relationship but if we went off together for a weekend to celebrate my birthday, then a few eyebrows would be raised. We should just go out for dinner to celebrate as that wouldn't be a problem, Jack, we must keep this secret."

Later that morning, mum and I were in the office, I was checking my emails and I found one advising on a Food and Catering Exhibition in Paris, which ran for five days and included mum's birthday. I forwarded the message to mum and then told her I'd sent her an interesting email. Mum read it, a big smile appeared on her face and she blew me a kiss then said, "Jack, this is excellent, Harry went to this exhibition years ago and made contacts there that have lasted for years. We could go for six nights, I'm so happy that you have found this, I'll buy some beautiful lingerie to wear for you in Paris."

I locked the office door, sat on the antique armchair with my trousers and boxers at my ankles, as mum stripped, my monster cock had all of her attention. As she knelt in front of me, she said, "Darling, book a suite with a King-size bed for the six nights under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Ryan, now let me at your cock, it's so hard, I'm going to give you a great ride."

Mum went down on me, there was no rush, she just wanted to give me pleasure, it didn't take long until I was rock hard. As mum stood in front of me before she mounted me, I knew her pussy would drip, mum always came when she sucked my cock. Straddling me, she pushed down and took my full length with the first push and soon had a powerful rhythm going, she was giving me a great ride. When mum sensed we were both close she said, "Six days in Paris with you Jack, what a birthday present, we'll work hard and play even harder, I'm so happy you have come up with this, we are going to have a great time."

We both climaxed simultaneously, it was a wonderful feeling for both of us, mum and I had been together for over two months and everything was getting better. I booked the hotel and flights before we went for lunch, the hotel I had booked was four-star, but there were at least ten excellent restaurants within walking distance of it. Mum and I were both so happy to be going, we had a nine o'clock flight in the morning and the return flight was six in the evening, it would all start a week on Monday morning.

That night as we lay in bed, mum said, "Jack, this has been our best day, I feel things are falling into place, it's difficult for us to be open as I'm sure many people would jump to the wrong conclusions. We are both adults and have needs and urges, luckily, we both satisfy the other on these issues. I'm so looking forward to our holiday, I'm sure it will be great for both of us."

Mum was fantastic at the next Head of Department meeting, it happens every Monday morning. Mum announced that, "Jack and I will attend the Food and Catering Exhibition in Paris a week today. My father went there years ago, and the hotel benefited from this. I have downloaded a copy of the brochure and Stand Holders, so each one of you can make a list of things that would improve our hotel. If you have any suggestions, then please let Jack or I know by the end of this week."

This went down so well, they all took a brochure, next morning, many people were making suggestions and the suggestions were good. Mum was so happy, her first-class organizational skills came into play, we were both surprised with the suggestions, all were good and practical and, in most cases, would save money for the hotel.

We left on Monday morning and I noticed on the plane that mum was wearing a wedding ring with a sparkling diamond beside it. Mum held my hand during the flight, we could have looked like a couple going on honeymoon. We checked into the Hotel then made our way to the Exhibition Centre, it was huge, mum had expected this and was wearing comfortable flat heeled walking shoes, keeping her three-inch heels for playtime in the evening. We covered a lot on the first day and as we left the Centre, mum said, "This trip has been worthwhile, the table and bed linen we saw today is of the highest quality and we need to replace what we have got. I'm glad we've come, let's get back to the hotel and have a quickie before we go out for dinner."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12