Mum's Business Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack Fucks Jo The Hotel Manageress.
2.7k words
4.52
12.2k
22
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,549 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

Jo and Tom arrived just before ten; Tom was smartly dressed in a suit, he had brought a notebook with him. Jo looked stunning; her hair was perfect, her hair was highlighted, she was wearing a jacket, blouse and skirt, she was showing her figure to perfection. Jack made them a coffee, then took them into the kitchen and introduced them to Peter, the restaurant's present head chef. Peter was a committed twenty-five-year-old; the five restaurants in a good day were selling four hundred meals a day. Tom, on a good day, could be serving eight hundred meals a day. Jack was happy that Tom and Peter got on together; they could help each other.

Peter showed Tom around explaining how Sous Vide worked. Peter was so professional in what he was saying. All meals were simmered in vacuum-packed bags. Nothing was overcooked. Meat and poultry were so tender; they were cooked slowly at lower temperatures. They could be kept in a fridge for two months or frozen for two years. There was no waste with them. Peter was preparing several meals; he explained exactly what he was doing. Tom then asked some very relevant questions. Peter explained that his kitchen wasn't big enough to have a laboratory kitchen for experimenting with different meals. Tom then said that his kitchen had space. Jack knew then that they would work as a team.

Jack and Jo left them in the kitchen. Tom said that he had brought a set of whites, he would change and help Peter. Jack showed Jo the Point of Sale machines. Jo was impressed at how easy order taking was. Then Jo said, "Mr Jack, I phoned the Fibre optic company, they can install the Router next week, then we'll be online. We don't have a website or an email address. I am so excited."

Jack replied, "Jo, that's wonderful. Do you have the number with you? Can you phone them and ask if it's possible to have two routers as we need one for the Hotel and one to give customers WiFi?"

Jo had the number; she phoned them and then gave Jack the phone as she didn't fully understand what Jack wanted. Five minutes later Jack came off the phone, he was happy, he said, "I'm so happy we've done this. They will put in another two fibre optic cables that way the Hotel's computers are safe, and our customers will have excellent Internet. Thanks Jo, I could hug you."

Jo smiled then said, "That's great; I'm happy too; it's been a long time since I've been hugged."

Then Jack showed Jo how the ledgers worked, Jo was impressed. Jack then told her that he'd bought an Apple system for the Hotel last night. He had also downloaded all the apps for it, so the Hotel's main computer had everything on it. Jo could play with it at home. As Jack was explaining things, he said, "My mum does all the ledgers here, she's got a Dental appointment this morning, then she has an appointment with her hairdresser. Jo, don't worry, I can give you all the information to get you started. Mum will help you, she's got her systems, and they work. There will be a lot of work setting things up; when that's done, it's easy. I have something here that you can have."

Jack then went into a store cupboard and came back with an iPad. He reset it then downloaded all the apps, including the Hotel app. Jack then said, "I need to set the WiFi up to the printer I got you yesterday, then you'll be back to print everything out. Do you know how many suppliers we have?"

Jo answered, "Mr Jack, I believe that a lot of the suppliers were abusing us. We don't have many suppliers as May's sister used to say we have been dealing with us for years and they give us excellent service and quality. I have checked the prices, everything we buy we would be cheaper buying in a supermarket. I will give you a list of the suppliers plus photocopies of their invoices; I'm sure that you'll get a shock."

Jack was not surprised when he heard this; he had excellent suppliers for food, drink and wines. He knew that a half-hour drive would not worry them as the five restaurants bought a lot from them. Jack then said, "Jo, don't worry about this; the Hotel has an in-house laundry. The equipment there needs to be replaced. In this restaurant, we have a small laundry; it does tablecloths, napkins and kitchen towels. We'll change the laundry here soon too. At the end of each month, we pay all of our suppliers within three days of receiving the monthly statement. We take a ten per cent discount for doing this. Our suppliers love it. Before the end of the month, we'll send a letter to all the Hotel's current suppliers explaining our terms and conditions. I am sure that you'll see a reduction in their prices."

Jo smiled and said, "Mr Jack, I love your style; I have worked hard in all the years that I've worked here, I've managed it well. It's been a struggle with Kay, but Kay has been working here since she was fourteen, that's nearly seven years, she will be twenty-one in four weeks. Since she started University, I've needed her money to get her through University. I've had to make great sacrifices to survive. My salary is not that much, but apart from Kay, my job is all I've got; I love my work."

Jack honestly felt sorry for Jo; he knew that she was an asset to the business; he said, "Jo, I'll know in a couple of weeks, but could you tell me what your salary is per month?"

Jo told him; Jack couldn't believe it; the dishwashers in his restaurant's kitchens were earning the same. Jack looked at Jo then said, "Jo, as from the 1st of September, you're salary will be at least tripled, we also operate a bonus scheme, that can be a lot of money, I will explain it to you later."

Jo started to cry; she had tears running down her cheeks; she then said, "Thank you, Mr Jack, that will change my life; you don't need to worry, I'll work so hard for you."

Jack hugged Jo; she pulled him close to her. Jack felt the weight of her massive tits on his chest; he also felt her pushing her pussy against his leg. Jo smelt so good; Jack said as he held her close, "That feels so good; I like you, Jo; I'll be a fair boss to you."

Jo replied, "I know you will be; I haven't done this for a long time; I haven't been felt for years."

Then their mouths met, Jo's tongue was deep in Jack's mouth. Jo was now pushing her pussy against Jack's leg with a circular motion; it felt so good. Jack felt Jo's left tit; it was massive, he could touch her big hard nipple; Jo said, "Jack, that feels so good, be firm with my tits, I love them played with, do you like my big tits?"

"Jo, I love big tits; you've got quite a handful."

They kissed again; Jack was firm as he played with Jo's massive tits; Jo loved it, then Jo said, "May and your mum have big tits, Su, May's sister, she had big tits too. Jack, sure, I'd love to suck and fuck with you now, but I'd prefer if the first time we do it, that it will be an everlasting memory for both of us. Can you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Yes, Jo, I do; I would prefer that too."

Jo then tongue kissed Jack lovingly and tenderly for a couple of minutes then said, "On a Tuesday, Kay stays with one of her girlfriends; Kay is a powerful swimmer, she coaches the University Ladies Water Polo team. What happens on a Tuesday night. She stays with her friend as her first lecture is at eight on Wednesday morning. She has played for the team but didn't as she needed to work on a Saturday. She'll be able to play now since I've got my salary increase."

Jo kissed Jack again so tenderly, then said, "Tonight, would you like to bring the new computer and the other equipment to my apartment and help me set it up? Then afterwards, we can do something nice."

Jack's cock was rock hard as they kissed again; Jack said, "I'd love to do that; give me your address and what time you want me there?"

Jo took a piece of paper; she wrote her address on it; Jo's handwriting was beautiful. She then said, "When Tom and I leave here, be at the apartment one hour later, we are in Tom's car; he'll drop me off first."

It was now nearly one; they went downstairs for lunch, the restaurant was buzzing. They sat at a table; Jack felt so proud of how the restaurant staff performed; they were all professional. Jo was impressed with the quality of the food. Everything on the menu was Sous Vide. Over lunch, they talked about many things. Jo was an interesting woman. She had been widowed when Kay was six. Her husband's life insurance had eliminated her mortgage. She had worked in the Hotel reception before she had got married. After Kay was born, she had worked part-time until her husband's death; then, she had to work full time. Su had been good, giving her shifts that suited Jo's time with Kay. Both Jo's parents were dead, as were her husband's parents. She'd been all alone.

After lunch, Peter and Tom joined them at the table; the first thing Tom said was, "Mr Jack, Sous Vide is the way to go. This morning has been a complete eye-opener for me; the quality of the meals is fantastic. Some of Peter's sauces are so subtle. Peter has a day off tomorrow. Is it ok if he visits me in the Hotel tomorrow?"

Jack replied, "No problem, Jim, my painter is going down tomorrow afternoon, maybe it would be good if Jim spent some time with you in the kitchen. Jim's also an excellent tiler; I'm sure that you'll need some tiling done."

They left twenty minutes later; Jack phoned mum to tell her what was happening. Mum was happy with what he had told her about Jo and Tom. He also said to her that he might not be home tonight as he was setting up the Hotel's computer with Jo; mum replied, "I have got the feeling that Jo wants you; I've no problem with that. I'd love to fuck her myself."

Jack laughed then said that mum should phone May and tell her that Jack was busy, but if May wanted, she could visit her tonight. Mum said, "That's a good idea; I'll call her now."

Jack arrived at Jo's, he took the computer on his initial trip, he rang the doorbell, Jo opened the door immediately, she was smiling, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing tight-fitting leggings and a tight top. Her Camel's Toe looked amazing; Jack was sure that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Jo showed him into the lounge, which incorporated a dining area; he put the computer beside the table; Jo said, "Mr Jack, let me help you carry the other things in?"

They soon had the system and printer set up. Jack used a cable from the Router to the computer. But WiFi from the computer to the printer and iPad to the Router. The system was high-speed. Jack showed Jo how the reservation system worked. Jo was impressed with it. There was a visible display of twenty rooms on the screen. It could go up to sixty rooms, allowing the receptionist to take bookings and change bookings to give one hundred per cent occupancy.

Within an hour, Jo understood the system; she said, "Mr Jack, this will save so much time; it's so fast. I have a hard copy list of all our customers. Once I enter them into the system, we will have them in our database. I also have a lot of their email addresses from the cards they use at check-in. I will bring the cards home and enter them into the system."

Jack told her that if she used the iPad at the Hotel, it would store all the data on the iPad, then when she got home and onto the Internet, it would save all the data to Apple Cloud so that everything could be backed up. Jack showed how the ledgers worked; Jo picked that up very quickly. He told her before they went online with it, his mum would spend some time with Jo. They then left the table; Jo walked to the curtains, her massive tits swaying beautifully. She closed the curtains then came to Jack, standing beside the sofa; Jo cuddled him then said, "Mr Jack, let's get naked and let me love you."

Jack couldn't believe what happened in the next forty-five minutes; they both stripped naked; Jo's body was amazing. Her tits were swaying; they looked perfect. Her stomach was flat; her vulva had a neatly trimmed strip of hair, half an inch broad. Her vulva was swollen, she had thick cunt flaps, her sex slit was long. They kissed lovingly; Jo didn't say one word; she just did things that said so much. Jo fucked Jack, but she also loved him in a tender, loving, affectionate and intimate way. She teased his cock with her tongue, then deep throated him until he was completely stiff.

She laid on the carpet, then mounted him in the cowgirl position. She quickly took his full length, gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust. For many minutes Jack couldn't take his eyes off Jo's massive tits; they looked gorgeous. Jo was looking Jack in the eye; she then cupped both her tits in her hands, pressing them together she brought her nipples to her mouth. She then started to lick and suck her nipples most seductively and erotically. She arched her back then started to pound Jack's massive shaft harder and faster; Jo was in complete control.

Two minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously; Jack squirted so much cum inside. Jo also had a powerful orgasm; she was trembling with it. When they had composed themselves, Jo leaned down, and they both kissed lovingly for several minutes. Then Jo said, "I hope that you have the same memory of this that I have, Jack; I loved every minute of that. We loved each other; I'm looking forward to the next one."

Jack told her that it was a memory that he would have for the rest of his life. Jo asked if Jack was hungry. He was, she suggested a takeaway from an excellent Italian restaurant which did a fantastic spaghetti with ham, tomatoes and cheese. They ordered it; it arrived fifteen minutes later; Jack made sure that he paid for it. It was delicious. Jack wondered if Sous Vide could cook the sauce, he would ask Peter tomorrow.

They then went to bed, lay kissing and touching, and then Jo said, "Jack, I want to be honest with you; I want you to hear this from me and not hear it as gossip from someone else. Su and I were lovers; we were lovers for many years. You have no idea how relieved I am to tell you that."

Jack kissed her affectionately, then said, "Jo, I respect you for telling me you're an honest woman."

Jo kissed Jack tenderly then said, "Su was a very sexy woman; she taught me many things. Su liked to be peed on; she also liked to pee on her partner. We did it often, and I enjoyed it too. I tell you this because the bedroom of Su's apartment, the floor, table and sitting area all have heating under the marble tiles. I want you to know that as I have such happy memories of that bathroom."

Jack replied, "Jo, I've never done that, maybe I'll make that my bedroom when I'm staying at the Hotel. I'm open-minded; we should try it soon; I trust your judgement."

Jo replied, "Kay loves to pee on her partner, and she also loves to be peed on. We were both Su's lovers."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,549 Followers