Mum The Priest's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Son Discovers his Mum who's the Priests Wife.
5.6k words
4.74
39.8k
89

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

I was happy; I had been accepted at university to study medicine and it was at a university only a ten-minute walk from gran's house on the coast, which was a thirty-minute drive away from where we lived; I had also passed my driving test, that was down to mum, she had sat in the passenger seat of her small Ford as I drove all around the local streets. One day we even parked outside the Driving Test Centre and followed a car with an Inspector conducting a driving test.

Dad was a priest, and we lived in the Priory, a gorgeous villa next door to the church, mum and I were very close, we spent so much time together, throughout my schooling mum was always there for me, I was much closer to mum than I was to dad; it was mum that taught me to swim, took me to my sports, she did all the growing up things with me.

I was coming up for nineteen, I was 6' 4" tall with an athletic body, mum's thirty-ninth birthday was three days after my birthday, mum was tall like me with a voluptuous body, she had me when she was just about to turn twenty. I believe it was a shotgun wedding as when she married dad, six months later she had me, dad was now coming up for sixty-three, dad had been the priest at gran and granddad's church, gran was not religious but granddad was, he was Director of Education for the County, he was a man with a lot of influence but had died three years ago.

Gran was so like mum, she was tall and voluptuous, maybe a cup size bigger than mum; I had checked mum's bra; she was a 38 E Cup, I've never had the opportunity of seeing gran's bra in a laundry basket, hopefully I will see one of her bras one day. After granddad died, gran bought a three-bedroom apartment at the coast with wonderful sea views, mum and I used to holiday there whenever we could, gran and mum were wonderful company, gran is fifty-nine, she was fifty-six when granddad died; he was seventy-six when he passed away; I thought Mum and Gran must like older men.

When I got into my late teens, I found I had a problem, as I got older, I became aware it was a blessing, at school, I would attend the discos in the church hall, I had access to some quiet places if I came across someone nice with big tits, I soon found out that girls of my age feared my monster cock, ten inches long, thick with a bulbous head.

Things changed for me when I turned eighteen, dad was finding work for me with his parishioners, I was cutting grass, fixing Wi-Fi and printers, resetting computers, every day dad was giving me names and phone numbers, dad's church was in a wealthy area, the parishioners were not poor and ninety percent of my customers were mature women.

My first naughty experience was with a widow in her sixties, she had a problem with her internet connection, which I sorted, she was a busty woman, two days later she messaged me about her printer, she needed ink replacement; I checked her printer, then went to a computer shop and got the ink; she had given me thirty pounds for each visit, this time when I called she, Babs was her name, was showing a cock stiffening amount of tit, when I returned with the ink, she had another button undone.

As I was about to leave, Babs said, "Jack, you're so good to me, I'm so grateful I have your number, are you dating anyone at the moment? I find you a very attractive young man."

I replied, "No I'm not, my finals are coming up and I'm studying a lot, my exams must come first, thanks Babs, you're a very attractive lady too."

As I said this, my eyes were fixed on her massive melons, I was sure she was pushing them out for me, Babs said, "My husband died over three years ago, I haven't been out socially once in this time, I was wondering if you would be my escort and accompany me out for dinner, my favourite restaurant is a five-minute taxi journey from here, would you be interested in accompanying me one evening but you can't tell your father, it will be our secret?"

We were now flirting with our eyes, I smiled and said, "I don't eat out often but I know how to be a gentleman, Babs I'd love to dine out with you, when do you want to do it, I promise I'll be very discreet?"

Babs smiled then took me in her arms, the weight of her massive tits on my chest felt amazing, Babs was pulling me close to her, she was oozing sex, our mouths were so close, Babs whispered, "Anytime you want Jack, I was so worried in case you rejected me, I'd love it if you'd give me a nice kiss now, I'm a very affectionate woman, I love to kiss and cuddle, are you available tonight, darling?"

Babs pulled my head closer to her, our mouths met, her tongue was deep inside my mouth, I was giving her my tongue, then I felt her massive left tit, my thumb and index finger squeezed her hard nipple, as I was doing this Babs was dry riding my stiff cock, I'd never been so aroused in my life, Babs right hand found the bulge in my trousers, she squeezed and stroked my cock then said, "Your cock feels wonderful, let's go to my bedroom and let me relax you, tonight you'll want more after our meal, I love the firmness of your body, you're just what I need, darling."

We got to the luxurious bedroom, we were both naked in seconds, I realised Babs was as nervous as I was, as we kissed, cuddled and touched I knew I was going to lose my virginity this afternoon, Babs's pussy was smooth and swollen, her long sex slit looked perfect, I spread her cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clit, Babs whispered, "I shaved my pussy for you this morning, when it's smooth it's far more sensitive, if you like a hairy cunt I'll grow it for you?"

I kissed her again and said, "Babs, it looks and feels great, I don't have a lot of sexual experience, I'd love it if you taught me how to give you sexual pleasure, will you do that for me?"

"Of course, I will darling, you have a monster cock and I love my pussy filled, let me go on top for the first time, tonight we'll do more interesting things but I haven't had a cock inside me for a very long time, would you like me to wear something sexy tonight, I know my big tits excite you, I'll also wear some sexy lingerie underneath for later."

That was the start of it, my sexual education had begun, Babs taught me so much, she taught me how to give a woman oral; she loved anal, there was nothing she didn't enjoy, she was also very generous; she knew she didn't have me exclusively, but I was there when she needed me and that was often. She taught me so much, within a month I was an expert, I could give her body-shaking orgasms which she loved, my only concern was the time I was spending with her, going out for meals was risky, I was scared in case mum found out as I knew she wouldn't be happy about this.

With dad's suggestions it didn't take long until I had ten mature ladies who under the guise of introductory little jobs around the house, in reality they were all looking for sex. With foreplay and full sex, I could give them satisfaction in thirty minutes, they were all happy with this, occasionally I was asked to do an all nighter which, with planning I could do and tell mum I was staying with a friend, the money was rolling in; I had five different bank accounts.

Eight of my clients were widows, the other two were married with husbands who had dementia, they were both a lot younger than their husbands and both had very strong libidos, their sexual urges were incredible, fucking them in a bedroom next to their husbands gave them both the hots, I was a young student and my monster cock, along with my new gained experience, gave them all the pleasure they needed; they were all so generous with the envelopes they gave me, I had now been doing it for five months and mum didn't have any idea of what I was doing.

I was thinking of buying a second-hand car, I could afford it, but how could I produce the money without mum getting curious? Then one day mum said that gran was thinking of buying a new car and she was better off without a trade in, she was wondering if I wanted her old car. Gran had invited us down for a weekend, mum was happy about this as she wanted me to have the car, but because of dad we couldn't do it as his assistant priest was on holiday for three weeks.

Although I had more than enough money to buy a car myself, mum would certainly want to know where I'd got all the money from, so until I got the car, there was always public transport, which I could use as a last resort. It was five weeks' before we could go to grans, I needed the car as I wanted to keep the money flow going with the mature ladies I was seeing.

Mum and I were so affectionate when we were together, I never saw mum and dad kiss or cuddle, they had separate bedrooms for years, in my mid-teens, I recall mum would go to dad's bedroom on a Saturday evening when he was writing the Sunday sermon, she'd be there for ten minutes then she come to the lounge and watch television with me, I thought dad was reading his sermon to mum as he wanted her opinion, but she stopped doing this a couple of years ago.

I loved those times with mum, she was always wearing a dressing gown with her butterfly pyjama shirts; I knew she was naked underneath as her massive melons jiggled beautifully. Mum dressed conservatively, her long legs were gorgeous, in the summer she'd only wear one of her butterfly nightshirts, occasionally I glimpsed at her thighs.

Mum and I shared a bathroom and that led to the most embarrassing situation of my life, it was a Monday afternoon; the car was gone, dad did hospital visits on a Monday afternoon, mum would drive him there then do her shopping. Although I was now having a lot of sex with the mature ladies, I still got horny, occasionally I'd go into the laundry basket, mum had some very sexy lingerie, for years I'd take one of mum's thongs, wank and shoot my load into her panties.

I went into the lounge, pulled my tracksuit bottoms to my ankles, then I sniffed her thong, there was a stain from her cunt juice, I wanked myself, I had been going a couple of minutes when I heard a cough behind me, mum was standing watching me, I thought this is the end, mum will never forgive me. I was about to say, I'm sorry mum, when mum came over and sat on the couch beside me, I felt her right-hand wrap around my stiff cock, her left hand was cupping and massaging my heavy balls, she gave me a hand job, it felt so good as she was wanking me she said, "Jack my darling, you have turned out to be a gorgeous young man, you have a magnificent cock, just looking at it makes me wet, what you were doing is normal, I am not angry with seeing you do this. When I was around your age, I was doing lots of worse things with an older man, he loved my body especially my big tits and tight cunt, he was intelligent, he could give me the security I needed, I wasn't on the pill and I'm so happy about that, as today I've got you, I'm enjoying what I'm doing with you, your balls are so heavy, have you lots of fresh creamy spunk you want to give mummy? Do you want mummy to give you some marvellous relief?"

I couldn't believe what mum had said, she looked as though she was comfortable playing with my monster cock, I nodded in approval, mum with her thumb and index finger squeezed my piss slit open as her tongue took my pre-cum that was there, she took my bulbous head into her warm mouth, her tongue doing magical things to the frenulum of my cock, mum had taken half of my cock in her mouth, she raised herself off me and said, "Darling, you have a beautiful cock, would you like to play with my tits as I blow you?"

I couldn't believe mum had said this to me, she was going to suck me off, I wanted to be in control now, I knew mum was enjoying what she was doing, I said, "Mum, please strip naked, I want to see and feel your beautiful body, I love how you're sucking me, when I cum please don't swallow, hold it in your mouth and share it with me."

As I was still speaking mum was already stripping, she was standing in front of me wearing just her bra and panties, as she took off her bra her massive tits looked magnificent, mum said, "I've never done that before but I'll do it for you Jack, with your father I always had to suck and swallow, do you want me to kneel in front of you as I suck you?"

As mum said this, I stood up and took her in my arms, she'd had my cock in her mouth and wants to suck me off; she wants to be a kneeler and kneel in front of me while she does it; I hadn't even kissed mum yet; I wondered what kind of woman had dad, a man of religion, trained mum to be? Mum said nothing as I pulled her close, our lips met and parted as our tongues danced in each other's mouths, we kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum felt so comfortable in my arms, there was so much passion in her kisses, I broke away from her, looking her straight in the eyes, I said, "Mum, I love you with all my heart, I don't want your body to be a receptacle for my cum, I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you, I want to give you pleasure, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Mum had a surprised look on her face, she pulled me closer to her, there were tears in her eyes, she kissed me so passionately for over a minute then said, "I love you too Jack, you're all I've got, I've only been fucked in my life, I was your father's fuck toy, he used me solely for sex, I want to be loved, I want all the things you want, your father introduced me to kinky sex, I enjoy sex, and the sensations it gives me, I enjoyed doing kinky things for your father, things that gave him sexual pleasure, after we had sex, he would fall asleep, I would go to the bathroom and finger my slit until I orgasmed, your father never gave me an orgasm in his life."

"Mum, why didn't you leave him? Are you still sexually active with him? How can I get you out of this nightmare?"

Mum kissed me again and said, "I stayed because of you Jack, I only thought of you in everything I did, gran married an older man, she had the same problems that I've had, mum and I have similar figures, we are both full-busted, we are both tall, intelligent and attractive. My father, when I got married put me on the County Education quango, I'm now on four, three of them are funded by the Government and the Church, I earn a lot of money from these quangos, four mornings work in a month."

"Jack, I want you to have the stability of living here until you graduate, that's so important to me. Your father spent a lot of money on sexy lingerie, it would arouse him when I wore it. You were at kindergarten age, I loved taking you there, we were living in the same town as gran, dad was the priest, there was a bigger church needing a senior priest, the procedure was the bishop would interview the priest and his wife, I had met the bishop frequently, he was a toucher."

"They gave dad the interview time and date, it was in ten days' time at ten in the morning, it suited me perfectly as I collected you from the kindergarten at one-thirty in the afternoon. The following day your father gave me a hundred pounds with the instructions to buy a push-up bra that my tits spilled out of and a crotch less thong, as the bishop liked to feel everywhere."

"Your father got the job, but the bishop wanted to see me regularly, I agreed to it, but my part of the deal was being appointed to one of the Church's Quangos. Two days later, I was informed by the bishop's secretary that they had elected me to the Church's Education Quango. I went with your father for two other interviews with two other different Bishop's, he always got the job and I always got the Quango."

"When your father got to his late forties, he lost interest in penetrative sex, he got erectile dysfunction, he couldn't get hard, he got Viagra, it didn't help, in his fifties, he liked me to wear the suggestive lingerie and clothes I wore for the Bishop and to sit in a chair in his bedroom and finger my pussy, then he'd ask me to tell him what I did with the Bishop, I should tell you I soon realised that the most powerful man in the Church's dioceses is the Bishop's secretary."

"With your father's permission I, shall we say, seduced Peter, the Bishop's secretary, my reward a fifty-thousand-pound salary plus another twenty-five thousand in cash, to be honest, he gave me the best fucks of them all. I had two men fucking me in order to secure your dad's position within the Church, I aroused him and the others with the sexy clothes and lingerie, they all liked me to dress like a high-class hooker."

I interrupted mum and said, "Mum, how did you feel when you were doing these things? I appreciate you earn money from the Quangos; do you enjoy having sex with these men? Could you stop having sex with them and still keep the Quango jobs? Mum, are you emotionally involved with these men, do they wear condoms when they have sex with you? And finally, if they don't wear condoms, do you worry about the possibility of some naughty diseases?"

Mum thought for a moment and said, "When I put on my sexy lingerie, I look in the mirror, I get aroused, my pussy leaks, my bra size is 38 E Cup, for my rendezvous I wear a 38 DD Cup, my massive tits spill out of them, they all lust after me as I give them something they don't get at home, I do kinky things for them and they do kinky things for me. They are all clean, they don't wear condoms, I enjoy controlling them."

"Your father will retire in a few years, we'll have to move out of the Priory, the present Bishop will retire later this year, your father and I will be invited to meet the new Bishop, Father Peter has already told me that the new Bishop would like to meet me, I told Father Peter that I wanted another Quango that was yesterday, he hasn't got back to me yet, if I get it I'm secure financially and I'll be able to look after you in so many ways."

"I have enough money and earn enough from the Quangos, I will also receive a pension from each of the Quangos too, we will have to move from here, the Church owns lots of properties, if I get another Quango and the new Bishop under my control there will be no problem."

"This is difficult for me to explain Jack, your father is cuckold, he gets pleasure when I'm intimate with other men, I've helped him in his career and although we haven't been sexually active for years, I used to masturbate in front of him, now after I've been fucked I let him eat my pussy or ass which ever hole I've been fucked in, as he does it he enjoys me telling him, in detail, how I was fucked that day, in all the years we were married, he never made me orgasm once, he also never went down on me, so it arouses me now when he licks another man's sperm out of my well fucked cunt."

I took mum in my arms, we kissed lovingly, I whispered, "Mum, I want you, I want to love you, when will dad be back?"

"He won't be back for two days, the monthly conference is on, he must attend as the new Bishop will be elected, you do not know how much I want you; I've fantasized about having you for a long time, let's go to my bedroom."

Mum only had her panties on, we walked to her bedroom, as she took off her panties, she said, "Would you like the bedside lights on or off?"

"Mum, please leave them on, you have a beautiful body."

We lay on top of the bed kissing and caressing each other; I was desperate for mum but I didn't want to rush anything; I had the feeling mum was a little nervous too, after a few minutes, I cupped mum's massive left tit; I was so gentle with her; I ran the tip of my index around her hard nipple, mum was purring with pleasure, whilst squeezing her nipple between my thumb and index finger I nibbled on her meaty tit, there was plenty of meat around her nipples, mum gasped as I did this, I was so happy when I heard her gasp as my intention was to give mum as much pleasure as I could before I slid my monster cock inside her.

I knew mum was enjoying what I was doing, I started sucking on her nipple, my hand went over her flat stomach, mum spread her legs in anticipation, mum said, "Jack, I love what you're doing to me, it feels so good, would you like me to suck you now?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12