Mummas Toy Boy

Story Info
Part One.
2.9k words
4.43
5.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mostly a complicated set up in this part with the majority of the sex play to follow in the next part.

Narrator: Me, Mary 45yo old mother of three, two boys 25 and 22 and a daughter 24.

Auntie Meg (friend and confidant) aged 42

Like all relationships the erotic fires had burnt down to embers between my hubby and I. Three adult aged children still living at home will do that to you. My sex life had been reduced to the occasional play with a toy and the animated discussions with my best friend Meg who I had known for years since school and only recently reconnected with when she moved back into the area after splitting from her husband.

She was newly out into the dating scene and while not going crazy, had had a couple of adventures that she was happy to share with me. She told me her agenda was solely good sex and that a relationship was the last thing on her mind. I admit that I drove home from these chats more than a little damp in my panties.

Before we go too far I'll paint a brief picture for you. I keep myself in pretty good shape with regular visits to the gym and Pilates sessions. I still wear the same size I did in College, the bottom half at least. I've got long dark hair and at the insistence of my husband about ten years ago I had my breasts enhanced from the original C cup to D+. I"m 5'6 and I still manage to turn a few male eyes at the shops. Maybe a couple of female ones as well if I'm honest but not like I'm looking.

Meg my friend from school days moved back to the area about two years ago with her three girls aged 12, 10 and 9. Her ex lives about 70km away from her and takes the girls about four days of every two weeks on average which is when she exercises her social life. She also has long dark hair, is a couple of inches taller than me and we were often mistaken as sisters back at school. She is slim although a little curvier than me and her boobs are a natural C cup. We had kept in touch via facebook over the years but didn't meet up again until she moved back from overseas.

Meg became my secret guilty pleasure and we would meet up regularly for coffee or lunch and no one in my family was any the wiser. As a mum you just need to keep some part of yourself for yourself. I really enjoyed these catch ups as the conversations were almost exclusively about sex. The quality and quantity she was getting and the amount I would have liked to.

In passing Meg told me that she frequented an adult hook up site, Redhotpie to those in the know. She told me the place was paved wall to wall with dirty men by the hundreds looking for women to practice their dirty deed's with. Like Tinder on steroids with no dancing around what everyone was really there for. Relationships were not readily on the agenda although I'm sure the right connection would stretch long term.

Having spoken about her adventures for a few months Meg suggested that I should set up a profile on RHP for myself anonymously, like they all are right? She suggested that it could just be a bit of fun, look at a few pics of naked men and maybe a bit of on line dirty chat. Well that certainly didn't seem too out there for me or likely to destroy my family so our next visit was at Megs house and we sat down to set up my profile to get some bites.

I tried to be as honest about my wants and needs as possible so at least the people I was chatting with would be on the same page. Turns out every man thinks they have what you want or can convince you that you will want what they are offering online but thats another story for another day.

So I described myself, age, hair, looks, boob size etc etc before I got down to the nitty gritty. Was I 100% vanilla and straight or were there a few kinks in my persona asked Meg. I told her I wouldnt consider myself gay or even bi really but heteroflexible seemed about right. The right woman could tempt me.........possibly with a little dalliance.

So what type of man would my fantasy contact be. I thought to myself that middle age had very little appeal to me. I already had that at home with all the distractions of life so I said under 30, young, fit and unencumbered by life would be about right. Well endowed would be good if we were ticking off bucket list items. I had a spark of naughtiness work its way to the surface and I told Meg that I had some fantasies about dominating a young man and making him do everything that pleased me and was at my beck and call which brought a nervous giggle from her. "That sounds delicious" she said.

We filled in all the required sections without being able to identify me in the real world before Meg suggested I need at least a couple of profile pictures to seal the deal. I balked at the idea thinking I would be identified the next time I went to the supermarket and my reputation ruined. She offered to take a couple of pics of my boobs and my butt that were in no way identifiable. She also suggested a couple of more risqué shots for a private album in case the on line sex chat escalated.

We hadn't been naked in front of each other since the showers at school so I was a bit nervous but eventually stripped down to my bra and g string. Meg took a couple of pics from the neck down and from the rear and I agreed that I couldn't really be recognised from the pics.

Then crunch time. She told me to remove my underwear and get down on my hands and knees. She took a graphic pic from the rear of my luckily recently waxed pussy with my little puckered butt hole peeking out above. Then I raised up on my knees and she took a close up of my smooth pussy and my exposed boobs. She went mmmmmm and said the dirty dogs on the site would be hard as nails if I ever showed them those pics.

I got dressed and we uploaded the pics and finished the profile with the list of fetishes, likes and dislikes. She said it would be approved in a couple of days, in time for our next coffee meeting for us to review the results.

The following week I again went to Megs house for coffee with the anticipation overheating my pussy. I couldn't wait to log on with her and see what interest if any there had been.

Surprise surprise there were about twenty messages from guys and a few from couples. Disappointingly most of the messages from guys were short and inarticulate with the age range I indicated basically ignored. Rude, entitled and just dumb was how I would describe their lack of any sense of how to seduce a woman, especially a mature woman.

The views of my profile however were in the hundreds which gave me a tingle to think so many men had been looking at my body and most likely stroking themselves while they did.

One Diamond in the rough however stood out from all of the rest. 25 years old, 6'2" tall with an 81/2" cock. Well you couldn't call a full size penis a penis now could you. He had a pic with his face obscured wearing some sort of uniform I couldn't quite make out but he was size proportionate and if the cock was as big as he said I'd like to see that. Meg was equally interested and suggested she might take him for a test run herself. "Keep your hands to yourself" I told her.

The message was polite suggesting he'd love to get to know me better and perhaps something more. The green dot next to his profile pic suggested he was on line so I messaged him straight back. "So young man what is it that interests you in older women at your tender age?"

His message came back straight away explaining that he didn't have time for young stupid girls and he always found older women attractive, more intelligent and creative.

"But not as sexy as younger girls visually" I said but he came straight back saying older women were the sexiest by far. He said he was shamed to admit it but he had spied his mother and auntie a few times coming in and out of the shower or the pool and he couldn't help but get aroused. He hoped I could forgive him for his inappropriate admission but he felt honesty was always the best policy.

I started to like him straight away and I'm sure Meg was similarly intrigued if I'd hand her the reigns.We exchanged many messages one after the other where he described his sexual preferences, especially with a mature woman as he politely referred to me. He told me his favourite positions were the woman sitting on his face so he could pleasure her from underneath and cowgirl position for penetration so he could look at her constantly while they fucked. He apologised again for using rude language. I asked him if he was inclined to take instruction from an older woman and he enthusiastically replied that it would be heaven to be instructed what to do to please a mature woman. "I'll be your sex slave for as long as you want me". he said. I thought that was a bit premature but a nice touch none the less.

We established that he lived with others and couldn't host a meeting so we agreed to keep in touch as I was similarly restricted with my hubby and kids until an opportunity came up. He did suggest a car meeting at a park and I told him in no uncertain terms that mature ladies don't do back seats with horny young men. A more suitable location would have to come up.

After I terminated the conversation Meg and I discussed the potential of this young man who ticked all of the boxes in my mind. I was about to be unfaithful for the first time in nearly thirty years but the devil on my shoulder said nothing but go go go.

Over the following few nights after the family had all gone to bed I would log on and check if my boy toy was on line which invariably he was telling me he logged on just in case I was on to chat too. His focus was only on me or so he said. We discussed all matters sexual night after night. It was clear that he was more than a little interested in a female led relationship which suited me just fine. After questioning him at length about what he perceived a female led relationship might be he asked me to not judge him but he had fantasised about being used by his mother and auntie for their pleasure during many wank sessions. That set me back a bit and I wondered if my own boys had similar fantasies. My panties were hot and wet and betrayed my real feelings on his admissions.

I called Meg and asked if she was child free on Saturday night and if so would she mind if I invited my boy toy over for a play visit under the pretext of a girls night out. She said yes definitely she was child free but had no plans for saturday and would stay out of the way. I decided to reveal what he had told me about his fantasies and she immediately responded that maybe she didn't need to keep out of the way. A bit of role playing as mum and auntie might be a lot of fun.

I told Meg that my plan for the night was to be the dominant person at the play date and get exactly what I wanted first and foremost. She surprised me by admitting that she was rather fond of the submissive role and was happy for me to wear the pants and she'd do whatever I wanted as well. That put a whole new picture on things and now I couldn't wait for Saturday to arrive and have Meg and my boy toy to do my bidding.

I messaged him and I told him that I may be able to have use of a friends house the following weekend if he could make himself available on Saturday night. He jumped at the opportunity and said he wouldn't miss it for anything.

I told him that I was not prepared to share my face pics to someone I hadn't met in person but if he was prepared to send me a full body pic of him naked it might convince me it was right to go ahead. I was already convinced but I wasn't telling him that. Who knows where my pics might end up. He said he was more than happy to send me the pics I wanted.

I decided to draw out the anticipation and told him that he was take the pics and then later send them at 7pm on Saturday evening from a suburb near Megs place. I told him if the pics were satisfactory I would give him the address and he could come straight over.

Shortly before 7pm I was at Megs house which is on acreage and I set up the scene I wanted to play. I told her that I expected her to strip naked and to answer the door naked when my boy toy arrived. I then waited for his pics to arrive. She said that was the best idea so far and that she would be dripping wet when he arrived.

When the pics arrived at precisely 7pm the shock was nothing short of seismic. The first was a close up of a massive long and thick cock fully erect and ready for action. That wasn't the shock though, the second pic made my heart flutter. In all his naked glory was the young man I had been wanking over the past week naked head to foot with a massive erection. It was my son Ben who I now know had been fantasising over his mother while wanking that monster cock that he hadn't let me see in years. The shock on my face must have been obvious and Meg asked me what was going on. I showed her the pics and explained that it was my son Ben.

"What do you want to do," she said.

I was speechless. On one hand it was my son, fruit of my loins that I had raised from a newborn. On the other I had grown so familiar that I didn't realise what a magnificent specimen he was and more so that he had been stroking that cock thinking about being dominated by me the whole time or at least recently.

I said, "I don't know what to do. Things will never be the same again between us regardless. I can't unthink the things we have discussed and his fantasies that made me so wet. I will never be able to look at his face again and I'll probably be the one peeking on him in the shower now that I've seen what I've seen and know what I know."

Meg in her recently invigorated attitude to sex and life said just pick one. Like you said either way will make your relationship different but maybe having some fun with it could be worth it. He's kept his secrets from you and the rest of the family up until now. You'll be making his dreams cum true and he wont be telling anyone about it thats for sure.

Unfortunately my hot and wet pussy was by this time making all the decisions for me and I said "Fuck it lets do it." I messaged him the address and then spoke to Meg,

"This is how it's going to work so he's already too horny to have too many second thoughts. Get naked and when you hear his car on the driveway I want you to go out naked and greet him. Introduce yourself as Auntie Meg and give him a hot kiss. I'm sure a naked kiss from a hot mature woman of his dreams will be enough but I want you to get his cock out and make it hard before leading him inside by it. You can have a little fun on the way. I'll be waiting on the couch for you two to come in and I'll take it from there."

Minutes later we heard the car in the driveway and I send Meg on her way to greet Ben while I waited on the couch wracked with nerves. Moments later they walk into the lounge room with Meg naked and Ben with his cock throbbing out his flies in her hand.

"So what are you going to do with that young man" I said pointing to his rock hard cock in Megs hand

..............................Continued in part 2.