All Comments on 'Mum, Sis and Bro.'

by tower1604

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Twincest is so erectic. Masterfully crafted with such tender moments.

TongueHungTongueHungabout 4 years ago
Misleading title

Great story... But unless this is going to be a multi-part series that finds mom involved as well then i would rethink the title. But it's a nice story so far so i hope it does evolve from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great and simple story but very erotic. I trust there will be further chapters and involvements, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A sexy story......

.......even if it lacks credibility. Get past that and it's a good read.

itsbeagleitsbeagleabout 4 years ago

yes more and include the mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read!

It's a great start! You should keep this thread going. Being true to the title by adding mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
twins

If they are twins, why was Beth a grade ahead until she got sick?

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Good start...

Can't wait for mom to get involved. Fyi, she's supposed to be on the pill for a month after her last period. You might consider the shot instead. Deprovera shot?.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My comments

Good beginning. I like the characters. I can already tell, this story is going to be too short. The good ones are all too short. Thanks.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

As others have said, a good start, much more story to tell.

I am somewhat curious about the mom. Did she ever date for all those years, she started at a coffee shop, presumably as a waitress or something and moved so high up in a large coffee chain seemed a bit of a stretch. If they were so busy after she bought it, why did the chain close it? These are the details that pop in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The usual swingerism, the further, the worse.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Meh. I was thinking about giving you a 3, but I decided to be generous. It really wasn't proofread very well. I'm also not thrilled with one page quickeys either. 4/5, but is actually pretty average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahh! we need more stories that end in pregnancy. I have impregnated my sister three times and she has just turned 20. cum on folks, do it for your country and impregnate your sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this, especially his red hot sexy sister. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, hope to read more, Beth seems to want to to try everything showing off her arsehole to her bro, hope he gets to fuck it. Is mom going to join her naughty children?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5stars! Got me really hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous