Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the quay, Harry motioned to us as he looked across the Lake.

"Your 1st lesson, keep your eye on the weather, conditions change fast on this lake."

As we walked down the Quay, I looked at the various boats and jet skis. I had assumed that we would be using one of the small 4 metre boats, I was stunned when Harry stopped by a 15-metre cruiser. Showing me the engine's, he explained the basics and things to look for, in the event of a problem. Moving up to the bridge he explained the radar, GPS and marine radio. Making sure we both understood them, he emphasized how important they were. Taking us upstairs to the upper bridge (He referred to it as a flying bridge.) I noted that the control's mirrored those downstairs.

Turning the ignition on, he pressed the starter for the left engine and then the right. The Penta diesel's burst into life, adjusting the throttles they settled to idle. Looking over the stern of the boat, Harry checked that water was circulating, leaving the engines to warm up, he showed us the rest of the boat. In the cabin was a galley, with a fridge, cooker, microwave and small sink. Moving forward we saw a bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin. In the front of the boat was a large double bed, wardrobe and a further cabin, with bunk beds.

Casting the boat off, Harry carefully stowed the mooring lines away, before reversing off the mooring. Moving the throttles forward the boat surged into the lake.

"Ok, lad, you can take over now."

I was impressed at how comfortable the padded bench style seat was. The steering was light and once I had got used to the slight delay between turning the wheel and the boat starting to turn, I managed to keep her in a reasonably straight line. As I enjoyed driving the boat, Harry showed Beth how to use the GPS and Marine radio. After a while we changed places and Harry patiently went through the GPS and radio with me. Returning the throttles to an idle, Harry went through a large map, showing us some danger points and nice places to visit.

Looking at the map, I could see at the far end of the lake there was a river that seemed to connect other lakes. Returning to the controls, Beth was obviously enjoying herself, growing in confidence she pushed the throttles forward, soon the GPS was indicating 34 mph. Arriving back at the dock, Harry, gave some pointers, but left Beth to navigate into the narrow mooring. I was impressed as she brought the boat to a stop alongside, allowing me to jump onto the Quay and tie the rope's off. Using a ½ hitch as Harry had showed us.

Showing us how to lower the anchors, and some other instrument's, he wished us Bon voyage and walked back towards the house. Untying the ropes and stowing them away as Harry had showed us, I took the controls and inched the boat away from the small dock. Moving out into the lake, I watched as the depth gauge dropped below 60 metres, keeping an eye on the instruments I followed the shoreline for a while, waving at Mabel as we cruised past the house.

As I turned toward the middle of the lake, Beth came onto the bridge holding a note.

"Holy shit, the fridge is huge and fully stocked, the note says we have enough fuel and provision for 5 days cruising. They would appreciate, if we checked in at least once a day, using the radio or phone if we have a signal."

Smiling, I cracked the throttles open and headed for the other side of the lake, about 3 miles away.

"Lunatic," Beth grinned, would you like a coffee?

Going below, she left me to enjoy the feeling of power as the engines howled the wind whipped my hair and spray spattered the windshield. Slowing down as we approached the far shore, I turned in a gently arc we ran parallel to the shoreline. Keeping the shore about 200 metres away I relaxed as I saw we were in about 10 metres of water. Rounding a small headland, I saw a small cove, with a sandy beach. Inching in I checked the depth, at about 3 metres I turned the bow into the gentles waves and dropped the anchor. As I waited for the boat to settle, Beth came up, carrying 2 cups of steaming coffee.

"You are an inconsiderate dick, she exclaimed. Did it not occur to you that trying to make coffee in a boat that is bouncing about, is difficult and dangerous?

Nodding an apology, I was enthralled to see she had changed into a skimpy bikini, obviously forgetting the top! Beth's diet was obviously working, the slight paunch on her belly was gone, her breasts seemed even more pert. She looked fantastic as her hair flowed freely to her shoulders. As she strode confidently towards me, her breast jiggling seductively, wearing not much more than a huge smile on her face, she viewed the growing bulge in my trousers.

"Oooh you are a good boy," she laughed as she took my rock-hard cock out.

Kneeling in front of me, she gently sucked and nibbled the sensitive skin of my bell end. After a few minutes I could feel my sap starting to rise, sensing this she stood up and took her bikini bottoms off.

Oh no, love the taste of you, but need my pussy filling."

Laying down on the bench seat, she spread her legs, exposing her exquisite pussy to my greedy eyes and mouth. Spreading her lips with my left hand I pushed her mons up a little, causing her clit to pop out. The sun made the pinkness of her pussy glisten as her clit stood up like a beacon. As I ran my tongue around its base, Beth squealed, grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my mouth into her.

Taking her clit between my lips, I sucked and rolled the sensitive skin with my tongue. Very quickly Beth started to cum. Moving down a little, I feasted on her nectar as it poured from her flexing hole. Reaching up I tweaked her nipples causing her to scream in extasy as her orgasm ripped through her. Moving up her body, I felt the soft wetness of her entrance as my cock bumped into her sex. Lifting her legs, so her heels rested on my shoulders I glided into her, deeper than I ever had. Resisting the temptation of banging her as fast as I could I slowly withdrew, as I slowly penetrated her. I think I hit the top of her cunt, causing her to grunt. "Oh fuck, yes, that is wonderful."

Feeling Beth's pussy start to grip and flex on my cock, I rammed into her as hard as I could. As my cock expanded and jerked it shot ropes of spunk deep inside of her. Beth literally screamed as her 2nd orgasm crashed over her, losing control she clawed her nails down my back. The pain of the scratches only seemed to increase the pleasure I was feeling.

Exhausted I rolled off and laid on the floor, waiting for my breathing and heartbeat to return to normal. After a few minutes I moved to the large bench seat on the opposite side of the open cockpit and watched my gorgeous sister as she massaged her tits. Eventually she moved her hand between her legs. Grabbing her pussy lips, she pulled them apart, giving me a great view of the inside of her pussy as it gaped wide open. Moving up to her clit, her hand was a blur as she brought herself to another crashing orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm sorry but I really needed to cum again, did you enjoy the show" she asked.

"It was absolutely amazing" I replied, as I waved my rock- hard cock in front of her mouth. When I entered her again, we made slow passionate love. Beth orgasmed twice more before I shot my load, deep in her creamy pussy. After dozing in the bright sunshine for an hour or so, I thought of going for a shower. Beth was looking at the beach,

"How deep is the water here?"

Glancing at the gauge, "about 2.4 metres, why?

Without bothering to answer she dived in, surfacing she yelled.

"Come on, the water is lovely."

As soon as I hit the water, I knew she had lied, it was absolutely freezing. Chasing her as she swam away, we both staggered onto the beach, nude and freezing. Beth's nipples stood proudly as she rubbed the cold from her body, my cock and bollox had retreated into my body. Gradually the sun dried and warmed our skin, so we walked along the small beach to a small hill at the end. Walking to the top we gasped in amazement as we realised, we were on a small island.

"Do you think anybody's ever had sex on that beach," Beth asked as she tweaked her nipples.

I was just about to admit that I couldn't do it again as she erupted in laughter. "Only winding you up Bro." Chasing her down the hill we did a lap of the small Island, returning to the beach, we realised that we would have to swim back to the boat. It seemed to be even colder as we swam the short distance back to the boat, hauling ourselves aboard, we hoped the water was still hot as we dashed for the shower.

The shower wasn't big enough for 2, so we took turns. The hot water felt fantastic, but all to soon it was time to hop out and let Beth have a turn. Unsure of how much water we had, we reluctantly turned the shower off. Beth said she would cook, so I went on deck to radio Harry and Mabel. Harry answered my call at the 2nd attempt. Pleased to hear from us, he said that we would be ok moored in the cove, adding that the weather was going to be superb tomorrow.

The meal was superb, some sort of casserole, wondering where Beth had suddenly got her culinary skill from, she admitted that Mabel had included a load of meals that just needed sticking in the microwave. After dinner I decided that I must tell Beth about Mum. Opening a bottle of wine, I took a deep breath and told her everything

"It doesn't make any difference. I love you Mike and don't want anybody else. well, except I want to try girl sex with Mabel."

Slightly surprised at her reaction to the revelation that I was having sex with our Mum, we made the bed up and fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning we had long lazy sex, relishing each other's body's and company.

Checking the gauge on the side of the water tank, we each had long cool showers. After doing all the check's that Harry had shown us, I started the engines. Leaving them to warm up, Beth and I enjoyed the early morning sunshine as we drank our coffee. Beth took us out into the lake, turning left she set a course for the lake shoreline. As we got closer, we could see that there was a small mariner directly in front of us. Deciding to top our water tanks up, Beth came alongside the jetty. Jumping off I tied up as Beth shut the engine's down, deciding we had better go into the marina and get permission to use their hose we started to walk towards some buildings.

Before we had gone a few yard's, an elderly man walked towards us, although we didn't understand him, it was clear he was agitated about something. Trying to explain to him, that we didn't understand, he made it clear that we were to wait there. In a few minutes he returned with a young lad, asking if we were English, he relayed our answer to the old man.

"My grandfather wants to know what you are doing with his friend's boat, Cougar,"

Explaining, that we were Harry's grandchildren and Harry had given us the boat for a few days, the old man started to relax and smile. After a long exchange in German the old man nodded to us and walked slowly away.

"My Grandfather say's that whatever you want I am to see to it."

"Well we want some water, and to buy some apples if possible."

"That is not a problem, just go through the gate, turn right, in about 200mtrs you will see a small shop. They sell fruit, eggs etc. I will take your boat around to the drinking water pump, that water is no good." He said nodding at the hose reel on the jetty.

Handing him the key's we watched as he expertly reversed, spun the boat round and disappeared down the small river. Holding hand's, we walked down the little lane, it was 10 am and it was getting very hot. Finding the shop, Beth bought apples, grapes, fig's and some suntan lotion. I bought some fresh orange juice and 2 bottles of wine.

Returning to the Marina we found that the young lad had returned, as we approached he said that "he had topped the water and diesel tanks and pumped the grey water tanks out" Asking "how much we owed him," the lad shook his head, "Nothing, I just did as my Grandfather told me."

Nosing out of the narrow inlet, we cruised down the coast, granddad was certainly right, it was a stunning place.

Comments welcome, is it worth me writing part 4?

12