Mummas Toy Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
The play gets going.
1.8k words
4.28
3.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2.

M m m m m mum. What are you doing here? He stuttered as he tried to cover his erection from me. A flush of red embarrassment transforming his face. He obviously hadn't put two and two together that he had been sharing his fantasies with his mother and not some random hookup.

I said its a bit late to be trying to cover yourself up you dirty boy and I'll be asking the questions not you. Get your clothes off and kneel here on the floor in front of me. Auntie Meg, you help him get naked.....fast.

The element of surprise combined with his youthful arousal worked exactly as I had hoped and he was soon naked and kneeling in front of me without argument. I ordered his hands behind his head so I could have a proper look at him, well the parts I hadn't been allowed to see for a couple of years being his cock and his cute butt. I stood up from the couch and walked around him checking him out in minute detail.

I dragged my fingernails across his butt and saw the goosebumps form immediately on his skin as he inhaled sharply. I reached around his body and took his full ball sack in my hand and gently squeezed. He stopped breathing. I put my lips up to his ear and breathed into his ear, so you little pervert you want mummy to sit on your face and cum all over it? He didn't answer me straight away and I growled, Answer Me. He whimpered a feeble, yes.

I ordered him to lay on his back and Megan to help take my clothes off. I watched Bens eyes grow to the size of dinner plates when he realised his fantasies were well on the way to reality. I'm sure he could not blink for fear of missing even a millisecond.

Megan and I stood facing each other naked with our feet either side of his head giving him an unimpeded view of our smooth and moist pussys. I reached forward and Sid my finger along the crease of Auntie Meg's pussy and found it dripping with her slippery secretions, evidence of her arousal. I took that finger and put it in her mouth and she hungrily licked it free of her juices.

Am I wet enough do you think, I asked her and she repeated what I did to her, sliding her finger into the crease between my pussy lips and finding abundant moisture. She removed her finger and then put it in her own mouth and sucked my juices off. Mmmmmmm you taste delicious Mistress. I liked that she called me Mistress.

I ordered Ben to put his arms straight out from his sides and lowered myself down until my shins were across his upper arms pinning him to the floor, before smothering his face with my pussy and ass. I ordered Meg to get between his legs and start sucking his cock but under no circumstances was she to let him cum.

Ben was groaning underneath me as he tried to invade every part of my nether regions with his face and tongue. It seems my Ben had developed some serious oral skills and it wasn't long before I was on my way to my first orgasm of the evening. I started to grind away on his face and tongue until I exploded in a hot wet and very messy orgasm all over his face. He continued to lap away swallowing all of the pussy juices that came out of me.

I swung my leg off and vacated my perch on his face and looked down to see his glazed smiling face positively beaming at me. I told Meg she should take a turn and she did not hesitate for a moment and swung her leg across and lowered her dripping pussy onto his waiting mouth. Ben wasted no time and soon she was grinding and moaning away on his face.

Meanwhile there was a very hard large throbbing cock bobbing up and down in front of me. I shuffled forward on my knees and grabbed hold of his cock and stroked it up and down my pussy lips. I didn't require much in the way of lubrication as I was still dripping wet so I lined the magnificent cock up against my opening and slid on down. Meg was apparently approaching her own orgasm and I reached forward and pinched her nipples and pulled her towards me for a passionate kiss. I forced my tongue into her mouth and held her firmly by the nipples as she crested the wave of orgasm on Ben's tongue. I felt her breathe her orgasm into my mouth as she rolled through many peaks before slumping forward against me exhausted.

I held her in place on Bens face as I began to work my way to an orgasm on his cock. I ground my clit against his pubic bone as I slid his cock in and out of my vagina. I was so wet and making obscene wet sexual noises as I built to my orgasm and I could feel his cock beginning to swell even larger if that was possible. When my orgasm was imminent I told Ben he had permission to cum in five, four, three, two, one and I let free my orgasm and felt him thrust upwards into me and release a powerful series of spurts of semen. I continued to grind against him as we came down from the orgasmic high.

When we were reduced to barely moving I ordered Meg to lay down on the floor beside Ben but facing the other way. She laid down on the floor next to Ben and I raised myself off of his now softening cock and shimmied across and sat down on her face to deliver a fresh cream pie which she attached with gusto. She licked every crevice and crease from my butthole to my clitoris getting every single drop of sperm off me and any that dripped from me.

Ben in the way of young men, on watching Meg lick his cum from his mothers pussy was immediately reinvigorated and slid his now re-hardened cock into Megs pussy causing her to moan into my pussy. He started a long stroking rhythm neither fast nor slow going from fully embedded in her pussy to just the tip between her outer lips before plunging in again and driving her crazy in the process and me also though once removed from this round of fucking. I managed to maintain a rhythm of grinding against Meg's face in time with Ben's fucking as all three of us built towards our own sexual explosion.

I was the first to cum, squirting my copious juices into Megs mouth which seemed to set her own orgasm off and she moaned and thrashed under my pussy, which in turn set off Ben who increased his tempo to a frenetic pace and he emptied his second cum load of the evening into Meg's pussy. Ben and I each collapsed to either side of Meg and lay panting on the floor beside her.

After we each regained our senses and sat up with our backs against the couch I said to Ben that no one could ever know what went on here tonight and that if he was uncomfortable about it we never had to speak about it again.

Ben said No No No it was fantastic. It was the best sexual experience of my life and I want to do it again and again with you both but especially you mum. I have wanted this for so long and I will do absolutely anything you want so long as we can do more of this. I asked Meg what she thought of the whole idea and she said she was all for it and that she found being ordered about by her friend and having sex with her and her son was about the most perverted and kinky thing she could imagine and she was ready for another round immediately if not sooner.

We all laughed and decided to go to the kitchen and get a drink. It occurred to me how surreal it was sitting around Megs kitchen bench with Ben having a drink with her while we were all still naked and freshly fucked. We discussed the highlights and I said in future I might take the domination stuff a little further with the both of them if they were interested and they both responded positively to that idea.

I told them I had only arranged a limited time away, just something to eat with the "girls" was the cover story and so I had to be home at a reasonable hour to not raise suspicions. I went off to the bathroom and had a shower and freshened up. When I returned to the kitchen dressed Meg was on her back on the kitchen bench with Ben between her thighs having a serve of his own cream pie. I told them to enjoy and for Ben to drive safely on his way home and left them to it.

I was home shortly before 11pm and everyone in the house, those that were home, were already in bed so I slipped into my walk in robe and put on some pyjamas and climbed in next to my husband in bed. He was half dozing half watching the television that was on. My mind was buzzing on the events of the previous few hours and I was tempted to see if I could get another round out of him but thought it best not to risk getting caught out being too horny.

It was maybe 2am when I was still awake buzzing and I heard Ben's car pull up in the drive. It was never unusual for our adult kids to be out late on the weekends so it didn't raise any attention. I got up and headed to the kitchen with the excuse of getting a drink of water composed and ready if anyone else woke.

Ben came in through the garage and saw me at the refrigerator in the kitchen. He walked up to me and slid his hand down the front of my pyjamas and slipped two fingers into my pussy which was wet. I see your still horny and I can't wait to have you again. Meg wanted it four more times before she would let me leave. I hope I can keep up with you too as he leaned in and probed my mouth with his tongue. I could taste Meg all over his face and it gave me a little thrill.

We parted and I went back to bed and Ben went to his room......until next time.