Mum, Sis and Bro. Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to go now, she gushed, take me to bed. The hotel was only a short drive, getting back to our room, Caroline was undressing as we walked to the bedroom.

"What the hell, why the rush?"

In answer to my question, she pulled my cock out, satisfied I was hard enough she undid my belt and dropped my trousers and pants. Pulling me between her legs, she pulled her panties to the side and guided my cock to her hole. She was saturated, I slid balls deep into her velvet softness with one stroke.

"My temperature is exactly right, just fill me with sperm, you can do whatever you like later."

The fuck was frantic and purposeful, Caroline bucked her hips to meet my thrusts ensuring maximum penetration. As her pussy rippled around my length, she launched into a series of orgasm's her pussy milking my cock. I slammed deep inside her, shooting my load deep in her grasping cunt.

Exhausted from the intensity of the fuck, I collapsed on top of Caroline as we kissed. Rolling to the side I felt drained, exhausted physically and mentally, I was asleep in seconds. Waking 30 minutes later, Caroline was laying on the bed with her feet on the wall, her ice blue eyes gleamed as I trailed my fingers over the swelling of her mons, on my way to the bathroom.

As I came back to bed, Caroline was on her phone, hanging up she gave me a watery smile and then started to sob. Unsure of what to do, I held her until her tears subsided while she clung to me like a limpet.

"I am sorry Mike, I can't have sex with you anymore after today. I need to give notice at work, about 8.5 months should give you time to find my replacement. They say a woman knows when she is pregnant, I have that feeling. Life is so unfair, I could never compete with Beth, I married Karl, thinking I would grow to love him as I love you. Anyway, my body is yours until tomorrow morning, really need you to make love to me, like you used to on Cougar and at my parents. 15 or so hours and then I return to the drudgery that has become my life, but with luggage she grinned."

Stunned by her admission that her marriage was little more than convenience and determined to keep her as my assistant after her baby was born, she was a pivotal part of the plan that was forming in my head. Ordering a seafood banquet via room service, the pretty waitress from yesterday and a young boy delivered our food and set the table up on our balcony. As they finished the young girl asked to speak to me.

"I think you made a mistake yesterday sir, I didn't realise till I got downstairs, but you gave me a 100 CHF tip." She said, offering me the note back.

"No, I didn't make a mistake, in fact here is another one for you and one for your colleague. I would like breakfast in the room at 7.30 tomorrow, ok?"

"Thank you, sir, I will make sure room service knows."

As we enjoyed our dinner and the view of the city from our 18th floor balcony, Caroline kept looking at me and grinning.

"Ok, what's up, something has amused you, what have I done?"

"Oh Mike, did you know the workshop staff call you "ducks' arse," and then you go and tip a waitress 200 CHF, that's probably ½ her weeks wages."

"Why do the staff call me, duck's arse? Oh yeah, you mean tight as a duck's arse because I am always making them mend instead of renew."

As we ate, I decided to ask Caroline her opinion on my plans for the Marina and other aspects of the business. She didn't seem surprised as I laid out my plans for the small marina, she seemed genuinely shocked as I explained that I may appoint a general manager for the marinas in Switzerland and Germany. Knowing that our conversation was totally confidential, I went on to outline Harrys will and the property in Canada. After dinner, a waiter came and cleared away, as we returned to bed.

Making slow gentle love I shot several heavy loads deep inside her. It seemed like we had only been asleep a few minutes when my phone alarm went off at 7am. Sharing the shower we washed and dried each other's tired bodies, we dressed quickly as breakfast arrived at 7.30.

After breakfast we hailed a cab, dropping me at the Ford dealership that the company had shares in, Caroline continued onto the Marina. As I walked up to the showroom, a small car transporter swung into the gate with my Cadillac on its back. Caroline was right, it was a real mess, it was a statement to the vehicles strength that she had walked out of the wreck. As I watched it drive by, I was greeted by the sales manager, he seemed to know all about the accident.

"Glad to hear the young girl who was driving is ok. I have checked, we can get you another Escalade of slightly higher spec, by the end of next week."

"No, do you have a F150 in stock?"

"Yes, we have 2 of them, both are V6's one is red the other green."

Choosing the green one, they rushed it through the workshops and valet, at 10 am I headed back towards the Marina. I felt absolutely shattered and would have loved to go home to Beth and Ruth, but I had reached some decisions that needed immediate action. In the office, Caroline looked as tired as I felt as she handed me a large file and several letters. Throwing the file on my desk I quickly scanned the letters as I dialled the Architect and Immobilien on a conference call. In 15 minutes, I had confirmed my plans for the other Marina, instructing the Architect to contract the demolition and building work immediately. Impressing on the Immobilien of the confidential nature of the call, I asked her to give me an opinion on the best type of lodges to build and likely revenue of each unit. Saying I would bike the details over to her I hung up.

Going downstairs I called all the staff together, there were gasps as I told them I was closing the small Marina with immediate effect, sighs of relief when I explained there wouldn't be any job losses. Calling Jack, I asked if he would cancel his retirement and act for the company regarding the small Marina and some other issue's and disposals in Europe.

"No problem Lad, let me know if there's anything else you need sorting."

Telling Caroline to go home, I headed home to Beth and Ruth. I wanted to talk to Beth about the possibility of leaving Switzerland and starting over in Canada. I had closed access from the Marina to our house years before, tourist kept using our lawn as a short cut and dumping ground. As I left the office it started to snow heavily, the F150 although comfortable and nice to drive, lacked the quality and power of the Cadillac. After Ruth had gone to bed, Beth and I chatted about the last few days, I asked what she thought to a move to Canada. The idea excited her, promising to investigate further, I was asleep in seconds.

For the 1st time in years, I hadn't set my alarm and didn't wake until 10am, the house was quiet and empty as I showered. Dressing in jeans and sweatshirt I sent a message to Caroline and Hans, saying I was going to take a few days off, but would be available on the phone. Hearing Beth's car, I clicked the coffee on and went to see if she needed help unloading the car, but, mostly because I wanted to see my gorgeous wife.

"Why did you bring a work truck home? Has your Cadillac broken down, told you to change that old heap ages ago," she asked nodding toward the F150.

"No, it did not break down," I replied indignantly.

"Caroline got into an argument with a tram, the car is wrecked, thankfully she was uninjured."

"Did you enjoy your few days with her, hope you enjoyed the Oysters and Strawberries," She giggled.

Taking her in my arms, we enjoyed a kiss as we hugged each other as the snow coated our hair, making me shiver in just a thin sweatshirt. Sweeping her up in my arms, I carried her to the bedroom. Taking her heavy coat off, revealed a form fitting dress, with knee length boots. Undressing each other slowly, we kissed and caressed, we had been married for nearly 10 years and sex had become a bit mundane. I was determined to make love to her, like I had all those years ago in South London on our 18th birthday. Pretending I was 18, I unwrapped my twin sister, my breath catching in my throat, like I had never seen her body before.

Getting what I was doing, Beth joined in the game, steadying my shaking hand as I struggled with her bra, guiding my hand to her breast as I suckled and licked her erect nipple. Beth still worked out most days, so as I worked my way down from her pert breast, her stomach was flat and muscular. Sliding her panties off, I ran my tongue through the light brown thatch of her pubic hair, into the slot of her pussy, her scent causing my cock to twitch as it strained harder than it had for years. Beth had allowed her pubes to completely cover her mons but, prefered to keep the sides of her sex, smooth and hair free. As my tongue parted her outer lips, I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her honey pot, relishing the taste of her. Moving up to her clitty I caressed her breast, rolling the nipples between my fingers as I sucked and nibbled at her most delicate flesh. It didn't take long for her pussy to pour its nectar onto my chin as she orgasmed.

Wiggling away from me as I continued to suck and lick her clitty she pulled me up her body, my cock finding her entrance. Pushing into her tight, soaking wet pussy, in 2 thrusts I was balls deep, inside her. Although Caroline was a good fuck, her pussy could never do what Beth's seemed to do. As she started to cum again, the sensations were amazing as her cunt worked on my length, eventually milking me as I spilt my load deep inside her.

As we kissed and cuddled waiting for our breathing to return to normal, the doorbell rang, looking at the monitor, I saw Julie, my Mum, Tracy and Mabel waiting at the door.

"Fuck, I forgot they were coming round for coffee and lunch, can you make yourself scarce for a while?" Kissing each of her breasts, I pulled my dressing gown on and went to my office, above the garage. Checking my emails, they were mostly mundane and unimportant, an email from Jack and another from Hans caught my attention. Jacks email confirmed that he was acting for the company in some outstanding issues, had set up correspondence with the Architect and had started to check the chosen construction company's financials and repute. Apparently, the company that had rebuilt the Marina were unable to meet the timeline required. He added that he was acting for Julie in a separate private matter.

Hans had found Cougar 2, she was moored in Italy at a small Marina, near Ancona. Including a phone number and the fact that the guy spoke English and German. I had never been aboard Cougar 2, as it was Harry and Mabel's private space. I did know that they hadn't used it much, as Harry had no interest in driving it himself and they had struggled to get a reliable skipper. I did know that she was an English built 25 metre motor yacht, that had taken over a year to be built, Harry had originally had her delivered to the canal du midi in the south of France. Emailing Jack, I asked if he had any records of her, pictures, invoices etc. As a foot note I asked him if he knew much about the property in Canada.

Accessing the house security system, I turned the audio off, as I watched the girls drinking coffee and chattering. Noticing that the cameras had been activated, Beth subtly turned to the nearest one and blew me a kiss, a breast spilling out of her dressing gown as she leaned forward. Turning the cameras off, I entered the grid reference of the property in Canada into google earth. From what I could see, it was a lakeside property of around 25 acres, with several large buildings at the western end of Lake Ontario. Checking with the Canadian land registry I could see it was once a water sports centre with a hotel, Harry had bought it about 3 years ago, via an auction. Although Ontario is the smallest lake of the 5 great lakes it is bigger than our lake and looked as though it had a connection to the St Lawrence river. Harry had paid almost 7 million Canadian dollars for the property but, as far as I could tell had never been there.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door that led to the garage, via a small staircase. Looking at the security monitor I saw Julie and Mabel, buzzing them in, I shut my browser down. As they walked in, one of the outside camera's picked up Julies car, leaving in a hurry. Thinking it had been stolen I quickly made sure that the gates were shut and the I.R receiver on the gate was turned off. Watching the car skid to a halt in the fresh snow, I was surprised to see an angry looking Julie jump out and jab the intercom button.

"Let me the fuck out of this place, now," she demanded.

I never liked the bitch and didn't want to get in a slanging match, pushing the button, the gates swung open, and the little car shot out onto the road and disappeared in a flurry of snow. Mum placed my coffee on a coaster and Mable laid a plate of sandwiches next to it. I could see that Mum had been crying and Mabel was not happy.

"I assume you know that Tracy has taken your car?"

"Yeah, good riddance to bad rubbish,"

"Why, what was up with the car?"

My attempt at humour fell on stony ground, mum rushed around the table and threw herself in my arms as she sobbed her heart out.

"It's over Mike, I have given her my half of the shop and house. Today was supposed to be about telling our friends and family, she is such a cow, called me horrible names and stormed out. Beth has gone to collect Ruth, Sam and Christine from school, oh that's the other thing, Tracy doesn't want Sam."

Sam was a lovely lad, his mother, Tracy, had never wanted him to have much to do with Beth and I, practically banning him from our house. As the children played happily with an old Apple Mac laptop, Beth and I tried to cheer our Mum, Julie up. Telling her about our plans for the small Marina and the opportunity in Canada, she seemed to cheer up. Asking to speak to me, I led her to the office, sitting on the comfortable sofa, away from the noise of the children I waited for her to gather her thought's.

"I really thought Tracy and I were life partners, thought we were happy," she sobbed.

Over the next hour or so, mum explained the events of the last 6 months. Tracy had dominated Julie's life, controlling even dictating what she should eat and frowning at her friendship's. It seemed that Beth and I were a favourite of her control, frequently banning her from seeing us. Tracy had convinced Mum to sign the house and shops over to her for 50k, the house they shared in the nearby town had to be worth 300k alone.

"Mike, I am such a fool, 20 years work, all for nothing. I still have some friends in London and a small amount of savings, think I will go home and start again."

Bursting into tears again, she sobbed

"Oh god, a single mother, no money and 51 years old."

Turning to my PC I tapped a few buttons on my keyboard, printing the letter that Jack had sent her. Handing her the letter, I watched as the realisation of its content crossed her pretty face.

"While that doesn't make you rich, I am extraordinarily rich, we will sort this situation with Tracy. You are not a single Mother, Sam is my son, I will always be here for you and him. Does Sam know I am his Father?"

"Yes, well sort of, he broke something a few weeks ago, in her temper she told him that he was as useless as his Dad. I think she named you, saying she was going to send him back to you."

Keeping my temper in check, I told Mum to go back to the others as I had stuff I needed to do. Calling Jack, I explained the situation, I asked him what I could do about Tracy, adding that I didn't care how or what he did, so long as Mum and I ended up with Sam. I was concerned about releasing Jack from our agreement, whenever he was acting for me or the company it must be 100% legal and fully accountable. The thought of the recipient of Jack's underhand and dirty tricks tactics as he fucked her life up, made me smile as I walked downstairs.

*

Obviously, lots more to write in part 14. Thoughts, suggestions and comments welcome.


12