Mum Makes The First Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of a wonderful week, mum had chosen the restaurants we ate at in the evening, she also dressed so suggestively when we went out. I felt so proud she was my partner and we constantly showed affection to each other. Within three days we had covered the Exhibition, we had achieved everything we set out to do. The lingerie shops mum found were amazing, in one shop she bought so much we couldn't get it in the suitcase, so mum had it Fed Ex'd to the hotel.

We spent mum's birthday in bed, only ordering food from room service. It was an incredible day; we were both so relaxed. The rest of the week flew in, we had a wonderful week together and had used the Exhibition to improve the hotel. Our week of lovemaking had been incredible. On our last day we had to check out of the hotel by twelve, so I phoned reception and organized a late checkout to enable us to stay in our room until four-thirty in the afternoon. We had lunch in the hotel then went back to bed.

When we were in the shower, mum said, "Jack, I've made an appointment with my gynaecologist for tomorrow morning at ten, my period is three weeks overdue, it may be my age that could have caused this but if I'm pregnant I will be thrilled about it, how do you feel?"

I took mum in my arms, we kissed so lovingly, I said, "I would be so happy, can I come with you tomorrow?"

Mum kissed me so lovingly and said, "You can drive me but you can't come into the clinic as that would look odd, we must be careful about this. I've been asked out several times at the hotel but I've always declined politely, twice I've had flowers sent; two receptionists have commented on it which could ease the situation for us?"

"Mum, you're a very attractive woman, how would it ease the situation for us?"

Mum kissed me so lovingly and said, "I can say, I'd a one-night stand, the guy banged me up and now I've got a little brother or sister for Jack, this could be our only way out."

We arrived back home then went into the hotel for dinner and to check our mail, everything was good and the hotel had been fully booked during the week. Mum in her own efficient way changed the Head of Department meeting from ten in the morning to three in the afternoon. Everyone would be happy when they heard about the things we'd ordered.

That night in bed, mum and I felt so relaxed, we were in this together; I wanted mum to be pregnant and I'm sure that she wanted the same, my only concern was that it would be a healthy child, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I drove mum to the clinic and waited in the car, spending the hour she was in there googling about problems from an incestuous relationship. My head was spinning with all the alternatives that could be available, it was a worrying hour, then I saw mum coming out of the clinic, she had the happiest look on her face that I'd ever seen her with. I knew then, without a word being said, that everything was good. Mum got into the car and said, "Let's get home and I'll tell you all the good news in bed."

I held hands with mum as I drove home, I wanted to stop and hug and kiss her, but couldn't do in case someone saw us. We got home, as soon as we were inside the hallway, mum was hugging and kissing me, she said, "Jack, I'm six weeks pregnant, I have a little boy inside me, your little boy, he's healthy, everything is good, I'll stop drinking now, I'm so happy, make love to me now."

We made love and stayed in bed until two, then went to the meeting. Mum and I were so happy, mum had told me she had told her gynaecologist that she'd had a one-night stand with a guy, she knew nothing about him and wasn't interested in trying to contact him. Her doctor had told her this happens all the time and to put 'Unknown' on the birth certificate. Mum also would see her doctor every month, the doctor also advised her to take things easy.

The months flew in, mum changed her diet and clothing, she was now seven months pregnant and you couldn't see a bump, the baby's health was excellent, lots of tests had been taken. We were still making love three times a day; mum loved the spoon position as I didn't put any weight onto her bump. When the big day came, mum had our son in a private clinic where she had the best possible support. I was there at the birth and saw my beautiful healthy son being born.

I had to go back to the hotel but in the evening went back to the Clinic, mum was so happy as she held our son in her bed. I said, "Mum, I think we should call our son Harry, what do you think?"

As tears rolled from mum's eyes, she said, "Yes, we'll call him Harry."

The End.

Please Give 5 Stars as more people will read it, comments and suggestion are welcome as this can give inspiration for better stories.

Regards jack1107

12