Mummy in my dreams

Story Info
Dylan’s recurring dream featuring mummy…
1.3k words
3.83
8.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is based off a friend's dream he shared with me... written from his perspective...

Hi, I'm Dylan, a twenty three year old man from Australia, my mother, Brenda is a gorgeous forty five year old big-boobed, tiny waisted MILF! (yeah, I know Freud must've known his shit), I cant help it, her body is simply perfect and her face is too sexy! She has natural chalky-blonde hair with occasional greys starting to peek through (not that she's realised, I like it, but she'd be horrified if she saw them!) and she always wears bright red lipstick... Something I never consciously noticed until a few months ago.

- The dream -

I've had this reoccurring dream since last Christmas of her walking in on my jackoff session after hanging out by the pool in our swimwear and saying nothing while I try to cover up, just getting on her knees before me and opening those stunning big green eyes to look at me as her mouth opens to lick my tip and that slutty lipstick invites me in... I swear I've had more wet dreams since Christmas than I ever did as a teenager.

- The beginning -

It all stemmed from Brenda (aka MY MILF) doing exactly that, well, the walking in on me part anyway, except in reality she made a noise and stepped back, closing the door behind her straight away. I was too stunned to do anything but bust my nut as I realised one of my closeted fantasies had finally sort-of happened.

My mum was the one all my mates used to fall over themselves to be near, single since dad ran off with his younger secretary. Mum went on plenty of dates, but she always said they weren't "Mr. Right, just Mr. Right Now!", of course all my mates thought they'd have a shot at the latter title and while Brenda seemingly loved the attention, she never gave them any verbal encouragement, preferring to continue to act graciously in their presence but laugh and wink at me when they made passes and innuendos towards her. I remember one sleep over, the boys dared me to get stealth photos of her in the shower or getting changed, but I chose to do the punishment instead, running up and down our street naked while the boys piffed water balloons at me. I just couldn't do that to my mum. I thought, it wouldn't be right, and now I guess I realise I also didn't want to share her. I loved that they lusted after her, but I think I secretly wanted her, and any glimpse I might get of what was under her conservative clothes, to be all for me.

My mum, Brenda, the MILF had always dressed modestly, I think that's what made her so appealing to the boys, (and me), despite her looks and incredible figure, she chose not to show it off, so any glimpse we did get, was mind-altering! The only time Brenda wasn't ultra conservative in her clothing was her choice of swimwear, she wasn't a showoff by any means, but she was just so shapely that any bathers she did wear would just provoke our darkest thoughts, although again, it wasn't until last Christmas that I realised this.

- Back to the dream -

It's always summer for Christmas in Australia and many days are spent in the air-con, the river, beach, or if you're wealthy enough, a pool. We weren't rich, but mum had always been a swimmer growing up, and it was her one non-negotiable about whatever place we were renting, especially in Summer, but mostly, this was her way of keeping fit. Unlike me, she didn't like running and always felt too 'gawked at' in a gym, so a pool was her preferred option.

Jump to Christmas Day, last year, mum and I were hanging out in the afternoon sun by the pool, we'd both been swimming and I was using the few days off work over the Christmas period to try and work on my tan and read while Brenda was drying off in the sun before going back inside. Mum had on a white and green bikini, a new one she'd bought for an overseas holiday with a girlfriend in February, but wanted to break it out early as a "Christmas present to [her]self". I'd noticed mum squirming around a bit on the banana lounge as I read my book. Eventually, she huffed and said she was going to go take a nap. This was around when I actually noticed her, the bikini top struggling to hold in her orbs and mum's face seemingly hot and flustered despite the cool waters she'd been swimming in a few moments before. Bidding "see ya later" to Brenda, I turned back to 'Dune', I was up to the part where Jessica, Paul's mother is becoming Reverand Mother for the Bene Gesserit, one of the best scenes in the series. But, the Freman spice orgy is often debated and on one of my first encounters with this concept, I couldn't help but picture Paul's mum about to get it on, which made me think of my own mother... I had to put the book down and take care of my arising situation. I went upstairs, pausing briefly outside mum's door to hear her soft snoring, satisfied, I knew I was safe to let loose and closed my door.

After thirty minutes of furiously beating my cock, I realised I couldn't get off without some physiological stimulation so I went back down the hall, listening again to those faint snores, I slowly turned the handle of Brenda's door. Peeking my head around I see I wasn't the only one with an itch that needed scratching as I spied a purple rabbit dildo lying next to mum on the bed, her swimsuit dishevelled but generally covering all the best bits.

"Mummy's fast asleep Dylan, she won't notice" says her voice inside my head, urging me to sniff her dildo and continue the tugging on my needy cock. I give in to both, tiptoeing closer to her bed and giving her a light shake to see how deeply she's sleeping, pinching myself to check I'm not doing the same! Brenda sighs, but doesn't wake up. I pull my shorts down as I breathe in her scent on the dildo, my thick cock harder than a rock and pulsing in my hand. My eyes flash to her face, daring her to wake up and do something about our current situation. Sweeping down to her breasts I take in her nipples taut against the material, my tongue flicks against the dildo, wishing it were her nipples, as I taste Brenda's motherly juices, nearly shooting all over her in the process.

I pinch down on my head and yank the shorts back up, racing as quietly and quickly back to my room to unleash my lust without mummy's knowledge of what a bad boy I've been! Understandably, I'm still in the pre-nut morality and due to the pinch have to spend a few strokes re-energising my cock before I'm ready, just as I'm about to blow, my door opens and Brenda makes a muffled "oooh!" sound as I let out my own "Ohhhh... mum?!", on the saying of her name two things occur,

1. thick creamy ropes of cum shoot towards my mother and the door and

2. she realises what she's walked in on and steps back, closing my door behind her.

Since that day I've been constantly hard, despite the post-nut knowledge that I cannot further act on things, the reoccurring wet dream still gets me at least once per night. I haven't seen Brenda in person since Boxing Day but I did shout her spending money for her girls trip overseas and we did talk at the end of February when she got back. While Christmas Day's events haven't been mentioned again, she thanked me for the money and said she got me a thank you gift and that I'd receive it on the labour day long weekend. Well, its March 7th today, and the Labour day long weekend officially starts tomorrow, after work I'm back in the car to drive the four hours home to mum... Wish me luck! Who knows what might happen next?