Mum The Priest's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came off mum's nipple and said, "Mum, I want you to relax and enjoy what I'm doing to you, you have a gorgeous body, everything about it is perfect, tell me when I do things you like, I will rush nothing, we have all the time in the world."

Mum sighed and said, "Normally, in foreplay I'm the one that's doing it, I'd either have a cock in my mouth or my tits are being mauled, you're making me so wet, slip two fingers inside my pussy, I want you to take your time, I want us both to think back on the beautiful memories we'll have of the first time we made love."

When mum said this, I knew what I had to do, Babs had taught me how to give a woman perfect oral, as I passed mum's navel my tongue teased it as my fingertips spread mum's thick cunt flaps open, mum's vulva was smooth and swollen, her long sex slit looked so inviting, mum's breathing got heavier as I teased her huge clit with my tongue, mum said, "I love that Jack, I want to do things to you too, I love how your nibbling my cunt flaps, suck my clit darling, I can take another finger easily."

Mum was now riding my mouth, I had enough experience to know when a woman was going to cum, mum was so close, I sucked her clit harder and was finger fucking her with three fingers, her pussy was so tight, she was tightening her pussy muscles around my fingers, I knew then that mum would give me a great ride, mum cried out, "Darling, I'm cumming, don't stop it feels so good, nobody has ever made me cum orally before."

My mouth was flooded with mum's warm cum, she needed it, there was so much, she was having a body-shaking orgasm, she composed herself quickly, I came off her as I took her in my arms, I looked her straight in the eye and stuck my tongue out showing her the huge blob of her cum I'd saved in my mouth, mum opened her mouth and we cum kissed for several minutes, I loved the taste of mum's cum, mum said, "You have made me so wet Jack, I can't believe how gentle you are to make me cum like that, do you want to take me now or would you like me to take you? I've been told that I'm very good in the cowgirl position."

"Mum, I loved how you lay back and enjoyed what I was doing to you, I'm going to lie back now and enjoy what you'll do to me, I love the taste of your cum, I'll be wanting more of that, I feel so comfortable being with you, give me another kiss."

We kissed again so passionately, I was sure mum was comfortable with me too, as mum squatted over me she said, "I'm so nervous Jack, I can't wait to feel him inside me, he's easily the biggest cock I've ever had, in reality I haven't had many, I'll tell you all about them later, I'm going to push down now darling, let me get used to him and I'll soon have a nice rhythm going."

As mum pushed down, I felt the warmth of her inner cunt, it felt so good then I felt the head of my cock hitting mum's cervix, mum gasped and said, "First time that's happened, I read somewhere that size doesn't matter, I disagree now, I feel stretched and it feels so comfortable, I can take you and it feels so good."

Mum was taking my full length, in the position she was in I could feel my shaft was stimulating her huge clit as she rode my cock, the way her massive tits were wobbling was incredible, she was also giving me an incredible ride, the way she was gripping was fantastic, mum's face was glowing especially when I said, "Mum, this feels so good, your pussy is made for my cock."

She leaned down and kissed me so lovingly when I said this, she was still grinding my cock as we kissed, she broke away as she increased her tempo, smiled and said, "No Jack, your cock is made for my pussy, I feel a strong one coming, when you sucked my clit that was one of the strongest orgasms I've had in my life, I want to feel you shoot your spunk deep inside mummy's cunt, will you do that for mummy? There's no problem, I'm on the pill."

This all felt so good for me and mum was loving it too, my right hand was fingering mum's huge clit and my left hand was fondling mum's tit as her other tit wobbled uncontrollably, I said, "Mum we fit so good together, I'm so close, cum for me mum, let's make this special we must both cum together, I love when you grip my cock at the base and the head, cum for me mum, we can do it."

"We can do so much darling, I'm close too, is mummy giving you a wonderful ride? I love your monster cock pulsating inside mummy's hungry cunt, I'm cumming, cum for me Jack, spurt it deep inside me, oh god I feel it, your first spurt just hit my cervix, oh another one, this is amazing Jack, keep going darling, it feels so good."

We collapsed in each other's arms, mum was gripping my still stiff cock inside her soaked pussy, we kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum said, "Jack, you have the advantage of youth, you're still hard, I'll get onto all fours and you can do me doggy style, I want that beauty deep inside me, we've just made love so I know you love me and I love you but now I want you to fuck me, I want it hard and deep."

We didn't stop until the next morning, apart from mum preparing supper, I watched her making the Spaghetti Bolognaise, naked in the kitchen; she looked so sexy; I wanted to fuck her over the kitchen table; we were chatting so freely, mum asked me if I'd like her to wear sexy clothes around the house? I told her I wanted her naked all the time; we talked about dad; she told me he would not be a problem, she also said that he was becoming very forgetful, she'd take him to the doctor this week for a check-up after he got back from the conference.

After supper, we went back to bed, we both wanted more, I'd never felt so comfortable with a woman in my life, mum had lubed her ass and we ass fucked for the first time, she loved it and had three vaginal orgasms within ten minutes, the bulbous head of my cock was stimulating her G-spot, she'd been ass fucked before but had never had a vaginal orgasm from it. We fucked countless times, but finished off by making love twice before falling asleep in each other's arms in the early hours of the morning.

We woke up at seven; I took mum in the missionary position, everything felt so good, we both climaxed within seconds of each other. As we lay in bed mum said, "Jack, you give me the best sex I've ever had, we both love each other, your father took my virginity, he was my first and only until the first bishop, I had two other Bishops and the Bishop's secretary, hopefully soon I'll have the new Bishop which will secure our future. I've now had you and you're the one I love, in my life you're the sixth man I've been with, I'm not anyone's plaything, I'm very careful who I let inside my honey pot, there will soon be a seventh, he's fifty-six and loves my big tits, are you comfortable with that?"

We kissed lovingly then before I mounted her again, I said, "Mum, every night you'll be coming home to me and I'll be hard because I've been thinking about you, I've never felt so happy in all my life."

We went to the kitchen just before ten, mum made coffee before she started on breakfast, we were both naked, my cock was stiff, just looking at mum made me stiff, I said, "Mum, I want you over the kitchen table then we'll have breakfast?"

Mum smiled and slipped a finger up her ass and said, "Great idea, my ass is still slick from last night, ass fuck me, then my pussy will be wet all day."

Mum spread her legs and leaned over the kitchen table, balancing her upper body on the table, her ass in the air and her tight asshole still slick from last night, her first orgasm came quickly, I was working hard on her second and it didn't take long, I kept pounding her tight ass right through her orgasm, mum was talking so dirty now, I had noticed that yesterday, I didn't know if it was her clergy friends she did this for or was it just for me, she cried out, "Jack you have the best cock I've ever had, fuck me hard until I cum again."

"Mum, your ass is so tight, am I going deep enough for you?"

"I love it my baby, your balls are banging against my hungry cunt."

For over five minutes we were saying such dirty things to each other, what neither of us knew was that gran had been standing in the hallway outside the kitchen watching and listening to us for God knows how long, gran had a key to the house and had had one for years, gran had popped in to visit us and she'd witnessed the very dirty things mum and I had been doing, mum had her third body-shaking orgasm, she was so noisy with it.

Mum cried out, "Jack, that's the fifth magnificent orgasm you've given me this morning, I'm in love with you and I'm falling in love with your monster cock."

Gran was now standing in the kitchen doorway, her skirt over her hips and her thong at her ankles, she had at least two fingers inside her shaved pussy, the only words she said were, "I have often wondered, I want some of that monster cock."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read it.

Any suggestions or comments please message me as this helps the quality of my writing.

jack1107

12