Mumbai Aunt - A Dream Come True Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of how I started my sexual journey with my naive aunt.
1.4k words
3.65
15.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex is a carnal need and everyone needs it irrespective of age, religion, caste, and relation.

This is a true account of how things happened between me and my Chachi. The heat was there since the time when I turned out to be hormonal but at a fantasy level. Never thought that it would turn out to be a reality. My name is Aman and I am from Mumbai.

The incident happened just before the lock-down when the world was at it is usual best, fast and furious. No one had much time to think about the things which they do.

Before that, let me describe my aunt, she is 48-year-old, on the heavier side. Her husband is of the same age but was an alcoholic.

Aunt's complexion is as fair as a paper. Due to her health issues, she had gained weight, but luckily at the right places. Her ass has turned out to be 42 and her boobs 38. She had three daughters all studying out of town. She earlier used to wear Saree at home, however as she had gained weight, she started wearing nighty as it was difficult to get outfits fitting her size. The nighty was all the way sexier as you can see her ass juggling when she walks and her boobs when she bends.

I am a regular visitor to their house, and to my luck, she and I stayed on the same floor and every morning I used to visit her house to greet her and for small talks. She considered me as her son.

I used to be in the good books of my uncle. I regularly invited him for drinks at my place. Even though, I do not drink, I used to get good stuff for my uncle so as to make him happy which will make my entry at his house all the way smooth and easy without any issues.

Over one such drinking engagement, he started blurting out his personal things. I encouraged him by saying that you are the best uncle and the best father and a dutiful husband, who fulfills everyone needs and one who is responsible.

Hearing this he started crying, I understood he is a tad over drunk, and I might have stuck a right cord at an emotional level;. He started saying

Uncle -- You are the only one who understood me, my children do not listen to me, even though I slog so much for them to make ends meet. They do not respect me. At every opportunity, they confront me and insults me.

I told him that he should not worry, I am also like his son.

Uncle continued -- Even my wife does not respect me, she insults me in front of everyone. I have lost my libido in the last few years on account of my health and stress. She always taunts me and say that I am good for nothing. This really hurts Aman.

I was quite taken a back, when I heard things about his sexual life.

He continued.

Uncle -- Your aunty is a sex maniac, she wants sex everyday, If I do not fuck her, she pleasures herself and sleep.

As he was saying this, his phone rung. It was my aunty who was calling. I picked up the phone and said that Uncle is over my place and he will come soon. I told her that Uncle has asked her to have food and sleep.

Aunty was not that happy with the reply and said OK in a stern voice.

I was excited with her voice. Even in anger, her voice was so sexy

After listening to my uncle's sex life, my evil mind started plotting out schemes to fuck my aunt. My first task was to see how wild is my aunt before I make a move. That night uncle stayed at my place.

Next morning on Wednesday, Uncle informed me that he and aunty are going to mall on Friday and will be leaving the house keys with me as the plumber will be visiting latter in the day.

I started to put my plan in motion. I order three spy camera and other installation accessories. My plan was to fit these camera in their Hall, Bathroom and Bedroom and access the situation. Secondly, I desperately wanted to see my aunt naked. Thankfully, the cameras were delivered on time before Friday.

On Friday, Uncle and aunty left for the mall at 11 am. As soon as they left, I waited for 30 min, and then I entered their flat.

I took the camera and placed the first camera in the living room, followed by bedroom and other in the bathroom. I concealed the wiring so that there are no visible changes. Once the installation was complete, I configured the camera and tested the live stream. Boom everything was working to my satisfaction. The camera in the bedroom was a night vision camera so that I can see the action even when the lights are off.

The plumber came at the right time just when I was done with the completed the installation. Plumber fixed the leakage and left. I then locked my uncle's flat and went to my apartment.

Later in the evening uncle came to take the keys and thanked me for getting the leakage issue resolved. I told him anytime for him and aunty. In my mind, it was like, anything to see my sexy aunt live in action.

That night, I started watching the videos streaming from my uncle's flat. My cameras were working fine and no one noticed it as I have expertly concealed the wiring and the camera.

In the hall, I could see uncle sitting on the sofa and watching TV. I had a partial view of the kitchen from the hall camera, where Aunty was cooking food. She was wearing a nighty. I zoomed in and found that she was not wearing any lingerie inside her nighty. I could clearly make out the outline of her boobs and her ass juggling all the way. I got an instant hard on, I removed my shirt and lowered my shorts. My dick sprang out as if it has been locked for ages.

After an hour Aunty was done with her kitchen work and she told uncle that she is going for bath. Hearing those words, I was really excited, my heart was beating at full speed. I put off the other cameras and only kept the bathroom camera on the main screen.

She entered the bathroom with a towel and a fresh nighty. She closed the bathroom door and I was waiting in anticipation for her next move. She lifted my nighty to remove and there I saw one of the hottest women of my dream standing naked in full glory. My heat was pumping so fast that I felt it would burst out.

My aunty was fair like a white paper, her boobs were firms which was quite impressive for her age. As I mentioned earlier, her boobs were 38. Her pussy was dense with pubic hair. As she turned around, to hang the clothes, I saw her ass. Her ass was the epitome of perfectly shape. It was firm, round and bigger. It must be easily close to 42.

As I see the scene unfolding, I started stroking my dick as I watch Aunty taking bath and rubbing her body. When it came to cleaning her pussy, she took a longer time. I guess she was fingering, but was not sure, then my doubt was confirmed, she was fingering her pussy and pressing her boobs with other hand. The scene was intense. I increased my pace of stroking my dick and with in next 30 seconds, I could see her climaxing. It was sight and it was too much for me too to hold. I cummed non stop and my cum was all over the place.

I was still hard after cumming and without a delay, I started stroking myself again. My dick was limp after cumming so hard. But my aunt naked body awaken the beast in me. She continued bathing for next 5 min and then wiped herself with a white towel and then wore the new nighty which she took inside the bathroom.

After this incident, one thing was sure that Aunty was very horny, uncle was not able to satisfy her and I want to fuck her at any cost.

In my next part, I will tell you how I tricked and managed to fuck my horny and naïve aunty.

Your comments are welcome!