All Comments on 'Mum The Priest's Wife Ch. 01'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Start another 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Chapter 2 a great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written I am sorry I can only give 5 Stars it deserves more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story just flows looking forward to next chapter

ag2507ag2507over 1 year ago

Apropos your last comment, I am not convinced lots of stars translates into lots of readers. It is certainly very low if at all. In my selection criteria in fact, a lot of the high marked stories are shit. I know why they got high ratings and it is not for the craft. For me, high marks go to well crafted, well paced story, with balanced sexual content. For me, it is the context of the sex, not the content: I find myself skimming long tortuoid descriptive passages, skimming only because the author might slip in a plot point or two. A bummer when you have to backtrack because of a remark issued in flagrante. Rest assured you got a high mark. Not 5, I have to ultra satisfied with the story, have good grammar and spelling, it has to be well paced and with none of the homonym malarkey Americans are prone too. You know, site for sight, my glorious love is not a builders yard. I'm looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

have her throw those damn pills away !! otherwise a good start of a series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your writing style!! Lost interest when mum started telling how she's a hooker for her husband. Thought this was going to be a loving mum story, not how she allowed herself to be pimped out for the fathers career. Stopped reading after a couple of paragraphs at that point. To me if the woman was having the sex for her own pleasure fine, no judgement,, but it was for his career 1st, not her pleasure regardless of if she did enjoy it eventually.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

An amazing story. Can’t wait to see where you take this storyline. If he is going to medical school how does he have all this free time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes throw those pills away get her pregnant

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

so she whores around? another sharing nonsense

ud1234ud1234over 1 year ago

Different. A bit to much conversation about the same thing. No trolling here. You asked. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack needs to claim her as only his woman, not to be shared with any of the old church bastards any more, mum needs to get off the pill, so that she can get pregnant, Jack will fuck gran too and they will have a nice 3some with mum, gran and Jack.

4 stars, get rid of a non family members and write a true love story and it will be a winner!

HoltarenHoltarenover 1 year ago

Thank you for a fantastic story with endless possibilities now that Gran is in it. Hope for many more episodes, especially if Mom and Gran turn out to have a bit of exhibitionistic tendencies.

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

You don’t need to ask for 5 stars it is worth 6

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 1 year ago

The only thing I will add to the already positive feedback is I would prefer his mum to wear her sexiest lingerie and slutty outfits around the house rather than being naked. Maybe gran can fill that role? 5 Star 👏👏👏

tucarne8tucarne8over 1 year ago

oh man.... what a great fucking story! but I'll admit I do love me some lingerie details.

shymaleashymalea11 months ago

a hotwife like her must wear sexy lingrie&high heels always,but it,s still a good story

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi8 months ago

Nagyon tetszett. Az anyuka igazi pap feleség mindent feláldoz a férje előrehaladásáért.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great Story but awful punctuation. Look at the lack of periods and the total overuse of commas. It is not easy having entire paragraphs being one sentence but this author does it repeatedly. Shame as it detracts from an otherwise good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous