Mummy is Very Fussy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that went quite well, I think," I ventured.

Sarah nodded slowly and said, "Sort of, but the only problem is that we have both now got a haircut chit."

I laughed. "Well I suppose you have but you could always pretend that you have got something on at work next Saturday. I'm not sure how I fit in?"

Sarah shook her head sadly and instructed me to look in a mirror. I looked in behind the bar and noticed that along strand on hair had fallen from its clip and was hanging over my collar. I grimaced.

"She noticed it as you said goodbye and she wants you there next week so that she can supervise your haircut," Sarah said sadly.

"What if we ignore her?" I protested.

"She knows which school you went to. She was friendly with your Headmaster and she knows the penalty for not complying."

"You mean she would cane me," I blurted incredulously.

"Yes definitely, She always used to do it to me and sometimes still does. Either that or you wouldn't be able to see me again. It's just how she is." She paused and then stared into my eyes. "Look I am really sorry. I knew something like this would happen if you met Mummy which is why I tried to keep you away. I would understand if you just walked away. You can but I can't."

I knew then what my fate was. I loved her deeply and had to stay with her. "Would it help if I got my hair cut during the week?"

"No. I don't think so. She thinks you were trying to deceive her and that you deserve to be punished anyway."

"Well, It wouldn't be the first time." I smiled. Sarah mouth fell open in astonishment and she fell on me with a passionate kiss.

"I love you!" She purred.

(To be continued)

12