Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 11

Story Info
Beth and Mike, meet Tracy and settle into life at home.
3.5k words
4.54
14.2k
28

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers

It was strange being back at home, Beth and I couldn't kiss and cuddle or behave like man and wife in public. As January wore into February, we settled back into a routine of, sleep, eat, work, a far cry from the idyllic lifestyle we had enjoyed over the last few months. Mum had expanded the coffee shop, buying the bakery next door and taking the connecting wall out. Increasing the menu to Pasties, Sandwiches and Cakes with a seating area meant the shop was always packed. Beth was on nights, making sandwiches and pasties with Tracy, while I tried to be polite, to arrogant and rude customers 12 hours a day. I had 2 hours off and Beth got up early on a Thursday to attend the local collage for German lessons.

Calling a staff meeting, Mum and Tracy announced they were getting married on the 4th March, adding that Tracy was now a partner in the business. Beth and I were surprised as originally the wedding had been planned for August, mum just shrugged her shoulders,

"we didn't want to wait."

The relentless pressure on staff eased a little when it was decided to open from 6am to 10pm, Using 3 shifts. I was on 6am till 2pm and Beth worked 10pm till 6am, It felt good to get our lives back. Most afternoon's we would go out to dinner and just enjoy each other's company, every day we made sure to make slow, gentle love before Beth went to work.

On a particularly cold and wet Wednesday afternoon, we decided to skip our normal dinner date. Joining a sleepy Beth in bed was heaven, I loved the "just woke up" look, her long hair was mussed up and her warm soft body soon warmed me, as we kissed and cuddled. Hearing the front door slam shut, we listened intently as Tracy stomped up the stairs, obviously arguing with some one on her phone. Hearing her bedroom door slam, Beth giggled as she took my raging hard cock in her mouth. Resisting my attempts to pull her around into 69, she licked and nibbled my sensitive bell end, I groaned as my orgasm hit and my cock spurted ropes of thick cum.

Looking pleased with herself, she snuggled into me, smacking my hands away from her breasts and pussy we cuddled and chatted. As I started to get hard, we were sharing a passionate kiss, when Tracy knocked on the door.

"You 2 decent?"

"Sure come in."

Tracy is a pretty lady, although Beth thought she was a bit of a Blonde bimbo. 3 years younger than mum she had a gorgeous body, with long legs, large tits, her attractive face framed with ash blonde hair.

"Hi," she said as she came in, stopping when she saw us in bed cuddling.

"Oh sorry, was I interrupting anything?" She smiled weakly.

Noticing she had been crying, Beth asked "You ok?"

"Not really, my ex has been on phone trying to get money. He is such an arsehole, hates the fact I sold the house, moved in with Julie and invested in the shop."

As the tears started to flow, she told us all about her messy divorce, cumulating in him raping her twice, beating her up and killing her cat. He had told her he would kill her and Julie if she went to the police, wordlessly Beth slipped out of bed and hugged her.

"I am so sorry to dump this on you, but Julie has gone to meet a supplier and won't be back until tomorrow," she sobbed.

Leading the sobbing woman back to our bed, Beth slowly undressed her. Flashing a glance at me, gathering my clothes, I went to the family bathroom to shower and dress. Making myself poached egg on toast I sat in the kitchen and watched a quiz show on Tv. Moving to the lounge I started to watch a film I had recorded, about an hour later, Beth came down and joined me on the sofa.

"Oh Mike, Tracy is a nervous wreck, seems she is convinced her ex is going to hurt us. It sounds serious, she thinks he might firebomb the shop or even this house, apparently dad has phoned Mum several times, asking for money as well."

Deciding we needed help, I phoned Harry, outlining the problem, Harry was quiet for a moment.

"Ok, don't worry. Text me details of Tracy's husband, I will sort your Dad straight away."

Getting his details from Tracy, we texted them to Harry, his almost instant reply, was a simple message

"Your Dad sorted, will ask around about other guy."

Taking me by the hand, Beth led me back to bed, we made slow passionate love until Beth had to get ready for work. Kissing her goodbye, I headed for bed and was asleep in minutes. Waking about 3.30 for a piss, I was surprised to find Tracy beside me. Being as quiet as I could I crept to the bathroom, to relieve my aching bladder. Going back to the bed, Tracy sat up and turned my small bedside light on, shedding enough light to show me she was naked.

"I'm sorry Mike, I spoke to Beth, she said it was ok and didn't think you would mind. She is a good girl, covering for me at the bakery and allowing me to sleep with her husband. You don't have to worry about getting up for work today, have arranged cover for your shift," she said as she reached for my flaccid dick.

Her cool touch and hot mouth were exquisite, my cock was raging hard, as her tongue twirled around my bell end, she caressed my ball sac. Almost in record time I could feel my spunk rising. Pulling my cock from her mouth, I gently pushed her back on the bed. Kneeling on the floor between her legs, massaging the large firm globes of her tits I flicked and teased her long nipples. As her nipples hardened, she groaned and relaxed on the bed, tracing my tongue along her inner thigh I reached her Anus. Stabbing the puckered hole with my tongue, I slowly traced the river of nectar running from her hole that was slicking down the small blonde hairs on her perineum.

Tracy's legs started to shake as I worked my way up her slit, she was unshaven her mons and slot covered in curly blonde pubes. Grazing my teeth around her clit as I sucked on it, caused her to cry out and pull my head onto her as she covered me in girl cum, Pushing 2 fingers inside her sopping hole, caused her to scream as her pussy clamped down on me. Pumping my fingers deep inside her and swirling my tongue on her clit seemed to keep her cumming. As she shook and bucked, her pussy clamped my fingers so tight I could barely move them.

Moving up the bed, she grabbed my cock and guided it to her swollen pussy. Sinking balls deep in the velvety softness of her, she seemed to cum again as I bottomed out. Taking long strokes, I battered her pussy, feeling me start to cum she squealed don't cum in me. Withdrawing I stroked my length a couple of times and spattered her tits and belly with a heavy load. Gathering my spunk with her fingers she greedily licked them clean, before collapsing on the bed, gasping and shaking as she slowly came down.

After we had cuddled for a while, she told me she hadn't had a man in almost a year, it was nearer 15 years since she had enjoyed sex with a man as she preferred girls but, loved the taste of spunk. Going down to my cock she sucked me clean and raging hard. Getting on her knees she pushed her arse up in the air, getting behind her, I watched my cock part her swollen, gaping pussy as I sank into her creamy depths. Banging her hard and fast I parted her pert arse cheeks so I could watch my cock in the pinkness of her cunt. Feeling her cum, I watched as her creamy juice bubbled around my cock. Pulling out of her at the last second, I spurted several thick ropes of cum on her arse and back. At 6am Tracy kissed me and went back to her room, I was asleep by 10 past.

Waking at 9 am, I was surprised that Beth wasn't in bed, going to the shower I could hear Tracy, Mum and Beth talking. The shower was hot and refreshing, dressing in jeans and t shirt I went to find the girls. As I walked downstairs, my phone chirped with a message from Harry.

"Hope your all ok, problem sorted, your dad understands the situation, the other monkey soon will!"

"Thanks Harry, will pass the good news on."

I assumed his message was deliberately oblique in case of comeback later, I deleted the message and made a note to reset my phone later. Walking into the lounge, the girls went quiet, holding my hands up,

"Ok sorry, I will make coffee then go back upstairs and put my headphones on."

Laughing Beth said, "Thanks Mike, we will have put the world right in a little while. Will come see you with coffee and toast...OK?"

An hour later, Beth made me jump as she tapped me on the shoulder, I was immersed in Elton John's latest album.

"Let me get a shower, then you can take me out for the day, I have tonight off."

While Beth was in the shower, I went to tell them about Harrys message. Mum looked worried, Tracy looked relieved.

"What made you ask Harry, He is not the kind gentle man you think he is, how do you think he made his money or why he moved to Europe. I just wish you had spoken to me 1st, didn't you wonder why I had never asked him for help when you were small?"

Seeing my bewildered look, she continued. "Harry was a bad man in the '60s, and early '70s he didn't leave England by choice. I would suggest that we all forget this conversation ever took place as we can expect a visit from the police."

"Well, I hope my ex gets exactly what he's due. I doubt whatever it is, will make up for the times he raped, beat me up and stole my money. That man, made my life a misery for 15 years." Bursting into tears, Mum comforted Tracy as they went to the lounge.

Beth looked stunning, dressed in a pale green dress, that showed her figure and long legs to perfection. Noticing my look, she grinned, at the growing bulge in my trousers, "will do something about that later." Going out to the car we headed out of town, I hadn't used the Citroen much as hated the left-hand drive-in town. Getting onto the motorway I relaxed and set the cruise for 110 kph, the climate for 24c. Looking at the outside temperature gauge I saw -4,

"Remind me why we are going to the coast at the end of February."

"Because I think we need a break, it has been very intense for us, apart from working long hours and having little time for each other. We have found out we are going to be parents and our Mother is marrying another women. Have told mum we won't be back till Sunday, hopefully the cottage I have booked will be nice, warm and cosy."

Amazed at Beth's planning we drove the 90 miles or so, singing along to the radio. The cottage was in a small town, 10 minutes from the coast, getting the key's I suddenly realised we only had the clothes we stood in. Parking in the drive of a small cottage, Beth went to the boot and produced a small case. She had packed clothes for us both and booked a fabulous little cottage, she never failed to amaze me, I loved her more each day.

Getting up on Saturday morning, the weather was horrendous, driving rain and freezing temperatures. Beth had insisted we go out for a walk along a coastal path, retrieving my boots, that I had bought in Switzerland, from the car. I had to smile as I saw Beth's summer shoe's and light jacket, checking Google, I found a camping shop, a few miles down the coast. Suggesting to her that maybe we should go buy her some boots and jacket, fell on deaf ears and earned me a withering look.

"The weathers not that bad, you're just trying to get out of a walk", she exclaimed, exasperation in her voice.

Walking down the small street to the Victorian style promenade, Beth cuddled into me as the wind whipped at her skirt and the rain soaked her jacket. Noticing a small café, we headed for some warmth and breakfast. I ordered the full English with an extra sausage, hash browns and bubble, Beth settled for poached eggs on toast. As I finished my breakfast, Beth was staring out of the window.

"I suppose we could go shopping, still haven't thought of a wedding present for Mum."

Looking at my sister, I had to smile as her hair dripped onto her jacket and hung in long strands. There was no way she was going to admit that she was soaked to the skin and cold, I wondered how long it had taken her to make up a reason to go shopping. Walking back the rain had turned into a storm, Beth hated thunder and lightning and practically ran the last few yards to the cottage door.

As the thunder rumbled and the lightning cracked across the sky, Beth ran up the stairs to change and have a shower. Remembering back to our childhood, I wondered if she could still fit under the bed, deciding to wait 30 minutes I clicked the kettle on. Finishing my coffee, I wandered upstairs to see if she was ready to go shopping, the thunder crashed and the lightning cracked, illuminating the stairs through the small window.

Finding the bathroom and our bedroom empty, I checked on the 2nd bedroom. The smaller room had bunk beds in it, finding it empty, I was about to go back to our bedroom. Hearing something, I looked closer, Beth had managed to crawl under the bed. Coaxing her out, she literally jumped into my arms, as another clap of thunder sounded. She was still soaking wet and absolutely freezing, carrying her to the bathroom, I turned the shower on. Waiting for the water to run hot I gently untangled myself from her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

Undressing her I threw my own clothes off, her hands and feet had turned white with the cold. As the water streamed over us, I rubbed her hands and legs, trying to warm her up. The bathroom didn't have any windows and the shower deadened the sound of thunder, gradually she stopped shivering and started to relax in my arms. After a few minutes, her skin returned to a normal colour and she stopped shaking. Looking up at me with her big soft brown eyes, she started to laugh.

"This is crazy, I am a grown women, but still need my brother to ride to the rescue. Even sillier I am wondering why your cock isn't digging into me, don't I turn you on anymore?"

About to reply, I realised I was being wound up. Dropping my hand down I felt her wetness, laying on the floor, she spread her legs wide as my cock plunged into her silky depth's. There wasn't any finesse about it, wrapping her legs around my back her cunt smashed into me as she bucked her hips to meet my hard thrusts. Grabbing her tit's, she pinched and rolled her swollen nipples with her fingers. Pitching into one orgasm after another her pussy squeezed and rippled along my length. As I shot my load, painting her insides with ropes of cum, she screamed as her orgasm swept over her.

Sweating and drained we stayed coupled together, as our breathing returned to normal, we got back in the shower. Drying ourselves we noticed the storm had eased. Beth's jacket was completely soaked, wearing a short dress and thin jumper she hoped to find a shopping centre with covered parking. Parking we hurried into the large shopping centre, buying a good strong pair of boots, warm jacket and 2 pairs of trousers, Beth threw her shoes in the bin as she zipped the jacket up around her chin.

Trying to buy Mums wedding gift was a mare, we spent all afternoon looking, eventually settling on a bedside lamp in the shape of a dragon. It was expensive, but looked amazing, buying some wrapping paper the assistant did a great job of wrapping it. Going into Marks and Spencer's I bought a suit, shoes and a tie. Getting back in the car, it was dark and still raining, I was glad the sat nav knew the way, as I couldn't even remember the way out of the town.

All to soon it was time to head back to town, feeling relaxed and refreshed we arrived home. Mum was looking harassed and stressed, Beth and I had got the dates mixed up, the wedding was tomorrow at 10.15. Sitting her down we gave her a generous glass of Gin and tonic and set about making dinner. As we prepared the lamb, Mum wandered into the kitchen.

"Had an interesting letter from the solicitor on Friday, It seems that the company I used to work for have had a management change, they want to expand the company, have made a generous cash offer for the coffee shop and bakery. Tracy speaks German, think I will have to come to school with you two, my German is terrible."

"Ich liebe dich Mutti" I grinned. Mmm I love you too son, mum laughed.

During dinner we chatted about our move to Switzerland and the impending sale of the shop. Mum thought that a condition of sale would be that she would continue to run the business for 6 months or so, to allow a smooth transition. I was annoyed as Tracy left the table to answer her phone, it was a family rule that phones were ignored at the table. Seeing my frustration Mum and Beth put their hands on mine, whispering,

"We will have to tell her about the no phones at the table rule."

As Tracy came back to the table it was obvious, she was nervous.

"That was the hospital, my Ex has been admitted to hospital, seems he was mugged and gave me as a contact. Sounds like he has been savagely beaten up, the nurse seemed genuinely surprised, when I said good. Until I explained how he had beaten and raped me!"

"Oh fuck, this is Harry's handiwork, hopefully plod won't connect Tracy's ex with us. Have either of you heard from Dad?" Mum asked Beth and me.

"Nope, we chorused, I haven't heard from him in months. Do you think Harry will do same to him?"

"I don't know, what did you tell him?"

"Just that he had been haranguing you for money."

"Ok, well maybe he will be ok, although Harry has put up with a lot from him over the years."

The mood was sombre as we cleared away and washed up, I could tell Mum was worried. I didn't know what to say or do, deciding I had already done too much, I suggested a game of cards. Suggesting poker, Beth kicked me hard in the shin, settling for a game called 7s and then Newmarket we had a great evening.

The pandemonium the next morning woke me up, I never realised 3 women could make so much noise. Going downstairs I made coffee as I watched them preening and fussing with their hair, makeup and ironing clothes that already looked immaculate. Sitting at the breakfast bar, I enjoyed the view of 3 women in various states of undress. Finishing my coffee, I showered, shaved and combed my hair. Dressed and ready in 20 minutes, I surfed the web for 15 minutes before heading downstairs at 9am.

The service was simple and quick, seemed like a factory production line. In just a few minutes, Julie and Tracy were wife and err wife, think they said partners or something. I was surprised how many people were there, some extremely attractive women, 1 caught my attention. Around 5' 6", curly blonde hair, large blue eyes, generous breasts on a slim body, remembering I was married, I snapped back to reality. Tracy introduced me to several of her relatives and friends. Tracy is a good-looking woman, her elder sister, Laura, is fucking gorgeous, shame she is happily married.

Over the next few day's Beth and I prepared for our move to Switzerland, deciding to keep our bank accounts open we left £50 in them. Transferring most of our money to Harrys account, as it would take a few days to open accounts in Switzerland. Loading the car and promising mum to keep in touch we headed out of town to the motorway and onto Eurostar at Folkstone.

tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers