Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 02

Story Info
Mum proves to be a lot more than he thought.
2k words
4.52
63.1k
85

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers

After a much-needed shower I felt rejuvenated, although my cock was a little sore from the days adventure. As I towelled myself dry, I couldn't help but smile as I thought of my sister, Beth. My thoughts were interrupted by my Mum knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up Mike, Beth wants to open her presents, told her she has to wait for you."

I'm not sure if it was the sound of my Mums cheery voice or my thoughts of Beth naked urging me on, but my cock was no longer flaccid. It was now tenting my towel; I was about to answer her when the door opened, Mum just walked in. Desperately trying to cover my erection I sat on the toilet and crossed my legs. Stifling a laugh as she glanced at my crotch,

"Oh, how my babies have grown up, hurry up, dinner will be here soon."

Pulling on a pair of jeans and a t shirt I walked downstairs, the sound of Mum and Beth's laughter filtering from the kitchen somehow filled me with dread and excitement.

In the 10 years since Dad had left, I had only known my mother to be dressed in Jeans with very little makeup. Tonight, was different, her face was immaculately made up, her blue eyes sparkled as she looked me up and down.

"Nice to see you made an effort Mr," she scolded looking at my tatty jeans and old Motorhead t shirt.

I'm sorry I mumbled; wasn't aware we were dressing for dinner."

As we opened our present's I was stunned to see an envelope with our Dad's spidery handwriting, as I opened the card a piece of paper fell out. Picking it up, I gasped in amazement, it was a cheque for £5000. Stuffing it back in the envelope, I decided not to make a fuss in front of Mum as I was sure it would dwarf any present she could afford. Going through the rest they contained various amounts of money and clothes etc.

Beth got up from the floor and flopped into the chair opposite me. Lightly crossing her legs, she laid back in the chair, as she crossed her legs again, she shuffled her butt forwards a little. There was no doubt Beth was a beautiful young woman that was clearly showing me her Pussy. Mum got up to get some wine from the cooler in the garage, saying "Dinner will be here soon."

Beth was wearing a pale blue dress, as soon as Mum had left the lounge, she flipped the hem up revealing her freshly shaven pussy, with just a strip of hair on her mons.

"You like?" she mouthed, flipping her dress back down again.

"Fuck yeah" was all I could say, my cock painfully hard in my tight jeans.

Mum came back carrying a bottle of wine and a large bag from the local Chinese restaurant.

"Well I hope you're hungry, I ordered a banquet for 4, seems to be a hell of a lot here. Hope you don't mind take away just couldn't face a crowded restaurant."

During the meal I watched both women as they served the various dishes. Admiring Mum's short green skirt, I caught myself admiring her long legs, the swell of her breast's and wondering what she would look like naked in my bed. Shaking myself back to reality I caught the knowing grin from Beth.

Clearing away after the meal, Mum asked Beth to go out to the car to collect a bag on the back seat. Putting the bag on the table, with her back to me, Beth lent forward slightly giving me a great view of the top of her legs as her dress rode up on her pert arse.

Handing out our presents, I got a Diamond "Pinkie Ring," that fitted my little finger perfectly. Beth's present was a beautiful necklace and earrings.

"Ok, I have a little present for each of you for your trip."

Handing us both boxes, I watched as Beth opened her box first. Mums shriek of laughter made me jump as Beth's face went crimson when she pulled a small vibrator from the box.

"Trust me babe a session with that is a lot better than ending up with twins at 18!" Mum said.

As I opened my box, it dawned on me how hard it must have been for mum to have twins at 18. Pulling a small box out I realised it was a 12 pack of Durex.

"Same goes for you Mr" Mum said, her smile lighting up the room.

Beth had already said that she had to go see a friend who was having a hard time, ran upstairs, to put her panties on I assumed.

"Ok, Mike and I will finish this wine and then wash up, you can make us breakfast." Mum yelled up the stairs to Beth.

Chapter 2

Sitting next to Mum on the sofa we chatted happily about how the shop was going and Beth and I's upcoming trip. As I explained our Itinerary, I noticed that mum had got a little closer to me and had gone quiet.

"You ok?" I asked, as I looked at her serious face and teary eyes.

"Yeah, just me being silly, please be careful and look after you sister when your away." Leaning in she kissed me full on the lips.

The kiss only lasted for a second or 2, it was glorious as her soft, full lips pressed onto mine. Cuddling into my shoulder the tears ran down her face as she sobbed.

"I am going to miss you both so much, I know I haven't been the best mother. I bitterly regret being so busy at work."

Putting my arm around her I didn't really know what to say. Cuddling into me even further, my hand slid down her back, so my hand was resting below her arm and my fingers were grazing on her breast. We laid like this for several minutes until she straightened a little.

"Be honest with me Mike, are you a Virgin?"

"Sort of." I replied, saying no, would have brought questions that I couldn't answer.

For several moment neither of us spoke, Mum was obviously deep in thought and I was enjoying exploring her breast with my fingers. Moving my hand slightly I was able to subtly cup her breast and gauge her size.

"Do you like the feel of an old women's tit?" Mum asked.

"Mum you are definitely not old, sorry I didn't mean..."

Putting a finger to my lips, she stood up.

"I am 36, 37 in a few weeks but I try to stay in shape, do you think I am attractive?"

As I gazed at her platinum blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, platinum blonde hair framing her delicate face I nodded dumbly.

"Mum you are stunning, my friends refer to you as a yummy mummy and a MILF.

"MILF?", she repeated looking puzzled.

Feeling myself blushing. "Mums I'd like to fuck." I whispered.

"OIC and would you?"

Deciding the question didn't really need an answer, I just nodded.

"Wow, perhaps I am not such an old hag after all," she giggled.

"Well now you have stoked my ego I'm off to bed, think I have said enough for one day."

Picking her phone up as it chirped with a text message, she read the screen.

"That's your sister, she's not coming home tonight, her friend is very upset, boyfriend has left... again! Says she will see you early in morning to catch train, goodnight."

Sitting alone with my thoughts about today I remembered my sister's velvety softness and the sight of my cock forcing her delicate folds apart as she forced herself down on me. Freshest in my mind, was my Mothers soft body snuggled in close, not objecting as my hand weighed and caressed her breast. Thinking about her reaction seemed surreal and made my cock even stiffer. Deciding I really needed to do something about my aching cock I started up the stairs to bed, when my Mum called me to her room.

"Mike, will you give my back and neck a massage please, think I hurt myself lifting a case at work."

Trying to hide my raging erection I got some oil from her bathroom, when I returned, she was laying on her bed face down in just her Bra and Panties.

"I have never done a massage, so you will have to say if I do it wrong ok?"

"Just work the oil into my back, neck and shoulders, try to feel any knots in my muscles."

Setting to work I poured a little of the oil onto the small of her back and tried to manipulate her skin the way I had seen on tv. Purring with delight Mum turned her head to one side.

"Oh, that is heaven, oh yeah, like that."

Pouring the oil into my hand seemed to work better, allowing my hand to glide over her soft skin.

"Just a little lower" reaching down she lowered her panties, so they only just covered her arse. Kneading, pulling and pushing her skin was making my fingers ache but my eyes were fixed on the 2 globes of her butt, Pouring more oil into my hand I worked her butt cheeks, this caused her panties to slide a bit further down exposing her anus to me.

As I worked my hands laterally along her butt, I allowed my fingers to stray onto her Anus, although she stiffened at first, she relaxed almost immediately. Becoming bolder, I let my fingers go a little bit further each time, sighing she spread her legs a little and soon my fingers were dipping into her pussy.

"Can you undo my Bra strap please? Would like you to start on my upper back and neck."

Worried that I had gone too far, I tried to undo the strap, eventually mum reached round and undid them herself, and pulled the bra from underneath her.

"Don't want oil on my bra it is new and was expensive."

Resting slightly on her elbows she was allowing me a great view of her tits, only her nipples were hidden from my greedy gaze. As I massaged her back, I frequently ran my hands down to the soft sides of her breasts, they were magnificent. They were larger than Beth's and mums skin seemed much softer and whiter. Eventually I worked my way up to her neck and shoulders eventually she said, "Oh that was wonderful, thank you."

Thinking I was finished I took a last look at her butt and milky white tits before turning to leave.

"Where are you going, need my front doing. My back feels great, all soft and smooth."

In one fluid movement she turned over, her tits were fantastic, her nipples were swollen, she was obviously turned on as I was. Deciding to start in the middle I poured oil into my hand and worked from her pantie line up to just below her breasts. Putting more oil onto my hands I started on her breasts and neck.

Becoming more confident I concentrated on her tits and nipples. Her nipples were really swollen and very hard, pinching and rolling them between my fingers caused her to moan softly. Continuing this for a few minutes she suddenly grunted and moved around opening and closing her legs quickly.

Realising I had just made my mother cum was amazing, I continued gently sweeping my hands up and down her upper body as she shook and trembled.

"That was incredible Mike, its been a long time since," her voice trailed off.

"Promise me you will never tell anyone about this."

"Of course, I wont tell anyone, I don't need to brag to my friends, they wouldn't believe me anyway!"

Reaching down mum slid her panties down and kicked them off her feet.

"Best you get on and do the rest of me then!"

As always comments welcome, let me know if its worth carrying on with story.

tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers